|2757 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Acute hepatitis and acute pancreatitis as the presenting manifestations of Systemic lupus erythematosus in a 30 year-old female
nilesh kumar,ankur varshney
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 103-103.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Serum Lactate as Prognostic Marker in Indian Elderly with Septicemia
Arvind Anand, I.S Gambhir, Gopal Nath, Nilesh Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 350-352.
- To study the oxidative stress and Antioxidants status in Diabetes mellitus without complication
pankaj kumar kannauje, nilesh kumar, ranjan bhattnagar, ravindu tiwari, kailash kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 23-27.
- Primary Angiitis of Central Nervous System
Nilesh Kumar, Dibya Ranjan Behera, Ankur Nandan Varshney, Arvind Anand, N K Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 523-525.
- Recurrent aseptic prepatellar bursitis
Nilesh Kumar, Ankur Varshney, Ashutosh Tiwari, Ravi Anand
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 475-475.
- Role of serum HsCRP as prognostic markers in septicemia in elderly population
Arvind Anand, Nilesh Kumar, Indrajeet Singh Gambhir, Dhiraj Kishore, Ankur Nandan Varshney, Ashutosh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 290-292.
- Gunthers with haemolytic anaemia extremly rare: A case report
Nilesh Kumar, Ankur Varshney, Arvind Anand, Dibyaranjan Behera, Ravi Anand, Ashutosh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 472-474.
- Blood stream infection among febrile neutropenic patients suffering from different hematological disorders
munesh kumar gupta, ravikant sharma, nilesh kumar, ranjan bhattanagar, pankaj kannauje, vijay parashar, kailash kumar,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 39-42.
- quadriparesis in sjogren syndrome.
nikhil srivastva, vijay parashar, praveen chaturvedi, nilesh kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 161-162.
- Hepatoprotective activity of Chenopodium album Linn: in vitro and in vivo studies
Nilesh Kumar Jain, Abhay Kumar Singhai
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2012; 2(4): 331-336.
- Remmiting seronegative symmetrical synovitis with pitting edema (RS3PE) a rare Disease : Case Report
Arvind Anand, Nilesh Kumar, Ankur Varshney, Sashi Ranjan, Jyoti K, Vinay Meena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 456-458.
- Acute Pancreatitis in a Patient With Enteric fever and Normal Lipase Levels; CASE REPORT
Amita Diwakar, Nilesh Kumar, Nikhil Srivastva, Ravindu Tiwar, Vijay Parashar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 262-264.
- An Unusual Survival in a Case of Celphos Poisoning
Nilesh Kumar, Abhinandan Mishra, Arvind anand
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 518-519.
- A Study on Diabetes Mellitus among Cases of Pulmonary Tuberculosis in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Nilesh Dutt, A Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 349-353.
- A Study Profile of Lung Abscess Patient Coming to Tertiary Care Center Ahmedabad
Anil Gupta, Nilesh Dutt
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 300-304.
- Prevalence of Anaemia and Visual Impairment among School Going Adolescents of Patan City, Gujarat: A Cross Sectional Study
Sunil Nayak, Nilesh Thakor
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 449-451.
- Analysis Of Treatment Outcome Of Superficial Tuberculous Lymphadenitis On The Basis Of Cytomorphological Features
Nilesh C Dutt, Anil M Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 474-479.
- Association of serum uric acid and microalbuminuria in prehypertension : A cross sectional study
C L Meena, Harsa R, V K Meena, Anju Bharti, Rajani Nawal, L P Meena, Nilesh Kumar, RN Meena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 87-91.
- Leukemia Cutis
Ashutosh Jain, Annesh Bhattacharya, Vijay Parashar, Nilesh Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 91-92.
- Influence of Sex on certain biochemical parameters in Nomadic Camels (Camelus dromedarius) nearby Pune, in Maharashtra
V.R.Patodkar, A.P. Somkuwar, Sushant Parekar and Nilesh Khade
. 2010; 3(3): 115-117.
- Internet Addiction and Its Association with Psychopathology: A Study in School Children from Mumbai, India
Payal Sharma, Anup Bharati, Avinash De Sousa, Nilesh Shah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 1-4.
- Educational Intervention Regarding Hypertension and Its Preventive Measures among College Students in Gandhinagar City, Gujarat
Sunil Nayak, Nilesh Thakor, Avirat A Bhatt Mahendra Prajapati
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 624-626.
- Cyproheptadine and Dexamethasone Abuse
Sagar Karia, Nahid Dave, Avinash De Sousa, Nilesh Shah, Sushma Sonavane
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 88-89.
- Effect of Virechana in the management of Oligoasthenozoospermia (Shukradushti): A Case Report
Rajdip R. Rao*, Anup B.Thakar, Nilesh N.Bhatt, Rahul Gandhi, Jayesh Odedra, Kalpana S Patel
. 2016; 2(6): 166-169.
- Neurological manifestation of HIV infection in North-Eastern part of India
S K Sharma, N C Dwivedi, Nilesh Kumar, Anju Bharti, L P Meena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 4-8.
- Induction of chlorophyll mutants in Zingiber officinale Roscoe by Gamma Rays and EMS
Nilesh Pawar, Sandeep Pai, Mansingraj Nimbalkar, Firdose Kolar, Ghansham Dixit
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2010; 22(5): 406-411.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: a study of menstrual patterns and histopathological patterns in perimenopausal females
Mahima Jain, Nilesh Gorania
. 2015; 4(1): 109-112.
- The different treatment modalities of pyopneumothorax- Study of 50 cases
Anil Gupta, Nilesh Dutt, Naresh Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 609-612.
- Study of Change In Macular Volume With Uncontrolled HbA1c Levels in a Diabetic patient in absence of Diabetic Macular Oedema
Parag Apte, Priti Kumari, Debapriya Datta, Nilesh Jagdale, Jatin Patel, Richa Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 51-53.
- Pregnancy outcome in elderly primi gravidas
Vibha Moses, Nilesh Dalal
. 2016; 5(11): 3731-3735.
- Scale-up of tuberculosis laboratory services in Gujarat, India
Nilesh D Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1133-1134.
- Intimate Partner Violence and Risk Factors Associated with it amongst Married Women in Belagavi: A Cross-sectional Study
Kruthika K, Sulakshana S Baliga, Nilesh N Jadhav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 22-25.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Risperidone, zolpidem and melatonin to manage insomnia and irritability in a 14 month old child admitted to intensive care
Payal Sharma, Anup Bharati, Nilesh Shah, Avinash Desousa
. 2015; 2(4): 456-458.
- Secondary narcolepsy in a child after resection of a craniopharyngioma
Hardik Sheth, Sagar Karia, Nilesh Shah, Avinash Desousa
. 2016; 3(1): 291-293.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging in evaluation of perianal fistulas
Nilesh H. Chaudhari, Ameya D. Sinkar, Samparna Swoyam
. 2016; 4(2): 482-485.
- A comparative study of endotracheal intubation as per intubation difficulty score, using Airtraq and McCoy laryngoscopes with manual-in-line axial stabilization of cervical spine in adult patients
Nilesh Sarvaiya, Deepali Pankaj Thakur, Bharati Anil Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(8): 3211-3218.
- Analysis of quality of test items and students’ perception of the online formative tests in Anatomy
Nilesh Kumar Mitra, Umesh Bindal, Shajan Koshy
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(4): 150-154.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Placental laterality and uterine artery resistance as predictor of preeclampsia: a prospective study at GMERS Medical College, Dharpur-Patan, North Gujarat, India
Parul S. Jani, Uday M. Patel, Mayur R. Gandhi, Nilesh C. Thakor, C. R. Kakani
. 2015; 3(6): 1484-1487.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Evaluation of the incidence, nature of injury and clinical outcomes of head injuries in North Eastern part of India
Amitabh Singh, R N Meena, Vivek Sharma, Nilesh Kumar, L P Meena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 287-289.
- Conventional laparotomy for management of caesarean scar ectopic pregnancy: a case report
Nilesh C. Mhaske, Rujul Jhaveri, Madhva Prasad, Deepali Kharat, Michelle N. Fonseca
. 2015; 4(5): 1581-1584.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Triclosan coated sutures: an overview of safety and efficacy in reducing risk of surgical site infection
Sandeep Arvind Sewlikar, Reshmi Sujit Pillai, Nilesh Shailendra Mahajan, Anish Ashok Desai
. 2015; 2(1): 1-7.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Pregnancy with super-obesity: an emerging pandemic
Aditi V. Joshi, Nilesh C. Mhaske, Sheetal K. Barhate, Ameya Dudhwalkar, Deepali Kharat, Michelle N. Fonseca
. 2016; 5(1): 255-257.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Effect of gender and body composition on dynamic lung function tests in young Gujarati Indian population
Hasmukh D Shah, Nilesh H Patel, Divyangi Patel, Sushil Kumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1594-1597.
- Identification of child sexual abuse and prevention of psychiatric morbidity
Avinash A. Desousa, Sagar B. Karia, Nilesh B. Shah, Amresh A. Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(1): 1-7.
- Manifestation of tuberculosis in HIV/AIDS patients and its relationship with CD4 count
Ashok Gagiya, Nilesh Doctor, Shailendre Gamit, Ankur Patel, Khusbu Patel, Pratik Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 215-218.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Profile of confirmed H1N1 virus infected patients admitted in the swine flu isolation ward of tertiary care hospitals of Baroda district, Gujarat, India
Arunkumar Ishwarbhai Chaudhari, Jitendra R Zaveri, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(9): 2174-2180.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- Incidence and distribution of congenital malformations clinically detected at birth: a prospective study at tertiary care hospital
Mohammad K. Gandhi, Upendra Rameshbhai Chaudhari, Nilesh Thakor
. 2016; 4(4): 1136-1139.
- A study on incidence of congenital anomalies in new borns and their association with fetal factors: a prospective study
Mohammad K. Gandhi, Upendra Rameshbhai Chaudhari, Nilesh Thakor
. 2016; 4(4): 1200-1203.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- A study of fungi isolated from cases of otitis media diagnosed at tertiary care hospital of Gujarat, India
Kirankumar Navnitlal Patel, Gaurishanker P. Shrimali, Nilesh Thakor
. 2016; 3(4): 832-834.
- Bacteriological profile isolated from cases of otitis media diagnosed at tertiary care hospital of Gujarat, India
Kirankumar Navnitlal Patel, Gaurishanker P. Shrimali, Nilesh Thakor
. 2016; 4(9): 3891-3894.
- Efficacy of targeted narrowband ultraviolet B therapy in vitiligo: a prospective study
Mehul Makdani, Nilesh Thakor
. 2016; 4(2): 602-605.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Lipid profile of patients with diabetes mellitus: a cross sectional study
G. D. Bhambhani, Rutu G. Bhambhani, Nilesh Chandradityasinh Thakor
. 2015; 3(11): 3292-3295.
- Investigating diphtheria outbreak: A qualitative study in rural area
Narendra Patil, Nilesh Gawade, Abhay Gaidhane, Zahiruddin Quazi Syed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 513-516.
- Health profile of adolescents of Bhavnagar district, Gujarat, India: a cross sectional study
G. D. Bhambhani, Rutu G. Bhambhani, Nilesh Chandradityasinh Thakor
. 2015; 3(11): 3372-3376.
- Isolation of Candida Species in clinical specimens and its virulence factor: The biofilm
Alka Nerurkar, Priti Solanky, Nilesh Chavda, Hinal Baria, Binita Desai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 97-100.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- Profile of patients of spontaneous pneumothorax of North Gujarat region, India: a prospective study at GMERS medical college, Dharpur-Patan
Kiran Rami, Pradip Damor, Gunjan Paresh Upadhyay, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(8): 1874-1877.
- The Security in Private Cloud Computing
Abhinava Kumar Srivastava , Divya Kant Yadav,Sandeep Kumar Pandey
. 2013; 1(2): 119-129.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
- Socio-demographic profile and factors associated to nature of crime of prisoners in central jail of Kota (Rajasthan)
Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Vinod Kumar Dadiya, Vaseem Naheed Baig
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 405-410.
- Health and socio-demographic profile of paediatric tuberculosis patients on dots therapy in Ahmedabad city
Nilesh Thakor, Dipak Prajapati
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1123-1126.
- Occurrence of common surgical affections in calves and goats at Jhenidah Sadar Upazila of Bangladesh
K. M. Ehasanul Islam, Anup Kumar Talukder, Ashit Kumar Paul
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(2): 394-397.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW