|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Association of Self Perceived Oral Health on Oral Health Related Quality of Life among Pregnant and Non Pregnant Women in Bangalore City.
Sourabha K.G., Manjunath P. Puranik, Sowmya K.R, Puttaswamy B, Ashwini Biradar
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(4): 120-127.
- The prevalence and profile of disabilities affecting daily activities among the elderly population in Bengaluru city, India
Anil R., K. N. Prasad, M. Puttaswamy
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(3): 711-714.
- The prevalence of loneliness and its determinants among geriatric population in Bengaluru City, Karnataka, India
R. Anil, K. N. Prasad, M. Puttaswamy
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(11): 3246-3251.
- Antibacterial potential of fungal endophytes isolated from Boerhaavia diffusa L.
Murali Mahadevamurthy, Hema Puttaswamy, Thriveni M. Channappa, Manjula Sidappa, Prathibha Madegowda, Jayaramu S. Chikkamanchegowda, Amruthesh K. Nagaraj
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 216-221.
- Trichoderma oligosaccharides priming mediates resistance responses in pearl millet against downy mildew pathogen
Boregowda Nandini; Puttaswamy Hariprasad; Harischandra Sripathy Prakash; Nagaraja Geetha
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 97-103.
- A cross-sectional study on the awareness and hygienic practices among the poultry butchers in urban Bengaluru
Jagadish S Devaru; Anil Raju; Puttaswamy M
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1028-1031.