|114 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- CLINICAL STUDY ON DIFFERENT MODES OF VIRECHANA
IN THE MANAGEMENT OF EKA KUSHTHA (PSORIASIS)
B. S. PRAVEEN, T. B. TRIPATHY
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2011; 17(1): 57-63.
- Mental Health Status and Depression Among Medical Students in Mysore, Karnataka – An Untouched Public Health Issue
Renuka Manjunath, Praveen Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 50-53.
- Effect of feed supplement on Milk Production, Fat % Total Serum Protein and Minerals in Lactating Buffalo
R.K. Verma, Praveen Kumar, A. Adil and G.K. Arya
. 2009; 2(5): 193-194.
- Apert syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactyly): a case report
S. Saritha, Sumangala, G. Supriya, M. Praveen Kumar
. 2013; 1(1): 36-40.
- Nutritional Assessment of Private Primary School Children in Western Maharashtra: A Cross-sectional Study
Praveen Ganganahalli, Mahesh B Tondare, Prakash M Durgawale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 97-100.
- Pattern of Tobacco and Alcohol Use among Elderly Population in a Rural Area of Andhra Pradesh, India
Sharvanan E Udayar, Praveen B Ashok, Arun D , Sai Sravan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 302-306.
- Cadaveric study of accessory renal arteries and its surgical correlation
S. Saritha, Naga Jyothi, M. Praveen Kumar, G. Supriya
. 2013; 1(1): 19-22.
- Delayed response of epididymal sperm characteristics and testicular oxidative stress following EGME exposure: Ameliorating potential of Withania somnifera root extract
Praveen Kumar, Poonam Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(1): 122-128.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People in Institutional and Non- Institutional Setting: A Cross-Sectional Comparative Study
Praveen Kumar BA, Sharvanan Eshwar Udyar, Arun D, Shravan Sai
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 546-550.
- Treatment Seeking Behavior and Health Care Expenditure Incurred for Hypertension among elderly in Urban Slums of Belgaum City
Sulakshana S Baliga, Praveen S Gopakumaran, Sangappa M Katti, Maheshwar D Mallapur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 227-230.
- Smokeless Tobacco Use & Anaemia among Pregnant Women in Karad taluk Western Maharashtra: A cross sectional study
Praveen Ganganahalli, Asha Pratinidhi, Jyotsna A Patil, Satish V Kakade
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 622-625.
- “Analyze locally & Act locally”- Geographical Prioritization of Districts/Blocks & strategic approach using HIV Data Triangulation in Gujarat, India
Chavan Laxmikant, Abhijit Pakhare, Praveen Gupta, Lincoln Choudhury
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 661-666.
- Determinants of Survival among Patients with Cervical Cancer: A Hospital Based Study
Vishma B Kaverappa, Prakash Boralingaiah, Praveen Kulkarni, Renuka Manjunath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 137-142.
- A Comparative Study of Breastfeeding Practices Among Working and Non-Working Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital, Mysuru
Vindhya Polineni, Prakash Boralingiah, Praveen Kulkarni, Renuka Manjunath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 235-240.
- Perception and Practices Regarding First-Aid Among School Teachers In Mysore
Sunil Kumar D, Praveen Kulkarni, Srinivas N, Prakash B, Siddalingappa Hugara, Ashok NC
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 349-352.
- Bioinformatics approach toward the Identification of Binding Pockets of Rice Metallothionein and its interaction with the heavy metals
DEVVRET, PRAVEEN KUMAR, KUMUD PANT, ASHISH THAPLIYAL, NEEMA TUFCHI
. 2017; 7(2): 08-14.
- Comparative pharmacognostical study of root stock and root of Pygmeaopremna herbacea (Roxb.)Mold NK. - Source plant of Bharangi
Praveen Kumar Anandgal, Nishteswar Karra, Harisha C.R
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(1): 14-17.
- A Case Report on Pre-partum Cervico- vaginal Prolapse in a Graded Murrah Buffalo
Kurati Sunny Praveen, Borra Chandra Prasad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(6): 61-63.
- Iodine and Thyroid Status in a Tribal Village in Wayanad, Kerala in the Post Iodization Era – Observations and Implications
Praveen P Valiyaparambil, Usha V Menon, Vivek Lakshmanan, Sanjeev Vasudevan, Ajitha Kumari, Harish Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 86-90.
- Spinal paraganglioma: A case report
Vidyadhar Telang, Praveen Kumar Sinha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 519-521.
- A double blind randomized study to assess the addition of clonidine to ropivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block
Shantanu B. Kulkarni, Balasaheb T. Govardhane, Praveen Shambu
. 2016; 4(9): 3812-3819.
- Nodular fascitis of hand: a handy review
Praveen G. P., Amal Abraham, Krishna Prasad K., Ravikiran H. R., Shashirekha C. A.
. 2016; 3(4): 1718-1720.
- Correlation between second trimester beta human chorionic gonadotropin levels and pregnancy outcome in high risk group
Praveen Sharma, Sunita Maheshwari, Shivani Barala
. 2016; 5(7): 2358-2361.
- Chronic non-puerperal uterine inversion: a rare case report
Hanslata Gehlot, Praveen Kumar Choudhary, Seema Sharma
. 2016; 5(5): 1629-1632.
- A descriptive study of the socio-demographic determinants influencing adolescent pregnancy in Shimoga Town, Karnataka
Aniruddh K Menon, Praveen Kumar N, MV Sagar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 552-555.
- Effect of joint immobilization on the lifespan of intravenous cannula: a randomised controlled trial
Megha Raghavan, Praveen BK
. 2015; 2(4): 411-414.
- To study the clinical profile of chronic kidney disease and associated comorbidities in geriatric patients
Ashvani Pathak, Lalit Jain, Praveen Jaiswal
. 2016; 4(7): 3002-3008.
- Post mass drug administration evaluation survey for lymphatic filariasis in Bidar district
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 235-238.
- Study of Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Transport Drivers In Rural Area Of Andhra Pradesh
Sharvanan Eshwaran Udayar, Rajesh Kumar K, Praveen Kumar BA, Sivachandiran Vairamuthu, Srinivas Thatuku
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 566-570.
- A cross-sectional study on morbidity and disability among the geriatric age group in select urban slums
Praveen Kumar N
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 810-813.
- Primary outcome of babies with hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy
Anil Kumar Rawat, Rupali Praveen Shirke, Vipan Chandar
. 2016; 3(4): 1170-1172.
- Factors affecting mental abnormalities among high school children in tribal, rural and urban Mysuru, Karnataka
Pradeep S Tarikere, Prakash B, Praveen Kulkarni, Narayana Murthy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 255-259.
- Emphysematous Pyelonephritis-Conservatively Managed
Praveen Kumar Kolla, Desai Madhav, Satish Reddy, Suneetha Pentyala, Panil Kumar, Rama Mohan Pathapati
Narayana Medical Journal. 2012; 1(1): 41-44.
- A comparative study between figure of eight suturing technique and omentopexy in closure of peptic ulcer perforation: a prospective study on 60 patients with APACHE II score ≤10
Vimal Bhandari, Gopalakrishnan Gunasekaran, Debasis Naik, Shivani B. Paruthy, Lokendra Choudhry, Praveen Garg
. 2015; 2(1): 31-37.
- Clinico-pathological study of colonoscopic biopsies in patients with chronic diarrhea
A. Bhagyalakshmi, A. Venkatalakshmi, L. Praveen, K. Sunilkumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2738-2744.
- Gall bladder perforation - is it still a diagnostic dilemma: a retrospective study
Venkat Narsimha Reddy Nandyala, Praveen pallam, Santosh babu Chintakindi, Likiteshwar Pallagani, Gopikanth Kundarapu
. 2016; 3(2): 609-613.
- Pattern of Cases of Acute Poisoning in a Rural Tertiary Care Center in Northern India
Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 307-310.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Study of clinical, biochemical evaluation and outcome in hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
Anil Kumar, Umesh K. Gupta, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 473-476.
- Effect of communication with electronic social media networking in emergency department of a rural tertiary care centre
Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Prashant Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 855-857.
- A study to assess injection practices at different levels of health care facilities in district Gwalior, M.P., India
Leena Bhargo, Ranjana Tiwari, Swapnil Jain, Praveen Yuwane, Maan Bahador Rajpoot, Sakshi Tiwari
. 2014; 2(3): 1020-1025.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- quadriparesis in sjogren syndrome.
nikhil srivastva, vijay parashar, praveen chaturvedi, nilesh kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 161-162.
- Clinical utility of oesophageal manometry in evaluation of chest pain and dysphagia at tertiary centre
Praveen Shankar Padasali, Ravikumara Gudekote, Kasa Somasekhar
. 2016; 3(2): 932-935.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging to detect occult spinal anomalies in anorectal malformations
Prashant Gupta, Umesh K. Gupta, Saugata Ray, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Priyansh Sharma
. 2016; 3(2): 491-494.
- Successful management of a recurrent juxtaphyseal aneurysmal bone cyst using sclerotherapy
Vidyadhar Telang, Praveen Kumar Sinha, Siddharth Mahesh Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 774-778.
- Nephroprotective Efficacy of Methanolic Extract of Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) in Acute Renal Failure in Dogs
Poonam Soren, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 198-207.
- Correlates of microalbuminuria in hypertensive patients of a tertiary care teaching hospital of Central India
Praveen Kumar Tagore, Archana Gupta, Dewesh Kumar, Moorat Singh Yadav
. 2016; 4(8): 3402-3406.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in cyclic mastalgia: an outpatient department based study
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Manish Agarwal
. 2016; 3(2): 562-564.
- Role of tamoxifen and danazol in mastalgia: prospective controlled trial
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava, Santosh K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 553-556.
- Study of Drug-Drug Interactions in General Medicine Department of a Tertiary Care Hospital
Kousalya Kaliamurthy, Anil Kumar, Saranya Punniyakotti, Praveen Devanandan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 122-124.
- The evaluation of C-reactive protein as a screening tool for neonatal sepsis
Ramaning Loni, Aoyon Sengupta, Geetha Jaganathan, Praveen Kumar Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1329-1333.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Effect of training on formulation of multiple choice questions: a cross-sectional study amongst faculty in the department of biochemistry of a Medical Institution in India
Patke Vinay, Kuyare Sunil, Iyer Praveen, Bhosale Yuvaraj
. 2016; 4(9): 3694-3701.
- Hepatoprotective Effect of Coscinium fenestratum in Experimentally Induced Hepatotoxicity in Cockerels and its Characterization
Praveen Kumar, Santosh Kumar Shukla
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 172-179.
- Analysis of awareness, acceptance, safety and continuation rate of post-placental and intra-caesarean insertion of intrauterine contraceptive device
Shivani Barala, Sunita Maheshwari, Praveen Sharma
. 2016; 5(6): 1974-1980.
- Pregnancy related acute kidney injury: nondialytic management
Kaliki Hymavathi Reddy, K. Praveen Kumar, Keerthi Rajan, Sabreen Shaik
. 2015; 4(2): 486-489.
- Incidence Of Malignancy In Mediastinal Lymphadenopathy In Indian Population Using Ct Guided Biopsy As An Evaluating Tool
Praveen Kumar Vasanthraj, Bhawna Dev, Roy Santosham, Anand Rajamani
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2018; 4(1): 41-43.
- Pigmented epitheloid melanocytoma: a low grade/intermediate/ borderline melanoma
Sreemani Kumari Neelam, Venkat Narasimha Reddy Nandyala, Srujana Shyamala , Praveen Pallam, Santosh Babu Chintakindi , Shravan Kumar Odapally
. 2016; 3(1): 400-403.
- A Clinical study on Evaluation of Extracapsular Cataract Surgery in Canines
Munna Lal, Suresh Kumar Jhirwal, Praveen Kumar Bishnoi, Tarun Kumar Gahlot, Satyaveer Singh, Krupa K. Soni
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 93-99.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Pattern of hepatitis B and C infection among gravid women and their newborns in a tertiary care infirmary in India
Sheeba Marwah, Ritin Mohindra, Sushmita Sharma, Praveen V. Mohan
. 2016; 5(2): 354-360.
- Design of aspirin formulation for rapid pain relief
Meenakshi K. Deepa, Shamla Mehaboob, Suni Narayanan, Praveen Menon, Suman P. Mohanan
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2011; 1(2): 131-134.
- Haemato-Biochemical Evaluation of Ketamine or Butorphanol as Analgesic in Xylazine and Propofol Anaesthesia in Canine Ovariohysterectomy
Kumari Chandrakala, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Laxmi Kumari, Raju Prasad, Kaushal Kumar Singh, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 146-152.
- Effect of Kasni seed preparations on serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase and glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase levels in newly diagnosed patients of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Praveen Katiyar, Amod Kumar, Arvind K. Mishra, Rakesh K. Dixit, Ajay K. Gupta
. 2015; 3(9): 2429-2435.
- Profile and clinical features of HIV positive patients attending Integrated Counseling and Testing Centre in a Medical College Hospital of Hassan, Karnataka
Praveen G, Srinivasa B S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 297-299.
- Evaluation of seroprevalence of HbsAg infection among blood donors in a tertiary-care hospital
Praveen Gowda, Rajashekar HK
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 47-49.
- Comparative Evaluation of Haemato- Biochemical Profiles in Atropinized Dogs Premedicated with Pentazocine or Meperidine in Propofol Anaesthesia
Anand Kumar Anandmay, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Ram Prawesh Ram, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 119-126.
- Assessment of Wound Healing Potential of Hippophae Rhamnoides Bark Extract In Murid Model
Praveen Kumar Singh, V. K Gupta, Suman Roy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 273-279.
- Knowledge, awareness and perception of medical college students on rabies and its prevention
G Praveen, H K Rajashekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1484-1486.
- Cardiovascular responses for mental stress in normotensive offspring of hypertensive parents
Praveen Patil, Amruta S Bennal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 613-616.
- Hydrops of Allantois in a Deccani Ewe - A Case Report
Kurati Sunny Praveen, Maganti Gopala Krishna, Sudhakar Goud K, Makkena Sreenu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(7): 102-104.
- Application of the “rule of halves” for hypertension as an assessment tool in an urban and rural population at Shimoga, Karnataka - A cross-sectional study
Saranya Rajamanickam, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 990-993.
- Acute effects of yoga on ocular perfusion pressure in adult yoga practitioners
Vinitha KR, Sudha B Sreenivas, Praveen Kulkarni
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 28-30.
- Successful Surgical Management of Recurrent Perineal Hernia Using Colopexy and Cystopexy in a Dog
Arvind Kumar Sharma, Kumari Chandrakala, Laxmi Kumari, Sourav Singh, Sanjit Kumar, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(4): 105-109.
- Comparative assessment of glycemic control in hypertensive patients treated with or without statins
Praveen Kumar B, Scandashree K, Padmaja Udaykumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 155-158.
- Study of drugs used in cerebral edema in patients with stroke at a tertiary care center
Praveen Kumar B, Scandashree K, Padmaja Udaykumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 151-154.
- Physical activity patterns and its influence on risk factors for metabolic syndrome among an urban working population
Shashikala Narayanappa, Renuka Manjunath, Praveen Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1275-1281.
- Evaluation of auditory evoked response among type-II diabetic individuals in central India
Chhaya Batham, Arbind Kumar Choudhary, Praveen S. Yousuf
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1061-1069.
- Does Food Safety Practices At Home Influence Food Borne Illnesses? - A Study in Urban Slum Households, Mysuru
Meghana Narendran, Praveen Kulkarni, Renuka M, Narayana Murthy M R
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 120-124.
- Clinical effectiveness of olopatadine therapy in children with allergic conjunctivitis
Scandashree K, Praveen Kumar B, Padmaja Udaykumar, Meghana Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 147-150.
- Sociodemographic profile of patients with cervical cancer in a tertiary-care cancer hospital in Mysuru, Karnataka
Vishma Baliyada Kaverappa, B Prakash, Praveen Kulkarni, M Renuka
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1187-1190.
- Health care seeking behaviour and expenditure pattern among Scrub Typhus patients attending a tertiary care hospital in Mysore city
Rajesh Jayanandan, Renuka Manjunath, Praveen Kulkarni
. 2015; 3(5): 1181-1188.
- Assessment of Depression among Adolescent Students of Government Medical and Engineering Colleges, Hassan, Karnataka
Subhashini KJ, Praveen Gowda, Sundar Munisamy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 260-265.
- Isolation and Characterization of a Lactose-Binding Lectin from Ocimum sanctum
Praveen Kumar Vemuri, Bhavana Talluri, Ananya Sharma, Geethika Akkala, Vijaya Lakshmi Bodiga
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 113-117.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice of adverse drug reaction reporting among nurses in a South Indian tertiary health-care center
Scandashree K, Praveen Kumar B, Padmaja Udaykumar, Tanya Mary Thomas
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 143-146.
- A comparative study of intraocular pressure and ocular perfusion pressure changes in prehypertensive individuals
Sudha B Sreenivas, Vinitha K R, Praveen Kulkarni
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1396-1399.
- Prevalence and pattern of self-medication practices among population of three districts of South Karnataka
Nagarajaiah BH, Kishore MS, Shashi Kumar NS, Praveen Panchakshari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(4): 296-300.
- Effect of Oat Flour Addition on the Viability of Probiotic Microorganisms During Refrigerated Storage of Synbiotic Milk Drink
Praveen Kumar Tiwari, Shakeel Asgar, Sudhir Uprit, Manorama Chauhan, K.K. Sandey, Nitin W. Shinde
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 66-73.
- Identification and Quantitation of related substances of super potent steroid in its topical combination drug product with vitamin D3 analogue
NVVSS Narayana Murty Nagulakonda, Kali Krishna Praveen Gadde, Krishnamurthy Tatikonda, Nageswara Rao Gollapalli
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(8): 71-78.
- Opinion regarding the ban of alcohol sale among the adult population residing in a semi-urban area near Chennai - A cross-sectional study
Rajkamal R, Madhanraj K, Vijaiyalakshimi Praveen, Dutta Gupta K K
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1394-1397.
- A Crosssectional Study to Asses the Eating Disorder among Female Medical Students in a Rural Medical College of Karnataka State
SHASHANK K J, PRAVEEN G , CHETHAN T K
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 524-527.
- Malarial acute kidney injury
Midhun Ramesh, Balu Mohan, Praveen Murlidharan, Satish Balan
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2017; 6(2): 355-6.
- Primary systemic amyloidosis: a case report
Jayashankar CA, D. S. Somasekar, Pavan Kumar Perugu, Santosh KV, Manjunath Nandennavar, Praveen Mathew
. 2014; 2(2): 744-748.
- Effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge of practice regarding perineal care among primi mothers
Shama Praveen, Priya J P, Gomathi Mahalingam
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(4): 301-304.
- Nerve conduction study in neurologically asymptomatic diabetic patients and correlation with glycosylated hemoglobin and duration of diabetes
Shivani Agarwal, Shveta Lukhmana, Namrata Kahlon, Praveen Malik, Harsh Nandini
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1533-1538.
- A study on Paederus dermatitis outbreak in a suburban teaching research hospital, Kanchipuram, India.
Asgar Ali , Sujitha Kathirvel , Devika T , Sivasankaran M P, Balan K, Praveen Kumar G S , Saleem M , Joseph P Innocent , Vijayalakshmi T S
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(3): 764-9.
- Neurodegenerative changes in different regions of brain, spinal cord and sciatic nerve of rats treated with sodium fluoride
P. Yugandhar Reddy, K. Pratap Reddy, K. Praveen Kumar
. 2011; 1(1): 30-35.
- Is iodine deficiency still a big threat? A descriptive cross-sectional study on iodine deficiency disorders among children aged 6–12 years in Shimoga district, Karnataka, India
Praveen Kumar N, MV Sagar, R Revathy, Manu Krishna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 365-368.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW