|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Role Of Antioxidant Therapy In Management Of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
N K Desai *, P H Bhabhor*, D Domadia*, J D Bhatt**
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(2): 128-133.
- A Study of Road Traffic Accident (RTA) Deaths in a Teaching Hospital in Ahmedabad from January 2014 to June 2014 classified according to ICD-10
Rakesh Vahoniya, Tushar Bhabhor, D. V. Bala
. 2015; 6(2): 33-37.
- Evaluation of Serum Homocysteine as an Independent Risk Factor for Myocardial Infarction in Young Patients
Asutosh P Chauhan, Piyush B Tailor, Rachit Joshi, Prakash Bhabhor
Natl J Med Res. 2012; 2(4): 423-426.
- Profile of Dengue Cases Admitted to a Medical College Hospital in Western India
Hitesh Bhabhor, Nirmal Brahmbhatt, Ullas Machhar, Anoop Singh
Natl J Med Res. 2014; 4(3): 235-237.
- Study of Myocardial Involvement and Lactic Acid Production in Perinatal Asphyxia
Asutosh P Chauhan, Piyush B Tailor, Prakash Bhabhor, Margeyi M Mehta, Rachit M Joshi
Natl J Med Res. 2013; 3(1): 76-79.
- A STUDY TO EVALUATE CORONARY HEART DISEASE, CEREBROVASCULAR ACCIDENT AND RENAL FAILURE AMONG HYPERTENSIVE AND NON-HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS ADMITTED IN MEDICINE DEPARTMENT OF TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL, AHMEDABAD
Nirmal Brahmbhatt, Hitesh Bhabhor, Ashish Chaudhari, Anoop Singh, Sohil Mansuri
Natl J Med Res. 2015; 5(2): 153-155.
- Effect of blood pressure on diabetic nephropathy
Shital Dodhia, Mahesh Bhabhor, Kalpesh Vidja, Rajesh Kathrotia, Chinmay Shah, Varsha Joshi
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 121-124.
- Adverse drug reactions in a tertiary care teaching hospital in India: analysis of spontaneously reported cases
Prakash H. Bhabhor, Tejas Kamleshbahi Patel, Roshni Vahora, Parvati B. Patel, Nimisha Desai
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3(6): 1078-1085.