|186 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Prevalence, awareness, treatment and control of hypertension among adults of Raipur city, Chhattisgarh, India: a cross sectional study
Smita Verma, Kamlesh K. Jain, Divya Sahu, Prem Sagar Panda
. 2016; 4(9): 4089-4092.
- Prevalence of goitre, iodine uptake and salt iodization level in Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh: a baseline study in Central India
Ashish K. Sinha, Hemant Sharma, Prem S. Panda, Aditi Chandrakar, Somen K. Pradhan, Srishti Dixit
. 2016; 4(8): 3590-3594.
- Prevalence and determinants of hypertension in elderly population of Raipur city, Chhattisgarh
Md. Naushad Alam, Gopal Prasad Soni, Kamlesh Kumar Jain, Smita Verma, Prem S. Panda
. 2015; 3(3): 568-573.
- Profile of Human Immunodeficiency Virus seropositives attending Integrated Counseling and Testing Center of a Medical College in Chhattisgarh
Srishti Dixit, Divya Sahu, Aditi Chandrakar, Prem Sagar Panda, Shanta P Khes, Somen Kumar Pradhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 695-698.
- Screening for risk of diabetes among adult population of Raipur city using Indian diabetic risk score
Prem Sagar Panda, Kamlesh Jain, Gopal Prasad Soni, Shubhra Agrawal Gupta, Aditi Chandrakar, Somen Kumar Pradhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1038-1041.
- YOGA AND CORRECTION OF CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR:
A PRELIMINARY REPORT
K. S. JOSHI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 1982; 1(2): 43-45.
- Disaster management: Role of dental professionals
Ramandeep Singh Gambhir, Daljit Kapoor, Gurminder Singh, Gurjashan Singh, Saniya Setia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 424-429.
- Role of men in fertility and family planning in a peri-urban community in Punjab, India
Amrit Virk, Meenu Kalia, B P Gupta, Jasdeep Singh, Harinder Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 613-617.
- Biomedical waste management practices in a tertiary-care hospital in Punjab
Meenu Kalia, Amrit Virk, B P Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 179-183.
- PHYTOCHEMICAL AND PHARMACOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF TEPHROSIA GENUS: A BRIEF REVIEW
Vimal John Samuel Agasa Ramu Mahesh Vedigounder Murugan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(3): 117-125.
- Estimation of Out of Pocket Expenditure Under Janani Shishu Suraksha Karayakram (JSSK) in Rural Block of Chhattisgarh: A Community Based Cross-Sectional Study
Aditi Chandrakar, Gopal P Soni, Ashish K Sinha, Kamlesh Jain, Prem S Panda, Somen K Pradhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 84-89.
- Cultural disgrace among tuberculosis patients in Sagar district of Madhya Pardesh in India
Talha Saad, Abhay Shashin Tirkey, Wahid Khan
. 2016; 4(2): 562-566.
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy without the use of Drain
in Selected Cases
Prem Kumar Rathi, Abdul Razaque Shaikh, Nandlal Kella, Rasool Bux Behan
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2011; 10(3): 117-120.
- Childhood Intussusception: Delayed Presentation and
Nandlal Kella, Prem Kumar Rathi, Bashir Ahmed Soomro and Muhammad Ali Qureshi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(1): 46-49.
- Hepatoprotective activity of Chenopodium album Linn: in vitro and in vivo studies
Nilesh Kumar Jain, Abhay Kumar Singhai
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2012; 2(4): 331-336.
- Gastric Perforation in Newborns: Analysis of 14 Cases
Nandlal Kella, Abdul Rashid Surahio, Bashir Ahmed Soomro, Prem Kumar Rathi,
Mohammad Ali Qureshi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2011; 10(3): 163-167.
- Study of clinical, etiological, and biochemical profile of patients with liver abscess: A prospective study
Abhay S Tirkey Maneesh Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 905-908.
- A study on attitude of parents on gender preference and prenatal diagnostic test in an urban community of Sambalpur, a tribal district of India
Swayam P. Parida, Sadhu C. Panda, Om P. Panigrahi
. 2014; 1(1): 27-31.
- Role of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Transforming Growth Factor-β in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Saurabh Kumar Chhonker, Divya Rawat, Raj Kumar Koiri
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2017; 3(2): 25-31.
- Molecular diagnosis of Haemorrhagic Septicaemia - A Review
Ranjan Rajeev, S. K. Panda, A. P. Acharya, A. P. Singh, M. K. Gupta
. 2011; 4(4): 189-192.
- Study of prevalence and clinical presentation of fibrocalculous pancreatic diabetes in and around Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh), Central India
Hakam Singh Patel, Sandeep Kumar Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2168-2172.
- Individual and community level response for pulmonary tuberculosis patients in India
Talha Saad, Abhay S. Tirkey, Jamal Akhtar
. 2016; 4(1): 262-267.
- Intestinal Obstruction due to Lymphangioma of Mesentery:
A Case Report
Nandlal Kella, Prem Kumar Rathi, Shankerlal Rathi, Mohammad Ali Qureshi
and Farman Leghari
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(2): 181-183.
- Sinus Histiocytosis with Massive Lymphadenopathy
(Rosai Dorfman’s Disease): A Rare Cause of
Lymphadenopathy in Children
Nandlal Kella, Prem Kumar Rathi and Shankerlal Rathi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2008; 7(2): 133-135.
- Biochemical studies in relation to the risk factors of metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular diseases in South Indian population with subclinical thyroid disease
Srinivasa Nageswara Rao G, Saravanan S, Sruti Eswar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1003-1007.
- A case of resolution of inferior wall myocardial infarction and varying degrees of atrioventricular block: a case report
Priyesh Kant, Prem Shanker Singh, Granth Kumar, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar
. 2015; 3(9): 2492-2494.
- Laparoscopic peptic perforation repair: our experience at rural tertiary care center
Prem Prakash Sharma, Atul Jhanwar, Fateh Singh Mehta
. 2016; 3(3): 1534-1537.
- Ventral hernia in an Ongole Cow
P.Vidya Sagar, D.Harish and P. Pundari Babu
. 2010; 3(2): 90-91.
- Vulvar malignant melanoma: a rare tumor with worse prognosis
Swati Singh, Prem Singh, Navdeep Kaur
. 2013; 2(3): 494-496.
- Comparative Study of Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Alone and in Combination on Lipid Profile in Rats
Anju Prasad, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Ritesh Roy, Chaitali Pattanayak, Parbaty Panda
Materia Socio Medica. 2013; 25(3): 192-195.
- Effect of Co-administration of Allium sativum extract and Metformin on Blood glucose of Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
Poonam Tripathi, Prem Prakash Gupta, Vijay Kumar Lal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2013; 2(2): 81-84.
- Fixed drug eruptions: causing drugs, pattern of distribution and causality assessment in a leading tertiary care hospital
Rahul Saini, Bhawana Sharma, Prem Kumar Verma, Seema Rani, Garima Bhutani
. 2016; 4(10): 4356-4358.
- A rare case of leiomyoma of uterus with cystic degeneration
Soumya Ranjan Panda, Charu Chandra
. 2015; 4(3): 863-865.
- Combining ability analysis of quantitative traits in Rice Bean (Vigna umbellata (Thunb)
Rashmita R. Panda, D. Bastia,
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2008; 20(2): 51-56.
- Study of hair dye poisoning and its outcome in tertiary care rural institute
Ramakant Rawat, Manoj Kumar, Prem Shankar Singh, Granth Kumar,Vijay Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3240-3244.
- Coexistence of tuberculous axillary lymphadenitis and giant borderline malignant phyllodes tumor of the breast: A rare case report
Sunder Goyal, Prem Singh
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(2): 114-117.
- To evaluate diagnostic efficacy of maternal serum C - reactive protein (CRP) to predict preterm labor.
Kavita Gahlot, Kiran Pandey, Punya P. Singh, Vikash Gahlot, Rajesh Mourya
. 2016; 5(11): 4001-4004.
- Dietary Supplementation of Fermented Fish Silage in Broiler Japanese Quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica) - A Review
Sasmita Panda, Laxman Kumar Babu, Arun Kumar Panda, Tanuja S, Kuldeep Kumar Panigrahy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 31-48.
- Cyproheptadine and Dexamethasone Abuse
Sagar Karia, Nahid Dave, Avinash De Sousa, Nilesh Shah, Sushma Sonavane
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 88-89.
- Is using a tooth brush safe? Successful endoscopic removal of adult tooth brush in two cases and short review
Veeraraghavan Krishnamurthy, Ratnakar Kini, Pugazhendhi Thangavel, Kani Shaikh Mohammed, Prem Kumar K, Mohammed Ali
. 2016; 4(7): 3064-3067.
- Oncocytic carcinoma of minor salivary gland: a case report
Sagarika Samantaray, Sasmita Panda, Sashibhusan Dash, Niranjan Rout
. 2016; 4(12): 5501-5503.
- A case of Poncet's disease
Lalatendu Mohanty, Debananda Sahoo, Sudhansu Sekhar Panda, Suman Sudha Routray
. 2015; 2(3): 285-287.
- Socio-demographic Trends in Patients Consuming Crude Opium Attending Psychiatry Clinic of a Tertiary Care Hospital in Mumbai
Sagar Karia, Vijay Pawar, Devavrat Harshe, Rahul Bagale, Anup Bharati, Avinash Desousa
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 853-855.
- Effectiveness of mindfulness based mental fitness training: an impact evaluation study
Alhad Anant Pawar, Jayant Kumar Panda, Saurabh Bobdey
. 2016; 4(8): 3433-3439.
- Pattern of dyslipidaemia in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients- a study from rural tertiary care hospital in central India
Nisar A. Wafai, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Manoj Kumar, Prem S. Singh, Sudhir K. Yadav
. 2016; 4(10): 4349-4355.
- A case of herpes zoster oticus with multiple cranial nerve palsy
Debananda Sahoo, Shubhransu Patro, Pankaj K. Khora, Udaya N. Panda
. 2016; 3(3): 780-782.
- A descriptive study of the socio-demographic determinants influencing adolescent pregnancy in Shimoga Town, Karnataka
Aniruddh K Menon, Praveen Kumar N, MV Sagar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 552-555.
- Split hand/split-foot malformations: a report of four cases in a family with variable presentations
Sagar Bharatlal Jaiswal, Sanjay Jayantilal Soni, Chirag D. Patel, Ashish J. Suthar
. 2015; 3(10): 2867-2869.
- A comparative study of clinical outcomes of post placental insertion versus interval insertion of Copper T 380A intrauterine device
Suchi Gupta, Shubha Sagar Trivedi, Ratna Biswas
. 2015; 4(3): 765-769.
- Assessment of primary immunization coverage in children between 12 to 23 months in Bhadravathi taluk, Shimoga
Mallappa Odomani, MV Sagar, Omprakash Ambure, Vijaykumar Mane
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 560-563.
- Evaluation of the incidence and outcome of gestational diabetes mellitus using the current international consensus guidelines for diagnosing hyperglycaemia in pregnancy
Ganga Sagar Tiwary, Meenakshi K. Bharadwaj, Manash Biswas, Madhusudan Dey
. 2016; 5(3): 663-668.
- Childhood onset trichotillomania: a retrospective analysis of 78 cases visiting tertiary general hospital
Harshal Sathe, Sagar Karia, Chandan Narankar, Avinash Desousa
. 2016; 3(4): 1284-1287.
- Dark liver on MRI: throwing light on clinically unsuspected hemochromatosis in double heterozygote HbE-beta thalassemia
Rohini Gupta, Sagar Tomer, Amit Kumar, Pooja Jain, Ritu Nair Misra
. 2016; 4(8): 3632-3635.
- Secondary narcolepsy in a child after resection of a craniopharyngioma
Hardik Sheth, Sagar Karia, Nilesh Shah, Avinash Desousa
. 2016; 3(1): 291-293.
- Comparative Adaptibilty Reflected by Hematological Parameters and Serum Minerals-Electrolytes Level of Black Bengal Goats in Coastal Areas of Sundarban, West Bengal
Bidhan Chandra Das Santanu Bera Dipak Banerjee Rameswar Panda Manoranjan Roy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 246-256.
- Protective effect of Pisonia aculeata on paracetamol induced hepatotoxicity in rats
Chinnasamy Anbarasu, Balasubramanium Rajkapoor, Jayapalu Kalpana
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2011; 1(3): 167-172.
- A study of Helicobacter pylori infection in patients of ischemic cerebro vascular stroke
Vidya Sagar, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(2): 589-592.
- A rare case of lutembacher syndrome in a young female: a case report from a rural population of Western Uttar Pradesh, India
Priyesh Kant, Prem Shanker Singh, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Himanshu Sharma
. 2016; 4(2): 662-665.
- Analytical study of correlating of investigational modalities with clinical diagnosis of benign breast diseases with special reference to fine needle aspiration cytology
Ramesh Sagar, Abdul Azeem Gaddikeri, Vijay Kumar Rathod
. 2015; 2(3): 227-230.
- Biofilm producing multidrug resistant Acinetobacter species from a tertiary care hospital: a therapeutic challenge
Manju Bala, Satish Gupte, Prerna Aggarwal, Maninder Kaur, Ashwini Manhas
. 2016; 4(7): 3024-3026.
- A rare case of Sister Mary Joseph nodule as the only sign of unknown primary malignancy
Sunil M. Lanjewar, Vishal Nandagawali, Dhiraj Sagrule, Pratik Lavankar, Kuntal M. Surana, Praful Khuje, Sagar Bhalerao
. 2016; 3(3): 1682-1684.
- Hereditary Sensory Autonomic Neuropathy II a rare disease in a large Pakistani family
Fazal Manzoor Arain Prem Chand
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 0; 0(0): -.
- Echocardiographic assessment of the impact of cardiovascular risk factors on left ventricular systolic function in patients with acute myocardial infarction
Vijay Kumar Verma, Ramakant Rawat, Vidya Sagar, Granth Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1101-1106.
- Evaluation of lactogenic activity of Triumfetta rhomboidea L. root: Validating its traditional usage
Himanshu Bhusan Sahoo, Pravat Kusum Mandal, Rakesh Sagar, Subrat Kumar Bhattamisra
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2016; 6(1): 26-30.
- Effect of Dietary Incorporation of Azolla Meal on Production Performance and Egg Quality of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Arun Kumar Panda, Lalmohan Mohapatra, Biswanath Sahoo
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 264-270.
- Acute Mononeuropathy as the first presentation of Pediatric Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus: a case report
Sonal Kapoor, Prem Sundaram, Vaya Tziaferi, Manish Prasad
. 2017; 1(1): 44-46.
- Living fetus without congenital malformation in a singleton partial hydatidiform molar pregnancy: a case report and review of the literature
Babita Ramani, Ojaswini Patel, Santosh Kumar Behera, Sharmila Pradhan, Soumya Ranjan Panda
. 2014; 3(4): 1130-1133.
- Analysis of price variation amongst different formulations of anxiolytic drugs available in Indian market
Vihang S. Chawan, Sagar V. Badwane, Kalpesh V. Gawand, Maheshi U. Chhaya
. 2016; 4(6): 2398-2401.
- Loco-regionally advance breast cancer: evaluation of management of breast cancer with special reference to multimodal approach
Anshuman Panda, Subrata Kumar Das, Tapas Ranjan Gupta, Gouri Shankar Kesari, Sukanta Sen
. 2016; 4(11): 4767-4777.
- Increasing incidence of multidrug resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa in inpatients of a tertiary care hospital
Ved Prakash, Prem Prakash Mishra, H. K. Premi, Apoorva Walia, Shikha Dhawan, Abhishek Kumar
. 2014; 2(4): 1302-1306.
- Effect of Dietary Incorporation of Acid Treated Fish Silage on the Performance and Carcass Characteristics of Broiler Japanese Quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
Anurag Mohanty Lakshman Kumar Babu Biswanath Sahoo S. Tanuja Pinaki Samal Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 138-148.
- Role of diagnostic hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding
Swati Singh, Bal Krishan Taneja, Prem Singh, Ravinder Ahlawat
. 2014; 3(3): 544-551.
- Wandering spleen: as a differential diagnosis in pelvic masses
Sunil Motiram Lanjewar, Dhiraj Sagrule, Vishal Nandagawali, Pratik Lawankar, Kuntal Surana, Praful Khuje, Sagar Bhalerao, Abhinav Debanath, Sarvagya Mishra
. 2016; 3(4): 2337-2340.
- Menkes disease: A rare disorder
Sidra Kaleem Jafri Raman Kumar Shazia Kulsoom Lashari Prem Chand
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 0; 0(0): -.
- A case control study of role of lipid profile in polycystic ovarian syndrome: is there any role in non-obese polycystic ovary syndrome?
Soumya Ranjan Panda, Prashant Kumar Rout, Charu Chandra
. 2016; 5(6): 1981-1984.
- Performance Evaluation of Fattening Pigs under Deep Litter Housing System Employing Effective Microbial Technology
Menalsh Laishram, Prasanta Saikia, Girin Kalita, Lalnuntluangi Hmar, Parimal Roychoudhury, Sasmita Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 77-88.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- Identification of child sexual abuse and prevention of psychiatric morbidity
Avinash A. Desousa, Sagar B. Karia, Nilesh B. Shah, Amresh A. Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(1): 1-7.
- SICKLE CELL ANEMIA : A CASE STUDY
Sagar Mahendrabhai Bhinde, GJPIASR, ANAND
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2017; 23(1): 55-60.
- Effect of Environmental Factors on Production and Reproduction Traits of Vrindavani Cattle
Amit Baranwal, Neerasa Govardhana Sagar, D R Pruthviraj, Babu Lal Saini, Satish Kumar, Avneesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 113-122.
- Bioactivities of bacterial endophytes isolated from leaf tissues of Hyptis suaveolens against some clinically significant pathogens
Ipsita Das, Mrunmaya Kumar Panda, Chandi C. Rath, Kumananda Tayung
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(8): 131-136.
- Prevalence of anaemia among pregnant women in rural India: a longitudinal observational study
Mishu Mangla, Deepak Singla
. 2016; 5(10): 3500-3505.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha Laxman Kumar Babu Anil Kumar Pinaki Samal Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- Partogram: clinical study to assess the role of Partogram in primigravidae in labor
Manjulatha VR, Anitha GS, Nirmala Shivalingaiah
. 2016; 5(4): 1014-1025.
- How far are the platelet indices mirror image of mechanism of thrombocytopenia-mystery still remains?
Trupti V. Katti, Sagar C. Mhetre, Chaya Annigeri
. 2014; 1(3): 200-205.
- Pregnancy outcome in women with heart disease at a tertiary referral teaching center in Northern India
Kavita Gahlot, Punya Pratap Singh, K. Pandey
. 2016; 5(9): 3056-3059.
- Ratio of second to fourth digit as a predictor of performance in elite Indian volley ball players
Kaninika Panda, Pralay Majumdar, Veena Umesh, HH Sudhakar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 106-108.
- Is the risk of menstrual abnormalities higher among women after tubectomy? A case—control study
Mishu Mangla, Deepak Singla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1251-1254.
- Gastric cancer in young patients under the age of 35 years: a hospital based study
Swodeep Mohanty, Krupa Sindhu Panda
. 2016; 3(4): 1933-1936.
- Locking plate fixation for intra-articular fractures of the calcaneum
Abhijeet A. Salunke, Danakrishna Vachalam, Prem H. Menon, S. Saseendar, Tan Junhao, Gurpal Singh
. 2014; 1(2): 64-67.
- Is it time to move up? Feasibility of medical abortion between 9-13 weeks of gestation
Vandana Jha, Ayesha, Subrat Panda, Rina Sharma
. 2016; 5(9): 3121-3125.
- A comprehensive analysis of Factors that motivate and hinder the Blood Donation Decision among the Younger Population.
Sonam Kumari, Tilak Raj Raina
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(4): 107-111.
- Ultrasonography: a diagnostic choice to localise intra uterine contraceptive devices
Prabh D. Sethi, Nisha Goyal, Anil Garg
. 2016; 5(9): 2964-2967.
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis: a rare manifestation of dengue fever.
Umar Farooque Sundas Karimi Sagar Kumar
. 2018; 1(2): 13-16.
- Surgical Management of Pervious Urachus in Four Ongole Female Calves
Palli Ravi Kumar, Pentyala Vidya Sagar and Mulinti Raghunath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(5): 109-111.
- Proximate Composition of Some Mangrove Leaves Used As Alternative Fodders in Indian Sunderban Region
Sarbaswarup Ghosh, Somraj Chattoraj, Agniv Nandi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(11): 62-65.
- Blunt trauma chest: our experience at rural tertiary care centre
Prem Prakash Sharma, Atul Jhanwar, Deeksha Sharma, Subhkaran Sharma
. 2016; 3(1): 261-265.
- Role of RBC's alloimmunization in multiple transfused thalassaemia patients
Amita Sagar Patel, Sejal Gamit, Mayuri Gohil
. 2016; 4(3): 822-828.
- Evaluation of laryngoscopic view, intubation difficulty and sympathetic response during direct laryngoscopy in sniffing position and simple head extension: a prospective and randomized comparative study
Rashmi Pal, Sangeeta Chauhan, Bhanu Kumar Ved, Shankar Rao Lad
. 2015; 3(8): 1895-1901.
- Current pattern of drug resistance in new cases of pulmonary tuberculosis at a tertiary care centre in India
Abhishek Agarwal, Shiv Sagar Gupta, Rajendra Prasad, Sudhanshu Kathuria, Jaswant Singh Chauhan, Amita Jain
. 2015; 2(3): 192-195.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW