|16 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- 2D:4D ratio and its association with examination scores and cognitive abilities in adolescent students - A cross-sectional study
Ramaneshwar Selvaraj; Muthu Prathibha; Vijayanand Dharmalingam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 62-67.
- Anti diabetic effect of Momordica charantia (bitter melone) on alloxan induced diabetic rabbits
Yakaiah Vangoori,Mishra SS,Ambudas B, Ramesh P, Meghavani G, Deepika K, Prathibha A
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2013; 2(2): 137-142.
- PERIODONTAL TISSUE HEALTH IN ENDEMIC FLUOROSIS AREAS: A CASE STUDY
V. B. Jayantha Padmanabhan, R. M. Therraddi Muthu, C. Sumathi
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2016; 8(8): 15-22.
- Assessment of water quality standards in the villages of Kanchipuram district, Tamil Nadu, India
Rajkamal R., Muthu Kumar, Madhan Raj, Muthu Rajesh, Jaya Kiruthiga, Joy Bazroy
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(11): 3179-3183.
- Evaluation of serum paraoxonase level and dyslipidemia in psoriasis
Prathibha K, Aliya Nusrath, Rajeshwari A.
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(9): 4001-4004.
- Teaching package improves mothers knowledge on vaccine preventable diseases and vaccination: a Quasi experimental study
Prathibha D’Souza V, Umarani J
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2014; 2(3): 976-982.
- Investigation of an outbreak of malaria in a non- endemic coastal area, Kerala, Southern India
Sandhya Raveendran, Rakesh P. S., Soumya Dev, Prathibha Prasannakumar, Nithin Vijayakumar
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(12): 3581-3583.
- Antibacterial potential of fungal endophytes isolated from Boerhaavia diffusa L.
Murali Mahadevamurthy, Hema Puttaswamy, Thriveni M. Channappa, Manjula Sidappa, Prathibha Madegowda, Jayaramu S. Chikkamanchegowda, Amruthesh K. Nagaraj
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 216-221.
- Motility Dynamics of Crossbred Bull Spermatozoa at Different Concentrations When Analysed by Computer Assisted Semen Analyzer
Saroj Rai; Muthu Karunakaran; Srikant Tyagi; Mahesh Kumar; Rajalaxmi Behera
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 116-120.
- Nutritional status and various morbidities among school children of a coastal area in South India
Sherin Billy Abraham, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Muthu Rajesh, Anil Jacob Purty, Zile Singh
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(3): 718-722.
- An evaluvation of the self-esteem of women sports participant in various games
A. Muthu 1 *, V. Jayanthi2 and D. Sakthigananavel3
. 2011; 1(11): 01-04.
- An impact of age, birth order and qualification on women in sports participation
levels in Tamilnadu and Pondicherry
A. Muthu 1
*, V. Jayanthi2
, and D. Sakthigananavel3
. 2011; 2(11): 01-04.
- EFFECT OF CONCURRENT STRENGTH AND PLYOMETRIC TRAINING ON SELECTED BIOMOTOR ABILITIES
K. Jothi1* , W. Vinu2, R. Muthu Eleckuvan3
. 2010; 2(5): 124-126.
- MODS and Enterobacter-related cellulitis following multiple wasp stings
Stalin Viswanathan, Bhavith Remalayam, Vivekanandan Muthu, Jolly Anil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1315-1317.
- Prevalence and determinants of systemic hypertension among 15-year and older respondents in a rural area of Kancheepuram district, Tamil Nadu—a cross-sectional study
Venkatachalam J, Vishnu Prasad R, Muthu Kumar T, Abel K Samuel, Zile Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1433-1438.
- Knowledge and Attitude Regarding Tobacco and Its Use among Adolescent Students
Kirthinath Ballal; Muralidhar Kulkarni; Ayushi Agrawal; Asha Kamath; Muthu Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 519-523.