|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Relationship between community integration and life satisfaction among stroke survivors dwelling in rural communities of southwest, Nigeria
Olumide Ayoola Olaoye; Adeyemi Sunday Adejumobi; Ayomide Olalekan Olasusi; Oluwaseyi Bosede Aladesuyi; Anne A.I. Emechete
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2017; 6(1): 19-26.
- Determinants of the Choice of Treatment Outlets for Infertility in Southwest Nigeria
Tolulope Monisola Ola,Folasade Olaitan Aladekomo,Bosede Abiola Oludare
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(2): 193-196.
- Determinants of inter-pregnancy interval in Ogbomoso: an unmet need for contraceptive usage
Kola M. Owonikoko, Olanrewaju Adeniji, Oluwaseyi F. Oke, Adegboyega A. Fawole, Adetunji O. Adeniji
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(2): 316-321.
- Influence of Moringa oleifera Seed Meal on Haematological and Serum Chemistry of Broiler Chicken
Adamu Abdulkarim; Umar Sani Muhammad; Usman Umaru Ahmadu; Olukomaiya Oladapo Oluwaseyi; Alhaji Bukar Madiyi; Hamza Umar Hamman
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 38-44.
- Prevalence of Indigestible Foreign Bodies in the Rumen of Cattle Slaughtered at Gwagwalada Abattoir, Abuja, Nigeria
Jones Soladoye Akinbobola, Jude Nduka Omeje, Ruth Ifeoluwapo Akinbobola, Ruth Ifeoluwapo Ayoade, Oluwaseyi Adewale Ajagbe, Solomon Olu Okaiyeto
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(6): 25-31.
- The Beck Hopelessness Scale: Factor structure, validity and reliability in a non-clinical sample of student nurses in South-western Nigeria
Olutayo Aloba, Oluwaseyi Olabisi, Olayinka Ajao, Tolulope Aloba
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(1): 58-65.
- Wood dust particles: Environmental pollutant in Nigerian sawmill industries
Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Adefisoye O. Adewole, Oluwaseyi K. Israel, Abiola O. Temitayo-Oboh, Sunday Olakunle Olarewaju
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(2): 77-80.
- Sexual Risk Behaviours among Adolescents attending Secondary Schools in a Southwestern State in Nigeria
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adefisoye Adewole, Oluwaseyi Israel, Abiola Temitayo-Uboh
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(3): 176-180.