|362 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Diagnostic accuracy of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in assessment of anterior cruciate ligament injuries of the knee joint
Saba Binte Kashmir, Shazia Yusuf, Raja Amjad Mahmood, Romasa Zeb, Uswa Zeb
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(3): 486-487.
- Frequencies of different benign and malignant focal hepatic lesions on Triphasic CT scanning in patients referred with suspicion of Hepatocellular carcinoma.
Shazia Yusuf, Saba Binte Kashmir, Raja Amjad Mehmood
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(1): 39-42.
- Correlation between utrasonography and histopathological measurement for predicting breast tumor size
Saba Binte Kashmir Shazia Yusuf Raja Amjad Mahmood Romasa Zeb Uswa Zeb
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(2): 344-346.
- Gross and Pathomorphological Alterations of Infectious Bursal Disease Virus (IBDV) Infection and Its Localization by Indirect Immunoperoxidase in Broilers
Tanveer Dar, Shayaib Kamil, Umar Amin, Pervaiz Dar, Masood Mir, Zahid Amin Kashoo, Salik Nazki, Rayeesa Ali, Showkat Shah
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 313-318.
- Prevalence of Brucellosis in Changra Goats of Cold Arid Desert, Ladakh, J&K
Abha Mariam, Masood S Mir, Vivek Gupta, Omer Khalil Baba, Zahid Amin Kashoo, Mudasir A Rather, Hilal M Khan, Asif H Sofi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 124-142.
- Extrapancreatic infections in acute pancreatitis and its influence on disease outcome
Majid Abbas Khawaja Reyaz Ahmed Para Mushtaq Ahmad Wani Adnan Firdous Raina Sumera Saba
National Journal of Medical Research. 2017; 7(1): 62-65.
- Occurance of Parasitic Infections in the Livestock of Zanaskar Region of Kargil, India
Zahoor Ahmad Wani, Idrees Mehraj Allaie, Bushra Mushtaq Shah, Hakim Athar Hussain, Asloob Ahmad Malik, Shahana Riyaz Tramboo, Khursheed Ahmad Sofi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 88-91.
- Profitability Assessment of Sheep Farming Under Field Conditions in Temperate Himalayan Climate of Jammu and Kashmir
Anees Ahmad Shah, Hilal Musadiq Khan, Parwaiz Ahmad Dar, Fehim Jeelani Wani, Masood Saleem Mir
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 238-244.
- VASA PREVIA-A CATASTROPHIC OBSTETRIC EMERGENCY
Isra Medical Journal. 2016; 8(3): 193-195.
- Nasolacrimal Duct Blockade in a Calf and Its Successful Management - A Case Report
Shahid Hussain Dar, Mujeeb Rehman Fazili, Dil Mohammad Makhdoomi, shazia Nissar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 261-262.
- Chlorpyrifos Induced Sub-acute Toxicity in Rabbits: Clinical, Haematological and Biochemical Alterations
Omer Khalil Baba, Mohd Maqbool Darzi, Masood Saleem Mir, Syed Ashaq Hussain, Shoaib Ahmad Kamil, Majid Shafi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 208-213.
- Significant impact of +105 A>C promoter polymorphism in IL-18 cytokine in patients with kidney stone disease
Mohammad A. Thoker, Arshad A. Pandith, Shahnawaz A. Sheikh, Aashaq Hussain, Mosin S. Khan, Faheem Shehjar, Zafar A. Shah, Mohammad Saleem Wani
. 2015; 3(5): 1219-1225.
- Complication of Fracture in Sheep
Hakim Athar, Anubhav Khajuria, Mohsin Ali Gazi, Nida Handoo, Bashir Anmad Moulvi, Jalal Uddin Parrah, Mohammed Osamah Kalim
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 222-225.
- Clinical Management of Glaucoma and Corneal Ulceration in a Cat
Syed Ashaq Hussain, Shafayat Ahmad Beigh, Hakim Athar, Showket ul Nabi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 181-185.
- A Study on the Prevalence of Bacillus Cereus Emetic Strains in Burfi In and Around Srinagar City of Kashmir
Altaf Musvi, Asif Iqbal, Manzoor Ahmad, Rayaz Chouhan Ahmad, Yasir Hafeez, Syed Arshid,Shahana Tramboo, Mehboob Willayet, Shakoor Bhat
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 165-175.
- Surgical significance of variations in anatomy in the biliary region
Ashfaq Ul Hassan, Showqat A. Zargar, Aijaz Malik, Pervez Shah
. 2013; 1(3): 183-187.
- Heat shock and the heat shock proteins: An overview
Sumira Bashir, Humaira Bashir, Syed Shuja Qadri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 489-494.
- EFFECT OF PRENATAL PHENYTOIN EXPOSURE ON THE APICAL ECTODERMAL RIDGES OF CHICK WING BUDS
Hamd Binte Shahab Syed, Muhammad Yunus Khan
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2017; 67(4): 604-609.
- Bovine Mastitis - A Disease of Serious Concern for Dairy Farmers
Henna Hamadani, Azmat Alam Khan, M. Tufail Banday, Ifat Ashraf, Nida Handoo, Asma Bashir Shah, Ambreen Hamadani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 42-55.
- Hydatid disease of liver and disseminated hydatidosis: anatomical, microbiological and radiological perspective
Ashfaq Ul Hassan, Obaid, Sajid Shafi, Muneeb Ul Hassan, Aijaz Rather
. 2013; 1(3): 188-190.
- Obesity and metabolic evaluation of 24 hour urinary analysis of adult stone formers, a case control study
Sheikh Mohd Saleem, Adnan Firdaus Raina, Shah Sumaya Jan
. 2016; 4(11): 4990-4994.
- Tropical diabetic hand syndrome- a case report with a short review
Mohd Mubarik Naqash, Feroze Ahmad, Arif Nabi Bhat, Umar Jalalie, Rameez Raja Najar
. 2016; 4(12): 5494-5496.
- Knowledge and attitude of private practitioners about operational component of tuberculosis under RNTCP
Shamila Hamid Qadri Syed Arshad Hussain Andrabi
. 2019; 9(1): 16-18.
- Epidemiological profile of pediatric pilgrim patients coming to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra in Jammu
Virender Singh Deepika Dewan Simran Deep Singh Tania Kakkar Rajat Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 454-458.
- Effect of Yeast (Sacchromyces cerevisae) and Herb (Urtica dioica) Supplementation on In-vitro Digestibility and Fermentation Attributes of Paddy Straw
Subhata Mehboob Abdul Majeed Ganai Gowher Gull Sheikh Danish Masood Yasir Afzal Beigh Mudasir Ahmad Bhat
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 305-312.
- A study of prescription auditing in rural health care setting of north India
Shahid Hussain, Zahida Parveen, Seema Gupta, Dinesh Kumar, Rohini Gupta, Shivani Thakur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2461-2465.
- Effect of anti-prolactin drug and peppermint on broodiness, laying performance and egg quality in indigenous hens
Mst. Nasrin Banu, Md. Bazlar Rashid, Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Fahima Binte Aziz, Md. Rakibul Islam, Md. Anowarul Haque
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 547-554.
- Parasitic Profile of Domestic Geese of Kashmir
Henna Hamadani, Azmat Alam Khan, Zahoor Ahmad Wani, Heena Jalal, Syed Junaid Ahmad Bihaqi, Masood Saleem Mir
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 129-133.
- Lipid profile and hs-CRP levels in patients with subclinical hypothyroidism
Parveen Sharma, Nivedita Prashar, Gopal Sharma, Hardeep Singh, Rashmi Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1233-1236.
- The anatomical, surgical and orthopedic importance of gastrocnemius
Ashfaq U. Hassan, Zahida Rasool, Nasir Muzzaffar
. 2013; 1(4): 326-328.
- Catheter fracture- A rare complication of Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter (PICC) .
Yasir Bashir, Shuaeb Bhat, Fahim Manzoor, Asif Ahmad, Nusrat Bashir
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 262-263.
- Prevalence of anemia in geriatric population of Kashmir: A hospital based study
Nazia Hilal, Azher Mushtaq
. 2017; 1(1): 26-30.
- Plant Growth Promoting Potential of Rhizobium Isolates and Soil Health
Zahoor Ahmad Baba, Malik Asif, Tahir Ahmad Sheikh, Fayaz Ahmad Sheikh, Zahoor Ahmad Bhat, Sana Khan, Tabinda Saher, Basharat Hamid
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(5): 423-429.
- A comparative randomized study to evaluate the effect of gabapentin alone and in combination with labetalol in attenuating the pressor response to direct laryngoscopy and intubation
Shaista Yaqoob, Tantry Tariq Gani, Aabid Hussain Mir, Abida Yousuf, Abdul Waheed Mir, Shahnawaz Khaliq
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 58-62.
- Do Serum Ascorbic Acid and Nitric Oxide Levels Differ Between Pregnant and Non-Pregnant Crossbred Ewes at Early Stages during Breeding Season?
Fabiha Rasool Farooz Lone Mohamad Naiem Banday Mehrajuddin Naikoo Muzamil Rashid
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 290-295.
- Accuracy and utility of intraoperative squash smear cytology in neurosurgical practice
Mehnaaz Sultan Khuroo Shaista Mushtaq Hamdani Syed Shafiq Alam Bushra Rashid Sahaf Nazia Qayoom Dar Rukhsana Akhter Bhat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 130-135.
- Economics of Broiler Rearing Under Different Colours of Light
Tasaduk Khaliq, Azmat Alam Khan, Heena Hamadani, M. Shafi, M. Tufail Banday
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 58-62.
- Seasonal Occurrence of Gastrointestinal Parasites in Sheep of Kashmir Division
Iram Mushtaq Lone, M.Maroof.Shah, Asif Iqbal, M.Ashraf. Baba, Abeen Sakina, Nighat Wafai, Shugufta Nasreen
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(2): 135-138.
- Evaluation of pulmonary function tests in elderly population
R. K. Dhar, Mrityunjay Gupta, Vijay Khajuria, Navinder Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 1-5.
- ‘Breeders Toolkit’- A Cloud-Based Breeding Toolkit for Estimation of Various Breeding Parameters
Ambreen Hamadani Nazir A Ganai Shah F Farooq Mubashir A Rather
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 221-232.
- Smoking behaviour among young doctors of a tertiary care hospital in North India
Muneer A. Bhat, Haroon Rashid, Shahnawaz Hamid, Sajad Hamid, Sadaf Ali, Rehana Khursheed
. 2014; 2(3): 1026-1030.
- Prevalence and pattern of substance abuse among school childern in nothern India: A rapid assesment study
Syed Shuja Qadri, RKD Goel, Jagjeet Singh, Surendra Kumar Ahluwalia, Rambha Pathak, Humaira Bashir
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 273-282.
- An epidemiological study on substance abuse among college students of north India (Kashmir valley)
Tufeel Ahad Baba, Abdul Majid Ganai, Syed Shuja Qadri, Mushtaq Ahmad Margoob, qazi mohammad iqbal, zahid ali khan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 562-567.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practices of postnatal mothers regarding breastfeeding: A cross-sectional study
Abroo Bashir, Suhail Mansoor, Mohammad Yousuf Naikoo
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 725-730.
- Screening of cardiovascular risk factors among, urban, semiurban, and rural residents in Jammu district of Jammu and Kashmir
Sushil Kumar Sharma, Arvind Kohli,Vineeta Sawhney, Nasir Choudhary, Mohi Kalsotra, Dhaneshwar Kapoor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 443-447.
- Virulence variation in Alternaria mali (Roberts) and evaluation of systemic
acquired resistance (SAR) activators for the management of Alternaria leaf
blotch of apple
T. A. Sofi*
, Muzafer A. Beig, Gh. Hassan Dar, F. A. Ahangar and Aflaq Hamid
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(3): 196-204.
- Pancreatic tubercular abscess in a patient of disseminated tuberculosis
Shoiab Mohd Patto, Zubair Ahmad Thoker, Adnan Firdous Raina
. 2016; 4(8): 3650-3653.
- Sources of stress among first-year medical students
Nida Nowreen Farhana Ahad
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 440-442.
- Evaluation of Medicines Forecasting and Quantification Practices in Various Public Sector Hospitals Using Indicator Based Assessment Tool
Mir Javid Iqbal, Mohammad Ishaq Geer, Parvez Ahamd Dar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(12): 72-76.
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (EDCs) and Fish Health- A Brief Review
Muneeb U Rehman, Rayeesa Ali, Sheikh Bilal Ahmad, Gowher Gull, Ishraq Hussain, Shahzada Mudasir, Manzoor R Mir
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 45-54.
- Serum Lipid Profile of Breast Cancer Patients in Kashmir
Showkat Ahmad Bhat, Manzoor R Mir, Sabhiya Majid, Ahmad Arif Reshi, Ishraq Husain, Tehseen Hassan, Hilal Ahmad
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2013; 2(1): 26-31.
- Efficacy of different therapeutic regimens for acute foot rot in adult sheep
Mohammad Moin Ansari, Khadim Hussain Dar, Hilal Ahmad Tantray, Mohammad Mansoor Bhat, Shahid Hussain Dar, Mehraj ud-Din Naikoo
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(3): 114-118.
- Contraceptive use: Its prevalence, awareness, practices and determinants in a rural population of Northern India
Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Parveen Singh, Riya Gupta, Najma Akhtar, Chandini Gupta, Pawan Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1543-1547.
- Feasibility of establishing and operationalizing basic Health and Demographic Surveillance System (HDSS) in rural area of northern India
Suresh Kotwal, Dinesh Kumar, Shivwani Thakur, Tajali Nazir Shora, Deepika Dewan, Kiran Bala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 51-57.
- Pyogenic liver abscesses and symptomatic hypercalcemia: The report of an unusual association
Ibrahim Masoodi Touseef Ahmad Sirwal Nisar ul Hassan Malik Charanjit Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 947-949.
- Gastric ulceration in dog: A review
J. D. Parrah, B. A. Moulvi, Mohsin Ali Gazi, D. M. Makhdoomi, H. Athar, Shahid Dar, A. Q. Mir
. 2013; 6(7): 449-454.
- Efficacy and safety of tirofiban as an adjunctive therapy in patients with acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty
Sanjay Sharma, Seema Gupta, Sanjeev Bhat, Zahid Gillani, Dinesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 531-536.
- Aerobic bacteriology of chronic suppurative otitis media: a hospital based study
Asifa Nazir, S. M. Kadri
. 2014; 2(4): 1521-1525.
- Outcome of albendazole therapy in the management of hepatic hydatid disease
Shams Ul Bari, Mohd Mubarik Naqash, Ajaz A. Malik
. 2016; 4(8): 3549-3553.
- Seasonal prevalence of hydatidosis in buffaloes –A retrospective study
For full text please visit : http://www.veterinaryworld.org/Vol.6/Sept-2013/12.html
Aarif M. Khan, Mohsin Gazi, Suhani Bashir
. 2013; 6(9): 647-650.
- Forced vital capacity, forced expiratory volume in 1st second and forced expiratory ratio in automobile spray paint workers
Geetika Gupta, Sabita Yograj, Anil K. Gupta, Bhavna Langer, Mumtaz Goni
. 2016; 4(9): 3724-3728.
- Exploring psychosocial issues in patients of erectile dysfunction: A study in tertiary care setting
Raja Langer, Bhavna Langer, Remia Mahajan, Elias Sharma, Rajiv K Gupta, Rashmi Kumari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1050-1055.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology as a diagnostic tool in nodular skin lesions
Rajat Gupta, Rishabh Gupta, Deepika Dewan, Shavi Mahajan, Paramjeet Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1229-1232.
- Study of prescribing patterns of hypolipidemic agents in a tertiary care teaching hospital in North India
Seema Gupta, Rajesh Kumar, Dharminder Kumar, Sanjeev Bhat, Dinesh Kumar, Nusrat Kareem Bhat, Surbhi Mahajan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 198-202.
- Impact of class attendance on academic performance in the subject of physiology
Nida Nowreen Sumaira Chowdhary Reqaya Hameed
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 524-526.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: an experience
Syed Suriya Arajmand Farooq, Nazia Mehfooz, Manzoor Ahmad Malik, Naveed Nazir, Khurshid Dar, Suhail Amin Patigaroo
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 978-985.
- "Traumatic bilateral anterior glenohumeral dislocation .Should unsupervised training at local gym be allowed?"
Hayat Ahmad Khan, Younis Kamal, Mohammad Ashraf Khan, Naseemul Gani, Munir Farooq, Adnan Zahoor
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2015; 1(1): 34-36.
- Prevalence of refractive errors among dental scholars and supporting auxiliary staff in a Government Hospital of Kashmir- A cross-sectional study
Aasim Farooq Shah, Asif Yousuf, Rayees Ahmed, Suhail Majid Jan, Mohsin Siddiq, Irfan Ashraf Baba
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 359-364.
- Relationship between intraocular pressure and body mass index
Mehak Mufti Hammad Nasti Tajali Shora
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 540-542.
- Exploring attitude toward research and plagiarism among faculty members and senior residents in a medical school of North India: A cross-sectional study
Rashmi Kumari, Bhavna Langer, Parveen Singh, Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Pawan Sharma, Riya Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(4): 255-259.
- Drug utilization pattern using WHO prescribing, patient care and health facility indicators in a primary and secondary health care facility
Zahida Parveen, Seema Gupta, Dinesh Kumar, Shahid Hussain
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 182-186.
- Vitamin D deficiency among female students of a Government Medical College
Anjum Batul Nusrat Chauhan Amarjeet S Bhatia Sunil Sachdev Mrityunjay Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1587-1590.
- Effect of the Sex of New Born During Various Days of Transition Period on Various Physico-Chemical, Compositional and Microbiological Characteristics of Bovine Colostrum
Tahir Nazir, Mohammad Ashraf Pal, Firdous Ahmad Baba, Ashaq Manzoor, Asif Hassan Sofi, Sheikh Rafeh Ahmad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 233-246.
- Obstructive urolithiasis in ruminants – A review
D. M Makhdoomi, Mohsin A Gazi
. 2013; 6(4): 233-238.
- Spontaneous Cervico-Thoracic Spinal Epidural Hematoma in an Elderly Patient: A Rare Presentation
Reyaz Ahmed Para,Muzamil Latief,Huma Noor, Mohammadd Ashraf Khan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 424-427.
- Epidemiological determinants of pregnancy outcome in urban slums of Jammu city-a prospective study
Kiran Bala, Bhavna Sahni, Deepika Dewan, Tejinder Kumar, Rimpi Sangral
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 23-28.
- Obesity and comorbid conditions: An urban population-based cross-sectional study in Northwest India
Renu Rani, Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Parveen Singh, Rashmi Kumari, Harsh K Sharma, Riya Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1514-1518.
- Reasons for road traffic accidents—victims’ perspective
Jatinder Singh, Manjote Kour Sahni, Safoora Bilquees, S.M Saleem Khan, Inaamul Haq
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 814-818.
- Insomnia and its associated factors: A cross-sectional study in rural adults of North India
Rashmi Kumari Rajiv Kumar Gupta Bhavna Langer Parveen Singh Najma Akhtar Anuradha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 800-804.
- Impact of oral hygiene training of anganwadi workers on improvement of oral hygiene in rural child population of Jammu and Kashmir
Aasim Farooq Shah, Ishrat Ibrahim, Suhail Majid jan, Irfan Ashraf Baba
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1325-1329.
- A histological study of prostate
Ashfaq U. Hassan, Zahida Rasool
. 2013; 1(4): 557-562.
- Congenital neck masses: embryological and anatomical perspectives
Zahida Rasool, Ashfaq U. Hassan
. 2013; 1(4): 329-332.
- Excision and primary closure of sacrococcygeal pilonidal sinus using suction drain
Munir Ahmad Wani, Mudassar Shah, Khurshid Alam Wani, Ajaz Ahmad Malik
. 2016; 3(2): 837-840.
- Complementary and alternative medicine use in medical OPD patients of rheumatoid arthritis in a tertiary care hospital
Shamiya Sadiq, Sharminder Kaur , vijay khajuria, Sapna Gupta, Aman Sharma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(4): 305-309.
- Hirudotherapy /Leech therapy: Applications and Indications in Surgery
Swaid Abdullah, Latief M. Dar, Adil Rashid, Anita Tewari
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2012; 1(3): 172-180.
- A Prospective Evaluation of Predictive Risk Factors, Severity of Liver Injury and Course of Anti –Tubercular Treatment Induced
Waseem Javid Majid Abbas Khawaja Ghulam Nabi Dhobi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(1): 25-28.
- Prevalence of tobacco, alcohol, and other drug abuse among school-going male adolescents in Jammu
Vijay Kumar, Dinesh Kumar, Tajali Nazir Shora, Deepika Dewan, Vijay Mengi, Mohd. Razaq
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 246-251.
- A Review on Pharmacological Properties of Colchicum luteum - A Himalayan Herb
Rayeesa Ali, Shayaib A Kamil, Muneeb U Rehman, Masood S Mir, Umar Amin
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 14-23.
- Evaluating Menouria-Comparison of X-Ray
Cystography and Hysterography
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2008; 7(3): 148-150.
- Knowledge and practices regarding breastfeeding: A community-based cross-sectional study in a rural area of Northwest India
Aruna K Verma, Rashmi Kumari, Shahid Hussain, Bhavna Langer, Rajiv K Gupta, Parveen Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1056-1060.
- Comparison of efficacy and safety of escitalopram and vilazodone in major depressive disorder
Palvi Kudyar, Brij Mohan Gupta, Vijay Khajuria, Rakesh Banal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1147-1152.
- Two stage flexor tendon reconstruction in hand: our experience
Tawheed Ahmad, Mir Mohsin, Mohammad Inam Zaroo, Sheikh Adil Bashir, Adil Hafeez Wani, Haroon Rashid Zargar, Altaf Rasool, Peerzada Umar Farooq Baba, Akram Hussain Bijli, Summaira Jan, Saima Rashid, Shabir Ahmad Langoo, Mushtaq Ahmed Bhat
. 2016; 4(11): 4697-4700.
- Histopathological study of renal tumors in resected nephrectomy specimens-An experience from teritary care centre.
Nusrat Bashir Yasir Bashir Parveen Shah Nazia Bhat Othman Salim Nuzhat Samoon Humaira Bashir Saleem Hussain Dekyong Angmo Tazeen Geelani Danish Khan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 25-29.
- Aerodigestive tract foreign bodies: an experience at a teritiary-care hospital
Showkat A Showkat, Nazia Mehfooz, Zafarullah Beigh, Omar M Shafi, Suhail A Patigaroo, Rauf Ahmad
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1551-1555.
- Comparative evaluation of atorvastatin and simvastatin on critical fusion frequency in healthy volunteers
Vijay Khajuria, Neelam Rani, Shamiya Sadiq, Vishal Tandon, Roshi Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1428-1431.
- PHYTOCHEMICAL, ELEMENTAL AND ACUTE TOXIC EFFECTS OF METHANOL EXTRACT OF ONION (ALLIUM CEPA) BULBS IN WISTA ALBINO RATS EXPERIMENTALY PRE-EXPOSED AND RESTED FOR A WEEK
J, A. OYEWUSI ,.A. B. SABA, J. O. OLUKUNLE
Vom Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2015; 10(1): 65-74.
- Monitoring of Polio Supplementary Immunization activities in some selected areas of Jammu region: Lessons learnt from the field
Deepika Dewan Abroo Bashir Suresh Kotwal Dinesh Kumar Kamna Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 819-824.
- Perinatal and neonatal outcome in meconium stained amniotic fluid
Shazia Qadir, Sami Jan, Javaid A Chachoo, Shameem parveen
. 2016; 5(5): 1400-1405.
- Evaluation of BCG test in diagnosis of tuberculosis in BCG vaccinated children and its comparison with Mantoux test
Rafiq Anjum, Shazia Qayum, Anjum Rashid
. 2016; 3(4): 1339-1343.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of Antibiotics among Kashmiri Population; A cross section study
Arslaan Javaeed Rabbia Mustafa Uzma Qayyum Sanniya Khan Ghauri
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 53-56.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW