|20 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A retrospective study of quality management system at national reference laboratory in Mumbai - Highlighting quality in HIV testing
Swati Yardi Mehul Rajpurkar Aruna Shankarkumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 778-783.
- Study to Know the Effect of “Compression Only Life Support” Training Among The Lay Persons
Bhavesh S Jarwani Mehul Gajjar Sapna D Gupta Harsha Makwana Advait Thakor Urjita P Modi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 294-298.
- Prevalence and Correlates of Hypertension in the Slum Population of Surat City
Desai Rujul, Dhruv Parth, Marwadi Mehul, Rupani Mihir
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 381-385.
- A STUDY OF METALLO-BETA-LACTATAMASE PRODUCING PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA IN CLINICAL SAMPLES OF S.S.G. HOSPITAL
Mehul S Chaudhari Tanuja B Javadekar Govind Ninama Neelam Pandya Jivraj Damor
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 60-63.
- Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva
Mehul M Gosai, Hareshwaree B Hariyani, Monil Shah, Payal H Purohit, Mihir A Sadadia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 100-102.
- Cardiac Manifestations in HIV/AIDS Patients and their Correlation with CD4+T Cell Count
Mehul Marwadi, Nileshkumar Doctor, Gaurang Gheewala, Viral Barfiwala, Jayesh Rana, Neha Bavarva
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 244-248.
- A Study on Clinical Profile, risk factors and Mortality in Hypertensive Intracerebral Hemorrhage in a tertiary care hospital in Surat city
Nileshkumar M Doctor, Rajiv B Pandya, Chetan V Vaghani, Mehul R Marwadi, Gaurang K Gheewala Viral A. Barfiwala
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 381-384.
- Socio Demographic Profile and Clinical Presentation of Collagen Vascular Disease with Pulmonary Symptoms: A Descriptive Cross Sectional Study
Parul Vadgama, Mehul Bhavsar, Kusum V Shah, Rajesh Solanki, Ramakant Dixit, Jignesh Vaishnani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 27-29.
- Prevalence and Associated Factors of Back Pain Among Dentists in South Gujarat
Patel Harshid L, Marwadi Mehul R, Rupani Mihir, Patel Priyanka
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 229-231.
- A study on Awareness and Utilization of Rashtriya Swashtya Bima Yojana among Beneficiaries in Jamnagar District, India
Mehul R Patel Sumit Unadkat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 486-490.
- Efficacy of targeted narrowband ultraviolet B therapy in vitiligo: a prospective study
Mehul Makdani, Nilesh Thakor
. 2016; 4(2): 602-605.
- An assessment of sociodemographic factors and family planning practices in Jamnagar, Gujarat, India: a cross sectional study
Mittal Rathod, Dipesh Parmar, Aniruddha Gohel, Mehul Kaliya, Sumit Unadakat, Nirmika Patel
. 2015; 4(6): 1798-1803.
- Somatization and health seeking behavior
Vishal Garala, Mehul Brahmbhatt, Hemang Shah, Ganpat Vankar
. 2014; 2(3): 956-962.
- Avoidable blindness and its correction in schools for the blind in Gujarat, India
Parul Mehul Danayak, Rushik B. Patel
. 2015; 2(4): 370-374.
- Perceptions about pill use among former users of oral contraceptives in a Tertiary Care Centre of Gujarat state
Priyanka D Jogia, Kaushik K Lodhiya, Mehul M Solanki
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2322-2327.
- The relationship between emotional intelligence and academic achievement in medical undergraduate
Chinmay J. Shah, Mehul Sanisara, Hemant B. Mehta, Hardev M. Vaghela
. 2014; 2(1): 59-61.
- A Community Based Cross Sectional Study of Morbidity Pattern among Reproductive Age Group Women in Jamnagar District, Gujarat
Trusha Kansagra Mittal Rathod Mehul Kaliya Amrita Sarkar Sumit Unadakat Dipesh Parmar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 434-438.
- Various factors related to development of category I tuberculosis and its relationship with outcome in urban area of Jamnagar
Meet M Chauhan, Jitesh Mehta, Prashant Dave, Trusha Kansagara, Mehul Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 829-833.
- Retrospective study of papulonodular skin lesions and their clinopathological correlation
Rupali Patil, Mehul Makdani, Asha Gunjalia, Karan Gandhi, Harshid Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 612-616.
- The burden of unintended pregnancies: a cross sectional study
Mittal Rathod, Dipesh Parmar, Aniruddha Gohel, Mehul Kaliya, Sumit Unadkat, Nirmika Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 688-693.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW