|16 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- In silico prediction of drug molecule from Ipomoea sepiaria against Type 2 Diabetes
Muniraj Menakha, Muniraj Sangeetha, Panagal Mani, Mohammad Saleh Al-Aboody, Rajendran Vijayakumar
Progress in Medical Sciences. 2018; 3(1): 9-14.
- VLSI Implementation of Lossless Video Compression Technique Using New Cross Diamond Search Algorithm
B. Soorya S. Sweetline Shamini and K. Sangeetha
. 2017; 5(1): 27-31.
- A study of aerobic bacterial pathogens associated with vaginitis in reproductive age group women (15-45 years) and their sensitivity pattern
Sangeetha K. T., Saroj Golia, Vasudha C. L.
. 2015; 3(9): 2268-2273.
- Prune belly syndrome (sequenze): a case report
A. Vani, S. Saritha, K. Sangeetha, G. Supriya
. 2013; 1(2): 148-152.
- Counteraction of adriamycin-induced alterations in cardiac enzymes by Thespesia populnea leaf extract
Sangeetha Lakshmi A. Rajbanshi, Archana N. Paranjape, Vasu Appanna
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 150-157.
- Attention deficit in children: a multiprofessional approach
Sangeetha Thirumazhisi Sachithanandam
. 2015; 3(2): 502-505.
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria among antenatal women attending a tertiary care hospital in Kanchipuram: evaluation of screening tests and antibiotic susceptibility pattern
Abirami Lakshmy Jayachandran, Ukkiravel Gnanasambandam, Balan K., A.V. Sangeetha, T. S. Vijayalakshmi
. 2016; 4(2): 540-544.
- Maternal and neonatal outcome in newborns with nuchal cord loop: a comparative study
Sangeetha Karunanidhi, Seetesh Ghose, Pallavee P., Jasmina Begum, Setu Rathod
. 2015; 4(4): 1122-1127.
- A study of variations in the branching pattern of popliteal artery and its clinical perspective
Anisha Bettaiah, Sangeetha Venkat, Saraswathi G.
. 2016; 4(8): 3584-3589.
- Analysis of MUC4 expression in the prostatic adenocarcinoma and its pathological implications
Sandhya Sundaram, Simon Durai Raj C., Krishnakumar R., Santhosh D., Sangeetha Narashiman, Prathiba D.
. 2016; 4(9): 4172-4175.
- Central Hemangioma Involving the Mandible: A rare Condition: Case report and review of literature”
Jasmine Shanthi Kamath, Raghavendra Kini, Sangeetha R., Sivakumar Murukan, Vathsala Naik, Ananya Madiyal
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2018; 12(1): 72-76.
- Chronic administration of Vitamin C increases cognitive function in chronic stress induced rats
Sangeetha A, Surapaneni Krishna Mohan, Kumaresan M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1190-1194.
- Penicillial Hydroxamate Siderophore, Accelerates Wound Healing in Diabetic rats
Ravindran Sangeetha Kumari, Arumugam Ganesh, Karikalan Priyadharsini, Mohammed Riyaz,
THE EGYPTIAN JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY (Botany). 2019; 15(1): 51-63.
- Structure based Pharmacophore modeling, Virtual screening and Molecular Docking of Potential Phytochemicals against HSP70
Sangeetha Kothandan, R. P. Sasikala, K. S. Meena
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(2): 137-141.
- Investigation of phytochemical constituents in Azolla microphylla for antibacterial activity
Sathammaipriya N, Thamilmaraiselvi B, Steffi P F, Sangeetha K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1500-1504.
- Evaluation of total phenolic content and antioxidant activity of different solvent extracts of leaf material of Spathodea campanulata P. Beauv. and investigation of their proliferation inhibition potential against EAC cell line
Shankar Sangeetha, Swaminathan Meenakshi, Srinivasan Akshaya, Vellingiri Vadivel, Pemaiah Brindha
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 121-127.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW