|80 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Efficacy of using WHO STEPS aproach to identify \"at risk\" subjects for diet related non communicable diseases
Meenakshi Mehan, Ruchika Bhalla, Chhavi Kohli, Neha Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 43-51.
- A study on antidepressant-like effect of dihydroxy flavones in mice and their mechanisms involved
Nithya Panneerselvam, Jaikumar Shanmugasundaram, Viswanathan Subramanian, Parimala Kadhirvelu
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 940-946.
- Combined effects of pranayama and suryanamaskar on dynamic spirometric values in normal young subject
Ambareesha Kondam, M Chandrasekhar, P Punita, B Varadharaju, M Suresh, Shyam Karthik
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 79-84.
- Status of Sanitation in the Rural Areas of a Health Unit District, Tamil Nadu, India
Renuka Prithviraj, P Sivaprakasam, Mahendran C, Prasan Norman, KR Pandyan, Balasubramaniam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 521-525.
- Effect of yoga on indices of cardiovascular system in Maharashtrian adolescent girls
Suchitra B Parkhad, Sachin B Palve, M Chandrashekar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 129-133.
- Usefulness of ratio of motor nerve conduction velocity to F-wave conduction velocity in diabetic neuropathy
Suchitra B Parkhad, Sachin B Palve
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 191-194.
- Estimation of height from the length of humerus in western region of Maharashtra
Meenakshi P. Borkar
. 2014; 2(2): 498-500.
- Thyroid Dysfunction in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus at Tertiary Care Centre
Vikram B Vikhe, Shubhangi A Kanitkar, Krunal K Tamakuwala, Anu N Gaikwad, Meenakshi Kalyan, Rajani R Agarwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 377-380.
- Variations of Origin of Long Head of Biceps Brachii Muscle from Glenoid Labrum of Scapula
Ketan Chauhan, Meenakshi Bansal, Pratik Mistry, Dhananjay Patil, Sanjay Modi, Chandrakant Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 137-139.
- A child locked-in due to iatrogenic osmotic demyelination syndrome
Indrajit Suresh, Meenakshi Katyal
. 2016; 3(3): 1105-1108.
- Domestic Violence Against Married Women In Rural Area Of Wardha District: A Community Based Cross Sectional Study
Meenakshi P Khapre , Sonali G Chaudhary, Raviprakash D Meshram , Abhay B Mudey , Smrutiranjan C Nayak, Vasant V Wagh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 355-358.
- Neurobrucellosis: a case report
Supriya Patil, Meenakshi G. Narkhede
. 2014; 2(1): 353-357.
- Heart rate variability by Poincaré plot analysis in patients of essential hypertension and 12-week yoga therapy
Punita Pushpanathan, Madanmohan Trakroo, R P Swaminathan, Chandrasekar Madhavan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 174-180.
- Ethno botany and antimicrobial perspective of Spices and Honey against Candida albicans
Kothai Nil Seshathri, Befirdu Nil Getahun
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2013; 2(2): 73-80.
- Pregnancy with third degree uterine prolapse: a rare case report
Latika, Smiti Nanda, Meenakshi Chauhan, Vani Malhotra
. 2016; 5(2): 579-581.
- Bacterial profile of blood stream infections and their antibiograms
Meenakshi Kante, Muni Lakshmi P, Sreenivasulu Reddy P
. 2015; 3(3): 698-704.
- A retrospective analysis of ectopic pregnancy at a tertiary care centre: one year study
Vandana Bhuria, Smiti Nanda, Meenakshi Chauhan, Vani Malhotra
. 2016; 5(7): 2224-2227.
- Comparison of peak expiratory flow rate in healthy urban and rural school children in and around Bangalore: a cross sectional study
Suman Meenakshi Gururaja
. 2016; 3(1): 77-82.
- Evaluation of the incidence and outcome of gestational diabetes mellitus using the current international consensus guidelines for diagnosing hyperglycaemia in pregnancy
Ganga Sagar Tiwary, Meenakshi K. Bharadwaj, Manash Biswas, Madhusudan Dey
. 2016; 5(3): 663-668.
- Ultrasonographic evaluation of first trimester bleeding per vaginum
Neelam Gupta, Meenakshi Samariya, Devika Choudhary, Kanti Yadav, Pushpa Kannoujiya
. 2016; 5(9): 3085-3087.
- Role of three dimensional ultrasound in uterine anomalies - 3D assessment of cervix in septate uteri
Selvaraj Ravi Lakshmy, Nity Rose, Meenakshi Ramachandran
. 2016; 5(10): 3563-3567.
- Recurrent madura foot without draining sinuses: a case report
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Meenakshi Yeola, Darshana Tote, Jalaj Jain, Niket Jain
. 2013; 1(3): 287-290.
- A study to analyze the prevalence of nervous anastomosis (Martin–Gruber) in medical students
Nilesh N Kate, Chandrika G Teli, Ratnesh Gajbhiye, Kondam Ambareesha, M Suresh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 185-189.
- Malnutrition in hospitalised patients; a real concern in surgical outcomes
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Suchita Modi, Meenakshi Yeola, Meghali N. Kaple, Maneesha A. Patwardhan, Pratik Laddha
. 2014; 2(1): 250-257.
- Randomized controlled trial of 12-week yoga therapy as lifestyle intervention in patients of essential hypertension and cardiac autonomic function tests
Pushpanathan Punita, Madanmohan Trakroo, Swaminathan Rathinam Palamalai, SenthilKumar Subramanian, Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, Chandrasekhar Madhavan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 19-26.
- A study on Chikungunya outbreak of 2009 in Balussery, Kozhikode, India
Marimuthu Karthikeyan, Meenakshi K. Deepa
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2011; 1(1): 59-62.
- Effect of passive smoking as a risk factor for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in normal healthy women
Meenakshi Kalyan, Shubhangi A. Kanitkar, Aayush Gupta, Devanshi Sharma, Sanam Singh
. 2016; 4(11): 4970-4973.
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria: predisposing factors and correlation with preterm labor in low resource settings
Meenakshi Lallar, Anam ul Haq, Rajesh Nandal
. 2014; 3(2): 403-408.
- A study of outcome of neuroparalytic snake bite patients treated with fixed dose of antisnake venom
Ashish S. Kakaria, Meenakshi Narkhede, Sanjay Agrawal, Abhijit Bhavsar, Vivek Nukte
. 2014; 2(4): 1676-1682.
- Study of multiple casual factors associated with varying degree of anaemia among rural pregnant women
Meenakshi Khapre, Raviprakash Meshram, Abhay Mudey
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 268-272.
- Demographic masculinisation with increasing parity and out look of sex preference in Bundelkhand region, India
Shilpi Srivastava, Sanjay Sharma, Sushila Kharkwal, Meenakshi Singh
. 2015; 4(6): 1993-1996.
- A study of awareness and knowledge about cataract among students
Sanjeev Kumar Puri, Suma Elangovan
. 2016; 4(4): 1024-1026.
- A study of awareness of ocular complications of diabetes among students
Sanjeev Kumar Puri, Suma Elangovan
. 2016; 4(4): 1020-1023.
- Protective efficacy of antioxidants on cisplatin-induced tissue damage caused in Leishmania donovani infected BALB/c mice against murine visceral leishmaniasis
Meenakshi Sharma, Sukhbir Kaur
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(3): 121-136.
- Awareness of glaucoma among non-medical students in South India
Sanjeev Kumar Puri, Suma Elangovan
. 2016; 4(4): 987-990.
- Perception of refractive surgery among undergraduate medical students and their preferred method of refractive correction
Sanjeev Kumar Puri, Suma Elangovan
. 2016; 4(4): 1031-1034.
- Cross-sectional study for assessment of quality of life of AIDS patients attending link ART centers in relation to their age and marital status, in Haryana
Deepak Chaudhary, Meenakshi Grewal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1420-1423.
- Clinical profile of enteric fever: a prospective study of fifty enteric fever patients
Ashish Kakaria, Dilip Asgaonkar, Meenakshi Narkhede
. 2014; 2(4): 1620-1625.
- Dynamic condylar screw versus supacondylar nail in the management of supracondylar fracture distal femur
Vignesh Jayabalan Surulivel, Ganesan Ram Ganesan, Ranjith Rajasekeran
. 2015; 2(3): 373-376.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism among patients of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh - A hospital based study
Naved Ahmad, Meenakshi Panthari, Akash Gupta, Prasnna Chandra, Sana Nafees
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 539-542.
- A cross-sectional study on prevalence of hypertension and risk factors associated with hypertension in a rural area of North Kerala
Satheesh B C, Shankar K
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1168-1172.
- Study of extra-articular manifestations and disease severity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Mahendrakumar Kalappan, Naufal Rizwan Taraganar Abubacker, Meenakshi Shetty, Kannan Rajendran, Warun Kumar Muthupillai Rathinam, Rajendran Karuthodiyil
. 2016; 3(1): 53-56.
- Association of obstructive sleep apnea on surgically treated cleft anomalies
Madhava Kamath K., Prijo Philip, Vikram Shetty, Rajesh Venkataram, Giridhar B. H.
. 2016; 3(2): 345-349.
- Anterior cervico-vaginal tear along with posterior bladder wall rupture: a rare case report
Rekha Sachan, Munna Lal Patel, Meenakshi Singh, Preeti Tyagi
. 2016; 5(12): 4480-4483.
- Design of aspirin formulation for rapid pain relief
Meenakshi K. Deepa, Shamla Mehaboob, Suni Narayanan, Praveen Menon, Suman P. Mohanan
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2011; 1(2): 131-134.
- A rare case of cervical fibroid presenting as retained placenta with postpartum hemorrhage
Meenakshi Chowdhury, Vineeta Gupta, Vidushi Jyala Jain, Aparna Bhardwaj
. 2015; 4(2): 505-507.
- Study of nonenzymatic antioxidants in schizophrenic patients
Hemant S. Dahake, Suresh Ghangle, Jayesh Warade, Yogesh Pawade, Gaurav S. Kansara
. 2016; 4(9): 3768-3772.
- Socio-economic profile and risk factors among pulmonary tuberculosis patients in Madurai, India: a cross sectional study
Saleem Mohamed, Shankar Kanagasabapathy, Sabeetha Kalifulla
. 2015; 3(12): 3490-3498.
- Site selection for vascular access creation in hemodialysis in end stage renal disease
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Sanjay P. Kolte, Meenakshi E. Yeola, Maneesha A. Patwardhan, Niket N. Jain, Meghali N. Kaple
. 2014; 2(2): 681-685.
- Study of malondialdehyde as an oxidative stress marker in schizophrenia
Hemant S. Dahake, Jayesh Warade, Gaurav S. Kansara, Yogesh Pawade, Suresh Ghangle
. 2016; 4(11): 4730-4734.
- Evaluation of consanguinity as a risk factor for congenital heart diseases
Deveshwar Dev, Rambabu Sharma, Meenakshi Sharma, Kamlesh Agrawal, Manisha Garg
. 2016; 3(3): 868-871.
- The effect of aging on memory in South Indians
Suzanne Maria D’cruz, Navin Rajaratnam, Mallem Pravin Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 179-184.
- Interpregnancy interval raise odds of adverse perinatal outcome in high fertility region Mewat, Haryana
Anam ul Haq, Meenakshi Lallar, Shazieya Akhter, Yasir Zahoor Baba, Javid Ahmad, Mir Ashfaq Hamid
. 2014; 3(3): 598-603.
- Gender difference in heart rate variability in medical students and association with the level of stress
Pushpanathan Punita, Kuppusamy Saranya, Subramanian Senthil Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 431-437.
- Awareness and acceptance of contraception in post-partum women in a tertiary care hospital of Delhi
Meenakshi Singh, Suman Mehla, Rajesh Ranjan, Banashree Das
. 2015; 4(3): 690-695.
- Exploring novel drug targets in fatty acid pathway of Plasmodium falciparum
Meenakshi Pradhan, I Arnold Emerson, R Kiruba Thangam, J Febin Prabhu Dass
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 107-112.
- Radiological and Pathological Findings in a Case of Large Left Adrenal Myelolipoma
Poonam Sharma, Manik Mahajan, Meenakshi Khajuria, Puneet Gupta
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2016; 5(1): 258-65.
- Validity and Reliability of Marathi Version of Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale as a Screening Tool for Post Natal Depression
Meenakshi Khapre, Nikhil Dhande, Abhay Mudey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 116-121.
- A population-based cross-sectional study on consanguineous marriages in rural Tamil Nadu, India
Mohamed Saleem, Kanagasabapathy Shankar, Kalifulla Sabeetha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 730-734.
- Health-related quality of life of patients attending link ART centers in Haryana, in relation to their employment and socioeconomic class
Deepak Chaudhary, Meenakshi Grewal, Anshu Mittal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1544-1548.
- Storage Period and its Effect on Hatchability of White Breasted Pearl Guinea Fowl Eggs
S. Akilarasan, R. Asha Rajini, S. Meenakshi Sundaram, Nibedita Nayak, N. Ramamurthy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 244-249.
- Prevalence of malnutrition, acute respiratory infections and diarrhoea in children aged 1-5 years in urban slums of Puducherry, South India
Ravi Prakash Upadhyay, Palanivel Chinnakali, Meenakshi Bhilwar, Balaji Krishnan, Vaman Kulkarni, Arti Gupta, S. A. Rizwan
. 2015; 2(1): 37-41.
- Role of thalassemia screening in prevention and control of thalassemia - a 5 year experience
Suman Lata Mendiratta, Meenakshi Mittal, Farha Naaz, Sompal Singh, Smriti Anand
. 2016; 5(9): 3107-3111.
- Medicosocial profile of rural elderly and its covariates in Northern India – A community-based study
Neelam Kumar, Gaurav Kamboj, Nilika, Meenakshi Kalhan, Manju Pilania
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2283-2289.
- A comparative evaluation of the perception of self-medication among medical students of a tertiary care teaching medical college and hospital – A cross-sectional study
Triveni Manchu, Meenakshi Lella, Susmitha Vemu, Sowmya Deepthi Chavla
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 714-718.
- Comparison of conventional and molecular methods in diagnosis of extrapulmonary (cutaneous) tuberculosis in a tertiary care hospital in Delhi
Hemlata Lall, NP Singh, Meenakshi Chaudhary, Igbal R Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 102-108.
- Antifungal properties of soleshine - An in vitro study
Simhadri V S D N A Nagesh, Muniappan Muthuchamy, Iyanan Kannan, Subramanian Viswanathan, Kuncha Jayachandra, Panchanathan Thirugnanasambantham
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 554-562.
- Promoting active learning in respiratory physiology – Positive student perception and improved outcomes
Richa Thaman, Sukhjinder Dhillon, Sanjeev Saggar, Meenakshi Gupta, Harkirat Kaur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 27-34.
- Incidence of various clinico-morphological variants of cutaneous tuberculosis and its drug susceptibility pattern-Delhi based study
Hemlata Lall, N P Singh, Meenakshi Chaudhary, I R Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 143-146.
- Self-medication practice of antihistaminics H1 blocker among undergraduate medical students in a tertiary care hospital
Meenakshi Jindal, Rajeev Kumar Sharma, Suman Lata, Bhawana Sharma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(3): 227-230.
- Study of the effect of 61-point relaxation therapy in premenstrual syndrome
Bhawana Sharma, Rajeev Kumar Sharma, Tanu Agarwal, Meenakshi Jindal, Kiran Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(2): 155-159.
- The effect of yoga in improved cognitive functions in medical students: A comparative study
Ambareesha Goud Kondam, Nagadeepa W, Jagan N, Jyothinath K, Suresh M, Chandrasekhar M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 38-42.
- A randomized comparative study to assess the efficacy of topical luliconazole versus topical clotrimazole in tinea corporis and tinea cruris
Lakshmi Prabha M, Meenakshi B, Nirmala Devi P, Ezhil Ramya J, Revathy Balan C
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 756-762.
- Study of Economic Burden and Health Care Resource Utilization by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Western India
Meenakshi Shah, Varsha Godbole, Tejas K Patel, Tejas R Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 534-540.
- Evaluation of hypolipidemic effect of stem part of Berberis aristata in Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients as add on therapy
Rajeev Kumar Sharma, Bhawana Sharma, Meenakshi Jindal, Arvind Kumar Gupta, Ramesh Kunwar, Suman Lata, Awadhesh Kumar Yadav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1159-1169.
- APPLICATION OF SIMPLEX CENTROID DESIGN IN FORMULATION AND
OPTIMIZATION OF FLOATING MATRIX TABLETS OF METFORMIN
Meenakshi Bhavesh patel, Farhatjahan Shaikh, Vandana Patel, Naazneen Imtiaz Surti
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 23-30.
- Effect of Feeding of Dried Distillers Grains on Feedlot Performance of Tellicherry Goats
P. Arun Nehru, P. Tensingh Gnanaraj, S. Meenakshi Sundaram, Thanga Thamil Vanan, L. Radha Krishnan, S. Sunandhadevi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 171-176.
- Evaluation of total phenolic content and antioxidant activity of different solvent extracts of leaf material of Spathodea campanulata P. Beauv. and investigation of their proliferation inhibition potential against EAC cell line
Shankar Sangeetha, Swaminathan Meenakshi, Srinivasan Akshaya, Vellingiri Vadivel, Pemaiah Brindha
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 121-127.
- Knowledge, attitude, behavior, and practice of study on assessment of social networking among students and its impact on them
Anupriya Asaithambi, Manivelan Subramanian, Sarayu Venkatesan, Parthiban Elakkuvan, Thirumalaikolundusubramanian Ponniah, Meenakshi Ramanathan, Uma Alagappan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 473-476.
- Need to navigate undergraduate medical curriculum towards developing research skills
Meenakshi Bhilwar, Ravi Prakash Upadhyay, Deepti Dabar, Timiresh K Das, Shailaja Daral
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2016; 4(1): 18-20.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW