|7 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Effects of Vitex doniana (sweet) stem bark aqueous extract on ketamine anaesthesia in Rabbits
S Sanni, PA Onyeyili & JG Thliza
Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2005; 6(2): 7-11.
- Poster and model competition: a novel interest-generating teaching tool in the subject of pharmacology
Lois James Samuel, Laveena V. Bandodkar, Padmanabh V. Rataboli
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2014; 3(4): 649-655.
- A cross-sectional comparative study to determine the factors contributing to the academic performance of the high performers and low performers in 2nd year medical students
Yogeeta Sushant Walke, Lois James Samuel, Laveena Vassant Bandodkar
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2015; 4(6): 1072-1079.
- Contraception Practices in a Southwestern Nigerian Urban Population.
Olaiya Paul Abiodun, Saheed Opeyemi Usman, Joshua Olomide, Sanni Hamza, Afusat Adesina
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(7): 264-269.
- Family Dysfunction and Depressive Symptoms among People Living with HIV/AIDS, in Nigeria, West Africa
Shittu Rasaki O, Issa Baba A, Olanrewaju Abdulganiyu T, Mahmoud Abdulraheem O, Odeigah Louis O, Sule Abdullateef G, Sanni Musa A
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(1): 7-18.
- The Effect of Various doses of Vitamin C on some Physiological Parameters in Rabbits Following Xylazine Anaesthesia
Godwin Onyeamaechi Egwu, Gideon Dauda Mshelia, Saka Sanni, Patrick A Onyeyili, Charles Philip Mshelia, Nusirat Elelu
Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology Advances. 2015; 5(5): 643-648.
- Determinants of Waste Management Techniques among the Poultry Farmers in Ikenne Local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria
Olubunmi Lawrence Balogun; Taofeek Ayodeji Ayo-Bellol; Osagie John Afodu; Oladele Timothy Akinwole; Lois Chidinma Ndubuisi--Ogbonna
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 41-51.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW