|86 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- DNA fingerprinting and chemical analysis of rice genotypes for iron content
Md. Mukul Mia, Shamsun Nahar Begum, Mirza Mofazzal Islam, M. Sifate Rabbana Khanom, Manas Kanti Saha, Kartik Chandra Saha, Lutful Hassan
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(1): 1-14.
- Antimicrobial Resistance in Uropathogen Isolates from Patients with Urinary Tract Infections
Sanjib Saha, Md. Shaifur Rahman, F. M. Nazmul Hassan, Shovon Lal Sarkar, Md. Khirul Islam, Prianka Saha, Md. Badrul Alam, Nigarin Sultana, K.M. Taufiqur Rahman, Sharmin Sultana Sumi, Shihab Hasan
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2015; 2(5): 263-269.
- Disseminated peritoneal leiomyomatosis: a rare entity with diagnostic conundrum
Pradip Kumar Saha, Lakhbir Kaur Dhaliwal, Shalini Gainder, Rashmi Bagga,
Bharti Joshi, Shubas Chandra Saha, Rajesh Gupta
. 2015; 4(4): 1194-1196.
- Outbreak of food-poisoning after a wedding feast; Cayirbag, Afyonkarahisar, 2014
Yasemin Demirbilek, Hüseyin Öztürk, Mehmet Şenol, Ramazan Özçelik, Serap Çetin Çoban, Fehminaz Temel, Belkıs Levent, Mustafa Bahadır Sucaklı, Seher Musaonbaşıoğlu
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2016; 15(1): 38-43.
- Knowledge attitude and practice (KAP) of emergency contraceptive pills among women of reproductive age group attending AIIMS OPD Raipur (C.G.)
Vinita Singh, Pushpawati Thakur, Prasanta Kumar Nayak, Sarita Agrawal
. 2014; 1(2): 105-112.
- Non-Starch Plant Polysaccharides: Physicochemical Modifications and Pharmaceutical Applications
Sutapa Biswas Majee, Dhruti Avlani, Gopa Roy Biswas
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 231-241.
- Clinico Epidemiological Study on Burn Victims: What is the Current Picture in a Tertiary Care Hospital of India?
Gandhari Basu, Subikas Biswas, Chitra Chatterjee, Reshmi Mondal, Prasanta Kumar Sarkar, Kingsuk Sarkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 311-315.
- Association between serum ferritin and thyroid hormone profile in hypothyroidism
Ashuma Sachdeva, Veena Singh, Isha Malik, Prasanta Saha Roy, Himanshu Madaan, Rajesh Nair
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 863-865.
- Gall-induced stress in the leaves of Terminalia arjuna, food plant of tropical
tasar silkworm, Antheraea mylitta
Prasanta K. Kar*, K. B. Jena, A. K. Srivastava, S. Giri and M. K. Sinha
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(3): 205-210.
- Fabrication of Bucco-matrix tablets of Amoxicillin trihydrate on the basis of release and permeation kinetics
Gopa Roy Biswas, Subhasis Chakraborty, Nabarun Ghosh, Sutapa Biswas Majee
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 048-052.
- Prevalence of sexual dysfunction in cases of alcohol dependence syndrome
. 2015; 2(2): 110-119.
- Studies of the comparative efficacy of alcoholic extracts of Bironja, Turmeric, and Veranda leaves with that of patent drug Nilzan against Nematodiasis in sheep
Tahmina Begum, Bayzer Rahman, Sukumar Saha, Mahbub Mostofa, Md. Abdul Awal
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(1): 29-36.
- Spectroscopic analysis of heavy metal in frozen shrimp from different seafood processing plants of Chittagong, Bangladesh
Mohammad Shaokat Ali, Suvanker Saha, Shamima Ahmed, Md. Forhad Uddin, Nilufa Yeasmin
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 513-517.
- Hemostasis, Disorders of Coagulation and Transfusion in Cirrhosis
Cyriac Abby Philips, Prasanta Mukhopadhyay
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(3): 2610-49.
- Economic analysis of the fishery activities of Bergobindapur baor at Chaugachha upazila under Jessore district of Bangladesh
B.M. Newaz Sharif, Md. Yousuf Ali, Manos Kumar Saha, Md. Anam Ahmad, Md. Aminur Islam, Md. Ruhul Amin
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(3): 436-441.
- Performance Evaluation of Fattening Pigs under Deep Litter Housing System Employing Effective Microbial Technology
Menalsh Laishram, Prasanta Saikia, Girin Kalita, Lalnuntluangi Hmar, Parimal Roychoudhury, Sasmita Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 77-88.
- Tramadol abuse potential and resultant withdrawal seizures
. 2014; 1(2): 168-170.
- Antidiabetogenic impact of Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) and Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) on alloxan induced diabetic rabbit model
Kishor Kumar Roy, Md. Rakibul Islam, Md. Bazlar Rashid, Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Misrat Masuma Parvez, Md. Anowarul Haque, Boby Rani Saha
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(1): 24-28.
- Effect of Polyox and Gum Karaya on The Release Kinetics of A Model Antihypertensive Drug From A
Cellulose Derivative Based Buccal Patch
Soumendra Mohan Saha, Sutapa Biswas Majee,Gopa Roy Biswas*
. 2014; 4(2): 34-38.
- Effect of dietary fatty acid on blood lipid profile and induced bacterial infection in rat
Most. Sumona Akter, Md. Abu Yousuf, Md.Yousuf Ali, Most. Mahfuja Khatun, Sukumar Saha, Md. Kamrul Islam
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(2): 235-243.
- Phenotypic diversity analysis of iron rich rice landraces
Md. Mukul Mia, Shamsun Nahar Begum, Mirza Mofazzal Islam, M. Sifate Rabbana Khanom, Manas Kanti Saha, Sharif Ar-Raffi, Lutful Hassan
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(1): 15-22.
- A study to find out relationship in between ankle brachial index and severity of coronary artery disease as assessed by SYNTAX score
Vishwa Deepak Tripathi, Avishek Saha, Madhumita Kuila, Ranjan Kumar Sharma
. 2016; 4(8): 3267-3270.
- A patient presenting with recurrent post-prandial abdominal discomfort and vomiting
Ashis Kumar Saha, Payodhi Dhar, Abhiparna Roy, Soumesh Roy
. 2015; 3(10): 2880-2882.
- Comparison of primary resection and anastomosis with hartmann's procedure in management of acute sigmoid volvulus
Sibaprashad Pattanayak, Debabrata Saha, Bipin Kishore Bara, Sanjit Kumar Nayak
. 2016; 3(4): 2079-2082.
- Determination of lowest immune protective titer against Salmonella gallinarum and Salmonella pullorum in chicken vaccinated with BAU-Salmonella bivalent vaccine
Eusha Islam Rajib Saha Md. Golzar Hossain Shah Md. Abdur Rauf Md. Mansurul Amin Sukumar Saha
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2018; 5(3): 282-289.
- An epidemiological study of 50 consecutive cases of gastric cancer from a tertiary care hospital in West Bengal
Suvendu Maji, Makhan Lal Saha, Kamal Singh Kanwar, Soumen Das
. 2015; 2(2): 247-251.
- Socio-economic Status and Problems Faced by Dairy Farmers of Sardhana Block of Meerut District
Naresh Prasad Suresh Kumar Megha Pande Yogesh Kumar Soni Siddhartha Saha Naimi Chand Shubham Arya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 120-128.
- Epidemiological investigation and phylogenetic analyses of contagious ecthyma virus from goat in Bangladesh
Md. Thoufic Anam Azad, Sukumar Saha, Md. Shahin Alam, Papia Monoura, Md. Giasuddin, Shake Mohammed Shariful Islam, Mahbub Jang Fatey Ali Taimur, Jahangir Alam
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 555-561.
- Prevalence of malaria disease under the Savar upazila of Dhaka district in Bangladesh
Mohammad Showkat Mahmud, Priya Saha, Mahjabin Rashid, Md. Sayfullah, Abu Saim al Salauddin, M. Salahuddin, Jay Prakash Sah, Md. Abdul Momin, Deluwer Hossain, Md. Shariful Islam, Abul Bashar Roman, SK Mohiuddin Choudhury
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(1): 53-58.
- Prevalence of clinical diseases and disorders of goats at Upazila Livestock Development Center, Kapasia, Gazipur
Mohammad Ashraful Alam, Mohammad Rohul Amin, Torun Kumar Paul, Tapu Kumar Saha, Md. Khalilur Rahman, Md. Khalikuzzaman Rizon
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(1): 47-52.
- An unusual cause of vomiting: chronic gastric volvulus due to old diaphragmatic defect
Makhan Lal Saha, Soumen Das, Partha Bhar, Suvendu Maji, Kamal Singh Kanwar, Prakash Bhagat
. 2014; 1(3): 158-160.
- Cerebral infarction: an unusual manifestation of viper snake bite
Jyotirmoy Pal, Sumantro Mondal, Debanjali Sinha, Tony Ete, Atanu Chakraborty, Arijit Nag, Gouranga Sarkar, Bikram Saha
. 2014; 2(3): 1180-1183.
- Profile of abortion seekers and decision makers of post abortion contraceptive acceptability in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Anita Yadav, Charu Sharma, Manju Mehrotra, Mrinmoy Kumar Saha, Sojia Yougin, P. Kaviya Lakshmi
. 2016; 5(10): 3491-3495.
- Hughes Stomvin Syndroe: A Case Report
Bhupen Barman, Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Akash Handique, Neel Kanth Issar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 0; 0(0): -.
- Prevalence of Members of the Family Enterobacteriaceae in Common Carps Of Kashmir Valley (Jammu and Kashmir, India)
Suhani Bashir Bhat, Aarif Muhammad Khan, Sueli Saha Roy, Dil Muhammad Makhdoomi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 92-99.
- Weight monitoring as an indicator of re-hospitalization in patients with heart failure
Swapan Saha, Manish Kapoor, Tony Ete, Dhanjit Nath, Rinchin Dorjee Megeji, Pravin Kumar Jha, Gaurav Kavi, Chandra Kumar Das, Animesh Mishra
. 2016; 4(11): 4834-4837.
- Estrus Induction and Artificial Insemination in Acyclic Ewes under Field Conditions of Semi-Arid Region of Rajasthan
S. Saha Davendra Kumar S. M. K. Naqvi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 248-254.
- A clinicopathologic study of mediastinal lesions with special emphasis on thymomas
Fatima Shamsuddin, Urmila N Khadilkar, Debarshi Saha, Sily Sreedharan
. 2015; 3(8): 1902-1910.
- Effect of Zinc Supplementation on Egg Quality of Japanese Quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
Lalnuntluangi Hmar, Prasanta Saikia, Ranjana Goswami, M. Ayub Ali, Hemen Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 356-360.
- Clinico-pathological profile, radiological presentation and drug susceptibility pattern of new smear positive (category I) pulmonary tuberculosis: a single centre experience in Delhi, India
Saibal Moitra, Sukanta Sen, Prasanta Das, Mridula Bose
. 2014; 2(3): 1121-1126.
- Awareness and handling practices of asbestos in asbestos workers
Rajnarayan Tiwari, Asim Saha
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(4): 186-189.
- Ectopic pregnancy: a diagnostic dilemma
Saha Pradip Kumar, Gupta Pratiksha, Goel Poonam, Sehgal Alka, Huria Anju, Shailja Kataria, Rimpy Tandon
. 2016; 5(2): 367-370.
- Determination of the antioxidant potential of goat sperm cells
Sudipta Saha, Sandhya Rekha Dungdung, Gopal Chandra Majumder
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2014; 3(3): 195-200.
- Basal-bolus insulin therapy during switching over from continuous intra venous regular insulin to sub cutaneous insulin therapy as compared to conventional regimens in type-2 diabetes patients admitted in intensive care unit
Subrata Halder, Priyankar Biswas, Debasis Sarkar, Bikram Kr. Saha
. 2016; 4(9): 4014-4021.
- A community-based study to assess testretest reliability of senior fitness test in the geriatric population in a northeastern Indian city
Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Kuldeep Deka, Aakash Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1606-1612.
- Prospective study of surgical site infection in laparotomy wounds with antibiotic lavage
Sajib Chatterjee, Amrit Khaitan, Susmita Bhattacharya, Sougata Samanta, Asis Kumar Saha
. 2016; 3(4): 2221-2226.
- Etiological study of generalized lymphadenopathy in a tertiary care hospital
Subrata Halder, Bikram Kr. Saha, Debasis Sarkar, Srabani Ghosh
. 2016; 4(8): 3542-3548.
- Frequency of Cyp2c93* allele in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus on sulfonylurea therapy
Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Bornali Dutta, Aakash Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2471-2474.
- Indigenous knowledge of plants in local healthcare management practices by tribal people of Malda district, India
Manas Ranjan Saha, Dilip De Sarker, Pallab Kar, Piyali Sen Gupta, Arnab Sen
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2014; 3(4): 179-185.
- Prevalence and awareness of obesity and its risk factors among adolescents in two schools in a northeast Indian city
Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Nirmali Gogoi, Aakash Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1111-1122.
- Successful pregnancy in a patient with Ebsteins anomaly: a case report and review of literature
Charu Sharma, Shiv Shankar Singh, M. K. Saha, Bhabani Pegu
. 2016; 5(3): 903-906.
- A study of stroke patients with respect to their clinical and demographic profile and outcome
Debasis Sarkar, Subrata Halder, Bikram Kr. Saha, Priyankar Biswas
. 2016; 4(9): 4061-4066.
- Analysis of Serum Biochemical Constituents during Early Pregnancy in Pigs
Ankan De, Mohammad Ayub Ali, Parthasarathi Behera, Tukheswar Chutia, Prasanta Saikia, Hemen Das, Prava Mayengbam, Jagan Mohanarao Gali
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 193-198.
- Food security and livelihood of tribal people in Bangladesh : The role of microfinance
Mohammad Ataur Rahman Shukdeb Paul Jiban Krishna Saha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2019; 4(3): 881-889.
- Does effective counseling play an important role in controlling iron deficiency anemia among pregnant women
Jayanta Saha, Sahana Mazumder, Amalendu Samanta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 840-847.
- Anti-Hyperglycemic Effect of Tecomella undulata Extract by Ameliorating Pancreatic Dysfunction in Streptozotocin Induced Diabetic Albino Rats
Trishna Das, Bhabesh Das, Dipankar Saha, Shanti Bhushan Mishra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(11): 090-094.
- Evaluation the results of surgical management of traumatic paraplegia in traumatic thoracolumbar fractures
Subarna Misra, Sukanta Sen, Sujoy Das, Abhishek Chatterjee, Aniruddha Sengupta, Suvasis Saha
. 2016; 4(6): 2262-2270.
- Profile of tricuspid valve diseases in a tertiary-care center in Kolkata
Uttam Biswas, Indrajit Mandal, Tanmay Mukhopadhyay, Kanak Kumar Mitra, Prasanta Ray Karmarkar, Aparup Dhua
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 17-21.
- Profitability of Banana Cultivation Under Agricultural Credit in a Selected Area of Bangladesh
Md. Ashraful Islam, Mohammad Ataur Rahman, Jiban Krishna Saha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2018; 3(3): 525-530.
- Defecation Pattern in Cross-Bred Weaner Pigs under Different Housing System
Anup Kumar Singh, Manjunath Patel, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, Med Ram Verma, Chandra Has, Prasanta Boro, Mohd Aurif Wagay, Kuldeep Kumar Panigrahy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 109-117.
- A study of brainstem auditory evoked responses in normal human subjects and normal variations as a function of stimulus and subject characteristics
Bidhan Ray, Santosh Raman, Sukanta Sen, Manuprita Sharma, K. C. Ghosh, A. M. Saha
. 2016; 4(9): 4042-4049.
- Comparison between reduced susceptibility to disinfectants and multidrug resistance among hospital isolates of pseudomonas aeruginosa and staphylococcus aureus in bangladesh
Tarequl Islam, Otun Saha, Sharmin Sultana, Md. Hridoy, Mahmudul Hasan, Sadiatul Marzan, Mohammad Musfiqur Rahman
Bagcilar Medical Bulletin. 2017; 2(4): 88-97.
- In vitro antagonistic activity of a root endophytic fungus towards plant pathogenic fungi
K. Talapatra, A. Roy Das, A. K. Saha, P. Das
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 68-71.
- Comparison of third generation ELISA and conventional nested RT-PCR for detection of HCV among hemodialysis patients
Shantanu Prakash, Satya Narayan Sankhwar, Amita Jain, Kausar Usman, Narayan Prasad, D. Saha, K.P Singh, Parul Jain, Desh Deepak Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 018-022.
- Antihyperglycemic and analgesic activity studies with boiled Cicer arietinum L. seeds
Md Najmul Hossain, Mithila Saha, Shahnaz Rahman, Sanjida Haque, Rownak Jahan, Mohammed Rahmatullah
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 138-141.
- Combined Subcision, Autologous Fat Grafting and Microskin Grafting for an Unsightly Facial Scar in Fitzpatrick Skin Type V: A Case Report.
Souvik Adhikari, Tibar Bandyopadhyay, Jayanta Kr. Saha
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(1): 59-62.
- Characterization of Staphylococcus aureus isolated from chicken and quail eggshell
Amrita Pondit Zobayda Farzana Haque Abdullah Al Momen Sabuj Md. Shahidur Rahman Khan Sukumar Saha
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2018; 5(4): 466-471.
- Effect of yogic practices on age related changes in oxygen metabolism and antioxidant-redox status
Rameswar Pal, Som Nath Singh, Koushik Halder, Omveer Singh Tomer, Awadh Bihari Mishra, Mantu Saha
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2013; 3(4): 305-312.
- HughesStovin syndrome: a case report
Bhupen Barman, Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Akash Handique, Neel Kanth Issar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 580-582.
- Comparative evaluation of dental computed tomographic software program in the analysis of jaw lesions in comparison with panoramic radiographs
Anindita Saha, Asish Kumar Das, Sailendranath Biswas, Vineet Nair
. 2016; 4(1): 303-313.
- A comparative study of event-related potential P300 between normal individuals and individuals with prediabetes
Satabdi Saha, Vijayadas Muradi, Preethi Bangalore Lakshmana Gowda, Pramila Kalra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 171-176.
- Estimation of Salivary Progesterone Levels for Early Diagnosis of Pregnancy in Pigs
Jagan Mohanarao Gali, Parthasarathi Behera, Mohammad Ayub Ali, Prasanta Saikia, Prasant Kumar Subudhi, Jitendra Kumar Chaudhary, Hemen Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 75-80.
- Assessment of Preparedness Activities and Beneficiary Satisfaction of Dastak Abhiyan
Priya Kotwani Vaibhav Patwardhan Somen Saha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 32-38.
- Palliative treatment with radiotherapy in patients of advanced esophageal carcinoma
Tapas Kumar Das Pabitra Das Sunita Das Arpan Jana Jayita Saha Debojyoti Manna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 161-164.
- Effect of fermented bamboo shoot on the quality and shelf life of nuggets prepared from desi spent hen
Ankur Das, Dilip Ranjan Nath, Sabita Kumari, Rupu Saha
. 2013; 6(7): 419-423.
- Epidemiological investigation of recurrent outbreaks of duck plague in selected Haor (wetland) areas of Bangladesh
Kamrul Ahmed Khan, Sukumar Saha, Muhammed Tofazzal Hossain, Md. Enamul Haque, Mohammad Mansorol Haq, Mohammad Alimul Islam
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2018; 5(2): 131-139.
- Gender Differentials in Tuberculosis: An Experience from a Rural Tuberculosis Unit of Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
Swapnil Shivam, Indranil Saha, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Raghu Nath Misra, Samir Dasgupta, Rabindra Nath Roy, Krishna Das Bhattacharyya
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 109-114.
- Oestrus Induction and Fertility Response in Anoestrus Frieswal Heifers Subjected to Various Treatments
Yogesh Kumar Soni, Suresh Kumar, Siddhartha Saha, Megha Pande, Rajendra Prasad, Jitendra Kumar Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Verma, Virendra Kumar Bansal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 146-152.
- Detection of phospholipase production by EGG Yolk-Agar in Malassezia isolates from diseased and healthy human host
Charu Jain, Shukla Das, Rumpa Saha, V G Ramachandran, S N Bhattacharya, Sajad Dar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 951-955.
- Growth of mycelial biomass and fruit body cultivation of Lentinus squarrosulus collected from home garden of Tripura in Northeast India
Aparajita Roy Das, Madhusmita Borthakur, AK Saha, SR Joshi, Panna Das
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(4): 017-019.
- Ethnobotany, traditional knowledge and socioeconomic importance of native drink among the Oraon tribe of Malda district in India
Manas Ranjan Saha, Ritu Rai, Pallab Kar, Arnab Sen, Dilip De Sarker
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(1): 34-39.
- Vitamin A deficiency and anemia: alarming public health problems among the tribal Rathwa adolescents of Chota Udepur, Gujarat, western India: a cross-sectional study
Vanisha S Nambiar, Kuhu Roy, Nishita Patel, Chitrarpita Saha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1504-1512.
- Dyskeratosis congenita: a rare congenital pancytopenia
Sudipta Saha, Arnab Banerjee, Rajeev Ranjan, Mrinal Acharya, Abdullah Md. Hasan, Niladri Sarkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 577-579.
- Acute ischemic stroke in a patient of Takayasus arteritis
Synrang Batngen Warjri, Tony Ete, Gaurav Kavi, Rinchin Dorjee Megeji, Bhupen Barman, Swapan Saha, Manish Kapoor, Animesh Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 662-664.
- Diastolic dysfunction in apparently healthy individuals: A single center experience based on echocardiography
Swapan Saha, Pravin Kumar Jha, Tony Ete, Gaurav Kavi, Rinchin Dorjee Megeji, Rondeep Kumar Nath Sivam, Manish Kapoor, Amit Malviya, Animesh Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 770-774.
- Treatment of haemorrhoids with individualized homoeopathy: an open observational pilot study
Kaushik Deb Das, Shubhamoy Ghosh, Asim Kumar Das, Aloke Ghosh, Ramkumar Mondal, Tanapa Banerjee, Seikh Sajid Ali, Seikh Swaif Ali, Munmun Koley, Subhranil Saha
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 335-342.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW