|68 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Effects of sixteen weeks exercise training on left ventricular dimensions and function in young athletes
Sandip M Hulke, Yuganti P Vaidya, Amandeepkour R Ratta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 152-158.
- Correlation of sperm function test with antioxidant levels in seminal plasma
Shrikant Shete, Sandip Meghnad Hulke, Avinash Thakare
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 159-166.
- Lung function test in petrol pump workers.
Sandip Meghnad Hulke, Prashant M Patil, Avinash E Thakare, Yuganti Prabhakar Vaidya.
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(1): 71-75.
- PREVALENCE OF NIPAH VIRAL INFECTION IN ASIATIC REGION –AN OVERVIEW
International Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health. 2012; 1(1): 6-10.
- Self-medication: Awareness and Attitude among undergraduate medical students in a tertiary care medical college, Dhule
Sandip Bharat Patil
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 198-202.
- A study report on phylogenetic analysis of Classical swine fever virus isolated in different parts of the World
Sandip Chakraborty, B M Veeregowda
Veterinary World. 2012; 5(7): 437-442.
- Pattern of Behavior Problems amongst the Urban Slum Dwellers Aged 6 to 18 Years
Sandip S Jogdand, Jayshree D Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 245-248.
- Knowledge and Pattern about Medicine Use amongst Rural People of Maharashtra
Sandip S Jogdand, Jayshree D Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 358-361.
- Socio-Demographic Correlates of Behavior Problems Amongst the Urban Slum Dwellers Aged Between 6 to 18 Years
Jayshree D Naik, Sandip S Jogdand
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 222-225.
- Organization and Comparative Analysis of the Genome of Ruminants and Canids – a Review.
Journal of Animal Production Advances. 2013; 3(12): 323-330.
- Work Induced Stress among Medical Representatives in Aurangabad City, Maharashtra
Sandip B Patil; Jeewan Singh Meena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 277-281.
- DIFFICULT EAR FOREIGN BODY: ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND METHODS OF REMOVAL
*Parmar Sandip M., Chaudhary Meenu, Mittal D.P., Malik M. K.
Journal Of Advance Researches In Medical Sciences ( Formerly Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences). 2014; 6(4): 248-251.
- Posterior Mediastinal Mass-Extraskeletal Ewings Sarcoma
Lakshmaiah KC, Sandip G, Guruprasad B, Nagesh TS, Siddhartha B, Govindababu K
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2013; 3(7): 84-87.
- ADJUNCTIVE USE OF TOPICAL MITOMYCIN-C IN ENDOSCOPIC DACRYOCYSTORHINOSTOMY
*Parmar Sandip M., Chaudhary Meenu, Prajapati Bela J, Mittal D.P.
Journal Of Advance Researches In Medical Sciences ( Formerly Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences). 2014; 6(4): 245-247.
- A study on changes in serum GGT and Magnesium level in alcoholic liver disease
Gandhi Paulin A, Sendhav Sandip S, Sanghani Hiren I, Patel Arpita P
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2014; 3(1): 12-15.
- MDCT In Blunt Abdominal Trauma, A Good Predictor For Surgical Management
Kavita Umesh Vaishnav, Chhaya Jagat Bhatt, Dharita Sandip Shah
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 19-26.
- Profile Of Homicidal Deaths: A Three Year Study At Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Surat During 2011 -2013
Shailesh Jhaveri; Sandip Raloti; Rajesh Patel; Jignesh Brahbhatt; Vijay Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 406-409.
- An Epidemiological Study of Road Traffic Accident Cases in Tertiary Care Hospital of Central Uttar Pradesh.
Sandip Kumar, Kirti Jaiswal, Vidya Rani, NP Singh, SK Shukla, Harsh Bardhan
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(5): 49-53.
- Complications of ERCP (Cholangiopancreatography) in 40 patients underwent ERCP for various diagnostic and therapeutic indications- A prospective study
Dr.Samir M Shah, Dr.Chirag K Patel, Dr.Gaurang M Panchal, Dr.Vikram B Gohil, Dr.Sandip M Parmar
The Southeast Asian Journal of Case Report and Review. 2016; 5(1): 2145-2150.
- A Prospective Study of 100 Case of Colonoscopic finding in a Patients of Colorectal Disorder
Dr. Hitesh Chitroda, Dr.Samir Shah, Dr.Firduas Dekhaiya, Dr.Bhavesh Astik, Dr.Sandip Parmar
The Southeast Asian Journal of Case Report and Review. 2014; 3(5): 909-917.
- Retroperitoneal cystic teratoma masquerading a pancreatic Pseudo cyst: A Case Report
Manabendra Naskar, Sandip Ghosh, Santanu Sarkar, Prasenjeet Mondal, Madhusudhan saha
The Southeast Asian Journal of Case Report and Review. 2015; 4(2): 1505-1510.
- Assessment of Escherichia coli isolates for In vitro biofilm production
A.I. Dadawala, Chauhan H.C., Chandel, B.S., Ranaware, P., Patel Sandip S, Khushboo Singh, Rathod P.H., Shah N.M. and Kher, H.N.
Veterinary World. 2010; 3(8): 364-366.
- Radiological Study of Epiphyseal Fusion Process at Lower End Of Femur In
Age Group of 12-20 Years
Dr. Patel Dharmesh*, Dr. Raloti Sandip**, Dr. Jhaveri Shailesh***, Dr. Vora Dipak****,
Dr. Khubchandani Harish*****, Dr. Lad Kamlesh******
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine. 2014; 5(6): 60-67.
- A Crucial Step Adjunct to CT Attenuation Values In Characterizing Adrenal Masses A
Prospective Observational Study At Our Institute
Chhaya Jagat Bhatt, Kavita Umesh Vaishnav, Dharita Sandip Shah, Karthik Dhavala
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine. 2014; 5(5): 5-12.
- Comparison of Standard tube agglutination test and indirect haemagglutination test in the detection of Listerial antibodies in animals
Pushpa H. Rathod , N. M. Shah, A. I. Dadawala, H. C. Chauhan, Sandip S. Patel, Khushboo Singh, P. Ranaware, B. S. Chandel
Veterinary World. 2010; 3(11): 506-508.
- An Effort to Determine Blood Group and Gender From Pattern of Finger Prints
Sandip K Raloti; Kalpesh A Shah; Viras C Patel; Anand K Menat; Rakesh N Mori; Nishith K Chaudhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 158-160.
- ESTIMATION OF TIME SINCE DEATH BY GASTRIC CONTENTS
Viras Patel, Dharmesh Silajiya, Kalpesh Shah, Anand Menat, Mehul Tandel, Sandip Raloti
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2013; 5(11): 125-129.
- Effects of periparturient anthelmintic treatment on milk yield and quality in dairy cows
Adil Borman; Md. Faruk Islam; Md. Shajedur Rahman; Md. Fazlul Hoque; Sandip Kispotta; Md. Anowarul Haque
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(3): 409-413.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Tobacco Use in Rural Community of Jaipur, Rajasthan (India): A Cross Sectional Study
Anand M Dixit; Pankaj K Jain; Renu Agarwal; Sandip Gupta; Sushil K Shukla; Vidya Rani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 16-20.
- A Comparative Study Of Serum Uric Acid, Calcium and Magnesium In Preeclampsia and Normal Pregnancy
Sendhav Sandip, Khubchandani Asha, Gandhi Paulin, Sanghani Hiren, Sidhu Gagandeep, Vadhel Amit
Journal Of Advance Researches In Medical Sciences ( Formerly Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences). 2013; 5(1): 55-58.
- A study on fishery management of Bergobindapur baor at Chaugachha upazila under Jessore district, Bangladesh
B.M. Newaz Sharif; Rashidul Hassan; Md. Monirul Islam; Md. Mostafizur Rahaman; Sandip Kumer Das; Md. Idris Miah; Md. Ruhul Amin
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(2): 291-296.
- Study of Locomotor Disability due to Various Types of Trauma
Sandip Rameshrao Dhole, Anil Kumar Gaur, Sumedh Narayan More, Harshanand Popalwar, Vaibhav Lokhande
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 194-198.
- Ring chromosome 15 presenting as short stature, intellectual disability and café-au-lait spots
Sandip G. Gediya, Lakhan Poswal, Anuradha Sanadhya, Suresh Goyal
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(11): 5087-5089.
- Evaluation of impact of educational intervention on knowledge and practice regarding breast self-examination among paramedical workers in a teaching hospital Maharashtra, India
Shubhada Sunil Avachat, Vijaya Jayant Thipse, Sandip Arunrao Joshi
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(8): 2217-2221.
- Evaluation of dry eye in computer users
Sandip D. Patil, Harish R. Trivedi, Nilesh V. Parekh, Jignesh J. Jethva
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(12): 3403-3407.
- Evaluation of effect of intravitreal injection bevacizumab in treatment of choroidal neovascualr membrane of the eye
Jignesh J. Jethva, Neepa R. Gohil, Nilesh V. Parekh, Sandip D. Patil
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(12): 3564-3569.
- A case report: primary CNS angiitis
Madhuri P. Holay, Prasad D. Game, Sandip Kharkar, Piyush Chudalwar
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(7): 1813-1816.
- Effect of proximal femoral nailing in proximal third femur fracture
Ashutosh Goswami, Umesh Chaudhari, Bhavik Dalal, Archit Gandhi, Sandip Rathod
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 904-907.
- Coffin siris syndrome: a rare clinical entity
Rupali Jain, Sandip Gediya, Amzad Khan, Suresh Goyal, Lakhan Poswal
International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2016; 3(4): 1463-1465.
- Reproductive Morbidity Profile among Ever Married Women (15-44) years of Rural Etawah District, Uttar Pradesh: A Cross-Sectional Study
Vidya Rani; Anand M Dixit; Sandip Kumar; Naresh P Singh; Pankaj Kumar Jain; Kariwal Peeyush
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 35-40.
- Effect of Training on Knowledge Regarding Bio Medical Waste Management among Sanitation Staff: An Intervention Study from a Tertiary Care Centre of Uttar Pradesh.
Sandip Kumar, Kirti Jaiswal, Amit Kaushik, Anand Mohan Dixit, PK Jain, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(8): 65-70.
- Evaluation of the validity of risk malignancy index in clinically diagnosed ovarian masses and to compare it with the validity of individual constituent parameter of risk malignancy index
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Sandip Sopan Nanaware, Sanjaykumar Bhaskarrao Pagare
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(2): 460-464.
- Study of prevalence and associated risk factors of anaplasmosis and theileriasis in cattle
Sandip Kispotta; Md. Faruk Islam; Md. Fazlul Hoque; Md. Shajedur Rahman; Adil Borman; Md. Anowarul Haque; Md. Rezaur Rahman
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 567-576.
- Accidental hanging in an eight-year old child
Sandip Ray, Sangeeta Meena, Bijoy Patra
International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2016; 3(2): 678-680.
- THE STUDY OF CORRELATION BETWEEN SERUM GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE AND TYPE- 2 DIABETES MELLITUS
*Asha Khubchandani, *Vijay sinh Parmar, *Paulin Gandhi, *Hiren Sanghani, *Sandip Sendhav, *Jaimin Patel, *Anil Gamit, *Viral Solanki, *Sagar Gangwani
Journal Of Advance Researches In Medical Sciences ( Formerly Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences). 2014; 6(1): 18-20.
- Sonographic assessment of lower uterine segment at term with previous caesarean section
Sandip Lahiri, Suresh Chandra Mondal, Sudip Ranjan Pal
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(1): 164-167.
- Analytical evaluation of drug package inserts in India
Sandip Natwarlal Solanki, Sunita B. Chhaiya, Dimple S. Mehta, Madhav Trivedi, Tejas Acharya, Dhwani Patel
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2015; 4(2): 322-324.
- Earliest use of initial prophylactic dose of magnesium sulphate (MgSO4) in severe pre-eclampsia to improve maternal and perinatal outcome, in a rural medical college, WB, India
Suresh Chandra Mondal, Sandip Lahiri, Sudip Ranjan Paul
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014; 3(3): 653-655.
- Assessment of colour vision deficiency in medical students
Jigna Ratilal Patel, Harish Trivedi, Arpita Patel, Sandip Patil, Jignesh Jethva
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(1): 230-235.
- Study of Collection Efficacy of Cell Separator Machine and Engraftment outcome of Peripheral Blood HSCT
Dr. Rima Kusumgar, Dr Sandip Shah, Dr. Manoj Shah, Dr.Pragnesh Shah
The Southeast Asian Journal of Case Report and Review. 2013; 2(6): 413-421.
- Plants for Cattle Health: A Review of Ethno- Veterinary Herbs in Veterinary Health Care
Sandip Chakraborty, Saumen Kanti Pal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 144-152.
- Studies on Carcass Traits, Nutrient Retention and Utilization of Koekoeck Chickens Fed Diets Containing Different Protein Levels with Iso-Caloric Ration
Aberra Melesse, Eshetu Dotamo, Sandip Banerjee, Kefyalew Berihun, Mohammed Beyan
Journal of Animal Science Advances. 2013; 3(10): 532-543.
- Association of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and coronary artery disease
Biswajit Majumder, Viral Tandel, Sandip Ghosh, Sharmistha Chatterjee
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(10): 4359-4364.
- Assessment of nutrition, morbidity, and immunization status of under-five children attending government tertiary care hospital
Rupali Rajendrasing Rajput; Santosh Jagannath Haralkar; Praful Maroti Hulke; Suresh K. Mangulikar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1367-1371.
- A comparative study of efficacy and safety of pitavastatin versus atorvastatin in the patients of dyslipidemia in medicine department of a tertiary care teaching hospital
Punita Vasani, Durgesh Savsani, Dimple Mehta, Preeti Bhatt, Sandip Solanki
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2015; 4(1): 24-29.
- Mapping and change detection of mangrove forest in Sakhartar estuary of Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra
Ajay D Nakhawa1 , Sandip S Markad 2 , Priyanka S Vichare3 and Mangesh M Shirdhankar4 ,
. 2012; 2(8): 04-08.
- Isolation, screening and characterization of bacteria from Rhizospheric soils for different plant growth promotion (PGP) activities: an in vitro study
Ajay Kumar*±, Amit Kumar# , Shikha Devi±, Sandip Patil# , Chandani Payal# and Sushila Negi# ±
. 2012; 4(1): 01-05.
- Determinants of nutritional anaemia in children less than five years age
Sandip Ray, Jagdish Chandra, Jayashree Bhattacharjee, Sunita Sharma, Anuja Agarwala
International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2016; 3(2): 403-408.
- Vitamin D status in outpatient department patients: a retrospective study
Niru Chhetri, Ajit Chhetri, Gora Chand Bhattacharya, Arati Mukherjee, Sandip Sen, Abhay Kumar
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(6): 2276-2280.
- Antibacterial activity of green tea (Camellia sinensis) extracts against various bacteria isolated from environmental sources
Amit Kumar*#, Ajay Kumar±, Payal Thakur±, Sandip Patil# , Chandani Payal#, Anil Kumar# and Pooja Sharma#
. 2012; 4(1): 19-23.
- Molecular Diagnosis of CSF Virus Isolated from Indian Origin
Sandip Chakraborty, B. M. Veeregowda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 126-129.
- Indole Acetic Acid production by fluorescent Pseudomonas isolated from the rhizospheric soils of Malus and Pyrus
Ritika Kapoor1*, Ruchi 1 , Ajay Kumar2 , Amit Kumar3 , Sandip Patil3 , Amit Pratush4 and Mohinder Kaur1
. 2012; 4(1): 06-09.
- A retrospective analysis of adverse drug reactions in a tertiary care teaching hospital at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Shakti B. Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Shalu Bawa, Mohammed Anjoom, Amit Varma, Nand K. Singh, Anil K. Mehta, Sandip K. Kudesia
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2015; 4(1): 121-124.
- Variation In Craniofacial Anthropometery Of 17-25 Years Old Adult Population Of Nepal
Dr Sandip Shah, Dr Sarun Koirala, Dr Laxman Khanal
European Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2014; 1(1): 5-8.
- In Vitro Antidiabetic and Anti-oxidant Activities of Methanol Extract of Tinospora Sinensis
Anindita Banerjee; Bithin Maji; Sandip Mukherjee; Kausik Chaudhuri; Tapan Seal
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(3): 61-67.
- Effect of Formalin among the Medical and Dental Students Attending Regular Laboratory session in Dissecting Hall, in Department of Human Anatomy, in BPKIHS.
Sarun Koirala, Sandip Shah, Laxman Khanal, Chudamani Khanal, Depak Poudel
European Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2015; 2(2): 1-4.
- Morbidity profile of elderly population in Ghaziabad district: a cross-sectional study
Harsh Bardhan, Anand Mohan Dixit, Renu Agarwal, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandip Gupta, Sushil Kumar Shukla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1098-1102.
- Injury pattern of road traffic accident cases in a rural hospital of central Uttar Pradesh
Kirti Jaiswal, Sandip Kumar, Santosh Kumar Sant, Amit Kant Singh, Alok Kumar, Anamika Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1347-1350.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW