|10 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- The use of routine chemoprophylaxis for deep vein thrombosis in all patients undergoing hip and knee replacements in rural population - whether it is justified?
Nakul S. Chandak, Shreyas Gandhi, Biren Patel, Yograj Rathwa
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2013; 2(4): 446-451.
- Immediate impact of an educational intervention on knowledge of use of disinfectants in nurses
Shreyas R. Burute, Mangala B. Murthy, Sunita J. Ramanand, Shraddha M. Pore, Vitthal B. Karande, Pramod B. Akat
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2014; 3(3): 507-511.
- A comparative study of effect on reducing pain, inflammation and side effect of combination of enzymes (bacterial proteases, papain, bromelain, vitamin C and rutin) versus conventional non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (diclofenac) in patients of closed fracture lower end radius coming at orthopaedic department of a tertiary care hospital
Tejas A. Acharya, Madhav D. Trivedi, Dimple S. Mehta, Sunita B. Chhaiya, Shreyas P. Gandhi
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(3): 1017-1021.
- Evaluation of Patients of Acute Pain in Abdomen Attending the Emergency Medicine
Department at SSG Hospital, Baroda
Shreyas K.Patel*, Parth Patel **, A.K.Saxena ***, Rina B.Parikh ****,
Arun Chaudhari ******, Pooja Patel******
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine. 2014; 5(5): 57-63.
- Our experience with Athens protocol - simultaneous topo-guided photorefractive keratectomy followed by corneal collagen cross linking for keratoconus
Shreyas Shah, Sujatha Mohan, Mohan Rajan, Bina John, Vini Badlani
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(7): 2639-2644.
- Maternal thyroid hormone status in pre-eclampsia: a tertiary care hospital based study
Sonali Deshpande, Kanan Yelikar, Shreyas Patil, Smita Andurkar
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(6): 1853-1857.
- Multinodular goiter: an unusual case presentation
Abhishek Kunal, Shreyas Bhadaranavar, Balaji Dhaigude, Ramachandra Bharadwaj
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(1): 354-356.
- Awareness of adverse drug reactions in third M.B.B.S students practicing self-medication
Shreyas R. Burute, Ramchandra B. Burute, Mangala B. Murthy, Vitthal B. Karande, Shraddha M. Pore, Sunita J. Ramanand
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(1): 196-201.
- Changing trends with respect to standard of methodological reporting and type of research published in a pharmacology journal over a decade: a descriptive study
Mangala Bhaskar Murthy, Bhaskar Krishnamurthy Murthy, Shreyas Ramachandra Burute, Praveenkumar T. Patil, Sunita J. Ramanand
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(4): 1331-1336.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of adverse drug reaction reporting among teaching and nonteaching hospital physicians
Vitthal B. Karande, Ramchandra B. Burute, Nitin N. Puram, Mangala B. Murthy, Shreyas B. Burute, Sunita J. Ramanand
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(4): 1337-1342.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW