|123 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Janani Suraksha Yojana – cash assistance scheme for maternal and child health: Retrospective analysis of acceptance of postpartum intrauterine contraceptive device insertion among its beneficiaries
Rajendra Bagul Pavan Sable
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 415-418.
- A rare case of ruptured ovarian ectopic pregnancy
Usha Kumari Chaudhary, Reena Sharma, Arvind Kumar, Ajay Sharma, Kewal Arun Mistry
. 2015; 4(5): 1568-1570.
- Studies on the Physical and Microbiological Quality of Different Meats Sold in and around Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC)
Praveen Kumar Yadav Eddula Sudharshan Sai Srinivasa Kondapalli Krishnaiah Nelapati Sujatha Singh Anusha Poluru Indu Reddy Bode
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 230-237.
- Assessment of pulmonary function in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a case-control study
Dhiraj Kapoor, Pankaj Kumar, Asha Ranjan, Kailash Nath Sharma, Varun Deep Dogra, Rekha Bansal, K. K. Sharma, Dinesh Kumar
. 2015; 3(1): 207-213.
- "Giant breast lipoma" an unusual presentation: a rare case report
Nandkishor Narwade, Abhijit Bagul, Pranav Narayan, Naseem Khan
. 2015; 3(10): 2851-2853.
- Giant cell tumor of right thumb: a rare case report
Nandkishor Narwade, Abhijit Bagul, Naseem Khan, Tanveer Shaikh, Pranav Narayan
. 2015; 3(9): 2524-2526.
- Suture less 3D mesh repair of sliding inguinal hernia: a case report
Abhijit Bagul, Qurratulain Chougle, Meena Kumar, Nandkishore, Naseem Khan, Sridevi Murali
. 2016; 4(7): 3068-3070.
- Assessment of Sahiyya (Accredited Social Health Activist) in Relation to Child Health in Ranchi, Jharkhand
Shilpa Karir, Mithilesh Kumar, Shalini Sunderam, Asha Kiran, Vivek Kashyap
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 703-708.
- Vaccine hesitancy – Issues and possible solutions
Dewesh Kumar Nusrat Noor Vivek Kashyap
. 2018; 8(2): 55-58.
- Causality, severity and preventability assessment of adverse drug reactions in patients received anti-retroviral therapy in a tertiary care hospital: A retrospective study
Abhishek Kumar, Lakhan Majhee, Manju Gari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 178-182.
- LITTLE OLD LADY’S HERNIA SURGEONS CHALLENGE
Ankit Shukla, Ramesh Bharti, Amit Rattan, Rajesh Chaudhary, Usha Chaudhary
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2017; 3(3): 197-199.
- Clampless non descent vaginal hysterectomy: A novel art
Neelam Nalini, Bijeta, Shreshtha Singh, Harsh Vardhan Singh
. 2015; 4(3): 725-729.
- Association of hypertension with obesity among adults in a rural population of Jharkhand
Chandramani Kumar, Kumari Asha Kiran, Vidya Sagar, Mithilesh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2545-2549.
- Perceptions about abortion among college going late adolescent girls of Ranchi Women’s College, Ranchi, Jharkhand - A pilot study
Erum Yasmin Vivek Kashyap
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 184-188.
- Differentiating Chilaiditi signs from Chilaiditi syndrome
Ankit Shukla, Ramesh Bharti, Amar Verma, Rajesh Chaudhary
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(3): 168-170.
- Dealing with intramesosigmoid hernia: A rare variety of internal hernia
Ankit Shukla, Ramesh Bharti, Satish Kumar, Rajesh Chaudhary
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(2): 104-107.
- Clinical study of peptic ulcer perforation in eastern India: An tertiary institution-based study
Nishith M Paul Ekka, Shital Malua
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2540-2544.
- Cryptococcal lymphadenitis diagnosed on FNAC – Primary manifestation in AIDS patient
Abhishek Verma, Somya Sinha, Arun Kumar Verma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2641-2642.
- Role of vacuum assisted closure therapy in chronic wounds: for some cases in Navi Mumbai
Shitiz Gupta, Shikha Gupta, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Jatin B. Wani, Ajay Gujar, Abhijit Bagul, Raj Gautam, Nandkishor Narwade, Sonia Miglani
. 2016; 4(1): 95-99.
- Myoepithelioma-Plasmacytoid variant of minor salivary gland: Case report with emphasis on histopathological findings
Dr. Janardhan.N* Dr. Ramanjaneyulu.J** Dr.Rajendra Rao*** Dr. Murali Mohan K.V****
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 49-52.
- Hemodynamic changes during tracheal intubation using propofol and rocuronium after pre-treatment with ephedrine in adult patients
Yeshraj Gangaiah, Dinesh Govinda Rao, Stacy Merril, Sathees B. Chandra
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2015; 5(4): 193-199.
- A case of inferior lumbar hernia
Vidhyasagar M. Sharma, Sushil D. Akruwala, Shashank Desai, Rajendra I. Dave
. 2013; 1(1): 33-35.
- A case of rheumatoid arthritis with features of systemic lupus erythematosus
Deepak Kumar, Abhinaba Debnath
. 2016; 4(5): 1765-1767.
- Mode of presentation of symptomatic vitamin D deficiency in tertiary care centre in Jharkhand, India
Partha K. Chaudhuri, Anil K. Chaudhury
. 2016; 3(4): 1275-1277.
- Advanced abdominal pregnancy with a healthy newborn: a rare case report
Kiran Trivedi, Lata Singh
. 2016; 5(10): 3583-3586.
- Comparison of injection drotaverine and injection valethamate bromide on duration and course of labor
Pradnya Rajendra Changede
. 2016; 5(6): 1836-1842.
- Incidence of morbidity and mortality in neonate born to mothers with premature rupture of membranes
Sumant Lokhande, Rajendra Nistane
. 2016; 3(4): 1394-1400.
- Study of epidemiological profile, clinico-biochemical spectrum and prognosis of malaria induced renal dysfunction in paediatrics age group
Suman Panwar, Rajendra Kumar Soni, Nishat Ahmed
. 2016; 3(1): 91-95.
- Especial internal herniation through mesentery of Meckel’s diverticulum
Ankit Shukla, Roshni Shukla, Varun Verma, Rajesh Chaudhary, Bhanu Gupta
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2018; 7(1): 44-46.
- Mid –Term Assessment of Mass Drug Administration of DEC for Filariasis in Rewa and Chhindwara Districts of Madhya Pradesh
Pankaj Prasad, Rajendra Singh Arya, Manoj Bansal, S P Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 520-524.
- Are Today’s Mother Aware Enough About Breast Feeding?: A Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Study on Urban Mothers
Rajendra N Gadhavi, Madhu Vidhani, Fenil Patel, Amit Patel, Shreyash Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 396-398.
- Natural Products: An Emerging Theraputic Agents For Treatment of Cancer
Prajapati Rajendra, Shah Chainesh, Ajudiya Keyur, Patel Milee, Patel Ayush
. 2012; 2(1): 42-46.
- Relation between body mass index, forced expiratory volume in one second and 6 minute walk test in stable COPD patients
Bhaskar Kakarla, Rajendra Prasad Boddula, Paramjyothi Gongati
. 2016; 4(12): 5144-5148.
- Huge pyometra in a postmenopausal age: a diagnostic dilemma
Pramila Yadav, Nikhil Datar, Pabashi Poddar, Komal Chavan, Rajendra Saraogi
. 2015; 4(5): 1549-1551.
- A Hospital Based Study on Opportunistic Pulmonary Infections in Human Immuodeficiency Virus (HIV) Positive Patient in Relation to CD4 Count and Its Therapeutic Outcome
Umesh Prasad, Vidya Nand
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 44-47.
- A randomized trial of intravenous labetalol & oral nifedipine in severe pregnancy induced hypertension
Badal Dhali, Shritanu Bhattacharya, Rajendra Prasad Ganguly, Shrirupa Bandyopadhyay, Mousumi Mondal, Mousumi Dutta
. 2012; 1(1): 42-46.
- Adenocarcinoma of sweat gland: case report and review of literature
Nishith M. Paul Ekka, Pankaj Bodra, Shital Malua, Rohit Kumar Jha
. 2015; 3(9): 2453-2455.
- Study of incidence of tuberculosis in fine needle aspiration cytology of cervical lymph node: a city based study
Vivek Kumar Jain, Rajendra Tantuway, Vivek Khare
. 2014; 1(2): 101-104.
- Correlation between vitamin D and carotid artery intima media thickness in patients with ischemic stroke
Richa Giri, Rohit Rai, Shivendra Verma, Rajendra Kumar Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 398-401.
- Hepatoprotective activity of extracted anthocyanins fraction of red radish (Raphanus sativus L) on albino rats
Rajendra N. Dash, Mohammed Habibuddin, Dev B. Baruah
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2013; 3(1): 43-50.
- Persistent intraoperative sinus tachycardia: threat of thyroid storm? A case report
Shubhada Rajendra Deshmukh, Heena Pahuja, Supriya Palsodkar, Rasika Jagtap
. 2014; 2(3): 1168-1171.
- Stability Indicating RP-HPLC Method Development and Validation for the Estimation of Sumatriptan in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form
M. Srinidhi, Md. Mushabbar Basha, V. Raj Kumar, J. Rajendra Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(6): 020-025.
- Correlation between vitamin D and lipid profile in patients with ischemic stroke
Richa Giri, Rohit Rai, Rajendra Kumar Verma, Shivendra Verma
. 2016; 4(6): 2309-2312.
- Lipoleiomyoma: a case report
Saurav Mittal, Rajendra Shivde, Shaikh Azhar, Patel Krutik, Shopnil Prasla
. 2016; 3(3): 768-770.
- Scrotal hydatidosis: a case report and review of literature
Rajkumar Sharma, Ramesh Bharti, Abhay Singh, Ankit Shukla, Rajesh Chaudhary
. 2015; 2(4): 714-716.
- Evaluation of endometrial pathologies with high resolution transvaginal ultrasound
Rajendra Shankar Shivde, Divya Singh, Krutik Patel, Saurav Mittal, Shopnil Prasla
. 2016; 5(10): 3416-3421.
- Results of uncemented total hip replacement done in very young patients
Sameer M. Haveri, Rajendra B. Uppin
. 2014; 1(2): 80-83.
- Endoscopic retrieval of intrauterine contraceptive device from urinary bladder
Pradnya Rajendra Changede, Shubhrita Sheokumar Gupta, Niranjan Narayanrao Chavan
. 2015; 4(5): 1593-1597.
- Extremely large size VSD with pulmonary stenosis
J. Rajendra Kumar, T. Sanath Kumar
. 2013; 1(1): 41-42.
- Maternal and fetal outcome among pregnant women presenting with thrombocytopenia
Vikrant Chauhan, Amit Gupta, Neelam Mahajan, Anju Vij, Rajinder Kumar, Abhinav Chadda
. 2016; 5(8): 2736-2743.
- A study of association between vitamin d deficiency in sepsis
Nishat Ahmed, Vikram Yadav, Rajendra Kumar Soni, Niranjan Nagaraj, Pramod Kumar Berwal, Gunshyam Singh Sengar
. 2016; 3(4): 1419-1421.
- Association of infant and maternal serum 25-hydroxy vitamin d levels with severity of pneumonia in infants
Gaurav Katoch, Seema Sharma, Milap Sharma, Anand Gunjiganvi, Amrita Singhal
. 2016; 3(4): 1256-1261.
- Anemia: a non-communicable disease, its prevalence in adult patients of Telangana region of South India; a semi-urban tertiary care teaching hospital study
Rajendra Kumar Jatav, Mamta B. Kumbhare, Pekra Ragini Rao, Alugubelly Keerthi Reddy, Rachana Chennamaneni
. 2014; 1(1): 9-12.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Broad ligament pregnancy a diagnostic dilemma: a case report
Amit Gupta, Neelam Mahajan, Divya Verma, Chanderdeep Sharma, Amit Rattan, Bharti Gupta
. 2016; 5(7): 2478-2480.
- Love sign’s love for glomus tumor
Ankit Shukla, Varun Verma, Roshni Shukla, Rajesh Chaudhary, Saurab Sharma, Sajid Mohammad
Hand and Microsurgery. 2018; 7(2): 105-108.
- Role of free radicals and antioxidants in gynecological cancers: current status and future prospects
Lokanatha Valluru, Subramanyam Dasari, Rajendra Wudayagiri
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2014; 3(1): 15-26.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Prevalence and pattern of congenital heart diseases in Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh, India: diagnosed clinically and by trans-thoracic-two-dimensional echocardiography
Rajendra Kumar Jatav, Mamta B. Kumbhare, Madoori Srinivas, Davu Renuka Rao, P. Goutham Kumar, P. Rohan Reddy, M. Manjusha
. 2014; 2(1): 186-192.
- Localization of Enzymes in the Testicular Parenchyma in Domestic Pig (Sus Domesticus)
Reddy Dhyana Vaka, Rajendra Nath, Pramod Kumar, Raghavender K B P
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 104-108.
- Prevalence of dental caries in first and second permanent molars
Vikas C. Desai, Rajendra E. Reddy, Manjula M, Shaik Hussain Saheb
. 2014; 2(2): 514-520.
- Atrial septal aneurysm in adult patients: spectrum of clinical, echocardiographic presentation and to propose a new classification on the basis of trans-thoracic-two-dimensional echocardiography
Rajendra Kumar Jatav, Mamta B. Kumbhare, T. Surender, Ch. Rachan, T. V. Vamshi Krishna
. 2014; 2(2): 708-717.
- ASSESSMENT OF ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS OF ANTIRETROVIRAL AGENTS AMONG HIV PATIENTS
Adusumilli Pramod Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Gurumurthy Parthasarathi, Krishna Undela
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(2): 79-82.
- Chronic anemia in adult patients with cardiovascular diseases, diagnosed clinically and by trans-thoracic-2-dimensional echocardiography: a semi-urban tertiary care teaching hospital study
Rajendra Kumar Jatav, Mamta B. Kumbhare, Chalmeda Niveditha
. 2014; 1(2): 89-95.
- Spectral, Magnetic and Biological Studies of ZnII Complexes of Schiff Bases Derived From 4-(O-Methoxyphenyl)-2-Aminothiazole
Netaji N Karale, Rajendra H Patil
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 041-044.
- Study of two different dose fractionation schedules of post mastectomy chest wall irradiation in carcinoma breast patients
Prashant Rajendra Kumbhaj, Rameshwaram Sharma, Peeyush Kumar Saini, Prashant R. Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1001-1005.
- In silico evaluation of Benzo (f) chromen-3-one as a potential inhibitor of NF-κB: A Key regulatory molecule in Inflammation-mediated pathogenesis of Diabetes, Alzheimer’s and Cancer
Sandeep Kumar Gandham Venkata Ramaiah Chintha Rajendra Wudayagiri
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(12): 157-164.
- Correlation of serum homocysteine levels and pregnancy outcome: the dilemma continues
Noopur Jaiswal, Anjoo Agrawal, Smriti Agrawal, Vinita Das, Amita Pandey, Rajendra Singh
. 2016; 5(2): 391-395.
- Presternal cutaneous bronchogenic cyst: a rare case
N. Srivani, Syamala Srujana, Rajendra Prasad, L. Krishna, O. Shravan Kumar
. 2014; 1(3): 148-151.
- Current pattern of drug resistance in new cases of pulmonary tuberculosis at a tertiary care centre in India
Abhishek Agarwal, Shiv Sagar Gupta, Rajendra Prasad, Sudhanshu Kathuria, Jaswant Singh Chauhan, Amita Jain
. 2015; 2(3): 192-195.
- Safety evaluation of seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) leaves in Japanese quail
Vikram Patial, R. K. Asrani, Rajendra Damu Patil
. 2013; 6(9): 596-600.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Difficulties in clinical diagnosis of peripartum cardiomyopathy
Vijayalakshmi B. Channaiah, Stacy Merrill, Sathees B. Chandra
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2015; 5(2): 69-74.
- The Clinicopathological correlation in suspected cases of chronic liver disease with the aid of liver biopsy – A study in tertiary health centre
Abhishek Verma, Somya Sinha, N K Panicker
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2615-2619.
- Ethibond suture in uterus: an unusual cause for secondary sterility
Rajendra kumar Diwakar, Meena Naik
. 2015; 4(6): 2050-2052.
- Effect of diet and body mass index on the serum lipid profile in healthy premenopausal, perimenopausal, and postmenopausal tribal women of India
Poonam Kumari Mehar Bano Govind Jee Sahay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 120-125.
- Profile of coronary artery disease cases in diabetics and non-diabetics: a comparative prospective study
Prabhat Pandey, Rajendra Kumar Chandrakar, Pavan Kumar Namewar, Prashant Dobariya, Pooja Pandey
. 2016; 3(3): 579-585.
- Development of a new single unit dosage form of propranolol HCl extended release non-effervescent floating matrix tablets: In vitro and in vivo evaluation
Rajendra Kumar Jadi, Ramesh Bomma, Velmurugan Sellappan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(5): 112-118.
- Sub aortic fibro muscular ridge with congenital bicuspid aortic valve
J. Rajendra Kumar, Mamta B. Kumbhare, Shabana Nazneen
. 2013; 1(2): 138-141.
- Comparative study of visual inspection of the cervix by 3% acetic acid (VIA) versus Pap smear by Bethesda method in sexually active women aged 25-50 years as an equally or more effective cervical cancer screening method in a low resource setup
Mohit Rajendra Saraogi, Alka Gupta
. 2014; 3(3): 688-691.
- Clinical profile and management of ectopic pregnancy in patients with ectopic pregnancy at GMERS medical college and hospital Dharpur-Patan, North Gujarat region, India
Uday Mohanlal Patel, Mayur Rajendra Gandhi, Parul S. Jani, C. R. Kakani, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(4): 841-845.
- A comparative study of coronary artery disease in diabetics and non-diabetics
Prabhat Pandey, Rajendra Kumar Chandrakar, Prashant Dobariya, Pavan Kumar Namewar, Pooja Pandey
. 2016; 4(6): 2252-2258.
- Lavage through malpositioned nasogastric tube: a cause of concern
Rajendra Prasad Takhar, Motilal Bunkar, Savita Arya, Rama Kishan Saran
. 2015; 3(12): 3904-3906.
- Estimation of Growth Curve Parameters Using Non-Linear Growth Curve Models in Sonadi Sheep.
Lokesh Gautam, Vishnu Kumar, Hina Ashraf Waiz and Rajendra Kumar Nagda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 104-113.
- A comparative study of pregnancy outcome of sequential versus day 3 versus only blastocyst (day 6) transfer at a single IVF center over one year
Purnima Kishore Nadkarni, Kishore Mohan Nadkarni, Pooja Prabhakar Singh, Prabhakar Singh, Aditi Nadkarni, Kanika Rajendra Kalyani, Rinoy Shreedharan
. 2015; 4(6): 2032-2035.
- Histomorphometry of umbilical vessels of intrauterine growth restricted neonates
Sangeeta S. Kotrannavar, Veereshkumar S. Shirol, Hema A. Dhumale, Rajendra S. Humbarwadi
. 2016; 5(1): 129-134.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) and Self-Perception of Weight and Height among school going adolescents in urban Vadodara, India.
Prakash V Kotecha, Sangita V Patel, Vihang S Mazumdar , Rajendra K Baxi, Shobha Misra, Malay B Shah, Kedar G Mehta, Ekta Modi, Archana U Gandhi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 743-746.
- Development and validation of UPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Efavirenz and Lamivudine in pharmaceutical formulations
Madhusudhanareddy Induri, Bhagavan Raju Mantripragada, Rajendra Prasad Yejella
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(3): 029-033.
- Treatment outcome in patients with severe acute malnutrition managed with protocolised care at malnutrition treatment corner in Rajasthan, India: a prospective observational study (quasi-experimental)
Rajendra P. Nagar, Teena Nagar, Brahm D. Gupta
. 2016; 4(1): 238-245.
- Effect of low dose intrathecal clonidine as an adjuvant to hyperbaric bupivacaine on postoperative analgesia in patients undergoing elective infra umbilical surgeries
Prachi Surve Dheeraj Narayan Agrawal Neeta Dsouza Rajendra Patil Anshumali Gupta
. 2018; 22(1): 26-31.
- Effect of Non Starch Polysaccharide Hydrolyzing Enzymes on Nutrient Utilization and Economics of Broilers Reared on Corn-Soybean Meal Based Standard and Sub-Optimal Diets
Mahalsakant Gangadhar Nikam, V. Ravinder Reddy, M. V. L. N. Raju, K. Kondal Reddy, J. Narasimha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 172-179.
- Growth Performance of Sirohi Goats under Farm and Field Conditions in Southern Rajasthan
Hina Ashraf Waiz, Lokesh Gautam, Rajendra Kumar Nagda, Mukesh Chand Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 293-303.
- Pattern of the health care practices about eye diseases: a community based study
Bhushan Kumar, Rajendra Kumar, Shivam Dixit
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 42-45.
- Adenosine deaminase activity in subjects with normal and insufficient liver function.
Seraj Ahmed Khan Rajendra Kumar Chaudhari Sarita Lamichane Madhab Lamsal
. 2019; 3(1): 99-103.
- Ileal Diverticulitis in an Aseel Chick
Mampillikalam Pradeep, Maddula Ramakotti Reddy, Rajendra Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 261-265.
- Outbreak investigation of epidemic dropsy in Panchmahal district of Gujarat, 2012
Alpesh shankerlal Patel, Shripad Rameshrao Kausadikar, Ranchhod Nareshbhai Nakum, Rajendra Krishnkant Baxi , Jagdish Virabhai Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1006-1010.
- Assessment of Optimum Threonine Concentration in Diets of WL Layers at Peak Production
Kallam Naga Raja Kumari Vangoor Ravinder Reddy V. Chinni Preetham Dhullipalla Srinivasa Kumar A. R. Sen S. V. Rama Rao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 245-253.
- Altered testosterone levels associated with venlafaxine use: a case report
Kimmyben Patel, Ankitkumar B Patel, Pokhraj P Suthar, Kewal A Mistry
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1624-1625.
- Effect of Non-Genetic Factors on the Growth Traits of Vrindavani Cattle
Govardhana Sagar, Amit Baranwal, Babulal Saini, Satish Kumar, Rajendra Prasad Athe
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 234-240.
- Relationship between blood pressure and BMI: a cross sectional study among government employees of Gujarat state, India
Rajendra Gadhavi, Dipak M. Solanki, Kiran Rami, Samir Bhagora, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(7): 1637-1640.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW