|79 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Microcystic congenital pulmonary airway malformation of the lung causing non immune hydrops fetalis and Mirror syndrome: a case report
Imran Ali Mohammed, Sirumalla Chandrasekhar, Sandhya Anil, H. Sandhya Rani
. 2015; 2(2): 311-315.
- Antifeedant Constituents from Leucaena leucocephala
Poonam Negi, Bhupendra Singh Rawat, Devendra Singh Negi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 028-031.
- Fungal endometritis in bovines
Pinki Saini, madhumeet Singh, Pravesh Kumar,
Open Veterinary Journal. 2019; 9(1): 94-98.
- Assessment of antimycotic activity of seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) leaf exacts against common fungi associated with skin dermatitis
Harshit Verma, Mandeep Sharma, Rajesh Chahota, Akanksha Palial
. 2013; 6(4): 205-208.
- Haematological and biochemical analysis in canine enteritis
Abid Ali Bhat, Des Raj Wadhwa, Summer Preet Singh, Inderpal Singh
. 2013; 6(7): 380-383.
- Molecular-Docking Study of Anti-Stress Natural Compounds Against GABAa Receptor Portends the Novel Approach to Stress Treatment
Abhishek Negi, Parul Singh, Nancy Taneja, Shalini Mani
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(12): 38-43.
- Subclinical Systolic Dysfunction among Newly Diagnosed Hypertensives with Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction Using Two Dimensional Strain Imaging Method; Hospital Based Observational Study
Tulika Madaik, Prakash C Negi, Anita Padam, Urmil Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 27-32.
- Role of intravitreal Bevacizumab Injection for Management of Neovascular Age Related Macular Degeneration
Neha K Desai, Somesh V Aggarwal, Puja S Negi, Sonali S Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 130-133.
- Quality of nurse patient therapeutic communication and overall patient satisfaction during their hospitalization stay
Sandhya Negi, Harleen Kaur, Grace M Singh, Sanchita Pugazhendi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 675-679.
- A six year appraisal of caesarean delivery at a teaching hospital in Uttarakhand
Namrata Saxena, Bhawna Sharma, Vineeta Gupta, Kamal S. Negi
. 2016; 5(12): 4369-4372.
- SCIENTIFIC UNDERSTANDING OF ANASTHI GARBHA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2008; 14(1): 47-52.
- Gingival cyst of new born: a case report
Jinisha Madathil, Bhupender Singh Negi, Nileena R. Kumar
. 2016; 3(3): 1129-1131.
- Peripheral Neuropathy and Abnormal Visual Evoked Potentials in Stable Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Sanjeev Prabhakar, Malay Sarkar, Sudhir Sharma, Rameshwar S Negi, Sunil Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 174-178.
- Broad ligament myoma at 75 causing clinical, ultrasonic and intraoperative diagnostic dilemma
. 2014; 3(1): 279-281.
- "Life is Not Mere Living but Living in Health" - An Overview of Rural Health Practice
Ravishekar N Hiremath, Venkatesh Govindasamy, Sandeep Bhalla, Sandhya Ghodke, Renuka Kunte, Shubhralok Sinha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 536-540.
- Perception of educational ambiance among undergraduate medical students at Geetanjali Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Sandhya Sharma, Manjinder Kaur
. 2016; 4(12): 5411-5416.
- Trial of ORG 10172 in acute stroke treatment classification and associated risk factors of ischemic stroke: a prospective study from a tertiary care center in South India
Sandhya Manorenj, Snehalatha Inturi, Jyotsna B.
. 2016; 4(11): 5012-5018.
- Level of acceptance of IUCD insertion in Indian women - a cross-sectional mixed research from central India
Sandhya Subhash Gadre, Rupa Ahirwar
. 2015; 4(4): 1079-1085.
- Efficacy of the risk score for conversion from laparoscopic to open cholecystectomy in determining the difficulty of laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Prabhakar Subramaniyan, Sandhya Padmanabhan Iyer, Amar Munoli
. 2016; 3(4): 1883-1888.
- Pyocolpos at puberty: a very rare entity
Sandhya Subhash Gadre, Rupa Ahirwar, Swati Sharma
. 2014; 3(4): 1138-1141.
- Pharmacovigilance system and the future challenges in India-A Perspective
*SANDHYA JAIN*, 1DR VIKAS JAIN, 2RADHA SHARMA
. 2018; 8(2): 27-31.
- A study on maternal and perinatal out comes in cases of eclampsia admitting to government medical college and general hospital, Anantapuramu, Andhra Pradesh, India
Shamshad Begum Shaikh, Sandhya Jampala, Shyamala Devi S., Mallika
. 2016; 5(7): 2146-2150.
- Descriptive analytical study looking for agreement between colposcopic cervical findings and cervical exfoliative cytology
Sandhya S. Gadre, S. G. Gupta, Abhishek S. Gadre
. 2013; 2(3): 402-405.
- A rare case of neonatal bacterial sinusitis
Natashya H. Sima, Poonam K. Saidha, Ophelia D’Souza, Sandhya S. Patil
. 2016; 3(4): 1477-1479.
- Prevalence, pattern, risk factors and outcome of stroke in women: a clinical study of 100 cases from a tertiary care center in South India
Sandhya Manorenj, Snehalatha Inturi, B. Jyotsna, V. Sai Savya, Devender Areli, O. Balarami Reddy
. 2016; 4(6): 2388-2393.
- Acute intermittent porphyria and pregnancy: an obstetric challenge
Pragati Meena, Sandhya Jain, Shalini Rajaram, Bindiya Gupta, Neerja Goel
. 2016; 5(2): 542-544.
- Prevalence of Hypertension and its Relationship with Overweight and Obesity in Adolescents and Young Adults
Srinivas S, Srinivas Pallerla, Srinivas Madoori, Ramdas J, Sreenivas Kotla, Sandhya Rao Jalagam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 149-154.
- Retained fetal bones: an unusual cause of abnormal uterine bleeding
Sonia Chawla, Sandhya Jain, Swati Sharma, Shalini Rajaram, Neerja Goel
. 2016; 5(6): 2032-2033.
- Oxidized cellulose: an unusual cause of post hysterectomy hemorrhage
Amrita, Sandhya Jain, Swati Sharma, Shalini Rajaram, Bindiya Gupta
. 2016; 5(8): 2866-2868.
- Scenario of ovarian mass lesions at a teaching hospital in Andhra Pradesh, India
Soumini Gangaraju, Lavanya Kumari Sarella, Lakshmi Chaveli V, Sandhya Gurugubelli
. 2015; 4(4): 982-989.
- Preferences of eligible women from an Indian medical college hospital for adapting contraceptives
Sandhya Gadre, Abhishek Gadre
. 2016; 5(1): 35-40.
- Association of hyperlipidemia with lymph node metastasis in early gastric carcinoma
Dhiraj Kumar, Anil Negi, Sushanta Kumar Das
. 2015; 2(2): 187-190.
- An overview of women with post-partum haemorrhage in a tertiary care centre at capital of Madhya Pradesh, India
Sandhya Gadre, Shweta Patel, Abhishek Gadre
. 2016; 5(1): 23-28.
- Blood lipid levels, statin therapy and risk of intracerebral hemorrhage versus ischemic vascular events: a prospective case control study from tertiary care center of south India
Sandhya Manorenj, Imran Ahmed Siddiqui, Snehalatha Inturi, Sudhaker Barla
. 2016; 4(11): 4857-4861.
- Pneumatosis cystoides intestinalis- a morphological curio or a pitfall for surgeons: report of two cases and literature review
Anjali N. Bode, Sandhya V. Poflee, Nandu P. Pande P, Anuradha V. Shrikhande
. 2014; 2(4): 1791-1794.
- Knowledge on risk factors of uterine prolapse among reproductive age group women of Bajrabarahi Municipality of Lalitpur, Nepal
Devendra Raj Singh, Sandhya Lama, Santosh Maharjan
. 2016; 5(10): 3343-3348.
- Safety evaluation of seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) leaves in Japanese quail
Vikram Patial, R. K. Asrani, Rajendra Damu Patil
. 2013; 6(9): 596-600.
- Juvenile cemento-ossifying fibroma: a case report using modified Gallego’s staining
Tamgadge Avinash, Tamgadge Sandhya, Venkateshwar Gokul, Tiwari Neha, Dhauskar Snehal
. 2016; 4(2): 658-661.
- A comparative study of lipid profile, body mass index, and waist circumference among Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients with poor and good metabolic control and normal age-matched control group
Sandhya Menon, Rajeev Venugopal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 239-243.
- A Simplified Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Method for Simultaneous Determination of Pyrimethamine, Sulphadoxine and Artesunate in Human Plasma
S M Sandhya, P S Shijikumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 109-114.
- Study of ECG changes and left ventricular diastolic dysfunction as hemodynamic markers of myocardial stress in chronic smokers
Metta Sandhya, Uppala Satyanarayana, Deverashetty Joyarani
. 2015; 3(3): 588-592.
- A Study on Prevalence and Factors Associated with the Depression among Medical Adolescent Students
Vanitha S S, Sandhya Rani Javalkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(3): 172-175.
- Practice patterns and their influence on prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders among Indian dentists
Raghavendra Shankar, Sandhya Kalappa
. 2015; 3(12): 3459-3464.
- Determination of the antioxidant potential of goat sperm cells
Sudipta Saha, Sandhya Rekha Dungdung, Gopal Chandra Majumder
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2014; 3(3): 195-200.
- Role of Fiber-Optic Bronchoscopy in Sputum Smear Negative Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Dimple Kumar Bhaglani, Malay Sarkar, Digvijay Singh, Rameshwar S Negi, Sunil Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 134-139.
- Comparative study of anthropometric parameters in diabetic and non-diabetic human beings
Yamini Devulapally, Devender Singh Negi, Kasturi Bai Pasula
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 983-986.
- Does Poor Health Index in India Suggest Trouble for National Reforms Like Women Empowerment as per Sustainable Development Goals or Vice Versa?
Singh Sandhya, Kaushal Rituja, Saxena DM
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 773-777.
- A comparative study of skeletal muscle fatigue in diabetic and non-diabetic human beings
Yamini Devulapally, Devender Singh Negi, Kasturi Bai Pasula
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1529-1532.
- Menstrual hygiene practices among adolescent schoolgirls of rural Mangalore, Karnataka
Sandhya Rani Javalkar, Akshaya K M
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1145-1149.
- Role of Bronchial Artery Embolization in the Management of Hemoptysis
Niranjan Narasimhalu, Malay Sarkar, Rajeev Bhardwaj, Rameshwarsingh Negi, Sunil Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 179-184.
- Analysis of MUC4 expression in the prostatic adenocarcinoma and its pathological implications
Sandhya Sundaram, Simon Durai Raj C., Krishnakumar R., Santhosh D., Sangeetha Narashiman, Prathiba D.
. 2016; 4(9): 4172-4175.
- Study on Conventional vs. Artificial Rearing of Surti Buffalo Calves
Ketan A Patel, Rana Ranjeet Singh, Sandhya S Chaudhary, Virendra Kumar Singh, Mahipal Choubey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 139-147.
- STUDY OF FREQUENCY OF ANAEMIA IN CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE AND ITS IMPACT ON HEALTH RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE
Puja Negi Rajta, Anita Padam, Malay Sarkar, Urmil Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 10-15.
- A cross-sectional study on risk factors for Type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural population of Davangere
Vanitha S S, Sandhya Rani Javalkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1163-1167.
- P-wave Abnormalities in Patients of Stable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Sriharshavardhana SV, Malay Sarkar, Arvind kandoria, Rameshwar S Negi, Sunil Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 181-185.
- Evaluation of the effect of Aegle marmelos and Punica granatum in a murine model of dextran sulfate sodium-induced acute colitis
Sandhya K Kamat, Kritarth Naman M Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 312-319.
- Cyto-histopathological and clinico-radiological evaluation of thyroid lesions
Sandhya M Rani, Dhanraj S Reddy, Srinivas K Rao
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1391-1395.
- Clinico-histopathologic study of nonneoplastic uterine cervical lesions
S Dhanraj Reddy, M Sandhya Rani, K Srinivas Rao
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1536-1539.
- Comparing the immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effect of curcumin and capsaicin on chronic stress-induced albino rats
Saliha C K, Sandhya T Avadhany
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1153-1157.
- Clinical spectrum and complications of scrub typhus: a single-centre, pilot observation from central India
Jay Deshmukh, Sandhya Saoji, Arjun Deshmukh, Vijay M. Katekhaye
. 2016; 4(11): 4898-4902.
- A Study on Postnatal Depression among Women Attending Tertiary Care Hospital in Davanagere, Karnataka
Sandhya Rani Javalkar, Vanitha S S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(3): 167-171.
- Does agenesis of Palmaris Longus tendon affect the hand grip strength?
Supreeth Nekkanti, Philomena Zacharias, Sandhya Kunyil, Archana Meka
Hand and Microsurgery. 2018; 7(3): 115-124.
- Effect of obesity on pulmonary function tests in apparently healthy young women
Joyarani Devershetty, Sandhya Metta, Satyanarayana Uppala, Ganesh Kamble
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1519-1522.
- A Study on Awareness and Utilization of Kishori Shakti Yojana (KSY) Services among Adolescent Girls in Urban Area of Davanagere Taluk
Swathi S Aithal, Sandhya Rani Javalkar, Satish Ghatage
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(12): 851-855.
- VACUUM ASSISTED PLASTINATION USING MELAMYNE
Aarushi Jain, Sandhya Mehra, Kalpana Makhija, Shweta Asthana
National Journal of Medical Research. 2017; 7(1): 52-56.
- Prevalence of Depression amongst Higher Secondary School Adolescents in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
Lodha Rama S, Seema Patel, Surbhi Maata, Priyanka Negi, Naman Sahu, Pal D K, Lodha Krishna Murari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 856-858.
- A study of meat consumption on cardio-metabolic risk factors in pre-menopausal type-2 diabetic patients.
Satish Kumar NS, Aswini Dutt R, Neevan DR D\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'souza, Shankar Bhat K, Sandhya K Hemraj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 57-62.
- Epidemiological Trends and Clinical Manifestations of Dengue Cases Admitted in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Sullia, Karnataka
Dinesh P Vasu, Sandhya Gopi, Annarao G Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 176-181.
- A study on relevance of mid arm circumference measurement among 13-60 months of children at urban field practice area of Alluri Sita Ramaraju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru
Thotakura Praneeth Choudhary, K. Chandra Sekhar, K. Uma Maheshwara Rao, Chandrasekhar Vallepalli, P. G. Deotale, Sandhya Sree Gogineni
. 2014; 1(2): 84-88.
- Premarital screening of college students for carrier detection in thalassemia and sickle cell disease: need of the hour
Sonali Datar, Sandhya Poflee, Anuradha Shrikande
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 420-423.
- Integrated yoga therapy for mastalgia
Raghunath Sukanya, Raghuram Nagarathna, Ravi Sandhya, Hongasandra Ramarao Nagendra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 162-170.
- A psychotropic drug use study among depression patients attending private psychiatric practitioners of Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Shaktibala Dutta, Vijay Kaul, Mirza Atif Beg, Saubhagya Sindhu, Nand Kishore Singh, Srihari Dutta, Shalu Bawa, Mohammad Anjoom, Ankita Negi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 634-638.
- Impact of chronic smoking on lipid peroxidation and electrocardiogram in ischemic heart disease patients
Sandhya Metta, Umesh G Balgi, Shruti Mohanty, Archana A Dharwadkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1182-1185.
- Preferred drug usage among patients attending ophthalmology outpatient department for the treatment of dry eye syndrome in a tertiary care teaching hospital at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Shaktibala Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Shalu Bawa, Saubhagya Sindhu, Mohammad Anjoom, Sanjeev Kumar Mittal, Yogesh Kumar, Ankita Negi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 217-221.
- PERSISTENT MULLERIAN DUCT SYNDROME PRESENTING AS AN INGUINAL HERNIA : A CASE REPORT
Amit Dangi, Sandhya Gupta, Vinod Tamaknand, Rajesh Godara, Pradeep Garg
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2018; 4(2): 93-95.
- Oxaliplatin-induced laryngospasm - A case report
Sarada Kolathu, Sandhya Lekshmi S, Ranjini Pillai, Neethu C M, Pavithran Keechilat
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 146-148.
- WHY TOTAL SPLENECTOMY IS BETTER CHOICE THAN CONSERVATIVE SURGERY IN SPLENIC CYST?
Naveen Verma, Sunil Yadav, Sandhya Gupta, Vinod Tamaknand, Rajesh Godara, Pradeep Garg
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(2): 97-99.
- Evaluation of oxidative stress and lipid profile in patients of generalized vitiligo
Arun Kumar Metta, Sandhya Metta, Imran Kazmi, Govind Raj
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 493-496.
- PENILE GANGRENE FOLLOWING CONDOM CATHETER URINARY DRAINAGE: A CASE REPORT
Sandhya Gupta, Vinod Tamaknand, Amit Dangi, Bhawan Nangarwal, Rajesh Godara, Pradeep Garg
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2018; 4(3): 156-157.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW