|82 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Inhalant abuse- A rising public health problem
Sonal Sekhar M, Navya Vyas, Rajesh V, Suhaj A
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 146-152.
- Is 30 the Magic Number? Issues in Sample Size Estimation
Sitanshu Sekhar Kar, Archana Ramalingam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 175-179.
- An Improved one day method for isolation of high quality DNA from animal tissue
Ranjan Sahu and Sudhansu Sekhar Nishank
. 2019; 1(1): 29-32.
- Triclosan Toxicity – a myth or reality
1B.V. Subrahmanyam, M.D., F.A.F.M., D.Cr.L; 2K.S.V.K.Subba Rao, M.S., MCh
3Dr. P. Rama Mohan, M.D.D.M; 4Dr. R. Sivakumar; 5Dr. Galeti Chandra Sekhar
Narayana Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 115-117.
- Breast or Cervical Cancer Screening Programme: Which One Needs to Stress in Changing Trend? Why?
Hemali J. Tailor, Mandakini M Patel, Sonal L. Italiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 338-342.
- Process Documentation of Community Diagnosis Posting in a Teaching Medical Institution: Learning the Process of Community Based Learning of Medical Undergraduates
Nishanthini Anbarasan, Shib Sekhar Datta, Hema priya S., Nitesh Mangal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 143-148.
- Assessment of Cardiovascular Disease Risk by using Framingham Risk Equation amongst the Residents of Ahmedabad City
Sonal Parikh, Manish Patel, Hemant Tiwari, D V Bala, Bhavin Joshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 392-397.
- General Profile and Survival Probabilities of HIV Patients Registered at Anti Retroviral Therapy (ART) Centre, New Civil Hospital, Surat, Gujarat
Sridhar P Ryavanki, J K Kosambiya, Alap Mehta, Sonal Dayama, Nitin Solanki, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 201-207.
- Association of antithrombin-III and platelet count with pregnancy induced hypertension
Purnima Dey Sarkar, Sonal Sogani
. 2013; 2(3): 398-401.
- Torsion of paratubal cyst - a rare cause of acute abdominal pain in an adolescent: case report and review of literature
Renuka Malik, Sonal Gupta
. 2016; 5(5): 1625-1628.
- Old Age Homes: Reasons for Admission and the Assessment of Health-Related Quality of Life of Inmates
Sanjay Dixit, S.B.Bansal, Sonal Banzal³, Roshini Saleem Raja, Shivani Dua, Rudri Agrawal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 73-77.
- Evaluation of serum lactate dehydrogenase and gamma glutamyl transferase in preeclamptic pregnancy and its comparison with normal pregnancy in third trimester
Purnima Dey Sarkar, Sonal Sogani
. 2013; 1(4): 365-368.
- Survival Probabilities of Paediatric Patients Registered in ART Centre at New Civil Hospital, Surat
Sridhar P Ryavanki, Jayendrakumar K Kosambiya, Sonal O Dayama, Alap Mehta, Nitin Solanki, Sangita S Trivedi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 4-9.
- Large intestinal lipoma: a case report and review of literature
Sirumalla Chandra Sekhar, Harika Venishetty, Cigiri Saritha, Mohammad Imran Ali
. 2016; 3(2): 985-987.
- Evaluation of lipid profile and apolipoproteins in cord blood from tribal and nontribal population of Udaipur region, India
Suman Jain, Sonal Sogani
. 2015; 4(6): 1825-1830.
- Rare case of leiomyoma in Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome
Sonal A. Bhuyar
. 2014; 3(2): 488-490.
- A case of Poncet's disease
Lalatendu Mohanty, Debananda Sahoo, Sudhansu Sekhar Panda, Suman Sudha Routray
. 2015; 2(3): 285-287.
- Prevalence and risk factors of microalbuminuria in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Mane Madan Mohan, Chandra Sekhar V
. 2015; 2(4): 383-386.
- Effective Implementation of National Health Programs: Issues and Challenges
Satya Ranjan Lenka, Sitanshu Sekhar Kar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 528-529.
- Partographic study of progress of labour in primigravida
Sonal Bhuyar, Priyanka Deshmukh
. 2014; 3(1): 109-112.
- Prognostic implications of glycated hemoglobin in nondiabetic patients with acute coronary syndrome
Namita Mohanty, Debakanta Mishra, Suvendu Sekhar Acharya, Sijoy Kurian, Suprabhat Giri
. 2016; 4(2): 436-440.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology of salivary gland lesions: study in a tertiary care hospital of North Bihar
. 2016; 4(9): 3869-3872.
- Role of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology to Analyze Various Causes of Lymphadenopathy
Mandakini M Patel, Sonal L Italiya, Rajnikant D Patel, Reena B Dudhat, Kumarbhargav R Kaptan, Varsha M Baldwa
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 489-492.
- Seroprevalence of human immunodeficiency virus among antenatal patients and incidence of mother- to- child transmission using single dose nevirapine: a cohort study in Maharashtra
Sonal A. Bhuyar, Pratibha V. Kale
. 2015; 4(5): 1436-1441.
- Scrape cytology – can it replace punch biopsy in diagnosing oral lesions?
Bharti M Jha, Arpita Roy, Sayantan H Jana, Chandni Patel, Piyush Vaghela, Sonal Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 224-228.
- PEGYLATED CITRIC ACID DENDRITIC ARCHITECTURE FOR THE DELIVERY OF CYTARABINE IN TARGETING THE CANCER CELLS
B. Narasimha Rao, K. Ravindra Reddy, K. B. Chandra Sekhar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(5): 189-194.
- Both babies with sirenomelia’ in twin pregnancy: a case report and review of literature
Soham Chowdhury, Sarmila Kundu, Satyendu Sekhar Manna, Anita Das
. 2015; 4(3): 908-910.
- Spectrum of ocular lesions in a tertiary care centre: a five year retrospective study
Shah Alam Sheikh, Siyum Ganguly, Jahnabi Das, Surjya Sekhar Das, Angela Phukan
. 2016; 4(5): 1355-1360.
- Selection of mode of biopsy in histopathological diagnosis of Soft tissue sarcoma depending on diagnostic accuracy and feasibility: Debatable issue in modern era
Vasudha Bhagat, Kumarbhargav Kaptan, Reena Dudhat, Sonal Italiya, Mitesh Shah, Zarna Dhandha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 960-965.
- Adjunctive role of immunohistochemistry to traditional histomorphology in diagnosis and accurate typing of soft tissue sarcoma
Vasudha Bhagat, Kumarbhargav Kaptan, Reena Dudhat, Sonal Italiya, Hemali Tailor, Amita Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 980-987.
- Lignosulfonic Acid Based Hydrogel Nanocomposites for Antimicrobial Application
Chandra Sekhar Espenti, K.S.V. Krishna Rao, K. Madhu Sudana Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 055-062.
- Clinical Management of Pendulous Crop in a Turkey
R. Venkatasivakumar , E. Tirupathi Reddy , B. Sudhakara Reddy, B. Soma Sekhar Reddy, B.V.Sudhakar, P. Anand Reddy, D.Suresh Babu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(5): 68-72.
- Improved diagnosis of tuberculosis in lymph node cytology by bleach method for detection of acid fast bacilli in comparison to conventional ziehl neelsen staining method
Mandakini Mansukhbhai Patel, Komal Kaushal Patel, Sonal Laxmanbhai Italiya, Kumarbhargav Rameshchandra Kaptan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 935-939.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of contraception: a study from rural tertiary health care centre
Beenu Kushwah, Sonal Agrawal
. 2015; 4(2): 329-333.
- Pattern, Costs and Socio-demographic Determinants of Personal Protection Measures Against Mosquitoes in Rural and Urban Communities of Trivandrum District of Kerala, India
Deepa VK, K C Premarajan , Sitanshu Sekhar Kar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 488-492.
- Qualities of best medical teacher: a student perceptive study
K. Lakshmi Kumari, P. Laxman Rao, R. Chandra Sekhar, G. Krupa Elena
. 2016; 4(12): 5436-5439.
- Small bowel obstruction due to foreign body ingestion in jail inmates: a case series
Maninder Kaur Chhabra, Anil Kumar Mongia, Purnendu Sekhar Sarangi, Rajiv Kumar, Abhishek Bhalerao
. 2015; 2(2): 316-319.
- Association of nitrosative and oxidative stress in young type 2 diabetic patients
Rasmita Padhy, Suvendu Sekhar Acharya, Nirupama Devi, S. Swain, Roma Rattan
. 2015; 3(10): 2694-2697.
- Type II growing skull fracture in a 12 year old girl
Sunil Malik, Sonal Saran, Tanvi Khanna, Reema Gupta
. 2019; 19(1): 71-74.
- Association between Stress and Hypertension among Adults More Than 30 Years: A Case-Control Study
Sandip Bhelkar, Sonal Deshpande, Sharad Mankar, Prabhakar Hiwarkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 430-433.
- Effect of Inclusion of Karanj Seed Cake (Pongamia glabra vent) on the Nutritive Value of Concentrate Mixtures in Goat Kids
Sonal Thakur, B.S. Venkatarami Reddy, T.M. Prabhu, Vijay Kumar Agrawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 129-134.
- Seasonal Toxicity Assessment of Oblong Blowfish (Takifugu oblongus) from Tamil Nadu Coast, India
S. M. Indumathi, Samanta Sekhar Khora
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 188-193.
- Acute Mononeuropathy as the first presentation of Pediatric Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus: a case report
Sonal Kapoor, Prem Sundaram, Vaya Tziaferi, Manish Prasad
. 2017; 1(1): 44-46.
- Use of misoprostol for termination of second and third trimester pregnancy with intrauterine foetal death
Sonal Palod, Trupti Nayak
. 2016; 5(4): 1216-1220.
- A Prospective Study on the Gastrografin Contrast Radiology in the Management of Small Bowel Obstruction
Rakesh Kumar Gupta, Chandra Sekhar Agrawal, Om Prakash Pathania,
Rohit Prasad Yadav, Panna Lal Shah
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(1): 24-31.
- A study of socio-demographic profile of substance abusers other than tobacco abuse attending a de-addiction centre in Ahmedabad City
Arpit Prajapati, Jatin Thakkar, Sonal Parikh, DV Bala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 931-934.
- Nutrient Sparing Effect Of Detoxified Karanj Seed Cake in Ration Of Growing Goat Kids
Sonal Thakur, BSV Reddy, TM Prabhu, Vijay Kumar Agrawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 65-70.
- Metabolic syndrome in schizophrenia: how much is attributable to drug treatment?
Harish Kumar, Rajiv Gupta, Sonal Dogra, Rajneesh Kumar Joshi
. 2014; 2(2): 569-574.
- Study of metastasis in lymph node by fine needle aspiration cytology: our institutional experience
Mandakini M. Patel, Sonal L. Italiya, Zarana B. Dhandha, Reena B. Dudhat, Kumarbhargav R. Kaptan, Mitesh B. Shah, Benazeer M. Mansuri, Kazumi V. Thumar, Gopal R. Makwana
. 2013; 1(4): 451-454.
- Gas forming pyogenic liver abscess in a diabetic patient: a rare case report
Shubhransu Patro, Surya Narayan Mishra, Sudhansu Sekhar Panda, Manoranjan Mohapatra
. 2015; 2(3): 320-323.
- Unraveling the dynamic interplay between family functioning and substance use among adolescents: An Indian perspective
Anuj Khandelwal, Sonal Khandelwal, Avinash Desousa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 822-828.
- Study of the association of metabolic syndrome with schizophrenia in north eastern part of India
AK Verma, S Bajaj, Sonal Verma, A Varma, LP Meena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 583-587.
- Effect of Supplementation of Indian Ginseng Withania Somnifera and Synbiotic on Protein Efficiency Ratio in Broilers Chicks
Sonal Thakur, Tribhuwan Sharma, Radhey Shyam Arya, Vijay Kumar Agrawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 229-234.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology as a first line investigation in thyroid lesions
Mandakini Mansukhbhai Patel, Komal Kaushal Patel, Kumarbhargav Rameshchandra Kaptan, Sonal Laxmanbhai Italiya, Gurvinder Gurdev singh Saini
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 106-110.
- Production, purification and characterization of L-Glutaminase from Streptomyces sp. isolated from soil
Savitha S. Desai, Sonal J. Chopra, Basavaraj S. Hungund
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(7): 100-105.
- Diagnostic accuracy of fine needle aspiration cytology in soft tissue tumors: our institutional experience
Hemali J. Tailor, Vasudha M. Bhagat, Kumar Bhargav R. Kaptan, Sonal L. Italiya, Hasmukh R. Balar, Manik P. Agarwal
. 2013; 1(4): 443-447.
- A Simple Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from Syzygium cumini Stem Bark Aqueous Extract and their Spectrochemical and Antimicrobial Studies
E. Chandra Sekhar, K. S. V. Krishna Rao, K. Madhu Sudana Rao, S. Bahadur Alisha
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(1): 73-79.
- Spontaneous splenic rupture in typhomalaria: A case report with review of literature.
Sunil Malik, Sonal Saran, Sarabpreet Singh Kanwar
. 2017; 17(1): 52-56.
- Presacral Neuroblastoma in an 11 months old infant
Sunil Malik, Sonal Saran, Annu Kharbanda
. 2018; 18(1): 87-89.
- Prevalence of obesity and overweight in schoolgoing adolescents of Surat city, Gujarat, India
Sonal Sureshbhai Gamit, Mohua Moitra, Mamta Rani Verma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 42-47.
- Socio-Demographic Aspects of Selected Menstrual Hygienic Practices among Adolescent School Girls in Pondicherry
Abhijit Vinodrao Boratne, Shib Sekhar Datta, Karthiga Vijaykumar, Suba Joice Y, Zile Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 510-514.
- Idiopathic spinal cord herniation syndrome: a case report
Venkata Vijaya Sekhar Manda, Venkata Ramprasad Kuppili, Ravi Vasupalli, Surya Ganapathi Rao Devaguptapu
. 2014; 2(3): 1144-1146.
- Intracranial calcification, microcephaly and intrauterine growth restriction: a telltale sign of congenital CMV infection
Sunil Malik, Sonal Saran, Yash Sharma
. 2018; 18(2): 67-68.
- Wound Exudates and its Analogies – A Prognostic Indicator
Rashmi Tenkalkote Mahesh, Sathish Heggade Siddalingaiah, Mithun Bhaskar Shetty, Narmada Magalam Gururajarao, Lalatendu Sekhar Panigrahy
. 2017; 3(4): 101-108.
- Qualitative Analysis of Malaria Cases Reported at a Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad: A Record Base Study
Rajkamal Chaudhari, Jaydev Mod, Sonal Parikh, Santhosh Rajendran
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 371-374.
- Household Expenditures on Illnesses during Infancy in a Rural Community: A Cross Sectional Study from Pondicherry
Yogesh A Bahurupi, Sarada Sireesha Bojja, Abhijit V Boratne, Shib Sekhar Datta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 506-511.
- Cloning, expression and purification of resistance gene analogue RGPM 301 from pearl millet in Escherichia coli
Mariswamy Veena, Prasad Melvin, Sekhar Shailasree, Kukkundoor Ramachandra Kini
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(2): 053-059.
- A study on relevance of mid arm circumference measurement among 13-60 months of children at urban field practice area of Alluri Sita Ramaraju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru
Thotakura Praneeth Choudhary, K. Chandra Sekhar, K. Uma Maheshwara Rao, Chandrasekhar Vallepalli, P. G. Deotale, Sandhya Sree Gogineni
. 2014; 1(2): 84-88.
- Molecular Typing of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) by Ribosomal DNA Spacer PCR (RS-PCR-ribotyping)
Soma Sekhar Madupuru, Srinivasa Rao Tumati, Mohammad Sharif Noorbasha, Muralidhar Metta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 261-268.
- Needs of People Requiring Palliative Care in an Urban Area of Pondicherry, South India: An Exploratory Study
Praveena Daya A, Sonali Sarkar, Sitanshu Sekhar Kar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 372-379.
- Patient Activation Measures in Type2 DM in tertiary care hospital – does it differ between Male and Female
T V D Sasi Sekhar, Mohammed Khaza Ahamad Khan, Appalaneni Ramya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(1): 7-11.
- Imaging features of complete agenesis of corpus callosum in a 3-year-old child
Sunil Malik, Sonal Saran, yash sharma, Annu Kharbanda
. 2018; 18(2): 69-71.
- Pap smear findings in uterine prolapse: a coincidence or indicator for impending malignancy
Hemali J Tailor, Vasudha M Bhagat, Prashant R Patel, Archana Patel, Sonal L Italiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 819-822.
- Evaluation of visual outcome of cataract surgery in rural eye-camps in the state of Maharashtra.
Rupali Darpan Maheshgauri, Abha Gahlot, sonal kohli, Radhika Paranjpe , Bhagyashri kadam, Gira Raninga, deepaswi bhavsar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 54-57.
- Awareness and perception regarding PCPNDT Act and gender preference among mothers of under-five attending immunization clinic
Sonal R Deshpande, Pragati G Rathod, Sharad B Mankar, Uday W Narlawar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1878-1882.
- Chitosan and β-amino butyric acid up-regulates transcripts of resistance gene analog RGPM213 in pearl millet to infection by downy mildew pathogen
P. Ranjini, Melvin Prasad, J. Samanth Kumar, Shailasree Sekhar, Devaraju Kesagodu, H. Shekar Shetty, K. Ramachandra Kini
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(5): 001-006.
- Time–motion study of the multipurpose health worker in the primary health center and subcenters in Kanbha, Ahmedabad district, Gujarat
Anand G Shah, Bansi Davda, Sonal Parikh, DV Bala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 142-145.
- In silico investigation of black tea components on α-amylase, α-glucosidase and lipase
Satabdee Mohapatra, Alisha Prasad, Farhan Haque, Sonali Ray, Bratati De, Sirsendu Sekhar Ray
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 042-047.
- Occurrence of Bovine and Human Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Organised Dairy Farms of Andhra Pradesh, India
Shaik Reshma, Tumati Srinivasa Rao, Thirtham Madhava Rao, Kothapalli Venkata Subramanyam, Madupuru Soma Sekhar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 154-160.
- Case Report
Sasi Sekhar T V D, Satish P, Krishnaveni Vanapala, Anvesh Golla
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 98-99.
- Comorbid conditions in patients with physician diagnosed COPD: Data from a tertiary centre in South India
T V D Sasi Sekhar, Bhanurekha Bokam, Lakshmi Lavanya Muppalla, V.S.D.S.R Sagar Velagapudi, Krishna Kanth Ravvi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 738-742.
- Assessment of Quality of life in Chronic Kidney Disease patients in a tertiary care hospital from SOUTH INDIA
T V D Sasi Sekhar, Rongali Appala Naidu, Rajanala Vara Lakshmi, Appalaneni Ramya, Uma Devi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2017; 7(1): 29-32.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW