|109 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Design of fuzzy expert system for diagnosis of cardiac diseases
Smita Sushil Sikchi , Sushil Sikchi , M S ALI
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 56-61.
- Training of medical interns in breaking bad news using DISHA protocols
Sushil Ghanshyam Kachewar , Smita Sushil Kachewar
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(4): 161-164.
- Unintentional Injuries in Rural Area - A Community Based Study in Rural Bhopal
Madhav Bansal, Sushil Dalal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 449-453.
- Study of Infants Deaths and Pre Lacteal Feeding Practices Using Verbal Autopsy as a Tool in Deharadun
Sushil Dalal , Madhav Bansal, Kiran Pande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 216-218.
- Causes of Deaths among Children below Five Years Using Verbal Autopsy Tool in Deharadun, India
Sushil Dalal, Devidas T Khedkar, JitendraS Bhawalkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 226-228.
- An Epidemiological Study of Symptomatic Morbidities in Localities around Solar Evaporation Ponds and Behind Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal
Brajendra Mishra, Nalok Banerjee, Sushil Singh, S.C.Tiwari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 588-593.
- Serological Evaluation of Hepatitis B Virus in Out Patient Department Patients of a Private Hospital in North-West India
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 485-488.
- A case of inferior lumbar hernia
Vidhyasagar M. Sharma, Sushil D. Akruwala, Shashank Desai, Rajendra I. Dave
. 2013; 1(1): 33-35.
- Behavioural and Fertility Factors Associated with Acceptance or Non-Acceptance of Tubectomy
Devidas T Khedkar , Sushil Dalal, Jitendra S Bhawalkar, Jyoti A Landge
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 325-330.
- Short-Term Effects of Isotonic Handgrip Exercise on Cardiovascular Autonomic Reactivity in Healthy Young Adolescents
Nileshkumar H Patel, Hasmukh D Shah, Wasim A Shaikh, Sushil K Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 390-393.
- Vitiligo in Buffaloes
Smita Mude, N.SyaamaSundar
. 2009; 2(7): 282-282.
- Influence of Manipur Chakra (Coeliac Plexus) on Annavaha Srotas (Gastro Intestinal Tract)
Smita Jha*, Sachin G. Khedikar
. 2016; 2(4): 113-116.
- Child Sex Ratio and It’s Socio-Demographic Correlates: A Cross Sectional Study in an Urban Area of Eastern Maharashtra
Mamta K Shewte, Smita P Andurkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 618-620.
- Study of Community and Nosocomial Uropathogens and Their Drug Resistance
Smita U Shevade, Gopal N Agrawal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 647-652.
- In vitro synergistic effect of biosurfactant produced by Bacillus subtilis MTCC 441 against drug resistant Staphylococcus aureus
Mohammad Irfan, Sushil Kumar Shahi, P.K. Sharma
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(3): 113-116.
- Effect of dietary supplementation of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus wild) On heamatobiochemical parameters of broilers
Rekhate, D.H., Smita Ukey, Leena N. Mangle and Deshmukh, B.S.
. 2010; 3(6): 280-281.
- Clinical Study of Ectopic Pregnancy in a Rural Setup: A Two Year Survey
Smita Singh, Mahendra G, Vijayalakshmi S, Ravindra S Pukale
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 37-39.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Tobacco Use in Rural Community of Jaipur, Rajasthan (India): A Cross Sectional Study
Anand M Dixit, Pankaj K Jain, Renu Agarwal, Sandip Gupta, Sushil K Shukla, Vidya Rani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 16-20.
- Agreement between Morbidities Patterns Rendered By Questionnaire Based Survey and Verification by Medical Officer in a Cohort-Based Long Term Epidemiological Study
Sushil Singh RR Tiwari Nalok Banerjee Anil Prakash
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 69-74.
- Origin of cystic artery from hepatic artery proper and its surgical implications
Sachin Patil, Kumkum Rana, Smita Kakar, Anilkumar Mittal
. 2013; 1(1): 16-18.
- Critical Appraisal of Embryological Concepts (Garbhasharir) Delineated in Ayurveda
Sachin G. Khedikar* Smita Jha Shweta Kherde Yogesh Bhoyar Apurva Dhakulkar
. 2016; 2(2): 45-50.
- Prevalence and Epidemiological Determinants of Malnutrition Among Under-Fives in an Urban Slum, Nagpur
Poonam P Dhatrak, Smita Pitale, N B Kasturwar, Jaydeep Nayse, Nisha Relwani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 91-95.
- Anthropometric variables and cardiovascular risk factors in adolescents
Gopal N. Dwivedi, Shiny Sethi, Rachna Singh, Sushil Sharma
. 2016; 3(3): 977-982.
- Pulmonary artery catheter knotting: are conservative measures always successful? A case report
Ashish Sharma, Sushil Kumar Singhal, Vijay Grover, Vijay Gupta
. 2016; 3(4): 2257-2259.
- Study of factors associated with incisional hernia in female
Vidhyasagar M. Sharma, Sushil D. Akruwala
. 2014; 2(1): 127-131.
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnancy and its relation to perinatal outcome
Anjana Verma, Smita Baheti, Medhavi Sharma
. 2016; 5(12): 4390-4396.
- A histopathological study of non-malignant breast lesions
Smita Pudale, Sachin Digambar Tonape
. 2015; 3(10): 2672-2676.
- Prevalence of pre-diabetes and diabetic status in hypertensive patients
Smita Suneet Manjavkar, Jayashree Kharaje, Aparna Gangurde, Manas Save
. 2016; 4(5): 1641-1644.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology study of HIV lymphadenopathy and its correlation with CD4 count
Jayshree Khiste, Smita Shete, Nandkumar Deshpande, Gopal Pandit, Pushkar Matkari
. 2015; 3(10): 2635-2638.
- Histopathological study of endometrium in cases of abnormal uterine bleeding
Saroj A. Bolde, Smita S. Pudale, Gopal A. Pandit, Pushkar P. Matkari
. 2014; 2(4): 1378-1381.
- Blood Pressure Control: A Need of Primary Care
Jai Prakash Singh, Prabhu N Singh, Anurag Srivastava, Smita Pitale, Syeed E Mohammed
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 461-464.
- Prevalence, awareness, treatment and control of hypertension among adults of Raipur city, Chhattisgarh, India: a cross sectional study
Smita Verma, Kamlesh K. Jain, Divya Sahu, Prem Sagar Panda
. 2016; 4(9): 4089-4092.
- Effects of adding tocotrienol-tocopherol mixed fraction and vitamin C on inflammatory status in hypercholesterolaemic patients in the low coronary risk category
Muhamed T Osman, Azlina Abdul Razak, Thuhairah Rahman, Suhaila Muid, Tengku Saifudin Tengku Ismail, Anis Safura Ramli, Sushil Kumar Vasudevan, Hapizah Nawawi
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(3): 557-566.
- Prospective clinical study of surgical management of varicose veins of lower limb and its complications
Nagaraj H., Ashwin K. Hebbar, Akarsh S. Rajaput, Sushil Kumar B.V.
. 2014; 2(1): 306-309.
- Stress response to laryngoscopy and ease of intubation:comparison between macintosh and (levering) mccoys type laryngoscope
Kamlesh Gotiwale, Smita Lele, Sushma Setiya
. 2016; 4(8): 3141-3145.
- A prospective, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled clinical trial to study efficacy and safety of benzydamine 0.15% gargles in prevention of postoperative sore throat
Smita M. Gaikwad, Kanchan R. Rupwate, Bharati A. Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(6): 2420-2427.
- Knowledge, attitude and preferences of pregnant women towards mode of delivery in a tertiary care center
Shiny Varghese, Smita Singh, Gagandeep Kour, Tapasya Dhar
. 2016; 4(10): 4394-4398.
- Study of Incisional Hernia Repair by Preperitoneal Meshplasty
Sushil Damodar Akruwala, Vidhyasagar Mangilal Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 328-331.
- A comparative study of serum electrolytes and lipid levels in ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke
Vinod V. Wali, Smita S. Patil
. 2016; 4(11): 4838-4842.
- A comparative study of nebulized versus intravenous lignocaine to suppress the haemodynamic response to endotracheal suction in patients on mechanical ventilation
Akhilesh Agrawal, Smita S. Lele, Bharati A. Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(8): 3224-3228.
- Prevalence and determinants of hypertension in elderly population of Raipur city, Chhattisgarh
Md. Naushad Alam, Gopal Prasad Soni, Kamlesh Kumar Jain, Smita Verma, Prem S. Panda
. 2015; 3(3): 568-573.
- Comparison of antiemetic activity of palonosetron with granisetron in postoperative nausea and vomiting after laparoscopic gynaecological surgeries
Smita S. Lele, Hema B. Gupta, Sharath Patel, Bharati A. Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(9): 3685-3693.
- Intrathecal clonidine for post-operative pain relief in lower abdominal surgeries
Smita S. Lele, Kanchan R. Rupwate, Reepmala Minhas, Bharati Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(9): 3737-3747.
- Platelet audit: To weigh the rationality between requirement and uses in blood transfusion
Smita Mahapatra, Gopal Krushna Ray, Rashmita Panigrahi, Debasish Mishra, Binay Bhusan Sahoo, Pankaj Parida
. 2016; 4(10): 4548-4551.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome due to viral pneumonitis in case of varicella zoster in adult: case report
Anaz Binazeez, Saurabh Kothari, Dhaval Dave, Manish Pendse, Divya Lala, Smita Patil, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(12): 3924-3927.
- Accuracy of pulse oximetry versus arterial blood gas in screening cyanotic heart
Smita Ramachandran, Akriti Gera, Rani Gera, Saurabh Kataria, Manas Pratim Roy
. 2016; 3(3): 983-987.
- Portal vein thrombosis with protein C-S deficiency in a non-cirrhotic patient
Sheetal Deshpande, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave
. 2016; 4(11): 5061-5064.
- Tolosa Hunt syndrome: a rare syndrome
Spandan Patel, Prachi Sankhe, Dhaval Dave, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse
. 2015; 3(12): 3914-3916.
- Changing trends in clinicopathological parameters in dengue with evaluation of predictors of poor outcome in children
Smita Ramachandran, Akriti Gera, Murtaza Kamal, Rani Gera, Manas Pratim Roy
. 2016; 3(4): 1411-1415.
- A rare case of mixed connective tissue disease presenting with central nervous system glioma, vasculitis and polymyositis
Rushabh Parikh, Pushkar Ingale, Dhaval Dave, Manish Pendse, Smita Patil, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(12): 3917-3920.
- Are we assessing them right? A study on the content validity of undergraduate pathology question papers and role of blueprinting in assessment
Kalpana Sharma, Kusum Heda, Sushil Sharma
. 2016; 4(12): 5345-5350.
- Study of biochemical markers in iron deficiency anemia
Smita A. Deokar, Pooja S. K. Rai, Amruta A. Bakshi, Anita B. Rai
. 2013; 1(4): 541-544.
- Epidemiology of Laboratory Confirmed Measles and Rubella Outbreaks in Rajasthan
Pooja Choudhary Sushil Kumar Singh Manoj Verma Sunil Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 570-573.
- Maternal thyroid hormone status in pre-eclampsia: a tertiary care hospital based study
Sonali Deshpande, Kanan Yelikar, Shreyas Patil, Smita Andurkar
. 2015; 4(6): 1853-1857.
- Study of Pap smear and other feasible tests among self reported symptomatic married women in reproductive age group (15-49 yrs) regarding reproductive tract infections in a rural community of Maharashtra
Smita S. Chavan, Purushottam A. Giri, Vijaykumar S. Singh, Shantha Sankaranarayan
. 2013; 1(4): 545-551.
- Gender Participation, Time Utilisation and Employment Generated through Animal Husbandry Activities in Uttarakhand
Tanusha Mahesh Chander Sushil Kumar Sinha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 168-175.
- Clinically significant hypermagnesemia in a healthy individual: a rare entity
Smita Manjavkar, Jayashree Kharaje, Aniruddha Malgaonkar
. 2016; 4(9): 4216-4219.
- Accessibility and Utilization of Information on Scientific Goat Husbandry among Goat Rearers
Sushil Kumar Sinha, Mahesh Chander, Braj Mohan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 235-240.
- Vaginal paraurethral leiomyoma
Smita Anand Bijwe, Anil T. Deshmukh, Srishti Tanya
. 2014; 3(3): 860-863.
- Early diagnosis of iniencephaly: a case report with review of literature
Alpana Singh, Rajlaxmi Mundhra, Smita Manchandra, Gita Radhakrishnan,Pragati Meena
. 2015; 4(6): 2047-2049.
- Awareness regarding Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram among pregnant women of Marathwada, Maharashtra, India
Sonali Deshpande, Shrinivas Gadappa, Sanjaykumar Pagare, Rashmi Dhaduti, Smita Andurkar
. 2016; 5(6): 1985-1991.
- Uterine prolapse with bilateral hydronephrosis, suspension of vault to iliococcygeus fascia
Smita Anand Bijwe, Umesh V. Deshmukh, Monali Deshmukh
. 2014; 3(3): 864-867.
- Study on awareness and knowledge regarding Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) among ANC registered women in a primary health centre of tribal area of Thane District of Maharashtra
Vijaykumar S. Singh, Smita S. Chavan, Purushottam A. Giri, Somnath R. Suryavanshi
. 2014; 2(1): 122-126.
- Study of serum sodium and potassium concentration in cataract patients
Smita A. Deokar, Pooja S. Rai, Pramod W. Ingale, Anita B. Rai, Amruta A. Bakshi
. 2014; 2(2): 592-594.
- Predictive factors for local recurrence and distant metastases following primary surgical treatment of phyllodes tumour of the breast
Ashwin Hebbar K., Sushil Kumar B. V., Shashidhar Kallapa, Mohamad Arif
. 2016; 3(3): 1379-1385.
- Post mortem findings in fatal H1N1 infection
Maya Vasaikar, Shivraj Kanthikar, Rajiv Parate, Deepak Shejwal, Smita Bora
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 990-992.
- Preoperative serum albumin level as independent predictor of surgical outcome in acute abdomen
Kanakeswar Bhuyan, Smita Das
. 2016; 3(1): 277-279.
- Antioxidants deficiency: a sensitive indicator of cardiometabolic risk in chronic renal failure?
Pooja S.K. Rai, Sangita Kamath, Amruta A. Bakshi, Smita A. Deokar, Anita B. Rai
. 2013; 1(2): 87-92.
- Pseudo aneurysm of uterine artery and cesarean scar dehiscence causing secondary post-partum haemorrhage managed by uterine artery embolisation: a case report
Kalpana Singh, Geetam Bharati, Smita Kumari, Nishant Tripathy
. 2016; 5(8): 2895-2898.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology and cytohistopathological co-relation in thyroid lesions: experience at a tertiary care centre of North India
Smita Chandra, Divya Mahajan, Harish Chandra
. 2016; 4(10): 4552-4556.
- Use of scenarios to increase the effectiveness of lecture-based sessions in pharmacology
Sushil Sharma, Navdeep Dahiya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 517-521.
- C-reactive protein as an additional marker for increased risk of cardiovascular disease in patients of hypothyroidism
Pooja S. K. Rai, Supriya Dawri, Smita A. Deokar, Shimi Sundharan, Sudarshan Shelke, Amruta A. Bakshi, Anita B. Rai
. 2015; 2(1): 13-15.
- Does visceral fat affect aerobic fitness in Indian adolescents of 18-19 years’ age group?
Shweta M Parikh, Hasmukh D Shah, Sushil Kumar Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 233-238.
- Can isotonic handgrip exercise cause postexercise hypotension in healthy adolescents?
Nileshkumar H Patel, Wasim Shaikh, Sushil Kumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1580-1583.
- Strengthening Research-Extension Linkages in Veterinary Universities
Sushil Kumar Sinha Mahesh Chander Mottayagounder Shanmugam Kannadhasan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 263-272.
- Effect of age and gender on QT interval
Sudeep Satpathy, Smita Satpathy, Prakash Kumar Nayak
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 224-227.
- Evaluation of the Quality Indicators in Laboratories at National AIDS Research Institute, Pune, India
Sangeeta Kulkarni, Sachin Kale, Urmila Ghodke, Arun Risbud, Smita Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 47-51.
- A Prospective Randomized Control Trial to Study the Role of Intraperitoneal Irrigation with Normal Saline in Reduction of Postoperative Pain In Patients Undergoing Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
Pankaj Shivhare, Pankaj Dugg, Harnam Singh, Sushil Mittal, Ashwani Kumar
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(4): 213-219.
- Prevalence of Unmet Need for Family Planning and Its Socio-Demographic Co-Relates in a Rural Area of Etawah
Amit Kaushik, Kiran K, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sushil Kumar Shukla, Anamika Chandra, Ruchi Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 198-202.
- Correlation of blood pressure and QT interval
Sudeep Satpathy, Smita Satpathy, Prakash Kumar Nayak
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 207-210.
- Effect of topical sodium fusidate, calcium mupirocin and papain—urea on wound healing in diabetic wistar rats
Smita Shenoy, Raghu Murthy, Lalit Mohan, Amoolya Gowda, Venu Madhav Nelluri
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 209-214.
- Effect of gender and body composition on dynamic lung function tests in young Gujarati Indian population
Hasmukh D Shah, Nilesh H Patel, Divyangi Patel, Sushil Kumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1594-1597.
- Advocacy for a responsive health system to control diabetes: learning from western Indian state Gujarat, India
Sandul Yasobant, Deepak Saxena, Mayur Trivedi, Kumar Gaurav, Sushil Patel, Mayur Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2239-2243.
- Simple visual reaction time in badminton players: A comparative study
Sushil P Dube, Shreechakradhar U Mungal, Mukund B Kulkarni
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 18-20.
- Comparative study of audiovisual reaction time in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and in normal subjects
Shreechakradhar U Mungal, Sushil Dube, Mukund B Kulkarni
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 54-55.
- Chronic pelvic pain in women: comparative study between ultrasonography and laparoscopy as diagnostic tool
Rajani Rawat, Shikha Seth, Ramakant Rawat, Ruchika Garg, Sushil Shukla, Soniya Vishwakarma
. 2014; 3(4): 998-1001.
- Sahaja yoga meditation as a tool to enhance aging pulmonary functions
Monica S Yunati, Vijaykumar Deshpande, Anita H Yuwanate, Smita R Sorte, Shyam S Sirsam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 333-338.
- Prospective study of comparison between the ultrasonography with the plain radiography in the diagnosis of pneumoperitoneum of hollow viscus perforation
Ashwin K. Hebbar, Shashidhara T.M., Harish Iyanna, Sudhir B.V., Sushil Kumar B.V.
. 2014; 2(1): 154-159.
- Histological findings of testicular biopsy in North Indian population
Arpita Mahajan, Smita Kakar, J. M. Kaul, Sabita Mishra
. 2015; 4(2): 432-438.
- Risk Factors of Pre-Eclampsia: A Hospital Based Case Control Study
Shweta V Deshmukh Smita P Andurkar Mohan K Doibale Prashant S Chaudhary
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 385-390.
- In vitro and in vivo antimicrobial activity of Ulva lactuca Linn. (Green algae) associated endophytic bacterial Strains
Prasanna Habbu, Vijayanand Warad, Rajesh Shastri, Chetan Savant, Smita Madagundi, Prajact Kekare
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 138-146.
- Histomorphological spectrum of salivary gland tumors in a tertiary care hospital—A retrospective study
Nirali S. Amin, Smita A. Shah, Shreedhan G. Prajapati, Hansa M. Goswami
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 299-302.
- New hypothesis for mechanism of sliding filament theory of skeletal muscle contraction
Shreechakradhar U Mungal, Sushil P Dube, Anandkumar Dhole, Uddhav Mane, Anil K Bondade
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 72-75.
- Screening of cardiovascular risk factors among, urban, semiurban, and rural residents in Jammu district of Jammu and Kashmir
Sushil Kumar Sharma, Arvind Kohli,Vineeta Sawhney, Nasir Choudhary, Mohi Kalsotra, Dhaneshwar Kapoor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 443-447.
- Clinical and etiological profile of thrombocytopenia in adults: A tertiary-care hospital-based cross-sectional study
Shruti K Bhalara, Smita Shah, Hansa Goswami, R N Gonsai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 7-10.
- Cefoperazone: A Rare Cause of Thrombocytopenia
A. Avinash, Sushil Kiran Kunder, Bharti Chogtu Magazine, K. L. Bairy, Shalini Adiga
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 190-191.
- A Prospective Randomized Study Comparing Skin Staples and Polypropylene Sutures for Securing the Mesh in Lichtenstein’s Repair
Pankaj Shivhare, Pankaj Dugg, Sushil Mittal, Harnam Singh, Ashwani Kumar
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(3): 147-152.
- A Rare Case of Tamoxifen-Induced Thrombocytopenia
Anurag Pathak, Sushil Kiran Kunder, A Avinash, Navin Patil, N Karthik Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 156-157.
- Method development and validation of paracetamol drug by RP-HPLC
T. A. Phazna Devi, Aravind Setti, S. Srikanth, Sivaramaiah Nallapeta, Smita C. Pawar, J. Venkateshwara Rao
. 2013; 3(1): 8-14.
- Effect of Supplementing Spirulina and Thyme on Nutrient Digestibility and FCR in New Zealand White Rabbits
Narender Singh, Harish Kumar Gulati, Sajjan Sihag, Sushil Kumar, Sujoy Khanna, Sandeep
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 67-72.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW