|71 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Role of Ultrasonography (“Honeycomb Sign”) in Early Detection of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Sudhir Sachar, Sunder Goyal, Saurabh Sachar
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(1): 38-42.
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) Induced Hemorrhage From Asymptomatic Duodenal Diverticulum: Report of Three Cases
Sudhir Sachar, Sunder Goyal, Snigdha Goyal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(1): 52-55.
- Post-Traumatic Pancreatic Pseudocyst: Report of Two Cases with Review of Literature
Sunder Goyal, Sudhir Sachar, Ram Kumar Verma, Snigdha Goyal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(4): 251-258.
- Role of ß carotene / vitamin A in animal reproduction
Sudhir Kumar, A. K. Pandey, M. Mutha Rao and W. A. A. Razzaque
. 2010; 3(5): 236-237.
- Alloimmunisation in Rh "c" negative mother causing severe fetal hemolysis
S. Pandu Ranga Rao, Sudhir Kumar Vujhini
. 2015; 2(4): 454-455.
- Epidemiological study of cervical spine injury
Bhoopendra Kumar Sharma, Sudhir Singh Pal, Devendra Chaudhary
. 2016; 3(3): 1431-1436.
- ABO and Rh-D blood group frequency and distribution: a tertiary care hospital experience
Pandu Rangarao Sanagapati, Sudhir Kumar Vujhini
. 2015; 3(8): 2058-2061.
- Acute intermittent porphyria-a diagnostic dilemma with a non-abdominal cause of abdominal pain
Mohamed Reshad, Khushwah Supriya, Sudhir Shyam, Honna Krishnamurthy Mithun
. 2016; 4(10): 4651-4653.
- Observational study of laparoscopic closure of peptic ulcer perforation in rural population
Sudhir B. Deshmukh, Kuldeep Sharma, Meghraj J. Chawada
. 2016; 3(3): 1273-1277.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- Completeness of Institutional Ethics Application Forms Submitted to the Ethics Committee in A Rural Tertiary Teaching Hospital
Asha Dattatraye Jadhav, Sushma S. Jadhav, Sudhir L. Padwal, Swapnil S. Jadhav, Rushikesh P. Deshpande
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 286-289.
- Cardiovascular profile of aluminium phosphide poisoning and its clinical significance
Sudhir Kalawat, Vibhuti Thakur, Ashok Thakur, N. D. Punjabi
. 2016; 3(4): 859-864.
- A Study of subcutaneous negative pressure closure versus simple closure in laparotomy wound of Ileal perforation
Yagnesh Vaghani, Jeeten Chaudhari, Sudhir Navadiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 24-26.
- Peripheral Neuropathy and Abnormal Visual Evoked Potentials in Stable Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Sanjeev Prabhakar Malay Sarkar Sudhir Sharma Rameshwar S Negi Sunil Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 174-178.
- Pathological study of non-neoplastic skin lesions by punch biopsy
Vijay Sreedhar Veldurthy, Chandrakumar Shanmugam, Nelluri Sudhir, Ommini Sirisha, Charan Paul Motupalli, Narsing Rao, Siva Ram Reddy, Narasimha Rao
. 2015; 3(8): 1985-1988.
- Correlation between WOMAC score and hyalrunoic acid levels in knee osteoarthritis
Nishant Raj Sharma, Sudhir Singh, Dharmendra Kumar, Sanjiv Kumar
. 2015; 3(3): 757-762.
- Routine appendicectomy be performed as a part of surgical staging in ovarian cancer
Shveta Giri, Pavika Lal, Sudhir Rawal, Rupinder Sekhon
. 2016; 5(12): 4263-4265.
- Study of the effect of post-operative medical management on peptic ulcer in patients of perforated peptic ulcer disease
Sudhir B. Deshmukh, Koushal U. Kondawar, Satish Gireboinwd, Meghraj J. Chawada
. 2016; 3(3): 1267-1272.
- Pathological study of elective nephrectomies for a two year period
V. Vijay Sreedhar, M. Charan Paul, O. Sirisha, P. Shivaram, N. Sudhir,
. 2015; 3(6): 1496-1500.
- Pattern of dyslipidaemia in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients- a study from rural tertiary care hospital in central India
Nisar A. Wafai, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Manoj Kumar, Prem S. Singh, Sudhir K. Yadav
. 2016; 4(10): 4349-4355.
- Fibro-osseous pseudotumor of the digit
Sanjiv Kumar, Tushar Rai, Sudhir Singh, Reetu Verma
. 2015; 3(1): 342-344.
- Genetic Diversity and Relatedness among Different Four Cattle Breeds Reared in Rajasthan
Mukul Purva Manish Kumar Suthar Jyoti Bishnoi Sunil Maherchandani Sudhir Kumar Kashyap
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 93-104.
- Status of maternal care and immunisation services in a hilly state of north India: a cross sectional study
Anupam Parashar, Salig Ram Mazta, Dineshwar Singh Dhadwal, Anita Thakur, Harshvardhan Singh, Kamlesh Sharma, Kanica Kaushal, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2607-2611.
- Assessment of Genetic Diversity in Chokla Sheep Breed of Rajasthan Using Microsatellite Markers
Kritika Gahlot Mukul Purva Sunil Maherchandani Sudhir Kumar Kashyap
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 291-299.
- Validation of Ponseti method for clubfoot deformity correction
Sanjiv Kumar, Sudhir Singh, Dharmendra Kumar, Farid Mohammad, Tushar Rai, Reetu Verma
. 2015; 3(3): 650-655.
- Dissociative disorder in children and adolescents and their personality profile: a comparative study
Sudhir Kumar Rana, Shobit Garg, Preeti Mishra, Mrityunjaya Kumar, Jyoti Mishra Pandey
. 2015; 3(10): 2639-2642.
- Study on association of polymorphism of CYP450 2D6 with head and neck cancer and treatment response in patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy paclitaxel, cisplatin, 5fu (TPF) followed by chemoradiation
Divyesh Kumar, Mohan Chand Pant, Devendra Parmar, Sudhir Singh, Madanlal Brahmabhatt
. 2014; 2(2): 585-591.
- Prevalence of shoulder disorders in tertiary care centre
Sudhir Singh, Sumit Gill, Farid Mohammad, Satyendra Kumar, Dharmendra Kumar, Sanjiv Kumar
. 2015; 3(4): 917-920.
- Prevalence of skin diseases among infants in a tertiary medical facility in Uttarakhand
Jitendra Singh Bist, Sudhir Kumar Rana, Neeti Kumari, Ragini Singh, Anil Kumar Mehta
. 2015; 3(5): 1172-1176.
- Role of yoga in attention, concentration, and memory of medical students
Sheela Joice P P Khaleel Ahmed Manik Sudhir P K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1526-1528.
- A study to evaluate the relationship between socio-economic, demographic characteristics and complications of acceptors in double puncture laparoscopic and conventional tubal ligation procedures
Sudhir Babu Palli, Vijaya Lakshmi Akkupalli
. 2013; 2(1): 1-11.
- A study of health profile in children of working women in Indore
Shachi Jain Taran, Dharmendra Gupta, Sudhir Mehta, Susmit Kosta
. 2015; 2(3): 188-195.
- Hepatoid carcinoma of ovary: a very rare histopathological finding
Nahida Hassan Wani, Rupinder Sekhon, Shevta Giri, Sudhir K. Rawal
. 2014; 3(3): 824-826.
- Comparison of serum CRP levels in healthy controls and different stages of COPD
Chinchole S Baburao, Najan A Bhausaheb, Sudhir Chaudhary
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1532-1535.
- Irritation fibroma of tongue: a case report
Sudhir Kumar Vujhini, E. Sridhar Reddy, M.V.S. Sudheer, Hari Krishna Katikaneni
. 2016; 4(4): 1272-1273.
- A comparative study of rubber band ligation and flavonoids (Daflon) in the treatment of haemorrhoids
Sudhir Kanjibhai Navadiya, Harish Devjibhai Chauhan, Yagnesh Laljibhai Vaghani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 283-286.
- Pharmacognostical standardization of leaves of Cupressus macrocarpa Hartweg. ex Gordon
Sudhir K. Thukral, Sumitra Singh, Surendra Kr. Sharma
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(5): 071-074.
- Congenital Pouch Colon: A Rare Variant of Anorectal Malformation: Histopathological Perspective with Brief Review of Literature
Dhiraj B Nikumbh, Kishor Suryawanshi, Sudhir Singhavi, Poonam Pagare, Akshay Surana
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 173-178.
- Risk factors for low bone mass in healthy young adults from North India: studies on BMD and bone turnover markers
Anita Fotedar Verma, Ashok Kumar Verma, Virendra Kumar Mishra, Sudhir Kumar Mandal
. 2015; 3(4): 933-939.
- Evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of Nigella sativa: An experimental study
Harshal N Pise, Sudhir L Padwal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(7): 707-711.
- Study of Topical Placental Extract versus Povidone Iodine and Saline Dressing in Various Diabetic Wounds
Sudhir K Navadiya, Mukesh P Patel, Yagneshkumar L Vaghani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 411-413.
- Comparative study of laparoscopic surgery and open surgery in regards to surgical-site infections
Sudhir K Navadiya, Yagneshkumar L Vaghani, Harish D Chauhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 125-128.
- Prevalence of anti-hepatitis C virus antibodies among indoor patients and blood donors attending a tertiary care hospital in North India
Noor Jahan, Vijay Gupta, Mariyam Sana, Sudhir Mehrotra, Razia Khatoon
. 2016; 4(10): 4256-4263.
- Incidence and risk factors associated with development of ventilator-associated pneumonia from a tertiary care center of northern India
Sanjay Melville Masih, Shewtank Goel, Abhishek Singh, Rakesh Tank, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 4(5): 1692-1697.
- Mounier-Kuhn syndrome: a rare entity of bronchiectasis
Narendra Kumar Narahari, Sudhir Kumar Vujhini, Boddula Rajendra Prasad, Mohammed Ismail Nizami
. 2015; 3(12): 3872-3873.
- Effect of Lead Intoxication on Antioxidant Defense in Erythrocytes of Broiler Chicken
Ritesh Jaiswal, S.L. Ali, S. Roy, Sanjay Shakya, Om Prakash Dinani, Sudhir Kumar Jaiswal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 217-224.
- Evaluation of Phytochemical and Growth Performance Activity of Asteracanth longifolia on Broiler Chicken
Dilip Xalxo, K. M. Koley, Choodamani Chandrakar, Sudhir Kumar Jaiswal, Monika Markandey, Upendra Wasist
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 111-117.
- Study of prevalence of work related stress and co-morbidities and its effect on work performance in KSRTC workers of Dakshina Kannada district, Karnataka, India
Sudhir Prabhu, Kiran Shetty, Delma D’Cunha, Davin Karkada
. 2015; 3(11): 3161-3166.
- Hypolipidemic Effect of Different Coconut Oil Extracts of Vyosakatvivaradi Formulation in Wistar Rats
Anita Mahapatra, Sudhir Rajurkar, Sujith Subash, Ram Manohar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 95-100.
- A rare case of oral lymphangioma of tongue
Sridhar Reddy Erugula, Sudheer MVS, Ayesha Sameera, Sudhir Kumar Vujhini, Mahesh Kumar Kandukuri
. 2016; 3(3): 1112-1114.
- Comparative evaluation of slide agglutination and Widal tube agglutination test in detecting enteric fever among patients attending a tertiary care hospital in North India
Noor Jahan, Razia Khatoon, Amrita, Sudhir Mehrotra, Swatantra Kumar
. 2016; 4(10): 4290-4296.
- Sequence Characterization and Insilico Anti-biofilm Activity Prediction of β Defensin 103A in Tharparkar Cattle Breed and Taurine Cattle
Ankita Gurao Ranjit Singh Kataria Sudhir Kumar Kashyap Ravinder Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 365-381.
- Analysing the Digestive Function of the Broiler Exposed to Heat Stress Both Pre-Hatch and Post-Hatch with or without Protein Synthesis Modulator
Sudhir Kumar Jaiswal, Jagbir Singh Tyagi, Gautham Kolluri, Gopi Marappan, Ajay Chaturvedani, Leena Dilliwar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 41-47.
- Prospective study of comparison between the ultrasonography with the plain radiography in the diagnosis of pneumoperitoneum of hollow viscus perforation
Ashwin K. Hebbar, Shashidhara T.M., Harish Iyanna, Sudhir B.V., Sushil Kumar B.V.
. 2014; 2(1): 154-159.
- Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles by Azadirachta indica Leaf Extract and Coating with Morinda citrifolia Fruit Extract: Their Characterization
Debi Prasad Mishra, Sudhir R Rajurkar, Nivedita Mishra, Nitin D Jadhav, Bhagirath V Ballurkar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 205-219.
- Effect of Oat Flour Addition on the Viability of Probiotic Microorganisms During Refrigerated Storage of Synbiotic Milk Drink
Praveen Kumar Tiwari Shakeel Asgar Sudhir Uprit Manorama Chauhan K.K. Sandey Nitin W. Shinde
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 66-73.
- Attitude toward eye donation - A population-based study from Western Uttar Pradesh
Anish Prabhakar Sachin Singh Yadav Sudhir Gupta Prabhaker Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 209-214.
- Pulmonary nocardiosis with a rare association of syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH) in an immunocompetent male.
Vinathi Paritala, Narendra Kumar Narahari, Phani Chakravarty Mutnuru, Sudhir Kumar Vujhini, Mohammed Ismail Nizami
. 2016; 6(2): 87-91.
- Correlation of some demographic parameters with clinical parameters of metabolic syndrome, bipolar affective disorders, and its therapeutics
Dinesh Singh Rathor, Mujahed M, Sudhir Kumar, Rakesh Kumar Jain, Anil Kumar Sisodia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 507-514.
- Correlation between fluorosis and dental caries in endemic areas of Wardha district
Samiksha Dilip Patil, Rahul R Bhowate, Shivlal M Rawlani, Monika Khubchandani, Sudhir Rawlani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1695-1699.
- Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in drug-naive patients with schizophrenia
Dinesh Singh Rathor, Sudhir Kumar, Deshbandhu Tiwari, Rakesh Kumar Jain, Anil Kumar Sisodia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2574-2584.
- An epidemiological study on road traffic injury in East Sikkim
Anish Prabhakar, Sachin Singh Yadav, Sudhir Kumar Gupta, Forhad Akhtar Zaman, Dechenla Tshering Bhutia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 754-759.
- Morbidity profile of transport sector workers and its correlation with social and work factors
Kiran Shetty, Sudhir Prabhu, Delma D'Cunha, Oliver D'Souza, Amrita Suvarna, Betty Jacob
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2030-2035.
- Study of serum C-reactive protein levels in acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients
Sourabh Pahuja, Prashant Yadav, Aditya Kumar Gautam, Anand Kumar, Avdhesh Kumar, Sudhir Chaudhri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 694-699.
- Assessment of cognitive function in patients with alcohol dependence: A cross-sectional study
Dalip Sharma, Anita Padam, Yuvraj Gharu, Dinesh Sharma, Sudhir Sharma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 337-340.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Gluten Meal Without or With Different Enzymes on Gut Health of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani Pramod Kumar Tyagi Praveen Kumar Tyagi Asit Baran Mandal Sudhir Kumar Jaiswal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 128-135.
- A study to compare prognostic utility of procalcitonin with existing biomarkers (CRP and TLC) and clinical risk scores (PSI and CURB 65) in community acquired pneumonia
Sudhir Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Meena, Arvind Kumar Misra, Lalit Prashant Meena, Mrityunjaya Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 28-32.
- Drug use pattern in the ear, nose, throat outpatient department of a rural tertiary-care teaching hospital
Sudhir L Padwal, Madhuri D Kulkarni, Vinod S Deshmukh, Jyoti R Patil, Swapnil S Jadhav, Asha D Jadhav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 212-216.
- Effect of various dietary fats supplementation on the liver glycogen, protein and digestive enzymes activities in striped murrel, Channa striatus
Rajesh Dayal, Prem Prakash Srivastava, Joykrushna Jena, Sudhir Raizada, Akhilesh Kumar Yadav, Anita Bhatnagar, Shipra Chowdhary
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(6): 015-021.
- Anti inflammatory property of salbutamol on acute and chronic models of inflammation
Asha D Jadhav, Sudhir L Padwal, Rakesh R Jadhav, Swapnil S Jadhav, Harshal N Pise, Mangal K Choure
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 101-104.
- Drug prescribing and dispensing pattern in pediatrics outpatient clinic of a rural tertiary-care teaching hospital
Harshal N Pise, Sudhir L Padwal, Rakesh R Jadhav, Vinod S Deshmukh, Asha D Jadhav, Atul M Kolhe
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 313-317.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW