|54 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Relationship between Affordability to pay for the Veterinary Services and profile characteristics of Dairy farmers
M. Srinivasa Reddy, Sudhakar B Rao
. 2011; 4(6): 266-268.
- Sex Preselection in Domestic Animals - Current status and Future prospects
Srinivasa Prasad, Ch.*, S.Rangasamy and S.Satheshkumar
. 2010; 3(7): 346-348.
- A comparison of pRIFLE and AKIN criteria for acute kidney injury in pediatric intensive care unit patients
Srinivasa S., Reshmavathi V., Srividya G. S.
. 2016; 3(2): 398-402.
- Alteration in Levels of Minerals in DEN induced Hepatocellular carcinoma in Wistar Albino Rats
B. Arirudran, Vijayalakshmi Krishnamurthy, A. Saraswathy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(12): 090-094.
- The study on post-operative wound infections at Vizianagaram in Andhra Pradesh, India
B. Hemashankara Rao, K. Srinivasa Chakravarthy
. 2016; 4(12): 5351-5355.
- A study of clinical profile and outcome of intra ventricular hemorrhage in neonates admitted to neonatal intensive care unit of a tertiary care hospital, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, India
Majeti Srinivasa Rao, Manas Ranjan Sahoo, Arigela Vasundhara, Swetha K., Sudarsini P.
. 2016; 3(2): 373-380.
- Clinicoetiological profile and risk assessment of newborn with respiratory distress in a tertiary care centre in South India
Manas Ranjan Sahoo, Arigela Vasundhara, Majeti Srinivasa Rao, Jampana Alekhya, Pydi Nagasree
. 2015; 2(4): 433-439.
- Spectrum of congenital malformations in newborns: in a medical college hospital in South India
Basavanthappa SP, Rajath Pejaver, Srinivasa V, Raghavendra K, Suresh Babu MT
. 2014; 1(2): 82-85.
- Clinical profile and outcome of diabetic ketoacidosis in a tertiary care hospital in South India
Basavanthappa SP, Rajath Pejaver, Raghavendra K, Srinivasa V, Suresh Babu MT
. 2015; 2(1): 29-31.
- Study of biochemical abnormalities in neonatal seizures with special reference to hyponatremia
Kamatham Madhusudhan, Nadavapalli Srinivasa Suresh, Talakola Ramesh Babu, Jampana venkateswara Rao, Surisetti Bharath Kumar
. 2016; 3(3): 730-734.
- Factors influencing pregnancy outcome in women with vaginal bleeding before midpregnancy: a prospective case control study
Shyamala Guruvare, Priyanka Medipalli, Srinivasa M. Urala, Lavanya Rai, Shripad Hebbar, Prashanth Adiga
. 2015; 4(3): 601-605.
- Study of incidence in between benign and malignant tumors of solitary thyroid nodule
B. Hemashankara Rao, K. Srinivasa Chakravarthy
. 2016; 4(12): 5288-5293.
- A study on risk factors and lipid profile pattern in patients of stroke in Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad, India
Ravala Siddeswari, Budithi Sudarsi, Thatikala Abhilash, Nanyam Srinivasa Rao
. 2015; 3(11): 3337-3341.
- Food, exercise and life style changes among overweight or obese children in urban population
Santosh Kumar K., H. T. Yashoda, Mohan Kumar N., Srinivasa S.
. 2015; 2(4): 361-366.
- DESIGN AND EVALUATION OF ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE MATRIX TABLETS FOR EXTENDED RELEASE USING NATURAL GUMS AND HPMC K100M
Siramsetti Dhanalakshmi, Srinivasa Rao Baratam
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(7): 72-77.
- A Variant Accessory Belly of Extensor Indicis Muscle: An Anatomical Variation
Srinivasa Rao Sirasanagandla, Bhagath Kumar Potu, Satheesha Nayak B, SN Somayaji, Narendra Pamidi
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(1): 64-65.
- A STUDY ON ASSESSMENT OF FREQUENCY, INTENSITY, DISABILITY AND SEVERITY ASSOCIATED WITH PRIMARY HEADACHES
Tinu Merin Thomas, Bileena Kommattam, Preethy Mathew Karanath, Ann Mary Swaroop, Srinivasa Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(2): 112-118.
- HIV/AIDS-tuberculosis (pulmonary and extra pulmonary) co-infection: CD4 correlation
R. Siddeswari, K. S. Amaravathi, N. Srinivasa Rao, Sanjeev, B. Rewari, Prabhu Kumar
. 2016; 4(4): 1035-1039.
- Evaluation of Hematological, Serum Biochemical and Tissue Antioxidant Changes in Experimentally Induced Hyperlipidemia in Wistar Albino Rats
Hamsavath Srinivasa Naik, Ch. Srilatha, K. Sujatha, B. Sreedevi, T. N. V. K. V. Prasad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 84-91.
- Case series: unusual presentations of congenital lung malformations
Basavanthappa SP, Srinivasa V, Rajath Pejaver, Naveen Kumar, Chandan Giriyappa
. 2014; 1(2): 113-116.
- The study of etiological profile in new onset seizures in Indian scenario
Bezwada Srinivasa Rao, Matta Sree Vani, Gedela Abhishek Ravi Varma
. 2015; 2(1): 6-12.
- Incidence, severity, prognostic significance of thrombocytopenia in malaria
Bezwada Srinivasa Rao, Matta Sree Vani, Gurindapalli Jyothi Swarna Laya Latha, Dondapati Lavanya
. 2015; 3(1): 116-121.
- Clinical study of bronchial asthma in children aged 5 to 12 years with special reference to peak expiratory flow rate
Srinivasa K., Ushakiran C. B., Sudha Rudrappa
. 2015; 2(4): 297-302.
- Hennekam lymphangiectasia syndrome
Bezwada Srinivasa Rao, Matta Sree Vani, Boga Sree Kanth
. 2015; 3(2): 516-519.
- Basal cell adenoma of the salivary gland: Cribriform type, a rare case with review of literature
Raghunath Prabhu, Neha Kumar, Sakshi Sadhu, Rajgopal Shenoy, Kuladeepa Ananda Vaidya
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 246-249.
- Profile and clinical features of HIV positive patients attending Integrated Counseling and Testing Centre in a Medical College Hospital of Hassan, Karnataka
Praveen G, Srinivasa B S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 297-299.
- Acute myocardial injury in multiple bee stings - Case report
CB Bindu, SK Manuprakash, BS Srinivasa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1107-1109.
- Socio-demographic profile and health care seeking behaviour of rural geriatric population of Allahabad district of UP: A cross sectional study
Bayapareddy Narapureddy, Naveen KH, Pallavi Madithati, Rajiv Kumar Singh, Pirabu RA
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 87-92.
- A cross-sectional study on quality of life among acne vulgaris patients
Pooja Pandey, Mavinrkainahalli Srinivasa Murthy Suresh, Vaibhav Dubey, Prabhat Pandey
. 2016; 4(11): 4800-4805.
- Cyto-histopathological and clinico-radiological evaluation of thyroid lesions
Sandhya M Rani, Dhanraj S Reddy, Srinivas K Rao
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1391-1395.
- Histopathological Variants of Spontaneous Basal Cell Carcinomas in Dogs
Srinivasa Naik Hamasavath, Srilatha Ch., Murthy,R.V.R. , Nasreen,A. , Jayasree,N. , Vara Prasad, W.L.N.V
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 89-92.
- Assessment of Optimum Threonine Concentration in Diets of WL Layers at Peak Production
Kallam Naga Raja Kumari , Vangoor Ravinder Reddy, V. Chinni Preetham , Dhullipalla Srinivasa Kumar, A. R. Sen , S. V. Rama Rao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 245-253.
- Rumen fermentation patterns in buffalo bulls fed total mixed ration supplemented with exogenous fibrolytic enzyme and/or live yeast culture
Ravikanth Reddy Poonooru, Srinivasa Kumar Dhulipalla, Raghava Rao Eleneni, Ananda Rao Kancharana
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(3): 310-315.
- Biochemical studies in relation to the risk factors of metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular diseases in South Indian population with subclinical thyroid disease
Srinivasa Nageswara Rao G, Saravanan S, Sruti Eswar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1003-1007.
- Variant Branching Pattern of the Right Internal Iliac Vessels in A Male – A Case Report
Satheesha Nayak Badagabettu, Naveen Kumar, Surekha Devadasa Shetty, Srinivasa Rao Sirasanagandla
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(3): 197-200.
- Proventricular - Ventricular Impaction and Traumatic Ventriculitis in a Black Headed Ibis Bird (Threskiornis melanocephalus)
Srinivasa Naik, Vamsi Krishna Aankali, Srilatha Ch.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 290-293.
- Effect of topical sodium fusidate, calcium mupirocin and papain—urea on wound healing in diabetic wistar rats
Smita Shenoy, Raghu Murthy, Lalit Mohan, Amoolya Gowda, Venu Madhav Nelluri
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 209-214.
- Determination of serum total antioxidant capacity in male smokers and non-smokers
Srinivasa Jayachandra, Rajendran Selvaraj, Gopinath Agnihotram
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 591-593.
- Molecular Typing of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) by Ribosomal DNA Spacer PCR (RS-PCR-ribotyping)
Soma Sekhar Madupuru, Srinivasa Rao Tumati, Mohammad Sharif Noorbasha, Muralidhar Metta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 261-268.
- Optimization of Fermentation Medium for the Production of Recombinant Human Antithrombin III from Saccharomyces cerevisiae through Statistical Experimental Designs
Maheswara Reddy Mallu, Sandeep Vemula, Srinivasa Reddy Ronda
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 014-020.
- Evaluation of anticonvulsant activity of Saraca asoca flower (Roxb.) Wilde in Swiss albino mice
Srinivasa K, Shashi Kumara, Neetha C S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 858-862.
- CHARACTERIZATION OF PAPER AND PULP PROPERTIES FROM WEED SPECIES
RANJANA Neelagar, RAKSHITHA Yathish, SHUCHINTHA Srinivasa, Rashmi Kanugodu Vasappa
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(6): 61-63.
- Influence of dietary habits on blood pressure in preadolescent boys of Coastal Karnataka.
Bhima Bhat, Jnaneshwara Shenoy, Aswini Dutt, Satish Kumar, Kalpana B, Shankar Bhat, Udayshanker Shet
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 9-13.
- Evaluation for sinusitis in children aged between 3 and 15 years with recurrent respiratory tract infection by clinical and radiological methods in a tertiary-care hospital
Srinivasa BS, Harish HN, Manuprakash SK
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 44-46.
- Current knowledge, attitude, and practice about cervical cancer among rural Indian women
Ashwini Nayak U, Srinivasa N Murthy, Asha Swarup, Vivaan Dutt, Vijayashree Muthukumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1554-1558.
- Association of age at menarche with body mass index and waist–hip ratio
Prarthana Kaleramma Gopalakrishna, Suja Purushothaman, Santhi Reghunath, Bishara Pushkar, Ksheera Ishiah King
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1631-1634.
- Early prediction of nephropathy and cardiovascular diseases in Indian patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
G Srinivasa Nageswara Rao, J Abayambigai, E Sruti, K R Sowmiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1523-1527.
- A Review on Various Formulation Methods in preparing Colon targeted mini-tablets for Chronotherapy
Mohd Abdul Hadi, N G Raghavendra Rao, A. Srinivasa Rao, Tayyaba Mahtab, Sayeeda Tabassum
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 158-164.
- Occurrence of Bovine and Human Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Organised Dairy Farms of Andhra Pradesh, India
Shaik Reshma, Tumati Srinivasa Rao, Thirtham Madhava Rao, Kothapalli Venkata Subramanyam, Madupuru Soma Sekhar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 154-160.
- Quality of Life Assessment in Cancer Patients of Regional Centre of Hyderabad City
V. Naga Sunanda, M. Priyanka, J. Architha, M. Shravan, A. Srinivasa Rao, Mohd. Abdul Hadi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(1): 165-169.
- Comparative study of risk factors and lipid profile pattern in ischemic and haemorrhagic stroke
Ravala Siddeswari, Barla Suryanarayana, Budithi Sudarsi, Siddula Manohar, Nanyam Srinivasa Rao, Thatikala Abhilash
. 2016; 6(1): 8-13.
- Studies on the Incidence of Adulterants, Preservatives and Synthetic Milk Sold in and around Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
Sudharshan Sai Srinivasa Kondapalli, Praveen Kumar Yadav Eddula, Krishnaiah Nelapati, Sujatha Singh, Anusha Poluru, Indu Reddy Bode
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 174-183.
- CD4 lymphocyte response following anti-retroviral therapy in HIV/AIDS patients - A study in Osmania General Hospital
Srinivasa Rao Nanyam, Ravala Siddeswari, Budithi Sudarsi, Barla Suryanarayana, Challagali Prabhu Kumar, Thatikala Abhilash
. 2016; 6(2): 68-71.
- Studies on the Physical and Microbiological Quality of Different Meats Sold in and around Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC)
Praveen Kumar Yadav Eddula, Sudharshan Sai Srinivasa Kondapalli, Krishnaiah Nelapati, Sujatha Singh, Anusha Poluru, Indu Reddy Bode
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 230-237.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW