|15 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- In vitro-scientific evaluation on anti-Candida albicans activity, antioxidant properties and phytochemical constituents with the identification of antifungal active fraction from traditional medicinal plant Couroupita guianensis Aubl. Flower
Sivapragasam Gothai Soundararajan Vijayarathna Yeng Chen Jagat R Kanwar Habibah A. Wahab Sreenivasan Sasidharan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2018; 8(2): 85-101.
- Babesia gibsoni infection in a German Shepherd dog
Sunitha Karunakaran, U. N. Pillai, H. P. Sasidharan
. 2011; 4(6): 269-270.
- Preparation, in vitro Characterization of Transdermal Patch Containing Atenolol and Hydrochlorothiazide: A Combinational Approach
Akelesh Thyagarajan, J. Sam Johnson Udaya Chander, C. Senthil Kumar, Vidya Sreenivasan, R. Venkata Narayanan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 033-039.
- Tuberous sclerosis complex: a case report
Harris Poolakundan, Feroz P. Jenner, Abdul Kharim, S. Vijayalekshmi, Anjana Sasidharan
. 2015; 3(10): 2844-2846.
- Case Report: Cold welding of barrel plate to Richard screw: an unusual complication witnessed during sliding hip screw removal.
Ravi Sreenivasan, Deepak Chahar, Nikhil Verma, Devendra Pathrot, Amite Pankaj
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2016; 2(4): 49-51.
- Genetic diversity analysis of colored and white rice genotypes using Microsatellite (SSR) and Insertion-Deletion (INDEL) markers
Siddhi Patel, Rallapalli Ravikiran, Sudeshna Chakraborty, Sneha Macwana, N. Sasidharan, Ruchi Trivedi, Bhushan Aher
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(6): 497-507.
- A clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors
Siny Vellukara Sasidharan, Vinu Kumar, Radha R. Pai, Sheela Vasudevan
. 2014; 2(4): 1307-1312.
- Neck disability index, Visual analog scale, and Likert scale in patients receiving pharmacotherapy for neck pain: How good do they correlate?
Liya Roslin Joseph, Dhanya Sasidharan Palappallil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 328-332.
- Adverse drug reactions: Two years' experience from a tertiary teaching hospital in Kerala
Dhanya Sasidharan Palappallil, Sai Nathan Ramnath, Reneega Gangadhar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(4): 403-411.
- Effectiveness of case-based learning, task-based learning, and didactic lectures on teaching personal drug concept among medical undergraduates
Dhanya Sasidharan Palappallil Hari K N Sankar Aparna Retnayyan Sajithkumar Radhakrishnan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 438-444.
- Occurrence of potential pathogenic Aeromonas species in tropical seafood, aquafarms and mangroves off Cochin coast in South India
Alphonsa Vijaya Joseph, Raghul Subin Sasidharan, Harisree P Nair, Sarita G Bhat
. 2013; 6(6): 300-306.
- An observational prospective study on prescribing pattern of drugs among pregnant women admitted in antenatal ward of a tertiary care teaching hospital in coastal town of South India
Prasanand Sasidharan, Bhanu Prakash Kolasani, Divyashanthi CM
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 25-31.
- Prescribing pattern of drugs in patients with alcoholic liver disease in a tertiary care teaching hospital
Bhanu Prakash Kolasani, Prasanand Sasidharan, Divyashanthi CM, Pandiamunian Jayabal, Annabelle Rajaseharan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 538-544.
- Prescription analysis of both H1 and H2 antihistamines among in-patients of dermatology department of a tertiary care teaching hospital in a coastal town of South India
Bhanu Prakash Kolasani, C. M. Divyashanthi, Prasanand Sasidharan, Sri Venkateswaran Kothandapany
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 537-543.
- Vitamin E improves quality of life in patients with alcoholic liver disease
Bhanu Prakash Kolasani, Prasanand Sasidharan, Divyashanthi C M, Adithiya Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(4): 269-275.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW