|7 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Cross-Sectional Study on Menarcheal Age and Menstrual Disorders.
Kharde Anup, Reddy Roshan, Phulambrikar Rutuja, Jadhav Jayashree
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(6): 19-23.
- Study of lifestyle practices of students of rural medical college, Loni
Rutuja Mohan Phulambrikar, Deepak B Phalke, Anup Lahanbhau Kharde, Vaishali D Phalke
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1079-1081.
- Dynamics of Doctor-Patient Relationship: A Cross-Sectional Study on Communication and Patient Satisfaction.
Kharde A, Phulambrikar R, Palnitkar J, Bhowmick M, Kesarkar G, Khanvelkar H
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(2): 65-68.
- Prevalence of hypertension and its risk factors in a field practice area of tertiary care teaching hospital in rural area of Western Maharashtra
Anup Lahanubahu Kharde; Jayant Deshpande; Rutuja Phulambrikar; Varsha Mahavarakar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 76-79.
- Effect of mifepristone in cervical ripening for induction of labour
Rutuja Athawale, Neema Acharya, S. Samal, C. Hariharan
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2013; 2(1): 35-38.
- Socio-demographic profile and associated risk factors in cancer patients attending the Oncology OPD of a tertiary care teaching hospital in Western Maharashtra, India
Rutuja V Bangal, Purushottam A Giri, Surekha V Bangal, Mahindra More, Kailash K Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1389-1392.
- A Retrospective Study on Qualitative Assessment of Copper Content in Oral Leukoplakia, Submucous Fibrosis and Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Rhodamine Stain
Priya Shirish Joshi, Bhagyalaxmi Praveen Hongal, Neha Shashank Agnihotri, Rutuja Shridhar Kempwade
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(3): 105-109.