|498 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Appraise the Health-Related Quality of Life among Trauma Patients
Ravi Kant Jain, Neelesh Dhadse, Chirag Sethi, Ravindra Kumar, Susmit Kosta
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(3): 118-127.
- Histopathological study of dermatological lesions – A retrospective approach
Rakesh Mehar, Ravi Jain, CV Kulkarni, Sanjeev Narang, Meena Mittal, Harshul Patidar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1082-1085.
- Appraise the Health Related Quality of Life among Trauma Patients
Ravi Kant Jain, Neelesh Dhadse, Chirag Sethi, Ravindra Kumar, Susmit Kosta
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 0; 0(0): -.
- TUBEROUS SCLEROSIS
* N. S. Sampath kumar ** Ravi kiran padala ***C.Govinda raju **Ravi N.** Karunakar reddy * *. Neeraja.V
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 11-14.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Clinical manifestation and prevalence of peripheral neuropathy and nerve dysfunction in patients with chronic kidney disease
M. Madhusudhana Babu, M. Ravi Kiran*, Kavuru Ravindra, Vaddadi Srinivas, Padmalatha Kandregula, R. Vikram Vardhan, Navsk Ravi Kumar
. 2015; 3(2): 451-455.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Self-medication Practices in Urban area of Southern Rajasthan
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Dhriti Bapna, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 474-477.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha Anjay Prasad Rishikesh Kumar Verma Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Holt-Oram syndrome: a rare case report
Parul Sinha, Madhu Jain, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 3(1): 312-313.
- Ruptured caesarean scar ectopic pregnancy: a rare case report
Shikha Jain, Swati Chaudhary, Neha Jain, Rita Ranjan
. 2015; 4(6): 2111-2112.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: a critical analysis of two diagnostic methods
Manisha Jain, Anjali Kanhere, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2014; 3(1): 48-53.
- Study of TH 1 and TH 2 activity in women with threatened miscarriages
Madhu Jain, Zahida Hassan, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1918-1921.
- Recurrent madura foot without draining sinuses: a case report
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Meenakshi Yeola, Darshana Tote, Jalaj Jain, Niket Jain
. 2013; 1(3): 287-290.
- Study of congenital anomalies of fetus and its outcome in a tertiary care centre
Anjali Vivek Kanhere, Mudita Jain, Anushree Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1692-1695.
- Comparative evaluation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug susceptibility testing between Direct Nitrate Reductase assay and Direct Proportion Method
Neelu Jain, Nitin Jain, Vaishali Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 86-90.
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vikas Jain, Leena Balpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Evaluation of echocardiographic systolic parameters in pre eclamptics and normotensives women
Neha Jain, Asha Verma, Shikha Jain
. 2015; 4(5): 1517-1521.
- Knowledge, attitude, practices and misconceptions among mothers regarding complementary feeding
Ravi Bhatia, Ujjwala Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1251-1253.
- Tuberculosis of fifth metatarsal bone- a rare case report
Apoorva HC; Amit Kumar C Jain; Suresh Kumar
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2019; 8(2): 457-9.
- A rare case of recurrent pilonidal sinus of scalp
Abhishek Kansal, Rajiv Jain, Suraj Jain, Kavita Munjal
. 2016; 3(3): 1669-1671.
- Sero-prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pediatric subjects visiting central railway hospital, Byculla, Mumbai, India: a cross sectional study
Ajay B. Kale, Mohd Haseeb, Dipti Jain, Bharat Jain, Apurva Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(2): 461-463.
- Role of mitochondria in progression of cancer: a semi-quantitative study
Deepali Jain, Pooja Lohiya, Minal Chaudhary, Madhuri Gawande, Swati Patil, Sourabh Kumar Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1602-1606.
- A study on body mass index and its correlation with type 2 diabetes
Subhash Chand Jain, Rameshwar Prasad Gupta, Deepak Gupta, Madhu Kanta Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1638-1641.
- A prospective study of maternal outcome in antepartum haemorrhage in tertiary care center in northern India
Shaveta Jain, Nitin Jain, Pushpa Dahiya, Seema Rohilla, Roopa Malik
. 2016; 5(1): 29-34.
- Comparative study of transperineal and transvaginal sonography for localization of placenta in antepartum haermorrhage
Pushpa Dahiya, Shaveta Jain, Neelam Gupta, Jyotsna sen, Nitin Jain
. 2016; 5(1): 48-52.
- Gallinacin and Fowlicidin: Two Promising Antimicrobial Peptides in Chickens—A Review
C. S. Mukhopadhyaya, Ravi Kumar and G. S. Brahc
. 2010; 3(6): 297-300.
- Role of Samyoga and Samskara on Antihyperlipidaemic / Anti-obesity activity of Honey – An Experimental Study
Satish Pai*, Ravi Nargis, Manula S N
. 2015; 1(1): 16-22.
- Study to Assess the Beneficial Effects of Immunol Liquid in the Management of Canine Pyoderma
Uday Ravi Bhat and Bhagwat V.G.
. 2010; 3(2): 78-81.
- Storage lesions in blood components
Rajashekharaiah Vani, Ravikumar Soumya, Krishnegowda Manasa, Hsieh Carl
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2015; 4(3): 125-132.
- A study on knowledge attitude and practice of contraception in school going children in Wardha district in central India
Manish Jain, Shuchi Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2014; 3(4): 903-908.
- A study on knowledge, attitude and practice of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in adolescent population in Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Manish A. Jain, Shuchi M. Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2016; 3(2): 367-372.
- A Study on Gender Preference for the Desired Fertility and Factors Influencing Son Preference in Southern India
Marinayakanakoppalu R Ravi, Nagaralu C Ashok
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 174-178.
- Validation of Mannheim peritonitis index in a tertiary care center in Rajasthan
Sanchit Jain, Mohit Jain, Ruchika Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 664-668.
- Knowledge of Modifiable Risk Factors of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDS): A Cross Sectional Study from Urban Slum Bhopal
Swati Jain Sanjeev K Gupta Sanjay Gupta Vikas Jain Swapnil Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 443-447.
- Insight for rabies prevention among travellers
Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Pankaj Bhardwaj, Deepak B Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 1-2.
- A Study of Prevalence of Hypertension among Urban and Rural Population and the Factors Associated with Hypertension
Ravi R Marinayakanakoppalu, Ashok C Nagaralu
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 57-62.
- Homology Modelling and Molecular Docking Study of Voltage Gated Ion Channels for their Role in Plant Abiotic Stress
Ravi Ranjan Kr. Niraj, Nikita Singh, Sween, Ajit Kumar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(4): 007-015.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Diabetes among Diabetes
Patients in Western Nepal
Dinesh K Upadhyay, Subish Palaian, P. Ravi Shankar, Pranaya Mishra
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(1): 8-11.
- Assessment of Morbidity Pattern among the Rural and Urban Geriatric Population: A Cross Sectional Study
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 356-360.
- A Prospective Study of Estrogen, Progestrone & Her2Neu Receptor in Cases of Breast Cancer in A Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhavnagar, Gujarat, Western India
Tejas N Hathila, Ravi B Sangle, Shrut A Doshi, Dekhaiya A Firdaus, Mihir P Rupani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 185-189.
- Morbidity Profile Of Out-Patients Attending A Primary Health Centre In Rural Puducherry, South India
Arti Gupta, Vinoth Chellaiyan, Ayush Lohiya, Rizwan S A, Ravi P Upadhyay, Palanivel C
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 424-427.
- A study of vitamin - D status in epileptic children in age group of 2-15 years
Ramya S., Anitha C., Ravi M. D.
. 2016; 3(2): 319-323.
- Sonological, cytological, and histopathological correlation in parotid lesions: a 5-year experience
Ashok Yadav, CV Kulkarni, NP Tiwari, Ravi Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 709-712.
- Analysis of incidence and the value of SOFA and MOD scoring in predicting the outcome in acute mesenteric ischemia
Rajasenthil Viswanathan, Santosh Vivekanandan L., Ravi A
. 2015; 2(4): 480-486.
- Deep lobe parotid tumors in a tertiary care center
Rajasenthil Viswanathan, Rohit Gopinath, Ravi Annamalai
. 2015; 2(4): 471-474.
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Non-Thyroidal Head and Neck Masses-A Descriptive Study in Tertiary Care Hospital
Vasudha M Bhagat, Hemali J Tailor, Peeyush K Saini, Reena B Dudhat, Gopal R Makawana, Ravi M Unjiya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 273-276.
- Metabolic syndrome in type 2 diabetes, an anthropometric and biochemical evaluation - A cross-sectional study from Central India
Vikas Jain, Sachin Singh Yadav, Jyoti Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 784-789.
- Randomized trial to compare efficacy of polyester mosquito net mesh with polypropylene mesh in inguinal hernia surgery in northwestern India
Sanchit Jain, Abhishek Agarwal, Lakshman Agarwal, Laxmi Narayan Meena, Sumita Jain, Mohit Jain
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 200-205.
- Recurrent aseptic prepatellar bursitis
Nilesh Kumar, Ankur Varshney, Ashutosh Tiwari, Ravi Anand
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 475-475.
- A comparative survey study on current prescribing trends in non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs among practitioners in private set up and tertiary care teaching rural hospital
Ravi Alamchandani, B. M. Sattigeri, P. S. Karelia
. 2014; 2(4): 1672-1675.
- A study of perceived stress and coping styles among mid adolescents
Ravi Bharatbhai Thaker, Anita Piyush Verma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 25-28.
- Comparison of pulse oximetry and colour: a better index of oxygenation in neonatal resuscitation
Akanksha Bansal, Ghanshyam Das, Ravi Ambey
. 2016; 3(4): 1200-1205.
- Cornell Net Carbohydrate and Protein System (CNCPS) Fractionations and In-vitro Nutrient Digestibility of Corn Dried Distiller Grains with Solubles (DDGS) from Various Ethanol Plants in Andhra Pradesh
P. Ravi Kanth Reddy, R. K. Sowjanya Lakshmi, J. Raju, K. Raja Kishore, C. Anil Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 164-171.
- Anticonvulsive effects of nifedipine and flunarizine on maximal electroshock seizures induced seizures
Raina Jain, Naveen Bankey, Ashish Jain
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1317-1320.
- Cytopathological diagnosis of primary synovial sarcoma of lung–A rare case report
Vasudha Bhagat, Hemali Tailor, Varsha Baldwa, Ravi Unjiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1123-1124.
- A Study of Quality of Life among Peri-Menopausal Women in a Rural Field Practice Area of a Medical College in Karnataka
Ravi Kumar, Ayesha S Nawaz, Sharan Kumar Holyachi, Varadaraja Rao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 160-164.
- Medical humanities
P. Ravi Shankar
. 2012; 2(1): 26-28.
- DEJERINE-ROUSSY SYNDROME
*N. S. Sampath kumar, **Anil kumar.t, ** Ravi kiran padala,
***Govinda raju, ** Venugopal, ** Neeraja
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 20-23.
- Study of health status of street children in Khammam City of Andhra Pradesh
Aditya Suryabhan Berad, Sampat Momula, Ravi Kumar B P
. 2014; 2(4): 1500-1503.
- Congenital absence of uterine cervix
Selvaraj Ravi Lakshmy, Nity Rose
. 2016; 5(10): 3634-3636.
- Special Issue on Sustainable Agriculture under Abiotic and Biotic Stress
J. M. Al-Khayri, S. M. Jain
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(1): 1-2.
- Histopathological study of lung in autopsy cases: a prospective study
Selvambigai G., Amudhavalli S., Deepak Chakravarthi C. D., Ravi S.
. 2016; 4(11): 4816-4819.
- Comparison of the Protective Nature of Antioxidants on Stored Erythrocytes
Soumya Ravikumar, Vani Rajashekharaiah
Applied Medical Research. 2016; 2(1): 9-16.
- Knowledge assessment about risk prevention of rabies amongst doctors in AIIMS, Jodhpur
Dewesh Kumar, Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Mahendra Singh, Pankaj Bhardwaj
. 2014; 2(4): 1347-1349.
- Pre-operative ondansetron vs. metoclopramide for prevention of post-operative nausea and vomiting in elective lower-segment caesarean section under spinal anaesthesia
Vasantha Kumar J, Shivanand P. T., Ravi R
. 2014; 2(1): 175-179.
- Biochemical Changes in Goats treated with anthelmintic indigenous herbs
Sachin Jain* and Y.P. Sahni
. 2010; 3(7): 315-317.
- Role of three dimensional ultrasound in uterine anomalies - 3D assessment of cervix in septate uteri
Selvaraj Ravi Lakshmy, Nity Rose, Meenakshi Ramachandran
. 2016; 5(10): 3563-3567.
- Biologics and biosimilars: role in modern pharmacotherapy and importance of pharmacovigilance
Ravi R. Alamchandani, Bhagya M. Sattigeri, Purushottam S. Karelia
. 2014; 2(2): 382-386.
- Developmental Disabilities in Children: Medical and Social Challenges in Central India
Jenisha Jain, Shikhar Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 451-455.
- Cryptic tuberculosis: a missed diagnosis and an unusual presentation
Deepika Patel, Ravi Dosi
. 2016; 4(12): 5463-5465.
- Prevalence of multiple nutritional deficiencies among the street children of Khammam City of Telangana State
Aditya Suryabhan Berad, Ravi Kumar BP, Sampat Momula
. 2015; 3(6): 1405-1407.
- Gunthers with haemolytic anaemia extremly rare: A case report
Nilesh Kumar, Ankur Varshney, Arvind Anand, Dibyaranjan Behera, Ravi Anand, Ashutosh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 472-474.
- An evaluation of quality of life of skin cancer patients after surgery using dermatology life quality index tool
Shailendra Kumar Jain, Preeti Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rakesh Tank
. 2016; 4(8): 3235-3239.
- Comparison of third generation ELISA and conventional nested RT-PCR for detection of HCV among hemodialysis patients
Shantanu Prakash, Satya Narayan Sankhwar, Amita Jain, Kausar Usman, Narayan Prasad, D. Saha, K.P Singh, Parul Jain, Desh Deepak Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 018-022.
- Evaluation of asymptomatic bacteriuria in antenatal women at C. U. Shah Medical College & Hospital, Surendranagar, Gujarat
Sanyogita Anil Jain, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta, Anil Gulabchandra Jain, Kunjan Madhukar Kikani, Manish Rushi Pandya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1021-1023.
- Clinico-pathological study of skin appendageal tumours from northern India
Preeti Jain, Shailendra Kumar Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1620-1624.
- Perception of fever and management practices by parents of pediatric patients
Ravi Prakash Agrawal, Santokh Singh Bhatia, Anil Kaushik, Chandra Madhur Sharma
. 2013; 1(4): 397-400.
- “Troublesome tumors” of the skin: Spectrum of skin adnexal tumors at a tertiary care center in Malwa region
Sarjana Agrawal, Ravi Jain, Ashok Panchonia, C V Kulkarni, Rakesh Mehar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 714-718.
- A very rare case report of giant calculus in bulbar urethra
Navdeep Garg, Ravi Batra, Kamal Sharma
. 2016; 3(4): 2304-2306.
- Possum scoring system for predicting prognosis in patients of perforation peritonitis
Pooja Batra, Ravi Batra, Maneshwar Singh Utaal
. 2016; 3(4): 2115-2119.
- The New Scoring System for Predicting the Risk of Major Amputations in Patient with Diabetic Foot Complications
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 1068-78.
- A Study to Identify Socio-Demographic and Lifestyle Risk Factors Associated With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Hypertension
Sampat Raj Nagar, Manish Jain, Shalabh Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 155-159.
- A New Classification (Grading System) of Debridement in Diabetic Lower Limbs - an Improvization and Standardization in Practice of Diabetic Lower Limb Salvage Around the World
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 991-1001.
- Livestock Feed Resources in Surplus Rainfall Agro Ecological Zones of Andhra Pradesh: Requirement, Availability and their Management
J. Raju, P. Ravi Kanth Reddy, A. Nagarjuna Reddy, C. Anil Kumar, P. Pandu Ranga Reddy, Iqbal Hyder
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 148-163.
- Evaluation of Group specific Nested PCR for detection of Bluetongue virus
Chauhan H C, Kher H N, Chandel B S, Dadawala A I, Jain L.,Agrawal S M and Bhadaniya A
. 2009; 2(5): 179-182.
- A Clinical Study on Ear Trauma in South India
Rahul Singh Gopi Krishna Thota Ravi Kumar Raju Mudunuri Murthy M A N
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 171-173.
- Nanotoxicology : An Emerging Discipline
Sachin Kumar Jain, Y. P. Sahni, Neetu Rajput, Vidhi Gautam
. 2011; 4(1): 35-40.
- MORPHOLOGICAL VARIATIONS OF
PAPILLARY MUSCLES IN NORTH
INDIANS: A CADAVERIC STUDY
Prasenjit Bose*, Royana Singh*, Raghunath More*, S. K. Pandey*, Dharmendra Jain
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 1-5.
- A Review on Microsphere – Types, Characterization and Formulation Consideration
Adarsh Jain, Mahesh Patidar, Kripashankar Nainawat, Nidhi Gairola
. 2014; 4(1): 38-46.
- VDPV and polio end game strategy: the final frontier
Dewesh Kumar, Neelesh Kapoor, Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Mahendra Singh Gehlot
. 2014; 1(2): 128-130.
- INDICATIONS AND COMPLICATIONS OF CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERIZATION IN CRITICALLY ILL CHILDREN IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
Shwetal Bhatt, Amit Dahat, Neha Jain, Uma Nayak, Viren Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 85-88.
- Prevalence of Hypertension among Rural and Urban Population in Southern Rajasthan
Antima Galav, Rekha Bhatanagar, Suresh Chandra Meghwal, Manish Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 174-178.
- Causes Of Neonatal Mortality : A Community Based Study using Verbal Autopsy Tool
Yashpal Jain, Madhav Bansal, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 498-502.
- Spectrum of Microbial Flora in Diabetic Foot Ulcer and Its Antibiotic Sensitivity Pattern in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Manisha Jain, Mitesh H Patel, Nidhi K Sood, Dhara J Modi, M M Vegad
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 354-357.
- Neglected volar barton fracture treated by two-stage procedure
Saurabh Jain, Anil Kumar Jain, Ish Kumar Dhammi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 214-217.
- A survey of indications of MTP and concurrent contraceptive practices in a tertiary care institute
. 2014; 3(4): 1073-1075.
- A rare case of transverse vaginal septum
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 218-219.
- A STUDY OF PARTIAL FETAL POSTERIOR
CEREBRAL ARTERY THROUGH MRA-INCIDENCE
AND CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE
Ketu Chauhan*, Satyam Khare** Shilpi Jain**, Archana Sharma*, Arvind Yadav*
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 6-10.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW