|10 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- The use of routine chemoprophylaxis for deep vein thrombosis in all patients undergoing hip and knee replacements in rural population - whether it is justified?
Nakul S. Chandak, Shreyas Gandhi, Biren Patel, Yograj Rathwa
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 2(4): 446-451.
- Immediate impact of an educational intervention on knowledge of use of disinfectants in nurses
Shreyas R. Burute, Mangala B. Murthy, Sunita J. Ramanand, Shraddha M. Pore, Vitthal B. Karande, Pramod B. Akat
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3(3): 507-511.
- A comparative study of effect on reducing pain, inflammation and side effect of combination of enzymes (bacterial proteases, papain, bromelain, vitamin C and rutin) versus conventional non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (diclofenac) in patients of closed fracture lower end radius coming at orthopaedic department of a tertiary care hospital
Tejas A. Acharya, Madhav D. Trivedi, Dimple S. Mehta, Sunita B. Chhaiya, Shreyas P. Gandhi
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 1017-1021.
- Evaluation of Patients of Acute Pain in Abdomen Attending the Emergency Medicine
Department at SSG Hospital, Baroda
Shreyas K.Patel*, Parth Patel **, A.K.Saxena ***, Rina B.Parikh ****,
Arun Chaudhari ******, Pooja Patel******
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2014; 5(5): 57-63.
- Our experience with Athens protocol - simultaneous topo-guided photorefractive keratectomy followed by corneal collagen cross linking for keratoconus
Shreyas Shah, Sujatha Mohan, Mohan Rajan, Bina John, Vini Badlani
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(7): 2639-2644.
- Maternal thyroid hormone status in pre-eclampsia: a tertiary care hospital based study
Sonali Deshpande, Kanan Yelikar, Shreyas Patil, Smita Andurkar
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(6): 1853-1857.
- Multinodular goiter: an unusual case presentation
Abhishek Kunal, Shreyas Bhadaranavar, Balaji Dhaigude, Ramachandra Bharadwaj
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(1): 354-356.
- Awareness of adverse drug reactions in third M.B.B.S students practicing self-medication
Shreyas R. Burute, Ramchandra B. Burute, Mangala B. Murthy, Vitthal B. Karande, Shraddha M. Pore, Sunita J. Ramanand
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(1): 196-201.
- Changing trends with respect to standard of methodological reporting and type of research published in a pharmacology journal over a decade: a descriptive study
Mangala Bhaskar Murthy, Bhaskar Krishnamurthy Murthy, Shreyas Ramachandra Burute, Praveenkumar T. Patil, Sunita J. Ramanand
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(4): 1331-1336.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of adverse drug reaction reporting among teaching and nonteaching hospital physicians
Vitthal B. Karande, Ramchandra B. Burute, Nitin N. Puram, Mangala B. Murthy, Shreyas B. Burute, Sunita J. Ramanand
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(4): 1337-1342.