|134 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Efficacy of using WHO STEPS aproach to identify \"at risk\" subjects for diet related non communicable diseases
Meenakshi Mehan, Ruchika Bhalla, Chhavi Kohli, Neha Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 43-51.
- A Study on Comparison of Intravenous Butorphanol with Intravenous Fentanyl for Premedication in General Anesthesia
Hemangini M Patel, Bansari N Kantharia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 89-91.
- Social Networking Media: Going One Step Ahead for Smoking Awareness and IEC
Bansari Chawada, A P Kadia, J K Kosambiya, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 632-635.
- Socio-Demographic and Environmental Correlates of Leprosy: A hospital based cases control study
Devang A Jariwala, Bharat H Patel, Naresh R Godara, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 369-376.
- A Study of Assessment of Maternal Health Service Utilization in Rural area of Surat district by Multi Indicator Cluster Survey
Hitesh Shah, Binita Desai, Vipul Chaudhari, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 304-307.
- Anthropometric and Hypertensive Profile of Adolescents of Surat City: A Cross Sectional Study
Shailee Vyas, Mohua Moitra, Vipul P Chaudhari, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 262-265.
- A Cross Sectional Study to Understand the Factors Affecting Intake of Supplementary Nutrition Among Children Registered with ICDS Anganwadis
Mohamedanas M Patni, Abhay Kavishwar, Mohmmedirfan H Momin, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 59-64.
- A Cross-Sectional Study to Understand Socio Demographic Profile of Couples Who Adopted Permanent Sterilization in Urban Slums of Surat City
Ketan B Parmar, S L Kantharia, Naresh R Godara, Hitesh M Shah, MohamedAnas M Patni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 443-448.
- Study on Feeding Practices among Children 6 Months to 2 Years and Its Effect on Their Nutritional Status in Urban Slums
Parul S Katara, Sangita V. Patel, S L Kantharia, Vihang S Mazumdar, Malay B Shah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 475-478.
- Impact of Hearing Loss on Daily Life Style and Schooling among Children between 5 and 15 Years Age-Group
Hiteshree C Patel, Mohua Moitra, Anjali Modi, Jaymin Contractor, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 73-76.
- General Profile and Survival Probabilities of HIV Patients Registered at Anti Retroviral Therapy (ART) Centre, New Civil Hospital, Surat, Gujarat
Sridhar P Ryavanki, J K Kosambiya, Alap Mehta, Sonal Dayama, Nitin Solanki, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 201-207.
- Are Care Takers of Link Worker’s Scheme of HIV/AIDS Knowledgeable Enouth? Assessment Study of Link Workers Scheme in Surat District
Parmar Rohit, Desai Binita, Kosambiya JK, Solanky Priti, Prajapati Shailesh, Kantharia SL
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 173-175.
- Pattern of sexually transmitted infections and reproductive tract infections in women of reproductive age group attending sexually transmitted infections clinic at a tertiary care hospital
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Kiran Pandey, Apurva Agarwal, Neha Kirti, Neha Yadav
. 2016; 5(8): 2701-2703.
- Health Seeking Behavior among Parents of Children with Hearing Loss: A Cross Sectional Study
Hiteshree C Patel, Mohua Moitra, Anjali Modi, Rahul Patel, S L Kantharia, Ishwar M Chaudhary
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 33-37.
- Study of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about sickle cell anemia in patients with positive Sickle Cell Status in Bardoli taluka
Chintan Gamit, SL Kantharia, Sukesha Gamit, Mohamedanas Patni, Gaurang Parmar, Kumarbhargav Kaptan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 365-368.
- Analgesic and antipyretic activity of Curcuma longa rhizome extracts in wister rats
S. Neha, G. D. Ranvir, C. R. Jangade
. 2009; 2(8): 304-306.
- Awareness about emergency contraceptives pill in women who came for medical termination of pregnancy
Preeti Yadav, Anita Sinha, Jay Karan, Purav Mody, A S Panwar, N. D. Kantharia
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 68-78.
- A Comparative Analysis of Three Classes of Bacterial Non-specific Acid Phosphatases and Archaeal Phosphoesterases: Evolutionary Perspective
Neha U. Gandhi, Sathees B. Chandra
Acta Informatica Medica. 2012; 20(3): 167-173.
- Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) in Oral Diseases
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 62-63.
- Utilization of Maternal Care Services in Urban area: Still an Issue of Modern World
Neha Bavarva, Prakash Patel, R K Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 258-262.
- Historical and Ethno-Medical Review on Bilva (Aegle marmelos Corr.)
Neha Parmar*, Suman Singh, Bhupesh Patel
. 2016; 2(5): 138-146.
- Design and Evaluation of Chronotropic Systems for Colon Targeted Drug Delivery
Neha Manish Munot, Preeti Prasad Lasure, S. S.Girme
. 2012; 2(2): 13-17.
- Comparative Effectiveness of Straight Leg Raise and Slump Stretching in Subjects with Low Back Pain with Adverse Neural Tension
Neha Malik, Chitra Kataria, Nidhi Bhatia Sachdev
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(1): 2-10.
- Role of intravitreal Bevacizumab Injection for Management of Neovascular Age Related Macular Degeneration
Neha K Desai, Somesh V Aggarwal, Puja S Negi, Sonali S Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 130-133.
- INDICATIONS AND COMPLICATIONS OF CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERIZATION IN CRITICALLY ILL CHILDREN IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
Shwetal Bhatt, Amit Dahat, Neha Jain, Uma Nayak, Viren Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 85-88.
- AWARENESS REGARDING DECEASED ORGAN DONATION AMONGST UNDERGRADUATE MEDICAL STUDENTS
Adeena Shahid, Neha Arshad, Sahrish Munir, Shoiab Bin Aleem, Kamil Asghar Imam
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2016; 66(0): S81-S86.
- Low dose ketamine for painless labour- A comparative study of 100 patients
Krishna Jagatia, Jigesh Mehta, Neha Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 707-711.
- A study of severe acute malnourished children who failed to respond to therapy given under Mission Balam Sukham at anganwadi of Western India
Neha R Bavarva
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1099-1105.
- Unscarred uterine rupture - rare entity
Divya Pandey, Neha Pruthi
. 2016; 5(10): 3593-3596.
- Cardiac Manifestations in HIV/AIDS Patients and their Correlation with CD4+T Cell Count
Mehul Marwadi, Nileshkumar Doctor, Gaurang Gheewala, Viral Barfiwala, Jayesh Rana, Neha Bavarva
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 244-248.
- Nutritional Status and dietary Pattern of Adolescent Girls: A Study From Urban Slums Of Agra
Sarvesh Kumar, Neha Mishra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 365-369.
- Pregnancy outcomes in grand multiparous patients: a hospital based study from Jammu and Kashmir, India
Asima Afzal, Neha Mahajan, Nighat Firdous
. 2016; 5(3): 788-792.
- A comparative review of intra-operative hemodynamic changes in patients undergoing vaginal surgeries using tumescent anaesthesia vs conventional techniques
Anu Pathak, Saroj Singh, Manjari Goel, Neha Agrawal
. 2013; 2(3): 379-382.
- Maternal and perinatal outcome in severe preeclampsia and eclampsia
Neha Saxena, Amarjeet Kaur Bava, Yogeshwar Nandanwar
. 2016; 5(7): 2171-2176.
- Transvisceral migration of gossypiboma presenting as gastric outlet obstruction managed endoscopically
Raju Ranjan, Nityasha, Anubhav, Kuldeep Arya, Neha Mishra
. 2016; 3(3): 1663-1665.
- Intrauterine deaths: challenges faced in developing countries
Neha Gupta, Nimmi Chutani
. 2013; 2(4): 607-610.
- Late presentation of sub-carinal esophageal perforation due to blunt trauma to chest: case report and review of literature
Anubhav Pawar, Mahavir S. Griwan, Raju Ranjan, Neha Mishra
. 2016; 3(2): 991-994.
- ASSESSMENT OF KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES AND PRACTICES OF EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION AMONG COLLEGE STUDENTS
Kavin Nishith Shroff, R J Gayakwad, Neha Bavarva, Fenil Patel, N B Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 142-144.
- Study of psychological stress among undergraduate medical students of government medical college, Surat.
Priti Solanky, Binita Desai, Abhay Kavishwar, S. L. Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 38-42.
- Outcome of high fetal station in Primi-Gravida at term in labour
Neha Mahajan, Sheikh Mustafa, Samiya Tabassum, Perveena Fareed
. 2016; 5(3): 873-877.
- Primary ovarian pregnancy: rare site of ectopic gestation
Neha R. Goyal, Swati G. Kapsikar, Binti R. Bhatiyani, Pradip R. Gaikwad
. 2015; 4(6): 2062-2064.
- Digital analysis of the placement of the tibial tuberosity
Rashmi Bhat, Ramya Rathan, Neha Samapriya, Shakuntala P
. 2016; 4(5): 1450-1453.
- Giant chorioangioma of placenta: an infrequent placental cause for adverse feto-maternal outcome
Sheeba Marwah, Neha Bansal, Harsha Gaikwad, Manjula Sharma
. 2015; 4(3): 893-897.
- Gasping infant for emergency neck exploration, anaesthesiologist’s nightmare!
Supriya R. Palsodkar, Anjali R. Bhure, Heena D. Pahuja, Neha K. Fuladi
. 2014; 2(4): 1748-1750.
- Social Networking Media: A Newer Approach to Increase Awareness Against Tobacco Chewing
Chirag Gajera, Shivangi Malaviya, Umang Patel, Neha Bavarva, Manan Patel, Shreyash Mehta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 249-252.
- Ruptured caesarean scar ectopic pregnancy: a rare case report
Shikha Jain, Swati Chaudhary, Neha Jain, Rita Ranjan
. 2015; 4(6): 2111-2112.
- An approach to diagnosis and management of acute fatty liver of pregnancy
Neha Gami, Seema Singhal, Manju Puri, Amita Dhakad
. 2013; 2(1): 104-108.
- Risk of prostate cancer and its correlation with different biochemical parameters in non diabetic men
Neha Sharma, Sadhana Sood, Girdhar Gopal Kaushik, Ziledar Ali
. 2013; 1(4): 476-481.
- Utilization of Postnatal Care Services in Rural Area of Western Rajasthan, India
Sandeep Kumar Uppadhaya, Suman Bhansali, Sunil Kumar Sivodia, Neha Agrawal, Kapil Garg, Mahendra Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 569-572.
- An unusual case of labial fusion
Neha V. Bhave, P. K. Shah, Hemangi Chaudhari
. 2016; 5(2): 572-575.
- An unusual presentation of degenerating fibroid
Neha V. Bhave, P. K. Shah, Hemangi Chaudhari
. 2016; 5(2): 582-584.
- An incidental finding of primary carcinoma of the fallopian tube: a case report
Nilima D. Lodha, Kiran S. Bharati, Neha K. Saxena, Snehlata R. Hingway
. 2016; 4(11): 5077-5079.
- MRI detected prevalence of abnormalities in patients of knee pain
Ritu Mehta, Neha Singh Agrahari, Sanjeev Agarwal, Abhishek Bhargava
. 2015; 3(10): 2572-2575.
- Reliability Test of New Questionnaire Designed to Measure Social Well being of Breast Cancer Patients
Neha Deepak Sheth, Vipin D. Naik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 421-424.
- Abdominopelvic mass in postmenopausal female: a diagnostic dilemma
Neha Pruthi, Jyotsna Suri, Saumya Prasad, Anil K. Jain, Pratima Mittal
. 2016; 5(8): 2878-2880.
- Aplastic anemia in pregnancy: a rare case report
Vineet Mishra, Priyankur Roy, Bhumika Vyas, Rohina Aggarwal, Sumesh Choudhary, Neha Mehta
. 2016; 5(12): 4506-4508.
- A rare case of primary parasitic leiomyoma mimicking as ovarian mass: a clinical dilemma
Meenal Sarmalkar, Arun Nayak, Neha Singh, Madhuri Mehendale, Pratibha Dixit
. 2016; 5(2): 545-548.
- Ruptured primary ovarian ectopic pregnancy: a case series
Neha Singh, Meenal Sarmalkar, Madhuri Mehendale, Arun Nayak
. 2016; 5(10): 3641-3644.
- Can peripheral blood smear examination be totally replaced by automated hematology analyser - with special reference to anemia?
Shivangi Singhal, Nidhi Verma, Monika Rathi, Neha Singh, Preeti Singh, S. P. Sharma, Uma Tayal
. 2016; 4(10): 4563-4566.
- Epidemiological Studies on Canine Tumours in Jammu
Neha Sharma, Ajay Kumar Gupta, Riyaz Ahmed Bhat, Ovais Shabir Shah
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 246-254.
- A rare case of ovarian granulosa cell tumour in an adolescent girl with secondary amenorrhea and virilisation
Arun Nayak, Meenal Sarmalkar, Madhuri Mehendale, Neha Singh, Shrutika Shah
. 2015; 4(5): 1653-1656.
- Evaluation of echocardiographic systolic parameters in pre eclamptics and normotensives women
Neha Jain, Asha Verma, Shikha Jain
. 2015; 4(5): 1517-1521.
- Study of pregnancy outcome in women with cardiac disease: a retrospective analysis
Kiran Pandey, Kavita Verma, Shruti Gupta, Uruj Jahan, Neha Kirti, Pundrik Gupta
. 2016; 5(10): 3537-3541.
- Suggesting a new combination of antiviral agents: Targeting the Herpes Simplex Virus
Subathra Devi C., Taneesha Chawla, Nida Itrat Abbasi, Nupoor Neha Upadhyay, Mohanasrinivasan V.
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(9): 114-119.
- Comparative evaluation of the efficacy and safety of ormeloxifene and norethisterone in dysfunctional uterine bleeding
Neha Agarwal, Saroj Singh, Shikha Singh, Mohita Agarwal, Pallavi Manocha
. 2013; 2(2): 194-198.
- Ruptured ectopic pregnancy in the rudimentary horn of bicornuate uterus: a case report
Hema S. Patil, Neha Gupta
. 2014; 3(1): 248-250.
- Juvenile cemento-ossifying fibroma: a case report using modified Gallego’s staining
Tamgadge Avinash, Tamgadge Sandhya, Venkateshwar Gokul, Tiwari Neha, Dhauskar Snehal
. 2016; 4(2): 658-661.
- Placenta accreta: the silent invader
Seema Dwivedi, Gopaal Narayan Dwivedi, Archana Kumar, Neena Gupta, Vinita Malhotra, Neha Singh
. 2016; 5(5): 1501-1505.
- Intrathecal pethidine as a sole agent for spinal anesthesia and analgesia – a comparison with 5% lignocaine
Mahendra Parmar, Hemangini Patel, Bansari Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 291-294.
- Role of visual inspection of cervix with acetic acid and high risk human papilloma virus DNA testing in screening for cervical cancer
Neha Gami, Gauri Gandhi, Swaraj Batra, Vijay Zutshi, B. C. Das, Suresh Bhambhani
. 2013; 2(2): 152-156.
- A comparative study of sevoflurane and propofol for laryngeal mask airway insertion
Binita Patel, Hemangini Patel, Bansari Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 295-298.
- The impact of special care newborn units on routine neonatal care practices in central India: observational study
Gaurav Tripathi, Neha Mishra
. 2016; 3(4): 1252-1255.
- Design and characterization of microsponge loaded controlled release epicutaneous gel of lornoxicam
Purnima Panday, Neha Shukla, Dharmesh Sisodiya, Vikas Jain, Suresh Chand Mahajan
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(1): 16-21.
- VRISHYA AND VAJIKARANA - EXPLORING ANCIENT SCIENCE OF APHRODISIACS
Piyush Chaudhary, Neha Lamba, B L Mehra
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2017; 23(1): 43-54.
- Hydatid cyst of ovary: an unusual site
Neha A. Goyal, Ritu R. Vaidya, Sarah H. Zaidi, Manisha R. Gandhewar
. 2015; 4(6): 2053-2055.
- Vitrification of day 7 hatching blastocyst using hemistraw resulting in a full term delivery: a case study
Nitin Lad, Neha Lad
. 2016; 5(5): 1649-1654.
- Metaphors and symbols in drug promotional literature distributed by pharmaceutical companies
Jay Karan, Arvind Panwar, Preeti Yadav, N. D. Kantharia
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(1): 32-34.
- Effect of perinatal asphyxia on level of thyroid hormones in term neonates
Nishant Prabhakar, Avyact Agrawal, Neha Jain, Ashok Kumar Ahirwar
. 2016; 3(3): 882-886.
- Prevalence of smokeless tobacco use among school going adolescent students of Raipur city Chhattisgarh state, India
Neha Shrivastava, Nirmal Verma, Dhiraj Bhawnani, G. P. Soni
. 2015; 3(4): 921-924.
- Assessment of knowledge attitude and practice towards hepatitis B among health care workers in a tertiary care hospital
Farhana Siraj, Perveena Fareed, Neha Mahajan
. 2016; 5(1): 58-61.
- Comparison of the efficacy of intra-cervical foley’s catheter balloon with PGE2 gel in pre-induction cervical ripening
Fareed Perveena, Mahajan Neha, Siraj Farhana
. 2016; 5(2): 371-374.
- National Seminar on current trends in diagnosis, prevention and management of HIV
Suneel Ishwar Majagi, Neha S Kulkarni
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 69-70.
- Assessment of maternal and child health services during Mamta days in urban areas of Surat City
Shreyash J Gandhi, Mitesh Dabhi, Naresh Chauhan, Shantilal Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1199-1203.
- Clinical profile and factors associated with microalbuminuria in type 1 diabetes mellitus in children and adolescents
Kumar Amritanshu, Atul Kumar, Kunal Anand, Neha Garg, Deba Prasad Banerjee
. 2015; 3(5): 1247-1251.
- Prevalence of Tobacco Use Among Government Employees in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Dhara J Prajapati, Neha R Bavarva
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 322-326.
- A case study of musculocutaneous nerve variations
Preksha Sharma, Shreya Sharma, Sangita Chauhan, Neha Sharma
. 2015; 3(12): 3779-3781.
- Outcome of hypospadias repair - stentless versus stented repair
Neha Sisodiya Shenoy, Vikrant Vishwanath Kumbhar, Yogesh Ramdas Shenoy, Deepti Bala Sharma
. 2016; 3(4): 2167-2172.
- Postpartum depression in an Indian community: more prevalent less addressed issue
Aruna Nigam, Anupam Prakash, Neha Maheshwari
. 2016; 5(8): 2691-2695.
- Understanding and application of clinical pharmacokinetic principles using single compartment pharmacokinetic simulation model
Ashishkumar Zala, ND Kantharia, Aashal B Shah
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 76-78.
- Involvement of oxidative stress in patients of gout and antioxidant effect of allopurinol
Chetan R Acharya, Abhinav K Sharma, N D Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 168-172.
- Second MBBS medical student’s feedback on teaching methodology and evaluation methods in Pharmacology
Nilesh Chavda, Preeti Yadav, Jay Karan, N. D. Kantharia
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(1): 23-31.
- A randomized controlled trial on comparison of phenobarbitone and levetiracetam for the treatment of neonatal seizures: pilot study
Shama Perveen, Abhishek Singh, Amit Upadhyay, Neha Singh, Rashmi Chauhan
. 2016; 4(6): 2073-2078.
- Comparison of post operative analgesia with Fentanyl and Sulfentanil via epidural route in thoracic and upper abdominal surgeries
Dixit B Modh, Kavita Lalchandani, Neha Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 482-485.
- Synthesis, Characterization of Novel PLGA Encapsulated Indole Nanoparticles and Study of its cytotoxic potential against A549 lung cancer cell line
Sudip Majumder, Neha Sharma, Subhra Das, Namita Pandey, Tapasya Srivastava, Debasree Ghosha
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(8): 144-150.
- Incidence of neonatal sepsis in tertiary care hospital: An overview
Shashi Gandhi, KP Ranjan, Neelima Ranjan, Neha Sapre, Mahendra Masani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 548-552.
- Newborn care practices of mothers in rural areas of Navsari district
Shreyashkumar Jayantilal Gandhi, Naresh Godara, Anjali Modi, Shantilal Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1320-1324.
- Impact of feeding practices on nutritional status of children in rural area of Navsari district
Shreyashkumar Jayantilal Gandhi, Naresh Godara, Anjali Modi, Shantilal Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1338-1342.
- Sustained release solid dispersion of Metoclopramide HCL: formulation, evaluation and pharmacokinetic studies
S. L. Neha, Neelam Singh, Mohd Yasir
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(3): 055-065.
- Basal cell adenoma of the salivary gland: Cribriform type, a rare case with review of literature
Raghunath Prabhu, Neha Kumar, Sakshi Sadhu, Rajgopal Shenoy, Kuladeepa Ananda Vaidya
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 246-249.
- Facility Based Maternal Death Review at Tertiary Care Hospital: A Small Effort to Explore Hidden Facts
Megha Mehta, Neha Bavarva
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(4): 126-129.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW