|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Study of antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory activities of certain Iranian medicinal plants
Fariba Sharififar, Payam Khazaeli, Narguess Alli, Elham Talebian, Raheleh Zarehshahi, Shivasadat Amiri
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2012; 1(1): 19-24.
- The Quantitative Study of the Faculty Members Performance in Documentation of the Medical Records in Teaching Hospitals of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences
Zolaykha Asghari, Alireza Mardanshahi, Ebrahim Bagherian Farahabadi, Hasan Siamian, Ali Morad Heidari Gorji, Benyamin Mohseni Saravi, Esmaeil Rezazadeh, Seyyed Payam Paymard
Materia Socio Medica. 2016; 28(4): 292-297.
- Quality of life among Ardabil patients with beta-thalassemia major
Firouz Amani, Afshin Fathi, Mehdi Valizadeh, Esmaeil Farzaneh, Ghasem Fattahzadeh-Ardalani
. 2015; 3(11): 3308-3312.
- Epidemiological and histopathological analysis of soft tissue tumors of the hand - 9 years of experience from a single center
Payam Hacisalihoglu Ismail Bulent Ozcelik
Hand and Microsurgery. 2019; 8(1): 1-8.
- Students’ awareness on osteoporosis in Khalkhal city, 2014
Ahmad Sabzevari, Firouz Amani, Perham Mohammadi, Mehdi Valizadeh, Esmaeil Farzaneh
. 2015; 2(4): 354-358.
- Burnout among the employees of health and therapy entities: investigating the role of early maladaptive schemas and mental disorder symptoms
Neda Khorshidian, Shervin-Sadat Hashemian, Sayyed-Davood Meftagh, Arash Najimi
Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry. 2017; 18(4): 323-329.
- The Survey of Behavioral Systems in Relation to Test Anxiety: A Comparative Study
Amir ABDOLHOSSEINI, Najmeh SAFARIOLYAEI, Pooyesh GANJI , Ali Morad Heidari GORJI, Roya BALLAZADEH
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2015; 4(3): 141-146.
- The decision-making matrix of propensity to outsourcing hospital services in Bandar Abbas, Iran
Ramin Hayati 1 Fateme Setoodehzadeh 2 Sanaz Heydarvand 3 Mohammad Khammarnia 4 Ramin Ravangard 5 Ahmad Sadeghi 6 GhasemSobhani7
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2015; 65(12): 1288-1294.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW