|16 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Awareness of polycystic ovarian syndrome among Saudi females
Amal Alessa; Dalal Aleid; Sara Almutairi; Razan AlGhamdi; Noura Huaidi; Ebrahim Almansour
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1013-1019.
- How does the new developed curriculum affect the perception of medical graduates at King Abdulaziz University about professionalism?
Basem S. Eldeek, Naif A. Alghamdi, Sarah S. Alghamdi, Logain G. Alghanemi, Wael H. Almaghthawi, Lana Al Shawwa, Nasra Ayuob
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(7): 1677-1682.
- Prevalence of Anemia among Pregnant Women in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(9): 54-60.
- Cardiopulmonary functions among smoking and non-smoking male university students in KSA.
Mohamed Kotb Seyam, Salameh Al Dajah, Khalid Alghamdi
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(2): 90-99.
- Factors affecting the specialty choice of medical students at king Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Ismail Ahmed Nemri, Abdullah Khaled Agabawi, Meshal Samir Akel, Ahmed Mohammed Noorelahi, Basem Salama Eldeek, Sarah Saeed Alghamdi, Naif Ali Alghamdi, Nasra Naeim Ayuob
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2015; 2(4): 570-574.
- Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome in the Hospitalized Psychiatric Patients
Khaled A. Alswat; Abdullah K. Alnemari; Ibrahim Alghamdi; Alhanouf Abdullah Almalki; Bandar Al-thomali; Talal Mahfouz
Medical Archives. 2017; 71(6): 412-416.
- Balance between career and family life among female doctors in King Abdul- Aziz Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 203-211.
- Inducible Antimicrobial Compounds (Halal) Production in Honey Bee Larvae (Apis mellifera) from Rumaida, Taif by injecting of various dead Microorganisms extracts
Abd-ElAziem Farouk; N Thoufeek Ahamed; Othman AlZahrani; Akram Alghamdi; AbdulAziz Bahobail
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 23-29.
- Mobile phone related-symptoms among primary care attendees in Al-Khobar city, Eastern Saudi Arabia
Yasser Ali Alghamdi, Attia ZainAlAbdeen Taha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 53-57.
- Barriers of using electronic medical records among Saudi physicians
Husain Alzobaidi, AbdulRhamn Alghamdi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2178-2185.
- Physiotherapy Students Learning and Teaching Satisfaction
Abdul Rhman N. Alghamdi; Saad S. Alzahrani; Amr A. Abdel-aziem
Journal of Contemporary Medicine. 2017; 7(1): 23-35.
- Knowledge of premarital screening among male university students in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Abdullah M Alghamdi, Ahmad F Alqadheb, Abdulrahman M Alzahrani, Abdulrahim S Aldhahri, Zaid M Alsharif
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 735-742.
- Attitudes toward implementing electronic medical record among Saudi physicians
Husain Alzobaidi, Elham Zolaly, Bakur bin Sadeq, AbdulRhamn Alghamdi, Emad T Ahmed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1244-1255.
- Awareness of home drug storage and utilization habits: Saudi study
Marwa Ibrahim Koshok; Thuraiya khairllah Jan; Samia Mohammad AL-tawil; Ebtesam Abdulrhaman Alghamdi; Ahmed A H Ali; Ahmed H. M. Sobh; Mohamed E.A. Abdelrahim Mohammed Gamal
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2018; 7(1): 73-76.
- Nematicidal and antimicrobial activities of methanol extracts of seventeen plants, of importance in ethnopharmacology, obtained from the Arabian Peninsula
Adel Al-Marby, Chukwunonso ECC Ejike, Muhammad Jawad Nasim, Nasser A Awadh-Ali, Rwaida A Al-badani, Ghanem MA Alghamdi, Claus Jacob
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(2): 114-121.
- Assessment of the air quality levels in the King Abdul Aziz Port in Dammam
Khaled Fikry Salama, Yasser Atef Alrashed, Feras Abdulrhman Alghamdi, Rashed Hmoud Alrashed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 282-286.