|297 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- CONTROL ANALYSIS OF STATCOM UNDER POWER SYSTEM FAULTS
. 2016; 4(1): 1-6.
- CONTROL ANALYSIS OF STATCOM UNDER POWER SYSTEM FAULTS
Dr.K.Sundararaju and T.Rajesh
. 2016; 4(1): 51-58.
- Harmonic Mitigation in Doubly Fed Induction Generator for Wind Conversion Systems by Using Integrated Active Filter Capabilities
B.Rajesh kumar R.Jayaprakash
. 2016; 4(2): 64-71.
- Ophthalmic Manifestations of Thyroid Orbitopathies
Rajesh Rathi, Maria Nazish
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(3): 219-223.
- Myriad of bone marrow changes in vertebral
bodies in a case of thyroid carcinoma
Amit Agrawal1, UmamaheswaraReddy.V2; Rajesh.P3
Narayana Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 110-114.
- Pure motor aphasia: An uncommon presentation of
left middle cerebral artery territory infarct
1.M Rajesh Kumar, MD
2.Amit Agrawal, M.Ch
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(2): 30-32.
- Rare case of recurrent angiosarcoma of the scalp: a case report and review of literature
Lalit P. Banswal, Rajesh T. Patil
. 2014; 1(1): 33-36.
- A Study To Assess Television Viewing Children Preferences And Parental Perceptions Of Its Effects On Children In Selected Areas Of Tirupathi.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(2): 30-34.
- Intestinal Obstruction in a Dog due to Saree Piece
B.chandra Prasad*, M.M.Rajesh and Ch.Mallikarjuna rao1
. 2010; 3(9): 429-430.
- Frequency and Severity of Depression in Mothers of
Cerebral Palsy Children
Rajesh Kumar, Muslim Ali Lakhiar, Manzoor Ali Lakhair
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2016; 15(3): 147-151.
- Genetic and phylogenetic relationships of coconut populations from Amini and Kadmat Islands, Lakshadweep (India)
M. K. Rajesh, K. Samsudeen, B. A. Jerard, P. Rejusha and Anitha Karun
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(10): 898-906.
- Health Appraisal of the forest guards and scalers – a study from Uttarakhand, India
Rajesh Kumar Singh, Mehar Bano, C.M.S Rawat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 189-192.
- Intrapancreatic pseudoaneurysmal rupture
in a case of pancreatitis
Rajesh Poosarla1, Neelima M Vemulapalli2, Srinivas MG3, Suneetha Pentyala4
Narayana Medical Journal. 2016; 5(2): 152-156.
- A review on Adverse drug reactions monitoring and
DR.NAMBARI HEMANTH KUMAR* :Y.PRASANTH ; B.NARENDRA; K.UPENDRA; K.RAJESH
. 2019; 9(2): 12-15.
- IS SEVERITY OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNOEA IS A SURROGATE MARKER OF CPAP TITRATION PRESSURE?
Giridhar BH, Rajesh V, Rashmi Soori, Anusha Rao, Sanjay Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 150-152.
- Role of Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy in Non-Resolving Pneumonia
Rajesh Kumar Balakrishnan, Gyanshankar P Mishra, Shivhari V Ghorpade
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 316-320.
- Mitochondrial Myopathy –Encephalopathy –lactic acidosis –and stroke like episodes (MELAS) Syndrome
Dr.K.Raghu* Dr.M.Rajesh Kumar**
Dr.Amaresh Reddy*** Dr.Amit Agrawal****
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 40-48.
- Effect of Moderate Aerobic Exercise Training on Pulmonary Functions and Its Correlation With The Antioxidant Status
ANJU MADAN GUPT, Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Sharma, Rajesh Misra , Anadi GUPT
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 136-139.
- Bilateral orchiectomy versus total androgen blockade in the management of metastatic cancer prostate
Rajesh, D. K. Nigam
. 2016; 3(2): 841-845.
- Iron deficiency anemia: an experience with one hundred consecutive hospitalized patients
Dr.M.Rajesh Kumar* Dr.P.Ramesh Babu**
Dr.Manjoor Ilahi***Dr.Amit Agrawal****
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 12-19.
- Microscopic changes due to fumonisin B and ochratoxin A 1 induced nephropathy in Japanese quail
Manzoor Ahmad Khan, Asif Iqbal , Rajesh Kumar Asrani
. 2012; 5(9): 535-540.
- A study on infant feeding practices in the urban slums: a cross sectional study
Rajesh D., Bhavana D.
. 2016; 3(2): 350-354.
- EVALUATION OF ANALGESIC AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY OF
METHANOLIC EXTRACT OF COCCULUS HIRSUTUS LEAVES
S. SENGOTTUVELU, K. RAJESH, S. HAJA SHERIEF, R. DURAISAMI, M. VASUDEVAN,
J. NANDHAKUMAR, D. KARTHIKEYAN, T. SIVAKUMAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2012; 18(4): 175-182.
- Predictors of health behaviours among people with recently diagnosed Type 2 diabetes
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 364-375.
- Laparoscopic stone surgery for renal and ureteric stones: an evaluation
D. K. Nigam, Rajesh
. 2016; 3(2): 821-824.
- Causes Of Neonatal Mortality : A Community Based Study using Verbal Autopsy Tool
Yashpal Jain, Madhav Bansal, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 498-502.
- Salmonellosis in Poultry - An Overview
Rajesh Kumar Sahu, Sudarshan Patil, C. Lalsangzuala
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(10): 10-20.
- Study of Tobacco Chewing and Smoking Pattern and Its Socio-Demographic Determinants in a Tribal Village in Mandla District, Madhya Pradesh
Shashi P Tomar, Pradeep Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Surjeet Rajpoot, Shubhangi Nayak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 204-207.
- Profile Of Homicidal Deaths: A Three Year Study At Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Surat During 2011 -2013
Shailesh Jhaveri, Sandip Raloti, Rajesh Patel, Jignesh Brahbhatt, Vijay Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 406-409.
- Distal radius fractures with diaphyseal involvement:fixation with fixed angle volar plate
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 410-414.
- Pattern of abdominal injury in trauma patients
. 2016; 3(2): 868-871.
- A clinical study of solitary nodule thyroid
. 2016; 3(2): 872-875.
- An Educational Interventional Programme for Prevention and Management of Needle Stick Injuries Among Nursing Students at A Tertiary Care Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Anshuli Trivedi, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Prashant Verma, Arvind Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 132-136.
- Mesenchymal stem cells and it's Characterization
M. D. Pratheesh, Pawan K Dubey, Amar Nath, Nitin E Gade, Rajesh Kumar, G. Taru Sharma
. 2011; 4(12): 571-574.
- Our experience of simple technique for successful primary closure after excision of pilonidal sinus disease
Manoj Kela, Rajesh Sharma, Suraj Jain
. 2015; 2(4): 647-651.
- Awareness about anaesthesia in India: a survey in southern India
Rajesh Veeramachaneni, Pradeep S. Indurkar
. 2016; 4(2): 499-508.
- Socio Demographic Profile and Clinical Presentation of Collagen Vascular Disease with Pulmonary Symptoms: A Descriptive Cross Sectional Study
Parul Vadgama, Mehul Bhavsar, Kusum V Shah, Rajesh Solanki, Ramakant Dixit, Jignesh Vaishnani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 27-29.
- Newly Diagnosed Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C during Surgical
Pre-operative Assessment of Patients from Lower Socioeconomic
Class; Frequency, Risk Factors and Vaccination Status
Nadia Shams, Fareya Usmani, Naresh Kumar, Rajesh Motwani, Mir Muhammad Dahhri,
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(3): 106-111.
- Laparoscopic management of achalasia cardia
Nithin Raj, Kuntal Surana, Ashok Gajbhiye, Rajesh Singhania
. 2015; 2(4): 573-583.
- Effect of Savitri pranayama on respiratory parameters in healthy individuals
Rajesh M. Desai, Anita Verma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 900-903.
- [RETRACTED ARTICLE] Post-amputation rehabilitation in an emergency crisis: from preoperative to the community
Rajesh Valjibhai Chawda, Yogita Haribhai Kataria
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 465-467.
- Comparison of expulsion and complications of intrauterine device insertion in immediate post placental period with interval period: a prospective study
Supriya S. Jamkhandi, Rajesh Tile
. 2016; 5(7): 2264-2268.
- Assessment of Long-term Outcome among New Smear Positive Pulmonary TB Patients Treated with Intermittent Regimen under RNTCP – A Retrospective Cohort Study
Paresh Dave, Kiran Rade, Bhavesh Modi, Rajesh Solanki, Pradip Patel, Amar Shah, Bhavin Vadera
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 189-194.
- Study of cutaneous manifestations in geriatrics
Shashikant B. Dhumale, Rajesh Khyalappa
. 2016; 4(5): 1343-1346.
- Estimation of stature from anthropometry of hand: an interesting autopsy based study in Madhya Pradesh, India
Rajesh Ban Goswami, P. S. Thakur, S. K. Dadu, A. K. Rastogi
. 2016; 4(6): 1873-1878.
- Mandibulotomy - safe and cosmetically best approach for large size sublingual tumours
Bharti Saraswat, Anuj Singh, Rajesh K.N., Richa Purohit
. 2015; 2(3): 421-423.
- A comparison of intravenous lignocaine, intraperitoneal lignocaine, a combination of both on bowel recovery and pain relief in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Unnikrishnan E. Puram, Rajesh M. Raghavan, Anoop M. Appunny
. 2016; 4(7): 2987-2993.
- Impact of tenecteplase in intermediate and high risk pulmonary embolism
S. Thrudeep, T. G. Jayakumar, G. Rajesh, G. Rupesh, K.G. Geofi, S. Gagan, S. Abdulkhada
. 2016; 3(3): 495-503.
- Bilateral phyllodes tumor of the breast in a young nulliparous woman
Rajesh K. Soni, Ajit Sinha, Abhishek Kunal, Arun Anand
. 2014; 2(4): 1777-1779.
- Emerging resistance of higher antimicrobials and growing sensitivity of old antimicrobials against existing infections in burns
Ajay Lunawat, Rajesh Sharma, Venkatesh Kolla, Shailendra Patel
. 2015; 2(3): 385-391.
- Coexistence of eumycetoma and tuberculosis in a same lesion in right thigh in an adult: a rare case report
Rajesh Subramaniam, Shruthikamal Venkat, Reshma Sattar
. 2016; 3(4): 2343-2346.
- Maternal and perinatal outcome associated with pregnancy induced hypertension
Vasavi Kolluru, Ramya Y. Harika, Rajesh Kaul
. 2016; 5(10): 3367-3371.
- Breast Lumps in a Teaching Hospital: A 5 Year Study
Chiragkumar L Prajapati, Rajesh kumar K Jegoda, Upendra A Patel, Jay Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 65-67.
- Localised Ridge Augmentation Using Soft Tissue Onlay Graft : A Case Report
Sruthy Prathap, Shashikanth Hegde, Prathap Nair, Rajesh Hosadurga, Vinita A Boloor
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 66-71.
- Seroprevalence of HIV in women attending antenatal clinic at KIMS hospital, Narketpally
Vellanki Venkata Sujatha, Sai Prasad S Gunti, Venna Guru Prasad, Rajesh Kaul
. 2012; 1(1): 17-21.
- Gallstone Ileus: A Rare Cause of Intestinal Obstruction
Hitendra K Desai, Bharat C Rathva, Prakash V Chauhan, Rajesh D Patel, Rajnish R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 90-92.
- Isolated Case of Chilaiditi Syndrome
Hitendra K Desai, Prakash V Chauhan, Bharat C Rathva, Rajesh D Patel, Rajnish R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 83-84.
- Study of Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Transport Drivers In Rural Area Of Andhra Pradesh
Sharvanan Eshwaran Udayar, Rajesh Kumar K, Praveen Kumar BA, Sivachandiran Vairamuthu, Srinivas Thatuku
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 566-570.
- Cytomorphological evaluation of squamous cell abnormalities observed on cervical smears in government medical college, Jabalpur, India: a five year study
Radhika Rajesh Nandwani, Sanjay Totade, Murali Gopala Krishnan
. 2016; 4(3): 794-799.
- Effect of Supplementation of Azolla on the Hematology, Immunity and Gastrointestinal Profile of Broilers
Mangesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Nehra, Lokesh Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 184-191.
- Traumatic diaphragmatic injury: case report
M. S. Ray, B. S. Deepak, Rajesh Kumar
. 2016; 3(4): 2347-2350.
- Hearing Impairment and its Correlates among Newborns at Tertiary Care Hospital of Surat
Rajnikant Patel, Rajesh Goyani, Dhwani Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 629-632.
- Clinical profile of celphos poisoning in central India
Abhishek Singhai, Deepak Parmar, Subodh Banzal, Rajesh Kumar Jha
. 2014; 1(2): 86-88.
- Relative polycythemia in acute pancreatitis: a series of case report
Shruthikamal Venkat, Reshma Sattar, Rajesh Subramaniam, Dinesh Kumar
. 2016; 3(4): 2351-2354.
- A rare case of uterus didelphys with full term pregnancy in left horn
Tanvi Vijay Tuteja, Kirti Rajesh Bendre, Geeta Niyogi
. 2015; 4(1): 275-276.
- Evaluation of various culture and staining techniques for the detection of extra pulmonary tuberculosis
Seema Gupta, Rahul K. Goyal, Rajesh Bareja, Rabindra N. Behara
. 2016; 4(9): 3982-3987.
- Doppler study of middle cerebral artery and umbilical artery in biometrically suspected intra uterine growth restricted pregnancies
Rajesh Kuber, Shubreet Randhawa, Sanjay Khaladkar, Abhijit M. Patil
. 2016; 4(2): 403-414.
- A Review on Guggulu Formulations used in Ayurveda
Rinku Tomar*, Gunpreet Kaur, Rajesh Sannd, Harbans Singh, Biresh Sarkar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 96-113.
- Critically ill obstetric patients
Kirti Rajesh Bendre, Tanvi Vijay Tuteja, Geeta Madhav Niyogi
. 2015; 4(2): 370-372.
- Fanconi anemia: in all its glory
Rajesh Rai, Keya Lahiri, Pallavi Gahlowt, Vasundhara Chugh, Anand Bhattar
. 2015; 3(4): 998-1001.
- Rumen Fermentation Patterns in Rathi Calves Fed Complete Feed Supplemented with Herbal Feed Additives
Mahendar Singh Meel, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Rajesh Nehra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(1): 63-71.
- Parasitic acardiac twin: a rare anomaly of monochorionic TRAP sequence
Shikha Seth, Rajani Rawat, Rajesh Yadav, Alpana Rajput
. 2014; 1(1): 63-65.
- Pattern of muco-cutaneous manifestations in HIV infected children at tertiary care hospital, north Karnataka, India
Ramesh Rajesh Pol, Raghavendra Narayan Vanaki, Bhuvaneshwari Chandrashekhar Yelamali, Ashok Vinayak Badakali
. 2015; 2(4): 419-423.
- Cutaneous horn developing over a verrucous carcinoma: a rare entity with an unusual presentation
Rajesh Gupta, Prashant Lavania, Vikas Kumar Bansal, Neelabh Agarwal, Aradhana Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 988-990.
- Primary closure after common bile duct exploration versus T-tube drainage: a prospective randomized study and review of literature
Arun Kumar Rathore, Rajesh Gupta, Kunwar Vishal, Joginder Pal Singh Shakya, Shwetank Prakash
. 2016; 3(3): 1368-1371.
- Comparison of propofol and thiopentone along with ketamine for paediatric MRI sedation
Kedareshvara K. S., M. G. Dhorigol, Rajesh Mane, Vandana Gogate
. 2016; 4(2): 381-384.
- Queer localizations of primary hydatid disease: experience from a single institute
Rekha Porwal, Hanuman Prasad Gupta, Amit Singh, Rajesh Kumar Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 1538-1542.
- A clinico-microbiological study of diabetic foot ulcer patients to identify risk factors and their correlation with prognosis in tertiary care hospital in India
Arun Anand, Indu Biswal, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Ajit Sinha, Dabet Rynga, Manorama Deb
. 2016; 3(2): 669-673.
- Psoriasis- can oral lesion be a common sign?
Charvi Chawla, Raghavendra Kini, Prasanna Kumar Rao, Gowri P Bhandarkar,
Roopashri Rajesh Kashyap
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(1): 83-85.
- Scrotal hydatidosis: a case report and review of literature
Rajkumar Sharma, Ramesh Bharti, Abhay Singh, Ankit Shukla, Rajesh Chaudhary
. 2015; 2(4): 714-716.
- Molecular insights into diabetic cardiomyopathy
Chayanika Barman, Rajesh Pandey, Jasbir Singh, Kuldip S. Sodhi
. 2015; 3(7): 1564-1570.
- Identification of heterozygous cases of Bovine leukocyte adhesion deficiency (BLAD) in Indian Holstein crossbred bulls
Rosaiah Kotikalapudi, Rajesh Kumar Patel, Murali Kommuri
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(1): 018-020.
- Radiological profile of neurocysticercosis in children in North India
Amitesh Yadav, Rajesh K. Yadav, D. K. Singh, Anu Sharma, K. Bharat, K. M. Shukla
. 2016; 3(1): 155-158.
- Comparison of ProSeal laryngeal mask airway placement techniques using digital, introducer tool and gum elastic bougie in anaesthetized paralyzed patients
Savita Saini, Renu Bala, Rajesh Kumar, Swati Chhabra
. 2015; 3(12): 3703-3707.
- Study of maternal and prenatal outcome in pregnant women with acute hepatitis E viral infection
Sunita Mishra, Rajesh Kumar Jha, Ratna Thakur, Sindhuja Tiwari
. 2016; 5(7): 2300-2303.
- Bilateral cystic swelling over scapula-an unusual presentation of filariasis
Deepak Kumar, Rajesh Kumar, Aftab Ahmed, Ognyan Zlatev, Mila Kayryakova, Ivan Inkov
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2019; 5(1): 40-42.
- Constraints Faced by Goat Farmers in Adoption of Scientific Health Technologies
Rajesh Kumar, Singh B. P., Kumar Vijay, Maousami , Bharti P.K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 238-244.
- Zinc and copper levels in preeclampsia: a study from coastal South India
Deepa V. Kanagal, Aparna Rajesh, Kavyarashmi Rao, Harish Shetty, Prasanna Kumar Shetty, Harshinidevi Ullal
. 2014; 3(2): 370-373.
- Constraints Perceived by Hill Korwa Tribes in Scientific Animal Husbandry Practices
Maousami, B.P. Singh, Rajesh Kumar, Vijay Kumar, Ranjana Sachan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 143-147.
- [RETRACTED ARTICLE] Post-traumatic flexion contractures of the elbow release via limited lateral approach
Rajesh Valjibhai Chawda, Dhiraj Valjibhai Chawda, Yogita Haribhai Kataria
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 556-559.
- Correlation of body mass index and age of menopause in women attending medicine and gynaecology department of a tertiary care centre
Laxmi Maru, Rajesh Verma, Monica Verma, Monica Shrimal
. 2016; 4(6): 2206-2209.
- [RETRACTED ARTICLE] Fixation of basicervical and related fractures using DHS with DRS
Rajesh Valjibhai Chawda, Rishit Jayesh Soni, Milan K Kantesaria, Shreyash P Gandhi, Jayesh Baldania, Kushal Doshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 477-481.
- A comparative study on the lipid peroxidation and total antioxidant status in patients with and without varicose veins
Gaurav B. Shetty, Rajesh Ballal, Suchetha Kumari N., Harshini Ullal
. 2016; 4(9): 4037-4041.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Bridging the gap in public health education in India: the need of the hour
Shrinivasa Basavegowdana Doddi Marinaik, Rajesh Jayanandan, Nagendra
. 2015; 3(1): 273-276.
- Strategies of Bacterial Isolation and Cultivation
Rajesh Kumar Verma, Rajesh Kumar Joshi, Namita Joshi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 1-9.
- Prevalence of mucocutaneous manifestations in human immunodeficiency infection - learning from a rural centre in Tamilnadu, India
Mohankumar Vedhanayagam, Rajesh Rajagopalan
. 2016; 4(6): 1959-1965.
- To establish the reference range of glycated hemoglobin
Nisha Dogra, Neeru Bhaskar, Rajesh Pandey, Suvarna Prasad, Jasbir Singh, Kuldip Singh Sodhi
. 2015; 3(7): 1683-1685.
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria: predisposing factors and correlation with preterm labor in low resource settings
Meenakshi Lallar, Anam ul Haq, Rajesh Nandal
. 2014; 3(2): 403-408.
- Congenital lumber hernia in a 2 year old child: a case report and review of literature
Rajesh Gupta, Aradhana Singh, Anjali Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 982-984.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW