|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Uterine Torsion in a Bitch
B.M. Raut, D.S. Raghuwanshi, S.V. Upadhye, B.M. Gahlod, A.P. Gawande,P.R. Sirsat and P.R. Wankhade
Veterinary World. 2008; 1(7): 212-212.
- Congenital Umbilical defect in kid with intestinal evisceration
B.M.Gahlod, B.M.Raut, D.S.Raghuwanshi, M.S.Dhakate, S.V. Upadhye, Ankur Sharma and P.R.Wankhade
Veterinary World. 2008; 1(5): 147-147.
- Performance based assessment by introducing active learning in second MBBS students in pharmacology
Naresh D. Balani, Prabodh A. Wankhade
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(6): 2641-2644.
- Innovative new method to test skill of bioassay in postgraduate students during doctor of medicine pharmacology examination using objective structured practical examination and animal experiment software
Naresh D. Balani, Prabodh Anant Wankhade
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(4): 1622-1628.
- Recurrent breast abscess due to Salmonella paratyphi A: an unusual case
Dnyaneshwari P. Ghadage, Archana B. Wankhade, Rupali J. Mali, Arvind V. Bhore
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2014; 2(3): 1236-1238.
- Study of fungal pathogen in onycomycoses patients attending the teaching hospital
Archana Wankhade, Dnyaneshwari Ghadage, Arvind Bhore
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(12): 5314-5318.
- Dislocation of bilateral temporomandibular joint in a critically ill patient after seizure
Sanjay Prakash, Prashant R Wankhade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 377-379.
- An uncommon case of acute fatty liver of Pregnancy
Sanjay Prakash, Prashant Ramdas Wankhade, Krishna Priya Ganguly
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 584-585.