|15 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Prospective assessment of NSAIDs induced ADRs in orthopaedic in-patients
Padmanabha TS, Bhaskara K, Nandini T
IJMRHS. 2014; 3(2): 326-329.
- A Comparative Study of the Anti Diabetic Effect of Oral Administration of Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Peppermint in Wistar Albino Rats.
Kumar Sai Sailesh, Padmanabha
IJHSR. 2014; 4(2): 61-67.
- Pattern of fractures and dislocations in a tertiary care hospital, north east Karnataka
Bhaskara K, Padmanabha T S, Nandini T, Sindhu
IJMRHS. 2014; 3(4): 847-850.
- A Study to Assess Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Regarding Swine Flu.
Harshal Kawanpure, Amit R Ugargol, Padmanabha B.V.
IJHSR. 2014; 4(8): 6-11.
- Morbid Obesity and Supraglottic Airway Devices
Ben Babu Kurien, Sampathila Padmanabha, Vincent Mathias
Int J Health Rehabil Sci. 2014; 3(1): 44-48.
- An Observation into Random Blood Glucose, Autonomic, Respiratory and Hematological Parameters in Vegetarians and Non-Vegetarians of Karukutty Village, Kerala State.
Kumar Sai Sailesh, Padmanabha, Das Tanya, Jobby Abraham, Mukkadan J.K
IJHSR. 2014; 4(1): 117-124.
- Perception and preferences of teaching and learning methods among second year medical students: a cross sectional survey in a rural tertiary care teaching hospital
Manu G, Padmanabha T. S., Chandrakantha T, Neha K
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 1006-1010.
- Student’s perception towards learning medical sciences: problem based learning versus lecture based learning methods
Padmanabha TS., Manu G., Madhav K. Savkar, Chandrakantha T., Neha K.
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(2): 411-415.
- An evaluation of knowledge, attitude and practices about prescribing fixed dose combinations among postgraduates of a rural tertiary health care teaching hospital
Manu Gangadhar, Narasimhamurthy Kalenahally Muthahanumaiah, Padmanabha Thiruganahalli Shivaraju
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(6): 2476-2480.
- Impact of educational intervention on awareness of pharmacovigilance among medical undergraduates in Karnataka, India: a cross-sectional study
Padmanabha Thiruganahalli Shivaraju, Manu Gangadhar, Ravi Shankar Manchukonda, Chandrakantha Thippeswamy, Neha Krishnegowda
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 986-990.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of antibiotic usage among the medical undergraduates of a tertiary care teaching hospital: an observational cross-sectional study
Padmanabha T. S., Nandini T., Manu G., Madhav K. Savkar, Ravi Shankar M.
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(6): 2432-2437.
- Correlation between obesity and cardio respiratory fitness
Prabha Setty, BV Padmanabha, BR Doddamani
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 300-304.
- A prospective study of pattern of prescription for acne vulgaris in a tertiary care hospital: an observational study
Nandini T., Shivaprasad Kalakappa Kumbar, Padmanabha T. S., Purushotham Krishna, Narendra G.
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(6): 2357-2361.
- Morbidity profile of inmates in old age homes in Mangalore, South India
Usha Rani S Padmanabha, Nalam Udayakiran, Puneeth Nagarajaiah, Vinayak J Kempaller
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2230-2233.
- High-sensitive C-reactive protein levels in diabetes associated with dyslipidemia
Yousef Rezaei Chianeh, Krishnananda Prabhu, Vinutha R. Bhat, Padmanabha Udupa, Azadeh Bagheri, Shivananda Baliga, Ravi Teja Chelikani
Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol. 2016; 6(5): 480-483.