|14 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- How does the new developed curriculum affect the perception of medical graduates at King Abdulaziz University about professionalism?
Basem S. Eldeek, Naif A. Alghamdi, Sarah S. Alghamdi, Logain G. Alghanemi, Wael H. Almaghthawi, Lana Al Shawwa, Nasra Ayuob
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(7): 1677-1682.
- Prevalence of Anemia among Pregnant Women in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
IJHSR. 2016; 6(9): 54-60.
- Cardiopulmonary functions among smoking and non-smoking male university students in KSA.
Mohamed Kotb Seyam, Salameh Al Dajah, Khalid Alghamdi
Int J Health Rehabil Sci. 2016; 5(2): 90-99.
- Factors affecting the specialty choice of medical students at king Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Ismail Ahmed Nemri, Abdullah Khaled Agabawi, Meshal Samir Akel, Ahmed Mohammed Noorelahi, Basem Salama Eldeek, Sarah Saeed Alghamdi, Naif Ali Alghamdi, Nasra Naeim Ayuob
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2015; 2(4): 570-574.
- Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome in the Hospitalized Psychiatric Patients
Khaled A. Alswat; Abdullah K. Alnemari; Ibrahim Alghamdi; Alhanouf Abdullah Almalki; Bandar Al-thomali; Talal Mahfouz
Med Arh. 2017; 71(6): 412-416.
- Balance between career and family life among female doctors in King Abdul- Aziz Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 203-211.
- Inducible Antimicrobial Compounds (Halal) Production in Honey Bee Larvae (Apis mellifera) from Rumaida, Taif by injecting of various dead Microorganisms extracts
Abd-ElAziem Farouk; N Thoufeek Ahamed; Othman AlZahrani; Akram Alghamdi; AbdulAziz Bahobail
J App Biol Biotech. 2017; 5(2): 23-29.
- Mobile phone related-symptoms among primary care attendees in Al-Khobar city, Eastern Saudi Arabia
Yasser Ali Alghamdi, Attia ZainAlAbdeen Taha
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 53-57.
- Barriers of using electronic medical records among Saudi physicians
Husain Alzobaidi, AbdulRhamn Alghamdi
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2178-2185.
- Physiotherapy Students Learning and Teaching Satisfaction
Abdul Rhman N. Alghamdi; Saad S. Alzahrani; Amr A. Abdel-aziem
J Contemp Med. 2017; 7(1): 23-35.
- Knowledge of premarital screening among male university students in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Abdullah M Alghamdi, Ahmad F Alqadheb, Abdulrahman M Alzahrani, Abdulrahim S Aldhahri, Zaid M Alsharif
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 735-742.
- Attitudes toward implementing electronic medical record among Saudi physicians
Husain Alzobaidi, Elham Zolaly, Bakur bin Sadeq, AbdulRhamn Alghamdi, Emad T Ahmed
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1244-1255.
- Nematicidal and antimicrobial activities of methanol extracts of seventeen plants, of importance in ethnopharmacology, obtained from the Arabian Peninsula
Adel Al-Marby, Chukwunonso ECC Ejike, Muhammad Jawad Nasim, Nasser A Awadh-Ali, Rwaida A Al-badani, Ghanem MA Alghamdi, Claus Jacob
J Intercult Ethnopharmacol. 2016; 5(2): 114-121.
- Assessment of the air quality levels in the King Abdul Aziz Port in Dammam
Khaled Fikry Salama, Yasser Atef Alrashed, Feras Abdulrhman Alghamdi, Rashed Hmoud Alrashed
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 282-286.