|31 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A case of autoimmune induced necrotizing myopathy
Jaison Udani, Kirill Alekseyev, Malcolm Lakdawala, Jitendra Patel, Marc Ross
International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 2016; 3(3): 774-776.
- The Role Of Head CT Scans In The Evaluation of Acute Intracranial Injuries
Kirill Alekseyev, Zachary Fallon, Malcolm Lakdawala, Adrian Cristian, Marc Ross
Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2016; 1(1): 1-3.
- EXPRESSION PATTERNS OF CERTAIN CYTOCHROME P450 GENES IN STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES BIOSYNTHESIS PATHWAY IN STEVIA REBAUDIANA
AMAL AA MOHAMED
JAN MC. GEUNS
WIM VAN DEN ENDE
MARC DE LEY
THE EGYPTIAN JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY (Botany). 2010; 6(1): 71-78.
- Assessment of current burden of human rabies at Sir Ronald Ross Institute of Tropical and Communicable Diseases (Government Fever Hospital) Â– Five year study
Dukkipati Kalyani; Kampa Shankar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 14-19.
- Molecular Characterisation of NKR-P1 receptor in peripheral blood of Pig
Banshi Sharma, Marc Goaverts, Prof. Bruno Godderris
Veterinary World. 2008; 1(7): 197-200.
- The Role of MRP8/14 in Cellular Dynamics of Phagocytes
Robiya Joseph, Marc Wolf, Johannes Roth, Thomas Vogl
Annals of Paediatric Rheumatology. 2012; 1(4): 28-28.
- Double filtration plasmapheresis in a dog with multiple myeloma and hyperviscosity syndrome
I. Lippi; F. Perondi; S.J. Ross; V. Marchetti; G. Lubas; G. Guidi
Open Veterinary Journal. 2015; 5(2): 108-112.
- An Evaluation of Peer Teaching Across the Curriculum: Student Perspectives
Marc Campolo, PT, PhD, SCS, ATC, CSCS; Carol A. Maritz, PT EdD, GCS; Gregory Thielman, PT, EdD, ATC; Lora Packel MS, PT, CCS
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2013; 2(1): 1-7.
- Glucocorticoid-Stimulated Monocytes (GCsM) Control T Cell-Induced Colitis in Vivo
Anne Brockhausen, Georg Varga, Jan Ehrchen, Nadine Nippe, Athanasios Tsianakas, Matthias Ross, Andreas Lügering, Johannes Roth, and Cord Sunderkötter
Annals of Paediatric Rheumatology. 2012; 1(4): 25-25.
- Cervical Angiomatoid Fibrous Histiocytoma
Mohammad Alfelasi, Joao Barosa, Sebestian Arnaud, Marc Makeieff
Online Journal of Otolaryngology. 2012; 2(4): .
- Maternal mortality in the context of political free health care on pregnancy and birth to the treichville teaching hospital, Abidjan-Cote d’Ivoire
Ignace N’guessan Yao, Privat Yéret Guié, Jean-Marc Lamine Dia, Paul-Eric Kouamé Bohoussou, Edouard Konan N’guessan, Corneille Téa Saki, Simplice Danho Anongba
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(7): 2333-2337.
- Immediate postpartum insertion of intrauterine devices: experience of maternity ward of the university and teaching hospital of Treichville, Abidjan
Privat Yere Guie, Jean Marc Hervé Lamine Dia, Gérard Okon, Telly SY
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(10): 3349-3352.
- An Increase in economic adversity is associated with poorer self-reported physical and mental health
Daniel J Kruger, Ashley R Turbeville, Emily C Greenberg, Marc A Zimmerman
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(2): 134-137.
- Efficacy of Dip slide test in assessing the asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnancy
N. Hemalatha, N. Syamala
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(6): 1921-1925.
- Evaluation of oxidative stress and whole blood viscosity for clinical laboratory testing of smoking toxicity
Ezekiel U. Nwose, Phillip T. Bwititi, Ross S. Richards
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(6): 2332-2336.
- Clinical laboratory testing for smoking toxicity: implications for early identification of respiratory diseases
Ezekiel U. Nwose, Phillip T. Bwititi, Ross S. Richards
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(6): 2436-2443.
- Parental views on active commuting and choice of mode of school transport
Claudia Chaufan, Jarmin Yeh, Leslie Ross, Patrick Fox
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(1): 35-41.
- Assessment of the quality of the management of childbirth by vaginal delivery in 5 reference maternity clinics in Dakar, Senegal
Omar Gassama, Marie Edouard Faye Dieme, Mouhamadou Mansour Niang, Moussa Diallo, Abdoul Aziz Diouf, Abdou Ndiaye, Mamour Gueye, Philippe Marc Moreira, Alassane Diouf, Jean Charles Moreau
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(10): 3378-3383.
- Comparative characterization of some functional properties of flours of new plantain hybrids with the Orishele variety (Musa spp.) as control
Souleymane Coulibaly, Achille F. Tetchi, Marc Adou, Georges N. Amani
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(1): 1-9.
- Increased vulnerability of older adults to DM and its CVD complications: proposal for assessment, management and monitoring by diagnostic methods
Ezekiel Uba Nwose, Phillip Taderera Bwititi, Ross Stuart Richards
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(3): 810-816.
- Assessment and seasonal variations of communicable diseases: 3 year study
D. Kalyani, K. Shankar
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(4): 1186-1192.
- An elucidatory review of the association between thyroid disorders and diabetes
Saurabh Arya, Bhavan Shah, Indra Neil Arya, Monica Jain, Nirav Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 797-800.
- A review of literature on modern parenteral nutrition
Indra Neil Arya, Bhavan Shah, Saurabh Arya, Sanjay Dronavalli, Naresh Karthikeyan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 801-805.
- Exploring the associations between active school transport, child obesity, and child poverty in California
Claudia Chaufan, Jarmin Yeh, Leslie Ross, Pat Fox
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(1): 27-34.
- Developmental anomalies of teeth and their applications in Forensic Odontology
Mithun Rajshekar, Thejaswini Mithun, Jose Joy Idiculla, Marc Tennant
European Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2016; 3(2): 39-49.
- The prevalence of vitamin B12 deficiency in a random sample from the Australian population
Eileen Moore, Julie Pasco, Alastair Mander, Kerrie Sanders, Ross Carne, Nicole Jenkins, Marion Black, Hans Schneider, David Ames, David Watters
Journal of Investigational Biochemistry. 2014; 3(3): 95-100.
- Mercury Poisoning as a Kawasaki Mimic: Case Report and Review of Literature
Ross Mangum, Salil Kumar, Glenn Burns, Marcel J Casavant, Stacy Ardoin, Paul Jensen
Annals of Paediatric Rheumatology. 2015; 4(3): 57-62.
- Clinical placements: Putting theory into practice for paramedic students
Linda Ross, Ryan Bennett, Chantal Perera
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(1): 2-5.
- Gold in the male reproductive tract of rat: A chronobiological study
Kalanghot Padmanabhan Skandhan, James Valsa, Balakrishnan Sumangala, Vasudevan Jaya
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2016; 6(2): 52-55.
- Idiopathic postoperative ileo-colic intussusception in an adult with rectal cancer
Marc Paul Jose Lopez, Rainier Lutanco, John Paul Gonzalez, Hermogenes Monroy III
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(3): 187-189.
- Dominant bacterial diseases in the extensive and semi-intensive animal breeding and their treatment method by ethnoveterinary medicine in Benin
Clément Abiola OGNI, Marc KPODEKON, Jacques DOUGNON, Hospice DASSOU, Judicaël Enagnon GOUSSANOU, Cyrille BOKO, Bénoît KOUTINHOUIN, Issaka YOUSSAO, Akpovi AKOEGNINOU
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 150-158.