|4083 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Role of tamoxifen and danazol in mastalgia: prospective controlled trial
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava, Santosh K. Gupta
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(2): 553-556.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in cyclic mastalgia: an outpatient department based study
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Manish Agarwal
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(2): 562-564.
- Correlation Between COPD And Echocardiographic Features With Severity Of Disease
Rajiv Gupta*, Sfurti Mann*
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(1): 26-30.
- Student's point of view on the prevailing teaching methods and changes suggested to improve the under graduate training programmes in Pharmacology
*Sharma Rajeev Kumar, Gupta Arvind Kumar, Jindal Meenakshi, Gupta Anupam, Bhardwaj Vinod Kumar, Lata Suman, Srivastava R.K.
JARMS. 2013; 5(3): 271-275.
- Study of Serum Calcium, Magnesium and Uric Acid in Pre-Eclamptic and Normal Pregnant Women.
Deepak Kumar Garg, Roshan Kumar Mahat,Manisha Arora, Sudeep Kumar, Shashank Tyagi, Rajiv Nehra, Jyoti Batra
IJHSR. 2015; 5(6): 263-268.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging to detect occult spinal anomalies in anorectal malformations
Prashant Gupta, Umesh K. Gupta, Saugata Ray, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Priyansh Sharma
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(2): 491-494.
- Metabolic syndrome in schizophrenia: how much is attributable to drug treatment?
Harish Kumar, Rajiv Gupta, Sonal Dogra, Rajneesh Kumar Joshi
Int J Res Med Sci. 2014; 2(2): 569-574.
- Oxidative Stress in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients with Microalbuminuria.
Shailja Chambial, Rajesh Kumar Sharma, Bharat Kumar Gupta, Akash Gupta, Debapriya Bandhopadhyay
IJHSR. 2013; 3(10): 29-36.
- Pattern of Cases of Acute Poisoning in a Rural Tertiary Care Center in Northern India
Prashant Gupta; Anil Kumar; Somendra Pal Singh; Manas Prakash; Mohit Gupta; Praveen Kumar
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(4): 307-310.
- A Study on Prevalence of Malnutrition amongst Primary School; Children in a Rural Area of District Bareilly-An Application of Poisson Regression.
Dharmendra Kumar Gupta, Sonam Maheshwari, Ved Prakash Shrotriya, Shyam Bihari Gupta, Atul KumarSingh, Asheesh Kumar, Ratnesh
IJHSR. 2015; 5(10): 30-36.
- Preliminary evaluation of hepatoprotective potential of polyherbal formulation
Arka Ghosh , Anindita Kundu , Ankit Seth , Anil Kumar Singh, Santosh Kumar Maurya
J Intercult Ethnopharmacol. 2015; 4(2): 118-124.
- Effect of co-administration of voglibose and vildagliptin on diabetic albino rats
Umashanker PD Keshri, Mukesh Kumar, Bhulan PD Loc, Manju Gari, Janardan Sharma, Rajiv Kumar
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(4): 1533-1538.
- Reticular lichen planus
Neena Muneer, Roopashri R. Kashyap, Raghavendra Kini, Prasanna Kumar Rao, Gowri P. Bandarkar
Cukurova Med J. 2016; 41(0): 20-24.
- Study of clinical, biochemical evaluation and outcome in hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
Anil Kumar, Umesh K. Gupta, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(2): 473-476.
- Effect of communication with electronic social media networking in emergency department of a rural tertiary care centre
Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Prashant Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(2): 855-857.
- Twelfth rib syndrome- an often missed differential diagnosis of hypogastric & lumbar pain: case series
Sangeeeta Arya, Anil Kumar Verma, Bikram Kumar Gupta, Mohd. Hifzur, Sachidanand Gupta, Neetu Singh
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 3(1): 263-265.
- A Study to Assess Prevalence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Among Blood Donors in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Central Nepal.
Amit Kumar Patel, Rakesh Kumar Gupta, Niranjan Shah, Nirdhan Yadav, Uday Chandra Yadav, Pavan Gupta, Uttam Pakuwal, Saroj Yadav, Awadhesh Prasad Lahera
IJHSR. 2015; 5(4): 59-64.
- A Study of Polymerase Chain Reaction in Cerebrospinal Fluid for Diagnosis of Tuberculous Meningitis
Sheena Gupta; Alpa Gupta; Sanober Wasim; Aarti Kotwal; Nowneet Kumar Bhat
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(3): 212-215.
- Sigmoid vaginoplasty for treatment of vaginal agensis
Uma Gupta, Narendra Kumar Gupta, Ayesh Arif
RMJ. 2013; 38(4): 449-450.
- A Study of Diaphyseal Nutrient Foramina in Human Tibia
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Gupta Aruna Kumari
Natl J Med Res. 2014; 4(4): 310-313.
- Not All Primary Osteolytic Mandibular Swelling Is Malignant
Ashish Kumar Gupta*, Aditya Kumar Gautam**, Adesh Kumar***, Somnath Bhattacharya****, Prashant Yadav *****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(1): 127-129.
- Acute Onset Dyspnea Due To Foreign Body (Pill) Aspiration In Left Main Bronchus
Ashish Kumar Gupta*, Aditya Kumar Gautam**, Adesh Kumar***, Somnath Bhattacharya****, Mohd Haroon Khan*****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2015; 6(5): 112-114.
- Small Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary of Hypercalcemic Type: A Rare Tumor
Varun Goel, Chandragouda Dgouda, Sajjan Singh, Shubhra Raina, Vineet Talwar, Nivedita Patnaik, Sunil Pasricha
Natl J Med Res. 2014; 4(1): 113-115.
- Small bowel obstruction due to foreign body ingestion in jail inmates: a case series
Maninder Kaur Chhabra, Anil Kumar Mongia, Purnendu Sekhar Sarangi, Rajiv Kumar, Abhishek Bhalerao
Int Surg J. 2015; 2(2): 316-319.
- The emerging therapy with probiotics in the management of inflammatory bowel disease: current status
Rajiv Kumar, Jagjit Singh
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 2(4): 360-367.
- HYPOVITAMINOSIS D AND RISK OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
*Gupta Shalini, **Gupta Ashwani Kumar
JARMS. 2011; 3(2): 173-174.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Rapid detection of Rifampicin resistance in sputum samples using indigenously developed molecular probes and comparison with conventional MIC Method.
*Manoj Kumar Meghwani ,***Shrawan Kumar, **Ram Das, *Rajesh Kumar Gupta
JARMS. 2013; 5(1): 19-22.
- To compare single incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy with standard laparoscopic cholecystectomy for treatment of symptomatic cholelithiasis: a prospective randomized study
Pulkit Gupta, Naveen Kumar Agarwal, Preeti Gupta, Sohan Pal Singh
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(2): 900-904.
- Pathology of Cystic Ovarian Degeneration in Buffaloes
Tirumaran Srinivasan; Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar; Khub Chand Varshney; Satyanarayana M Raju; Candaswamy Thandavamurthy
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2017; 7(4): 180-187.
- A Study of Prevalence of Hypertension and Pre Hypertension and its Associated Risk Factors in Rural Area of Madhya Pradesh
Anshuman Sharma; Sanjay Kumar Gupta; Sanjay S Agarwal; Manmohan Gupta; Shweta Shrivastava
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(2): 207-211.
- Clinical profile of scrub typhus in relation with malaria and dengue seasonal outbreak from semi desert area of Rajasthan, India
Virendra Kumar Gupta, Prashant Agrawal, Raj Kumar Gupta, Ram Babu Sharma, Jitendra Prashad Bhatnagar
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(3): 943-948.
- A study of diaphyseal nutrient foramina in human femur
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Aruna Kumari Gupta
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(3): 706-712.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- Skin closure with 2-octyl cyanoacrylate glue versus skin stapler: a comparative study
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(4): 1954-1958.
- Thyroid ophthalmopathy in an adolescent girl: a case report
Bhanu Devi, Rajiv Kumar Das, Shobhana Phukan
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(8): 3640-3643.
- Mortality Trend in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Neeraj Khare; Girjesh Gupta; Sanjay Kumar Gupta; Sonali Khare
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(1): 64-67.
- Case report of a rare case of meibomian gland carcinoma of the lower eyelid
Bhanu Devi, Rajiv Kumar Das, Santana Medhi
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(8): 3629-3631.
- A comparative study between laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair and open inguinal hernia repair
Chetan M. Rathod, Rajiv Karvande, Jhulan Jena, Manoj Kumar D. Ahire
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(4): 1861-1867.
- An observational study to compare single incision laparoscopic appendectomy with conventional multiport laparoscopic appendectomy
Manoj Kumar D. Ahire, Rajiv Karvande, Machchhindranath V. Nilange, Chetan M. Rathod
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(4): 1820-1825.
- Socio-demographic profile and factors associated to nature of crime of prisoners in central jail of Kota (Rajasthan)
Pankaj Kumar Gupta; Vinod Kumar Dadiya; Vaseem Naheed Baig
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(3): 405-410.
- Diagnosis Of Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis-An Update
Adesh Kumar * , Ashish Kumar Gupta**, Mohd Haroon Khan***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2014; 5(3): 122-125.
- PHYSIOLOGICAL JAUNDICE: ROLE IN OXIDATIVE STRESS
Nitin Pandey, Sushma Gupta, Raj Kumar Yadav, Kumar Sarvottam
IJCRR. 2013; 5(19): 69-80.
- To Assess the Gall Bladder Function in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus Type1 and Type2 with and without Autonomic Neuropathy
*Shrawan Kumar, Manoj Kumar Meghwani, R N Dwivedi, Rakesh Chandra,Vikas Gupta
JARMS. 2013; 5(2): 167-171.
- Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Hepatitis B among Clinicians & Medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study
Vaseem Naheed Baig; Pankaj Kumar Gupta; Arvind Kumar Sharma; Madhusudan Swarnkar
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(3): 415-422.
- Clinical Profile Of Dementia And Its Association With Homocysteine
Narender Pal Jain*, Shweta Gupta**, Sanjeev Kumar Singla***, Rajinder Kumar Bansal****, Manbir Singh *****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(4): 80-84.
- HHH Syndrome: A Case Report and Review of Literature.
Dipankar Mondal, Sreekanth R Shenoy, Debasish Panigrahi, Bhupendra Kumar Gupta, Leena Das, Kumar Satapathy
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 291-294.
- Role of levonorgestrel releasing intra-uterine system in the treatment of menorrhagia due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding and fibroid uterus
Reena Gupta, Rupali Dewan, Pratima Mittal, Jyotsna Suri, Abhinav Dewan, Rekha Bharti
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 3(3): 671-677.
- PERIODONTAL DISEASE - FOCAL INFECTION THEORY REVISITED AND ITS EVALUATION BY OMRI
*Chaubey K.K., *Arora Vipin Kumar, *Thakur Rajesh Kumar, *Narula Inderpreet Singh, *Gupta Nisha,** Dutta Poonam6
JARMS. 2011; 3(1): 22-27.
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF DYNAMIC BALANCE IN SHOD AND UNSHOD CONDITIONS AMONG LONG DISTANCE RUNNERS
SWARNALATHA SHETTY, WATSON ARULSINGH, JOSEPH OLIVER RAJ, PITCHAIAH ARUNACHALAM
IJTRR. 2015; 4(4): 201-204.
- Cortical Processing of Speech in Children with Dyslexia.
Prawin Kumar, Rohit Kumar Gupta
IJHSR. 2014; 4(10): 221-228.
- Estrous Induction and Fertility Response Using Insulin Alone and In Combination with GNRH in Anestrous Buffalos
Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Satya Nidhi Shukla, Vishal Mudgal, Bhavana Gupta, Pramod Sharma
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2012; 2(2): 153-158.
- Is using a tooth brush safe? Successful endoscopic removal of adult tooth brush in two cases and short review
Veeraraghavan Krishnamurthy, Ratnakar Kini, Pugazhendhi Thangavel, Kani Shaikh Mohammed, Prem Kumar K, Mohammed Ali
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(7): 3064-3067.
- Study on Effect of Non Genetic Factors on Disposal Pattern in Cross Bred Cattle Up to Age at First Calving
Vipin Kumar Upadhyay; Ram Kumar Mehla; Ashok Kumar Gupta; Mukesh Bhakat; Surender Singh Lathwal; Rohit Gupta
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2017; 7(2): 78-84.
- Pharmacoepidemiological study of potential drug interactions in heart and neurological outpatients
Rashmi Rathore, Neetesh Kumar Jain, Mahesh Kumar Gupta, Gaurav Shrivastava
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3(6): 1062-1065.
- Ovarian dermoid presenting as acute intestinal obstruction: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Sayeed Majeed Malik, Gopal Sharma, Shyam Kumar Gupta
Int Surg J. 2015; 2(2): 283-285.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- Fluconazole-induced Stevens-Jonson syndrome
Umashanker P. Keshri, Naresh Kumar, Rajiv Kumar, Manju Gari
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3(3): 566-568.
- Assessment Of Infant And Young Child Feeding Practices Among Mothers In Rural Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain; Amod Borle; Sanjay S Agrawal; Mahesh Kumar Mishra; Sanjay Kumar Gupta; Vishal Bathma
Natl J Community Med. 2014; 5(4): 419-423.
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain; Mahesh Kumar Mishra; Sanjay Kumar Gupta; Vikas Jain; Leena Balpande
Natl J Community Med. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Comparison of Phenotypic & Genotypic Methods for Identification of MRSA in Tertiary Care Hospital, Rajasthan.
Priyanka Soni Gupta, Rajni Sharma, Aditi Gupta, Aruna Vyas, Ankur Gupta
IJHSR. 2015; 5(9): 196-201.
- Minimal Invasive Parasurgical Treatment in Recurrent Pilonidal Sinus.
Jaiswal Ashwani Kumar, Gupta Ajay Kumar, chaturvedi Ashutosh, Jaiswal Ruchi
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 327-329.
- Six-year analysis of postmortem examination records at a teaching hospital – demographic profile and causes of deaths
Sundaram Kartikeyan, Aniruddha Arjun Malgaonkar, Mangesh Ghadge
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1905-1910.
- Socio-demographic profile of copper-T beneficiaries in the family planning out-patient department of a teaching hospital: a record-based descriptive study
Dinesh R. Samel, Jai N. Senapati, Gopalkrishna V. Paradkar
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(9): 4067-4071.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in patients of heart failure at a tertiary care centre
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, A. L. Chandani, P. Dubey, Renu Gupta, Preeti Yadav
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 2(4): 661-665.
- Abdominal tuberculosis: an epidemiological profile and management of 40 cases in a tertiary set up
Kiran Arjun Urabinahatti, Atul Kumar Singh, Ashok Nayak, Rachna Gupta, Mayank Jain, Chandrashekar Dubey, Rishi Kumar Garg
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(3): 1502-1508.
- In-vitro Screening for Acetylcholinesterase enzyme Inhibition potential and Antioxidant Activity of Extracts of Ipomoea Aquatica Forsk: Therapeutic lead for Alzheimer’s disease
Sivaraman Dhanasekaran, Panneerselvam Perumal, Muralidharan Palayan
J App Pharm Sci. 2015; 5(2): 012-016.
- Cytological patterns of cervical pap smears with histopathological correlation
Bhagya Lakshmi Atla, Prasad Uma, M. Shamili, S. Satish Kumar
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(8): 1911-1916.
- Importance of yoga in diabetes and dyslipidemia
Riyaz Mohammed, Asiya Banu, Imran S., Rajiv Kumar Jaiswal
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(8): 3504-3508.
- TO STUDY THE SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHY OF CORNEAL BLINDNESS IN RURAL & URBAN POPULATION OF A DISTRICT IN UTTAR PRADESH
*Gupta Suresh Kumar,**Garg Priyank,***Garg Sushil Kumar
JARMS. 2011; 3(1): 86-89.
- Early clinical exposure to first year medical students through case-based learning in endocrine physiology
Srabani Nitish Bhattacharya, Aniruddha Arjun Malgaonkar, Sundaram Kartikeyan
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(6): 2355-2358.
- Socio-demographic factors in mechanical asphyxial deaths in Thane region, Maharashtra, India
Mangesh R. Ghadge, Dinesh R. Samel, D. V. Kulkarni, Rajeshwar Pate
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(9): 4078-4083.
- Quality of life among lung cancer patients undergoing treatment at a tertiary cancer institute in North India
Vijay Kumar Barwal, Salig Ram Mazta, Anita Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(11): 4903-4910.
- High sensitivity C-reactive protein as a prognostic marker in ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke
Ritesh Lal, Abhishek Gupta, Sunil Kumar Virmani, Vinod kumar Tyagi, Shruti Sharma
Int J Adv Med. 2016; 3(2): 372-377.
- EMPOWERMENT AND ENGAGEMENT OF SHG WOMEN AGAINST VIOLENCE DURING SEX/INTIMACY: AN INTERVENTION STUDY FROM
Manoj Kumar Gupta, Veena R.
IJCRR. 2015; 7(17): 59-65.
- A rare case of uterus didelphys presented as secondary abdominal pregnancy
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Neetu Singh, Arun Kumar Arya, Pavika Lal, Monica Chauhan
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 2(4): 737-739.
- Low-dose esmolol: hemodynamic response to endotracheal intubation in normotensive patients
Suresh Lakshmanappa, Venkatesh G Suryanarayana, Ashley Alore, Sathees B Chandra
J Contemp Med. 2012; 2(2): 69-76.
- Prevalence of musculoskeletal pain in school going adolescents using school bags - A co-relational research
Rina Koshy Panicker, Sandesh T. S.
IJTRR. 2014; 3(4): 23-30.
- Pre and per operative prediction of difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy using clinical and ultrasonographic parameters
Gaurav Gupta, Pranav Kumar Sharma, Sangita Gupta, Ankit Bhardwaj
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(11): 3342-3346.
- Hepatoid carcinoma of ovary: a very rare histopathological finding
Nahida Hassan Wani, Rupinder Sekhon, Shevta Giri, Sudhir K. Rawal
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 3(3): 824-826.
- Organ Donation Promotion in India: A Critical Analysis.
Vipin Koushal, Atul Kumar Rai, A.K. Gupta
IJHSR. 2014; 4(8): 226-228.
- Treating Alcoholism In The Global Era By Homeopathy
Dr. Dhiraj Kumar Gupta*, Dr. Pranav Shah**
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2015; 6(2): 117-120.
- Summary of 3rd Workshop on Basic Epidemiology & Biostatistics with Epi-Info at PGIMER, Chandigarh
Simmi Oberoi, Vikram Kumar Gupta
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(1): 130-131.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Bone mineral density (BMD) and biochemical markers in evaluation of bone health in women
Uma Gupta, Shruti Sharma, Narendra Kumar Gupta
RMJ. 2014; 39(4): 376-380.
- Auditing of prescriptions in relation to diarrhea in children below 5 years of age: a multicenter study
Lokendra Sharma, Rashmi Gupta, Rupa Kapadia, Kapil Gupta, Sanjay Singhal, Jitendra Kumar Gupta, Mukul Mathur, Kopal Sharma
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 4(6): 1208-1213.
- A REVIEW ON THE DETECTION OF HEAVY METALS IN WATER BODIES, FISH ORGANS, SEDIMENT RIVER BEDS
Rajeev Kumar, A. K. Gupta, Amit Chattree, R. M. Tripathi
IJCRR. 2013; 5(18): 41-46.
- Bony Canals Along The Course of Middle Meningeal Artery In Dry Skulls
Bindu Aggarwal, Madhur Gupta, Harsh Kumar
NJCA. 2012; 1(1): 19-23.
- FOREIGN BODY IN URETHRA AND BLADDER
*Maheshwari M. K., Gupta Akhil Kumar, Jain Atul
JARMS. 2013; 5(4): 419-422.
- ASSESSMENT OF NUTRITIONAL STATUS AMONG ADOLESCENT BOYS (10-19 YEARS) OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN AN URBAN AREA OF DISTRICT ROHTAK, HARYANA
Vikas Gupta, Debjyoti Mohapatra, Vijay Kumar
IJCRR. 2015; 7(21): 41-46.
- Assessment of Vaccine Wastage in a Tertiary Care Centre of District Rohtak, Haryana
Vikas Gupta; Debjyoti Mohapatra; Vijay Kumar
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(3): 292-296.
- A Study on Knowledge of Hand Hygiene among Health Care Personnel in Selected Primary Health Care Centres in Lucknow.
Mukesh Shukla, Shantanu Tyagi, Neeraj Kumar Gupta
IJHSR. 2016; 6(3): 22-26.
- Pleural Fluid Biochemical Markers in Untreated and Under Treatment Tuberculosis Patients.
*Sunil Vijay, **Ajay Kumar Bhargava, **V.D. Bohra, *P.K. Gupta
JARMS. 2013; 5(2): 118-120.
- A Study Of Patent Posterior Condylar Canal In North Indian Crania
Zaidi S.H.H*, Gupta Rakesh*, Sinha Aruna*, Kumar Sarangdhar**
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2015; 6(3): 58-59.
- DETECTION OF HEAVY METAL TOXICITY IN GILLS AND FLESH OF LABIO ROHITA AND EDAPHODON KEWAI IN RIVER YAMUNA AT ALLAHABAD
Rajeev Kumar, R.M.Tripathi, Lav Kesharwani, Amit Chattree, A.K.Gupta
IJCRR. 2013; 5(14): 77-82.
- Current trend of drug sensitivity in bovine mastitis
Rajeev Ranjan, M. K. Gupta, Satparkash Singh and Sanjeev Kumar
Vet World. 2010; 3(1): 17-20.
- CORRELATES OF AGE AT MENARCHE AMONG UNMARRIED GIRLS IN UT CHANDIGARH
Dinesh Kumar, N. K. Goel, Sonia Puri, Nancy Gupta
IJCRR. 2015; 7(8): 45-52.
- Swift Changing Face of Indian Healthcare Industry: A Commentary
Manoj Kumar Gupta; Veena Rajachar; Chandra Prabha
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(7): 640-643.
- Caudal regression syndrome (sirenomelia) and its pathogenesis correlation: a case report
Vanadondi Usha Rani, Nakka Sreekantha Rao, Chaluvadi Jwalaram Kumar, Seethamsetty Saritha
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(11): 3406-3411.