|34 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Utilization of library services by medical students: A comparative analysis of undergraduate and postgraduate students in a medical college
Malangori Abdulgani Parande; Vinay Shridhar Tapare; Pradip S Borle
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 931-936.
- Prevalence and Associated Factors of Hypertension among Occupational Bus Drivers in Nagpur City, Central India- A Cross Sectional Study
Amod L Borle; Ashok Jadhao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 423-428.
- The Utilization of Library Services by Undergraduate Students in a Medical College.
Parande Malangori Abdulgani, P.S. Borle, V. S. Tapare
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(12): 1-8.
- Contraceptive needs and practices among married women of reproductive age in rural Maharashtra
Vinay S Tapare; Malangori A Parande; Pradip S Borle
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1090-1094.
- Aarti M Nagarkar, Swapnil A Gadhave, Ishor Sharma, Ankita Choure, Donald Morisky
Prashant Tayde; Amod Borle; Yogesh Zanwar; Mamta Rode; Mrunal Phatak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 564-569.
- Study of prevalence and pattern of dyslipidaemia in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients attending rural health training centre of medical college in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Amod L. Borle, Neeraj Chhari, Girjesh Gupta, Vishal Bathma
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(1): 140-144.
- Nutritional Status Assessment using WHO z-scores (BMI for Age) in Children Aged 6-15 years – A Study from Central India
Manmohan Gupta; Amod Borle; Neeraj Chhari; Sanjay Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 92-97.
- Comparison of Astigmatism Before and After Pterygium Surgery.
Prakriti Chourasia, Anil D Mehta, Pradip Kumar
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(3): 97-102.
- Epidemiological study of dilated cardiomyopathy from eastern India with special reference to left atrial size
Rudrajit Paul, Saumen Nandi, Pradip K Sinha
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2014; 3(3): 639-644.
- Sex determination from distal epiphyseal breadth of tibia
Dangar K P, Patel Mina, Pandya A M, Chauhan Pradip, Rathod S P
Journal of Research in Medical and Dental Science. 2015; 3(1): 65-68.
- Assessment of Life Style Associated Behavioural Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Diseases among Medical Students in Assam, India.
Hema Bahety, Bishnu Ram Das, Netri Das, Gitali Kakoti, Pradip Agarwal
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(8): 1-7.
- Assessment Of Infant And Young Child Feeding Practices Among Mothers In Rural Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain; Amod Borle; Sanjay S Agrawal; Mahesh Kumar Mishra; Sanjay Kumar Gupta; Vishal Bathma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 419-423.
- Colposcopic Appearance of Primary Tuberculosis of Cervix- Case Report
Dipanwita Banerjee, Birinchi kumar Saikia, Ranajit Mandal,Priyatosh K Dey, Pradip Das, Partha Basu
The Southeast Asian Journal of Case Report and Review. 2015; 4(5): 2075-2079.
- A Cross Sectional Study to Assess Prescribing Pattern of AYUSH Practitioners with respect to Allopathic Drugs and Rationality
Kembhavi R*, Shinde R R ** Pradip Awale***, Manoj Takale****, Mr. Dhanaraj Bhondwe****, Sangle Dhananjay***, Devendra Sonawane*****,
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 105-107.
- Assessment of Long-term Outcome among New Smear Positive Pulmonary TB Patients Treated with Intermittent Regimen under RNTCP – A Retrospective Cohort Study
Paresh Dave; Kiran Rade; Bhavesh Modi; Rajesh Solanki; Pradip Patel; Amar Shah; Bhavin Vadera
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 189-194.
- A Cross sectional study to Assess Quality of Life (QOL) in Haemodialysis Patients
Dhananjay Sangle*, Harshada Mhatre**, Amol Mhase**, Vikram Mahadik**, Ikshit Attarde **,Amit Naik*, Pradip Awale***
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine. 2013; 4(5): 81-85.
- Assessment of knowledge of pharmacovigilance among the nurses of tertiary care hospital
Pratik Pradip Wadivkar, Vijay R. Zad, Monali P. Vakharia, Kalpana U. Shah
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2015; 4(6): 1194-1197.
- Numerical Variation in the Branches of the Lateral Circumflex Femoral Artery: Cadaveric Research
Chauhan Pradip, Rathwa Ashish, Adhvaryu Monika, Chauhan Alpa, Rathod Suresh
Journal of Research in Medical and Dental Science. 2015; 3(3): 222-224.
- A study of sexual dimorphism in human sterna
Adhvaryu Ankit V, Adhvaryu Monika A, Rathod Suresh P, Chauhan Pradip R, Joshi Hemang G
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2013; 2(3): 577-581.
- Takayasu’s arteritis in pregnancy
Rupali N. Sawant, Binti Bhatiyani, Pradip Gaikwad, Sara Azad
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2013; 2(3): 419-421.
- Primary ovarian pregnancy: rare site of ectopic gestation
Neha R. Goyal, Swati G. Kapsikar, Binti R. Bhatiyani, Pradip R. Gaikwad
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(6): 2062-2064.
- Perinatal outcome in oligohydramnios and borderline amniotic fluid index: a comparative study
Pradip R. Gaikwad, Mona S. Oswal, Manisha R. Gandhewar, Binti R. Bhatiyani
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(6): 1964-1968.
- Clinical profile of chest injury a prospective observational study
Pradip Sandipan Kasabe, Rutvik Jaykar, Prashant Lakhichand Patil
International Surgery Journal. 2016; 3(3): 1372-1378.
- Menopausal syndrome: clinical presentation and management
Sunil Somnath Patil, Pradip Wamanrao Sambarey, Chandrakala Sunil Patil
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(3): 757-761.
- Disseminated peritoneal leiomyomatosis: a rare entity with diagnostic conundrum
Pradip Kumar Saha, Lakhbir Kaur Dhaliwal, Shalini Gainder, Rashmi Bagga,
Bharti Joshi, Shubas Chandra Saha, Rajesh Gupta
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(4): 1194-1196.
- Profile of patients of spontaneous pneumothorax of North Gujarat region, India: a prospective study at GMERS medical college, Dharpur-Patan
Kiran Rami, Pradip Damor, Gunjan Paresh Upadhyay, Nilesh Thakor
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(8): 1874-1877.
- Ectopic pregnancy: a diagnostic dilemma
Saha Pradip Kumar, Gupta Pratiksha, Goel Poonam, Sehgal Alka, Huria Anju, Shailja Kataria, Rimpy Tandon
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(2): 367-370.
- Comparative Study of Plating versus Nailing in Distal Tibia Metaphyseal Fractures
Jayesh V Vaza, Bhoomika R Chauhan, Girish R Chauhan, Pradip R Chauhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 340-344.
- Advantages of using basic laboratory methods for drug standardization in Ayurvedic Pharmacy :Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) - A case in example
Vimal Rasiklal Joshi, Charmi Sureshkumar Mehta, Bishwajyot J Patagiri, Pradip Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 170-172.
- Cadaveric study: study of lateral circumflex femoral arterial origin in Rajkot
Pradip Rameshbhai Chauhan, Khima P. Dangar, Ashish J. Rathwa, Monika A. Adhvaryu, Alpa P. Chauhan, Suresh P. Rathod
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(5): 1066-1069.
- Human immunodeficiency virus associated tuberculous lymphadenitis: a clinical study of 50 cases of Saurastra region of Gujarat, India
Pradip Damor, Nilesh Thakor, Ushma Baranda, Rajendra Gadhavi, Nisarg Patel, Dharitri Thakkar, Unnati Asari
International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 2015; 2(2): 100-103.
- Sociodemographic profile and health status of children living with HIV–AIDS attached to an NGO (ADHAR) of Ahmedabad city
Nilesh Thakor, Rajendra N. Gadhavi, Pradip Damor, Ushma Baranda, Samir Bhagora, Nisarg Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 773-776.
- A study to predict weight of children aged upto 2 years based on foot length for emergency drug dosage calculation on basis of predicted weight.
Unnati Asari, Ashish Kharadi, Mukesh Suvera, Ushma Baranda, Pradip Damor, Nilesh Thakor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1481-1483.
- Assessment of Clinico-socioeconomic status and health-care support among the elderly people aged older than 60 years in urban population of Bhopal, Central India
Manmohan Gupta, Amod L Borle, Neeraj Chhari, Sanjay Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 558-564.