|9 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- The effect of friendship groups on children’s physical activity: An experimental study.
Gabriel J Sanders, Corey A Peacock, Megan Williamson, Kayla Wilson, Andrew Carnes, Jacob E Barkley
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(2): 95-100.
- Training Need Assessment of Nursing Personnel at Super Specialty Tertiary Care Hospital in Northern India.
Sheetal Singh, Kumari Shweta, Sanjay Arya, Shakti Kumar Gupta, D.K. Sharma, Swapna Williamson
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(3): 262-270.
- The Effects of Hippotherapy on Motor Performance and Function in an Individual with Bilateral Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
Roy Aldridge,* Farley Schweighart, Megan Easley, Blair Wagoner.
Journal of Physical Therapy (JPT). 2011; 2(2): 54-63.
- Speed date our specialty: a novel event to increase students\' understanding of family medicine
Nora King, Samuel Porter, Megan Chock, Kurt Angstman, Jennifer Pecina
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(1): 50-53.
- A pilot study to determine if pediatricians will use a multimedia parenting program
Nerissa S Bauer, Megan S McHenry, Aaron E Carroll, Stephen M Downs
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(1): 28-34.
- Does participation in international health electives during pre-clinical years influence a student’s interest in primary care?
Joseph M Kennedy, Megan M Chock, Spampinato M Christine, Jennifer L. Pecina
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(4): 212-216.
- Medical Students’ NBME subject exam preparation habits and their predictive effectson actual scores
Angellar Manguvo, Megan Litzau, Jennifer Quaintace, Stefanie Ellison
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(4): 143-149.
- Anti-mycobacterial assessment and characterization of 5-O-caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester and rutin from Pavetta crassipes
Patricia O. Odumosu, William John Lough, Davis Yakubu, Keith Thomas, Gemma Williamson, Nicolas Haroune
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 001-007.
- Predictors of patients with high suicidality during the post discharge period in the early phase of schizophrenia
Amresh Shrivastava, Robbie Campbell, Megan Johnston, Avinash Desousa, Nilesh Shah, Sagar Karia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2448-2451.