|3702 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- An experimental study on wistar rats to see the effect of Gymnema sylvestre on blood pressure
Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Narendra Kumar, R. Pal, Pratap Shankar, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Wahid Ali, R. Nath, Amod K. Sachan, R. K. Dixit
. 2016; 4(12): 5422-5425.
- Solid Waste Disposal Management in A Residential Complex of A Defence Establishment- A Modern Approach
Jagdamba Dixit , Anil Kumar Dixit, Singh Narendra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 306-310.
- Ameliorative Measures to Counteract Heat Stress in Dairy Animals of Hot Sub-humid Eco-Region
Narendra Pratap Singh, Panch Kishor Bharti, Amit Baranwal, Vinod Kumar, Abhinaw Pandey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 296-309.
- Milk Production, Consumption and Disposal Pattern of Women Dairy Cooperative Society Members in Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Virendra Singh, Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Sunil Rajoria, Sajad Ahmed Wani, Narendra Singh, Manisha Singodia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 190-194.
- Adaptation of Murrah Cross Buffalo towards Heat Stress by Nutritional and Managemental Interventions at Coastal Climate of Goa
Samir Kumar Das, Sanjay Kumar Udhawar, Narendra Pratap Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 167-171.
- Cancer oesophagus: is sequential chemo radiation better in elderly patients or patients with severe dysphagia?
Narendra Rathore, Poonam Chand Bana, Arvind Kumar Shukla, Abhay Kumar Jain, Vikram Singh Rajpurohit, Kiran Intodia
. 2016; 4(7): 3013-3019.
- Detection of Escherichia coli from the udder of the dairy farm buffaloes in Phagwara region, Punjab, India
Rajdeep Palaha , Narendra Chaudhary , Harsh Kumar
. 2012; 5(9): 522-525.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- A review on Adverse drug reactions monitoring and
DR.NAMBARI HEMANTH KUMAR* :Y.PRASANTH ; B.NARENDRA; K.UPENDRA; K.RAJESH
. 2019; 9(2): 12-15.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- A study about inguinal hernia mesh repairs: plug and patch versus lichtenstein mesh repair technique
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah, Rupinderjit Singh, Angadjot Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1967-1974.
- Status of Dairy Production in Goa
Samir Kumar Das, Muthu Karunakaran, Narendra Pratap Singh, Anuradha Naik
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 98-104.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- Pathology and Effect of Soil Nutrient Management in Berseem Var. BL-10 and Vit. A, Vit. D3, Vit. E Supplementation on Calf Growth and Calf Survival Rate
Dharam Prkash Shrivastava Pramod Kumar Singh Dharmendra Kumar Singh Shiv Kumar Singh Dinesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 226-233.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- Genetic Study on Biochemical Constituents in Blood Serum of Indian Native Uttara Fowl
Manish Kumar Singh, Shive Kumar, Rabendra Kumar Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Brijesh Singh, Dev Varat Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 356-362.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Fulminant reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome in post-partum female
Rambir Singh, Shilpi Mittal, Alsaba Khan, Bharat Gupta, Narendra Kardam, Kushal Gehlot
. 2016; 5(7): 2481-2484.
- Prevalence of Reproductive and Calving Disorders in Murrah Buffaloes at Organized Dairy Herd
Narendra Pratap Singh, Triveni Dutt, P K Bharti, Vinod Kumar, Amit Baranwal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 85-91.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Sigmoid vaginoplasty for treatment of vaginal agensis
Uma Gupta, Narendra Kumar Gupta, Ayesh Arif
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(4): 449-450.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Endoscopic evaluation in upper gastrointestinal bleed
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Angadjot Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1728-1732.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
- Epidemiological profile of cancer patients in surgery ward of a tertiary teaching hospital in the Vindhya region with special reference to high proportion of carcinoma gall bladder
Dhanwantari Shukla, Vishnu Kumar Patel, Akash Singh Chhari, Chandra Shekhar Dubey, Rishi Kumar Garg, Singh A. P., Bais P. S., Gaharwar A. P. S.
. 2016; 3(4): 2025-2033.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging to detect occult spinal anomalies in anorectal malformations
Prashant Gupta, Umesh K. Gupta, Saugata Ray, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Priyansh Sharma
. 2016; 3(2): 491-494.
- Nonspecific interstitial pneumonia presenting with high grade fever: a case report
Amarjit Singh Vij, Mohd. Younus Shah, Navdeep Singh, Sunil Kumar Sharma, Amandeep Singh
. 2015; 3(12): 3882-3884.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Effect of iron dextran injection on growth performance of crossbred and desi piglets under farm and village conditions
Raghuvir Ranjan, Chandra Mani Prasad, Sanjit Kumar Singh
. 2012; 5(10): 599-602.
- Community Medicine as a Career Option! How is it Perceived by Medical Students?
Manish Kumar Singh, Arvind Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 241-246.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Formulation and characterization of ternary complex of poorly soluble duloxetine hydrochloride
Pinakin Pandya, Narendra Kumar Pandey, Sachin Kumar Singh, Manish Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 088-096.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Urolithiasis prevalence and related factors in a rural area of Manipur
Apurba Marak, Shantibala K, Th. Achouba Singh, RK Narendra Singh, L Shantikumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 956-959.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in cyclic mastalgia: an outpatient department based study
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Manish Agarwal
. 2016; 3(2): 562-564.
- Role of tamoxifen and danazol in mastalgia: prospective controlled trial
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava, Santosh K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 553-556.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Amylase activity in cerical mucus and serum during estrus in normal and repeat breeder cattle
Ashok Kumar, S. Mehrotra, S. S. Dangi, G. Singh, Mahak Singh, A. S. Mahla
. 2012; 5(8): 486-488.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- A pilot study of comorbidities in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis at a tertiary care hospital in Northeast India
Sukhjinder Singh, Ratan J. Lihite, Chitralekha Baruah, Mangala Lahkar, Prashant Kumar Singh
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(1): 454-459.
- Effect of Herbal Drugs on Survivability of Piglets
S. Kumar, A K Sinha, S K Singh, Balraj Singh, D Mahto, R K Verma
. 2008; 1(7): 205-206.
- Impact of Educational Status of Parents on Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls: A Cross Sectional Study
Sujit K Singh, Gagan Garg, Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 266-269.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Study of the hormonal and reproductive factors associated with low back pain in reproductive female
Neetu Singh, Dileep Kumar, Jigyasa Singh, Santosh Kumar Singh, Ani Chandanan, Radhika Gupta
. 2015; 3(11): 3037-3040.
- Epidural bupivacaine combined with dexmedetomidine or clonidine in infraumbilical surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Shilpi Agarwal, Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Manoj Kumar, Prashant Kumar Mishra, Bharat Bhushan Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3254-3261.
- Queer localizations of primary hydatid disease: experience from a single institute
Rekha Porwal, Hanuman Prasad Gupta, Amit Singh, Rajesh Kumar Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 1538-1542.
- Incidence of phyllodes tumors of breast at a single centre in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sanjay Singh, Aklesh Kumar Maurya, Mayurika Singh
. 2016; 4(12): 5452-5455.
- Effects of Dietary Supplementation of Herbs on Semen Quality and Oxidative Stress in Subfertile Buffalo Bulls
Shiv Kumar, Ajeet Kumar, Mrigank Honparkhe, Ashwani Kumar Singh, Puneet Malhotra, Vinod Kumar Gandotra, Prahlad Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 56-66.
- Assessment of nutritional status among adolescents: a hospital based cross sectional study
J. P. Singh, Peeyush Kariwal, S. B. Gupta, Atul Kumar Singh, Danish Imtiaz
. 2014; 2(2): 620-624.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- Epidural ropivacaine combined with fentanyl or in combination with clonidine in infraumblical surgeries: a comparative study
Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Manoj Kumar, Virendra Kumar
. 2015; 3(10): 2740-2744.
- A Variant Accessory Belly of Extensor Indicis Muscle: An Anatomical Variation
Srinivasa Rao Sirasanagandla, Bhagath Kumar Potu, Satheesha Nayak B, SN Somayaji, Narendra Pamidi
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(1): 64-65.
- Application of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology in Dairy Herd Management
Akhilesh Kumar Singh, Sudipta Ghosh, Biswajit Roy, Deepak Kumar Tiwari, R.P.S Baghel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(1): 10-19.
- Comparative evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of Manahshila (Realgar)
Vineet Sharma Komal Bansal K.R.C Reddy Dev Nath Singh Gautam Narendra Kumar Singh Himanshu Rai
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2019; 10(1): 1-12.
- Study of Coronary Risk Factors among Medical Students in Coastal City of Karnataka
Nanjesh Kumar S, Sahul Hameed, Avin BR Alva, Diwaker Kumar Singh, Kurulkar P V, Jayaram S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 171-175.
- Deficiency of Uridine Monophosphate Synthase : A Recessive Disorder in Holstein Friesian Cattle
Vijay Kumar, Ramesh Kumar Singh, Ashwani Sharma
. 2010; 3(11): 523-525.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Effect of Oral Administration of Urine of Pantja Goats on the Performance of Their Kids
Manish Pandey Dev Vrat Singh Sunil Kumar Rastogi Brijesh Singh Sanjay Kumar Sanjay Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 158-164.
- Reproductive Morbidity Profile among Ever Married Women (15-44) years of Rural Etawah District, Uttar Pradesh: A Cross-Sectional Study
Vidya Rani, Anand M Dixit, Sandip Kumar, Naresh P Singh, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Kariwal Peeyush
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 35-40.
- Knowledge and Awareness of the Tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in North West Rajasthan, India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij B Mathur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 262-268.
- Multiple Stage Surgical Approach along with Ksharasutra Therapy in the Management of High Anal Fistula (Bhagandara)
Alok Kumar* P. Hemantha Kumar Narinder Singh
. 2016; 2(2): 51-53.
- Performance of Gangatiri Cattle Rearing in Field Condition
Puspendra Kumar Singh, Gopal Sankhala, Pramod Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 142-148.
- Determination of phytochemical, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and protein binding qualities of hydro-ethanolic extract of Celastrus paniculatus
Vijay Kumar Simranjeet Singh Arjun Singh Amit Kumar Dixit Bhavana Shrivastava Sapna Avinash Kondalkar Joginder Singh Ravindra Singh Gurpreet Kaur Sidhu Rajesh Partap Singh Varanasi Subhose Om Prakash
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(6): 11-17.
- "Clients Perceptions Regarding “Health Days Celebration Activities”:
A Sense Making Study by Phenomenographic Analysis Approach
Sanjeev Davey, Anuradha Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Jai Vir Singh, Nirankar Singh, Dinesh Dimri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 1-7.
- Utilization of Postnatal Care Services in Rural Area of Western Rajasthan, India
Sandeep Kumar Uppadhaya, Suman Bhansali, Sunil Kumar Sivodia, Neha Agrawal, Kapil Garg, Mahendra Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 569-572.
- Pre-Hypertension and Hypertension in a Private Tertiary Care Centre in Kancheepuram District of Tamil Nadu, India and their Association with Risk Factors of Cardiovascular Diseases
Rekha Govindan, V Rahul Kumar, Rana Ranvijay Singh, Dolly, Imran Shaikh Gouse Basha, Vikas Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 465-470.
- Prevalence of skin diseases among infants in a tertiary medical facility in Uttarakhand
Jitendra Singh Bist, Sudhir Kumar Rana, Neeti Kumari, Ragini Singh, Anil Kumar Mehta
. 2015; 3(5): 1172-1176.
- Effect of Syzygium cumini (jamun) seed powder on dyslipidemia: a double blind randomized control trial
Shivani Sidana, Veer Bahadur Singh, Babu Lal Meena, Sanjay Beniwal, Subhash Chandra, Kulvinder Singh, Rahul Singla, Deepak Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2603-2610.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Skin closure with 2-octyl cyanoacrylate glue versus skin stapler: a comparative study
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1954-1958.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- Production Response of Guinea Fowls Provided Fenugreek and Kalonji Seed Powder
Sonali D Chandankar, Jyoti Palod, S.K. Singh, Vidyasagar Singh, Anil Kumar, Brijesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 96-102.
- Paediatric appendicitis scoring: a useful guide to diagnose acute appendicitis in children
Kamlesh Kumar Dhruv, Krishna Kumar Singh, Patley D.R., Painkara U.S.
. 2016; 3(1): 84-89.
- Laparoscopic retroperitoneal pyelolithotomy at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research: our initial experience of 25 cases
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Rudramani, Sunil K. Singh, Shesh Kumar, Shashank Verma, Swadeep Srivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 488-491.
- The spectrum of mild cognitive impairment in dyslipidemic non-elderly type 1 diabetics
Deepak Kumar, Veer Bahadur Singh, Babulal Meena, Sanjay Beniwal, Kulvinder Singh, Shivani Sidana, Rahul singla
. 2016; 4(6): 2246-2251.
- Sociodemographic profile of substance users attending Urban Health Training Centre in Srinagar Garhwal, India
Santosh Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Jha, Amit Kumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 34-37.
- Effect of epidural volume extension with colloid on dose requirement for intrathecal spinal block: a double blind prospective study
Radhey Shyam, Ajay Kumar Chaudhary, Prithvi K. Singh, Gaurav Jain, Dinesh Singh, Girish Chandra, Vinod K. Bhatia
. 2016; 4(12): 5283-5287.
- Study on role of rural health training centre (RHTC) as a supporting component to a primary health care system for NRHM programme in district Muzaffarnagar (UP)
Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh, Anuradha Davey, Sujit Kumar Singh, Gagan Garg, Shruti Sehgal
. 2014; 2(2): 653-661.
- Potential of Lactoferrin as a Novel Nutraceutical
Alok Mishra, Brijesh Kumar Ojha, Neelima Patel, Jitendra Singh Rajoriya, Anil Kumar Singh, Raj Kumar Patel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 1-13.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar Vinod Kumar Jain Tarun Kumar Vinod Kumar Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Study of clinical, biochemical evaluation and outcome in hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
Anil Kumar, Umesh K. Gupta, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 473-476.
- Effect of communication with electronic social media networking in emergency department of a rural tertiary care centre
Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Prashant Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 855-857.
- Study of hair dye poisoning and its outcome in tertiary care rural institute
Ramakant Rawat, Manoj Kumar, Prem Shankar Singh, Granth Kumar,Vijay Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3240-3244.
- Pattern of Cases of Acute Poisoning in a Rural Tertiary Care Center in Northern India
Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 307-310.
- Constraints Faced by Goat Farmers in Adoption of Scientific Health Technologies
Rajesh Kumar, Singh B. P., Kumar Vijay, Maousami , Bharti P.K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 238-244.
- Bacteriological profile of acute bacterial meningitis at a tertiary care hospital of North India
Amresh Kumar Singh, Ankur Kumar, Vivek Gaur, Kusum Jasuja, Jayesh Pandey, Ruchi Mishra
. 2016; 4(10): 4387-4393.
- Constraints Perceived by Hill Korwa Tribes in Scientific Animal Husbandry Practices
Maousami, B.P. Singh, Rajesh Kumar, Vijay Kumar, Ranjana Sachan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 143-147.
- Correlation between WOMAC score and hyalrunoic acid levels in knee osteoarthritis
Nishant Raj Sharma, Sudhir Singh, Dharmendra Kumar, Sanjiv Kumar
. 2015; 3(3): 757-762.
- A study of association between vitamin d deficiency in sepsis
Nishat Ahmed, Vikram Yadav, Rajendra Kumar Soni, Niranjan Nagaraj, Pramod Kumar Berwal, Gunshyam Singh Sengar
. 2016; 3(4): 1419-1421.
- Effect of Graded Levels of Pudina (Mentha Arvensis) Leaf Powder Supplementation on Certain Serum Biochemical Parameters in Laying Hens
K. Merina Devi, Jyoti Palod, Dev Virat Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Aashaq Hussain Dar, Pankaj Kumar Singh, Vidyasagar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 206-216.
- Bone mineral density (BMD) and biochemical markers in evaluation of bone health in women
Uma Gupta, Shruti Sharma, Narendra Kumar Gupta
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(4): 376-380.
- Hepatoprotective activity of Chenopodium album Linn: in vitro and in vivo studies
Nilesh Kumar Jain, Abhay Kumar Singhai
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2012; 2(4): 331-336.
- Application of Ultrasonography in Canine Pregnancy: An Overview
Amit Khatti, Dayanidhi Jena, Sushobhit Kumar Singh, Tanmay Mondal, Shiv Varan Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 20-27.
- Abdominal tuberculosis: an epidemiological profile and management of 40 cases in a tertiary set up
Kiran Arjun Urabinahatti, Atul Kumar Singh, Ashok Nayak, Rachna Gupta, Mayank Jain, Chandrashekar Dubey, Rishi Kumar Garg
. 2016; 3(3): 1502-1508.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW