|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Adansonia digitata leaf extract mediated synthesis of silver nanoparticles; characterization and antimicrobial studies
Chennareddy Marutikesavakumar, Pulicherla Yugandhar, Nataru Savithramma
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 082-089.
- Spectroscopic and chromatographic exploration of different phytochemical and mineral contents from Syzygium alternifolim (Wt.) Walp. an endemic, endangered medicinal tree taxon.
Pulicherla Yugandhar; Nataru Savithramma
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 7(1): 073-085.
- Biological synthesis of silver nanoparticles from Adansonia digitata L. fruit pulp extract, characterization, and its antimicrobial properties
Chennareddy Maruthi Kesava Kumar, Pulicherla Yugandhar, Nataru Savithramma
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(1): 79-85.
- Isolation, characterization and in silico docking studies of synergistic estrogen receptor α (ERα) anticancer polyphenols from Syzygium alternifolium (Wt.) walp.
Pulicherla Yugandhar; Konidala Kranthi Kumar; Pabbaraju Neeraja; Nataru Savithramma
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(3): 296-310.
- Documentation of ethnomedicinal information and antimicrobial validation of Thespesia populnea used by Yanadi tribe of Ganugapenta village, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, India
Nataru Savithramma; Pulicherla Yugandhar; Pallipati Suvarnalatha Devi; Sade Ankanna; Damai Suhrulatha; Koya Siva Prasad; Ramakrishanan Ranjani; Nagoji Nagaraju; Kummara Madhava Chetty
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(2): 158-169.
- Ethnomedicinal studies on plants used by Yanadi tribe of Chandragiri reserve forest area, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Nataru Savithramma, Pulicherla Yugandhar, Koya Siva Prasad, Sade Ankanna, Kummara Madhava Chetty
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(1): 49-56.
- Trends in drug usage among elderly with cardiovascular diseases
Rajeshwari Shastry, Yugandhar Bethi, Sowjanya, Jammula Uday Kumar
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2014; 3(4): 723-725.
- Neurodegenerative changes in different regions of brain, spinal cord and sciatic nerve of rats treated with sodium fluoride
P. Yugandhar Reddy, K. Pratap Reddy, K. Praveen Kumar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2011; 1(1): 30-35.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW