|88 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Interview Method in Research
Beena Sachan, Ashutosh Singh, Neeraj Sachan
SEAJCRR. 2012; 1(1): 8-15.
Beena Sachan, Ashutosh Singh, Neeraj Sachan
J Behav Health. 2012; 1(1): 66-70.
- Rupture of Unscarred Uterus in Primigravida after Induction of Labour with Misoprostol-A Rare Complication.
Rekha Sachan, Munna Lal Patel, Pushpalata Sachan, Pooja Gupta
IJHSR. 2016; 6(8): 405-408.
- Effect of climatic changes on the prevalence of zoonotic diseases
Neelam Sachan, V. P. Singh
Vet World. 2010; 3(11): 519-522.
- Performance of Commercial Broiler Chicks as Affected by Enzyme Supplementation
G. R. Bansal, V. P. Singh, N. Sachan
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2011; 1(1): 45-51.
- Identification of a Common Protein Moiety of Aeromonas Strains Using Western Blot Technique
N. Sachan, R. K. Agarwal, V. P. Singh
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2011; 1(1): 37-44.
- Study on Outer Membrane Protein (OMP) Profile of Aeromonas Strains using SDS- PAGE
N Sachan, R K Agarwal, V P Singh
Vet World. 2012; 5(3): 173-177.
- Study on Prevalence of Acute Respiratory Tract Infections (ARI) in Under Five Children in Lucknow District
Abhishek Arun, Pratibha Gupta, Beena Sachan, J P Srivsatava
Natl J Med Res. 2014; 4(4): 298-302.
- Correlation between Serum Uric Acid, C-Reactive Protein and Nerve Conduction Velocity in Prediabetic and Diabetic Subjects.
Pushpalata Sachan, Radhey Shyam, ML Patel, RK Garg, Shradha Sing
IJHSR. 2016; 6(6): 99-105.
- ASSESSMENT OF EFFECT OF MANDURA BHASMA IN IRON DEFICIENCY ANEMIA OF CHILDREN
NEERAJ AGRAWAL, C.B. JHA, B.M. SINGH
J Res Educ Indian Med - ISSN 0970-7700. 2010; 16(4): 95-98.
- Etiopathological study of oral and oropharyngeal carcinoma
Freni J. K., A. K. Jain, Manish Kumar Sachan
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(7): 2796-2801.
- Stress among Patients during Hospitalization:A Study from Central India
Neeraj Chhari; Satish C Mehta
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(4): 274-277.
- Internet Access and Utilization among Medical Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students of a Medical College in Madhya Pradesh
Neeraj Chhari; Swarupa Chakole
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(1): 78-81.
- Sural Nerve Conduction Studies in Prediabetics and Diabetics in North Indian Population
Sachan P., Shyam R., Patel M. L., Sachan R. and Singh S.
J. Phys. Pharm. Adv.. 2016; 6(5): 875-879.
- Multiple System Atrophy - Cerebellar Type (MSA-C): A Case Report.
Kulamani Sahoo, Neeraj Wadhwa, A.V. Purohit
IJHSR. 2015; 5(1): 402-407.
- A rare case of Meigs syndrome in pregnancy with bilateral ovarian masses
Veena Gupta, Nidhi Sachan
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(12): 4491-4492.
- Bilateral Internal Triplication Of Hypoglossal Canal.
More Raghunath, Royana Singh, Neeraj Shende, Sharad Pandey
IJHSR. 2015; 5(7): 445-447.
- A Study on Knowledge of Hand Hygiene among Health Care Personnel in Selected Primary Health Care Centres in Lucknow.
Mukesh Shukla, Shantanu Tyagi, Neeraj Kumar Gupta
IJHSR. 2016; 6(3): 22-26.
- Pharmacotherapy of Carcinoma Prostate - Current Scenario.
D.K. Katiyar, Pratap Shankar, Anoop Verma, Amod Kumar Sachan, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
IJHSR. 2013; 3(4): 105-111.
- Clinical Relevance Of Morphological Variations In Origin And Insertion Of Lumbricals Of Hand In South Gujarat Population
Dr. Umesh P. Modasiya*, Dr. Neeraj T. Master**, Dr. Rajesh B. Astik***, Mr. Amardeep Bissa*
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(6): 50-53.
- ROLE OF LIP PRINT IN PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION
Neeraj Gupta, Rernagupta, D.I. Ingale, Chandrashekhar Bhuyyar, U.C. Nuchhi, S. R. Hibare
IJCRR. 2013; 5(13): 25-28.
- Comparison of Surgical Outcome in Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy with and without Silicon Stent Placement
Hardik Shah, Suktara Sharma, Neeraj Suri, Alpesh Patel
Natl J Med Res. 2013; 3(1): 34-37.
- A Rare Triad of Aspergilloma, Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis & Chronic Pulmonary Aspergillosis by Aspergillus Niger In An Immunocompetent Host.
Shahir Asfahan, Neeraj Gupta, Chetan B Patil, Vijayalata Rastogi
IJHSR. 2015; 5(6): 743-748.
- Immunization in Preschool Children: Grey Areas Associated with Coverage, Drop Outs and Adverse Effects.
Jyotsna Sharma, Alka Agrawal, Sanjay Jhingran, Neeraj Kumar Goel
IJHSR. 2016; 6(4): 229-235.
- STUDY OF SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC PROFILE OF POISONING CASES AT SHRI B M PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE, BIJAPUR
Anand Mugadlimath, M.A. Bagali, S.R. Hibare, D.I. Ingale, Neeraj Gupta, Chandrashekar Bhuyyar
IJCRR. 2012; 4(20): 80-84.
- Immune thrombocytopenia and its association with lymph node tuberculosis – A dilemma!
Sangita Deepak Kamath1, Neeraj Jain2, Saurabh Pathak3, Ballamudi Srinivas Rao4
SEAJCRR. 2016; 5(4): 2336-2342.
- Trends of Baseline CD4 Counts at the Time of Registration of Adult Patient, Who Are Put on Ante Retroviral Therapy in India
Ugra Mohan Jha; Sukarma Tanwar; B.B Rewari; AS Rathore; Laxmikant Chavan; Neeraj Dhingra
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(7): 582-586.
- Prescribing Patterns of Drugs Used For Treatment of Conjunctivitis in Ophthalmology Outpatient Department of Tertiary Care Hospital.
Rajesh Kumar Suman, Varshav S. Gore, Ipseeta Ray Mohanty, Neeraj Israni, Y A Deshmukh
IJHSR. 2015; 5(3): 194-199.
- Effect of Educational Intervention on Postgraduates Regarding Bio-Medical Waste Management (BMW) At a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital, Bhopal
Vishal Bathma; Sanjay Agarwal; Umesh Sinha; Girjesh Gupta; Neeraj Khare
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(4): 519-521.
- Seizures as an unusual presentation of neonatal lupus erythematosus: a case report
Maheshwar Gunawat, Neeraj Kumar, Lakhan Poswal
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(3): 1115-1117.
- INVOLVEMENT OF FREE RADICALS IN UROLITHIASIS IN INDIAN SUBJECTS
*Saxena Mona, Saxena Chhavi, Sachan A. K.3, Kumar Ajay, Singh V. K., Saxena R. C.
JARMS. 2013; 5(4): 362-365.
- Carcass Characteristics of Commercial Broiler Chicks as Affected by Enzyme Supplementation
G R Bansal, V P Singh, N Sachan
IJAVMS. 2012; 6(6): 413-417.
- Study of prevalence and pattern of dyslipidaemia in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients attending rural health training centre of medical college in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Amod L. Borle, Neeraj Chhari, Girjesh Gupta, Vishal Bathma
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(1): 140-144.
- Constraints Perceived by Hill Korwa Tribes in Scientific Animal Husbandry Practices
Stephen T Habib; B.P. Singh; Rajesh Kumar; Vijay Kumar; Ranjana Sachan
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2017; 7(11): 143-147.
- Clinico-laboratory profile and outcome of edematous severe acute malnutrition in children aged 6 months to 5 years
Rameshwar Lal Suman, Bharat Lal Sharma, Pradeep Meena, Neeraj Kumar
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(3): 954-959.
- Prostate cancer: emerging pharmacotherapeutic modalities
Pratap Shankar, Anoop Kumar Verma, Rakesh Kumar Dixit, Amod Kumar Sachan
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 2(3): 247-251.
- Assessment of Depression among Medical Students of Private University in Bhopal, India
Anshuman Sharma; Sanjay Kumar Gupta; Neeraj Khare; Sanjay S Agarwal
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(2): 161-165.
- Emphysematous pyelonephritis: A case report
Neki NS; Neeraj Joshi; Gagandeep Singh Shergill; Amandeep Singh Dhanju
Int J Clin Biomed Res. 2017; 3(3): 50-52.
- Nutritional Status Assessment using WHO z-scores (BMI for Age) in Children Aged 6-15 years – A Study from Central India
Manmohan Gupta; Amod Borle; Neeraj Chhari; Sanjay Gupta
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(1): 92-97.
- RIGHT HEPATIC ARTERY BRANCHING OFF FROM SUPERIOR MESENTERIC ARTERY – A CASE REPORT
B. M. Bannur, B.B. Patil, Prerna Gupta, Neeraj Gupta, Sahana B.N., Nagaraj M.
IJCRR. 2013; 5(14): 65-68.
- The Status of National Programme for Control of Blindness in Madhya Pradesh
Rituja Kaushal; Sanjay Gupta; Neeraj Gaur; A V Athawale; Manmohan Gupta; Najnin Khanam
Natl J Community Med. 2013; 4(1): 161-164.
- ROLE OF FREE RADICALS AND ANTIOXIDANTS IN HUMAN HEALTH AND DISEASE
Neeraj, John Pramod, Sheena Singh, Joydeep Singh
IJCRR. 2013; 5(19): 14-22.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain; Raina Jain; Sudhakar B Petkar; Sanjay Kumar Gupta; Neeraj Khare; Jusmita Dutta
Natl J Community Med. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- Knowledge and Awareness of the Tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in North West Rajasthan, India
Vinod Kumar Jangid; Neeraj Kumar Agrawal; Gulab Singh Yadav; Shubham Pandey; Brij B Mathur
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(4): 262-268.
- Educational Innovations/Programmes For 1 Mbbs Batch- 2012-13 Under Regional Training Centre, Smt.Nhl Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad
Dr. Neeraj R. Mahajan*,Dr Kartik Patel**,Dr Varsha Patel***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(5): 159-163.
- A study of hypertension among tribal adults in a block of Mandla district, Madhya Pradesh, India
Rahul Kewal Kumar, Asha Ram Tyagi, Rajesh Tiwari, Neeraj Rai
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(5): 1033-1037.
- An experimental study on wistar rats to see the effect of Gymnema sylvestre on blood pressure
Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Narendra Kumar, R. Pal, Pratap Shankar, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Wahid Ali, R. Nath, Amod K. Sachan, R. K. Dixit
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(12): 5422-5425.
- Study of Co2 Laser in Otolaryngology at Gmers Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad
Hardik Shah, Neeraj Suri, U B Shah
Natl J Med Res. 2012; 2(4): 470-472.
- Haemolytic anaemia complicating the concurrent use of allopurinol & azathioprine after kidney transplantation
Catherine Hanna, Neeraj Dhaun, Maria Squires, Simon Watson
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 2(3): 330-332.
- Mortality Trend in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Neeraj Khare; Girjesh Gupta; Sanjay Kumar Gupta; Sonali Khare
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(1): 64-67.
- Influence of Different Level of Egg Yolk on Cryopreservation of Hariana Bull Spermatozoa
Vikas Sachan; Vipin Sonker; Atul Saxena
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2017; 7(5): 146-154.
- Seroprevalence of leptospirosis in the animals in Rohilkhand region of Uttar Pradesh, India
N. Sachan, Binita Nautiyal, VPSingh, Sabrinath T, Pallab Chaudhary, R.K.Agarwal
IJAVMS. 2012; 6(6): 361-365.
- Gabapentin for post-operative nausea and vomiting: a pilot study
Vikram Bhandari, Dilip C. Dhasmana, Jagdish P. Sharma, Praveendra K. Sachan, Aditi Chaturvedi, Sheveta Dureja
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3(4): 627-631.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of biomedical waste management among health care personnel in selected primary health care centres in Lucknow
Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Mukesh Shukla, Shantanu Tyagi
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(1): 309-313.
- Anterior cervico-vaginal tear along with posterior bladder wall rupture: a rare case report
Rekha Sachan, Munna Lal Patel, Meenakshi Singh, Preeti Tyagi
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(12): 4480-4483.
- A randomized study to compare extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy with or without intravenous anaesthesia
Neeraj Gupta, Roshan Chanchlani, Punit Tiwari
Int Surg J. 2015; 2(4): 508-514.
- Hepatitis B infection and vaccination: Knowledge, Attitude and Practices among primary health care personnel in Lucknow
MUKESH SHUKLA, SHANTANU TYAGI, NEERAJ KUMAR GUPTA
J Res Med Den Sci. 2016; 4(1): 45-49.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Solid Lipid Nanoparticle (SLN) Based Topical Gel of Etoricoxib
Roohi Kesharwani, Anupam Sachan, Swati Singh, Dilip Patel
J App Pharm Sci. 2016; 6(10): 124-131.
- Milk Allergy: An Overview
Neelam Sachan, V P Singh
IJAVMS. 2011; 5(3): 368-376.
- Effectiveness of structured educational program on knowledge of middle-aged women regarding prevention of osteoporosis
Shipra Sachan, Kamli Prakash, Upma George
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1929-1933.
- GABAergic and nitriergic influence in antianxiety-like Activity of Garlic in Mice
Neeraj Gilhotra, Dinesh Dhingra
J App Pharm Sci. 2016; 6(4): 077-085.
- To study the existing system of surgical safety for cataract surgery at tertiary care ophthalmic centre to implement WHO surgical safety checklist
Ruchi Garg, Neeraj Garg, Shakti Kumar Gupta, J. S. Titiyal, R. Mahesh
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(8): 3479-3485.
- Prescribing patterns of antimicrobial usage in ophthalmology out patients department at tertiary care teaching hospital
Rajesh Kumar Suman, Ipseeta Ray Mohanty, Varshav S. Gore, Neeraj Israni, Y. A. Deshmukh
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 4(2): 290-293.
- A study on magnitude of anaemia and its socio-demographic correlates among pregnant women in Sagar city of Bundelkhand Region, Madhya Pradesh, India
Neeraj Rai, Sunil Nandeshwar, Pushpa Rai
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(1): 128-132.
- Study of compliance to prescribed lighting standards in hospitals of Delhi NCR, India
Neeraj Garg, Sunil Kant, Shakti Kr Gupta, Ruchi Garg
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(8): 3360-3364.
- Cross-sectional study on availability and affordability of some essential child-specific medicines in Uttar Pradesh
Neelkanth M Pujari, Anupam Kr Sachan, Yatindra Kumar
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2047-2051.
- A study to evaluate the effect of hydrocoele on testis and spermatogenesis: a cross-sectional study from Bhopal, India
Neeraj Gupta, Megha Gupta, Roshan Chanchlani
Int Surg J. 2015; 2(4): 523-526.
- Assessment of socio-demographic determinants of psychiatric patients attending psychiatry outpatient department of a tertiary care hospital of Central India
Paharam Adhikari, Anjana Niranjan, Sunil Kumar Ahuja, Neeraj Gour, Sanjeev Kumar, Manish Kumar
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(3): 764-769.
- An assessment of treatment compliance among patients on DOTS under revised national tuberculosis control programme in district Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India
Neeraj Rai, S.S. Kushwah, S.P. Singh, Deepak Dubey
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2015; 2(4): 373-379.
- Gabapentin pre-treatment for pressor response to direct laryngoscopy and tracheal intubation: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study
Vikram Bhandari, Dilip C. Dhasmana, Sheveta Dureja, Jagdish P. Sharma, Praveendra K. Sachan, Aditi Chaturvedi
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3(5): 800-803.
- Efficacy and safety of various drugs used for the treatment of nonneurogenic lower urinary tract symptoms in tertiary care hospital
Shikha Dwivedi, Dilip Chander Dhasmana, Manoj Biswas, Vimal Kumar Dixit, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(2): 517-522.
- Comparison of dietary agents’ garlic and bitter melon on in vitro glycation and advanced glycation end products formation
Gini Garima, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Shagufta Moin, Pankaj Kumar Gupta
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(2): 257-262.
- Comparative Availability of Selected Essential Medicines for Selected Chronic Diseases in Bhiwani District, Haryana, India
Shashikant Jangra, Neeraj Gilhotra
J App Pharm Sci. 2015; 5(9): 131-138.
- Pharmacoeconomics of Selected Essential Medicines for Common Ailments in Sonipat District, Haryana, India
Anjali Goyal, Neeraj Gilhotra
J App Pharm Sci. 2015; 5(6): 083-087.
- Nitriergic Influence in the Compromised Antidepressant Effect of Fluoxetine in Stressed Mice
Vaibhav Walia, Neeraj Gilhotra
J App Pharm Sci. 2016; 6(10): 092-097.
- Latent lip prints: how far a link to the suspect?
Preeti Sharma, Neeraj Sharma, Pooja Aggarwal
Eur J Forensic Sci. 2015; 2(4): 10-15.
- GABAergic Influence in the Antidepressant Effect of Fluoxetine in Unstressed and Stressed Mice
Vaibhav Walia; Neeraj Gilhotra
J App Pharm Sci. 2017; 7(3): 141-147.
- In Vitro Meat - The Start of New Era in Meat Production
N Sachan, V P Singh, Akhilesh K Verma
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2012; 2(1): 38-51.
- A study of menstrual pattern and prevalence of dysmenorrhea during menstruation among school going adolescent girls in Lucknow district, Uttar Pradesh, India
Shivani Sinha, Jyoti Prakash Srivastava, Beena Sachan, Raj Bahadur Singh
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(5): 1200-1203.
- Quality characteristics of chicken snacks stored under aerobic and vacuum packaging at 30±2oC
V P Singh, M K Sanyal, N Sachan, V Kumar
IJAVMS. 2011; 5(6): 536-540.
- Anti-dyslipidemic activity of acacia tortilis seed extract in alloxan-induced diabetic rats
Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Suyog Sindhu, Nitin Kothari, Shruti Chandra, Gini Garima, Uma Gupta
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(4): 1389-1396.
- Medical practice and professional liabilities in Bijapur region of Karnataka
Nagesh Kuppast, Ashok Kanaki, Neeraj Gupta, Anand Basayya Mugadlimath, Shradha Iddalgave, Prerna Gupta
Int J Adv Med. 2014; 1(3): 252-254.
- Health-seeking behavior and social stigma for tuberculosis in tuberculosis patients at a tertiary-care center in North West India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij Bihari Mathur
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1893-1899.
- Per-Vaginal Delivery of Calf with Muscular Hypertrophy through Fetotomy in a Murrah Buffalo
Vipin Singh; Vikas Sachan; Manoj Kumar Yadav; Gyanesh Kumar; Rishi Kumar Gupta; Atul Saxena
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2017; 7(3): 186-188.
- Pattern of Respiratory Morbidity in the Catering Population of Rural Health and Training Centre, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Sanjay Kumar Gupta; Neeraj Khare; Samarth Sharma
Natl J Community Med. 2017; 8(1): 8-11.
- Erythropoietin Ameliorates Haemolytic Anaemia and Erythrocyte Osmotic Fragility Induced by Trypanosoma Evansi Infection in Swiss Albino Mice
Aron Jacob; Shyam Sundar Choudhary; Bhanuprakash A. G.; Neeraj Thakur; Mahendran Karunanithy; Sumit Mahajan; Sahadeb Dey
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2017; 7(5): 234-242.
- Assessment of Clinico-socioeconomic status and health-care support among the elderly people aged older than 60 years in urban population of Bhopal, Central India
Manmohan Gupta, Amod L Borle, Neeraj Chhari, Sanjay Gupta
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 558-564.
- Diabetes and quality of life—a pilot study
Pragya Kumar, Neeraj Agarwal, Chandra Mani Singh, Sanjay Pandey, Alok Ranjan, Dhananjay Kumar
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1143-1147.