|391 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Comparative evaluation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug susceptibility testing between Direct Nitrate Reductase assay and Direct Proportion Method
Neelu Jain, Nitin Jain, Vaishali Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 86-90.
- A rare case of transverse vaginal septum
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 218-219.
- Factors affecting performance of first year medical students in Bhopal, India
Shubho Subrata Biswas, Vaishali Jain
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(3): 192-197.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Bone turnover markers in women can predict low bone mineral density
B. K. Agrawal, Vaishali Jain, Atul Varshney
. 2015; 3(4): 876-879.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Self-medication Practices in Urban area of Southern Rajasthan
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Dhriti Bapna, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 474-477.
- Holt-Oram syndrome: a rare case report
Parul Sinha, Madhu Jain, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 3(1): 312-313.
- Ruptured caesarean scar ectopic pregnancy: a rare case report
Shikha Jain, Swati Chaudhary, Neha Jain, Rita Ranjan
. 2015; 4(6): 2111-2112.
- Ancient Indian Medicines
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2016; 5(1): 47-47.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: a critical analysis of two diagnostic methods
Manisha Jain, Anjali Kanhere, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2014; 3(1): 48-53.
- Study of TH 1 and TH 2 activity in women with threatened miscarriages
Madhu Jain, Zahida Hassan, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1918-1921.
- Study of Services Provided to Beneficiaries of Chiranjeevi Yojana in Urban Slum of Ahmedabad City of Gujarat
Vaishali K Mehariya, Jay K Sheth, D V Bala
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 112-116.
- Recurrent madura foot without draining sinuses: a case report
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Meenakshi Yeola, Darshana Tote, Jalaj Jain, Niket Jain
. 2013; 1(3): 287-290.
- Study of congenital anomalies of fetus and its outcome in a tertiary care centre
Anjali Vivek Kanhere, Mudita Jain, Anushree Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1692-1695.
- Reporting of HIV/AIDS- A Systematic Review and Quantitative Analysis of Research Publications in Palliative Care Journals
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, John Ramapuram
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 56-65.
- Perceived Self-Esteem amongst First-Year Nursing Students - A Cross-Sectional Survey
Eva Chris, Maria Pais, Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 74-80.
- Exploring the Research on Diabetes Mellitus : Status of Current Evidence from a 40-year Quantitative Trend Analysis of Published Articles
Senthil P Kumar, Prabha Adhikari, P S Jeganathan, Vaishali Sisodia
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 80-90.
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vikas Jain, Leena Balpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Acute Diarrhoeal Diseases Among Preschool Children In Western Maharashtra, India
Mahesh B Tondare , Vaishali V Raje, Satish V Kakade , Madhavi V Rayate
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 383-386.
- Evaluation of echocardiographic systolic parameters in pre eclamptics and normotensives women
Neha Jain, Asha Verma, Shikha Jain
. 2015; 4(5): 1517-1521.
- Study of Congenital Malformation in Neonates Born at Tertiary Care Hospital
Vaishali J Prajapati, Asruti R Kacha, Khyati M Kakkad, Panchsila B Damor, Abhishek M Nandaniya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 30-34.
- Tuberculosis of fifth metatarsal bone- a rare case report
Apoorva HC; Amit Kumar C Jain; Suresh Kumar
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2019; 8(2): 457-9.
- A rare case of recurrent pilonidal sinus of scalp
Abhishek Kansal, Rajiv Jain, Suraj Jain, Kavita Munjal
. 2016; 3(3): 1669-1671.
- Immunization Coverage in Rural and Urban Field Practice areas of a Medical College of Gujarat
Gneyaa S Bhatt, Vaishali M Mehariya, Roshni K Dave, Madhuri Mahavadiya, Manish Rana, Rashmi Sharma, Pradeep Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 398-404.
- Sero-prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pediatric subjects visiting central railway hospital, Byculla, Mumbai, India: a cross sectional study
Ajay B. Kale, Mohd Haseeb, Dipti Jain, Bharat Jain, Apurva Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(2): 461-463.
- Analysis of FNAC of cervical lymph nodes: Experience over a two years period
Shakera N Baji, Vaishali Anand, Richa Sharma, Kunal S Deore, Mital Chokshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 607-609.
- Role of mitochondria in progression of cancer: a semi-quantitative study
Deepali Jain, Pooja Lohiya, Minal Chaudhary, Madhuri Gawande, Swati Patil, Sourabh Kumar Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1602-1606.
- Histopathological study of ectopic endocervical pregnancy - a rare case report
Rimi Pandey, Padam Kumari Agarwal, Nivedita Yadav, Vaishali Jain
. 2019; 3(2): 83-86.
- Are Rehabilitation Journals Doing What They are Supposed to do? A Critical Review
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 152-156.
- Manual Therapy Journals’ Contribution to Evidence-Base in Manual/Manipulative Physical Therapy - A Quantitative Trend Analysis of Articles
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 98-108.
- Exposure to Smokeless Form of Tobacco and Risk of Breast Cancer: A Case Control Study from Rural Maharashtra, India
Rajsinh V Mohite, Vaishali R Mohite, Asha K Pratinidhi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 560-564.
- Manual Therapy Journals’ Contribution to Evidence-Base in Manual/Manipulative Physical Therapy - A Quantitative Trend Analysis of Articles (Published in 2013 - Volume 2, Issue 2)
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(1): -54.
- A study on body mass index and its correlation with type 2 diabetes
Subhash Chand Jain, Rameshwar Prasad Gupta, Deepak Gupta, Madhu Kanta Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1638-1641.
- Study of lifestyle practices of students of rural medical college, Loni
Rutuja Mohan Phulambrikar, Deepak B Phalke, Anup Lahanbhau Kharde, Vaishali D Phalke
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1079-1081.
- A prospective study of maternal outcome in antepartum haemorrhage in tertiary care center in northern India
Shaveta Jain, Nitin Jain, Pushpa Dahiya, Seema Rohilla, Roopa Malik
. 2016; 5(1): 29-34.
- Comparative study of transperineal and transvaginal sonography for localization of placenta in antepartum haermorrhage
Pushpa Dahiya, Shaveta Jain, Neelam Gupta, Jyotsna sen, Nitin Jain
. 2016; 5(1): 48-52.
- Biofilm- An Alarming Niche in Dairy Industry
Singh Parul, Gourab Basak, Barkha Sharma, Udit Jain, Raghavendra Mishra, Vaishali
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 10-24.
- A study of evaluation of various risk factors of retinal vein occlusion
Vaishali Amrutlal Prajapati, Dhaivat Vasavada, Shashank M. Patel, Wilhemina Chauhan, Vipul Prajapati
. 2014; 2(3): 1054-1057.
- Dandy Walker variant mimicking as cerebral palsy with severe neurological impairment
Vaishali Ramchandra Ghane, Kailash Chandra Patra, Narjohan Meshram, Arpan Chauhan, Anjali Kalbhande, Samir Wankhede
. 2014; 2(3): 1191-1193.
- Ten years’ trend of HIV seroprevalence among Indian pregnant women attending antenatal clinic at tertiary hospital in Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Vaishali Milind Patil, Arun P. Moray, Sarika P. Patil
. 2016; 5(5): 1514-1519.
- Storage lesions in blood components
Rajashekharaiah Vani, Ravikumar Soumya, Krishnegowda Manasa, Hsieh Carl
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2015; 4(3): 125-132.
- A study on knowledge, attitude and practice of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in adolescent population in Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Manish A. Jain, Shuchi M. Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2016; 3(2): 367-372.
- A study on knowledge attitude and practice of contraception in school going children in Wardha district in central India
Manish Jain, Shuchi Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2014; 3(4): 903-908.
- Validation of Mannheim peritonitis index in a tertiary care center in Rajasthan
Sanchit Jain, Mohit Jain, Ruchika Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 664-668.
- Knowledge of Modifiable Risk Factors of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDS): A Cross Sectional Study from Urban Slum Bhopal
Swati Jain, Sanjeev K Gupta, Sanjay Gupta, Vikas Jain, Swapnil Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 443-447.
- Oxidative stress and antioxidant vitamins in leprosy
Sangeeta B. Trimbake, Alka N. Sontakke, Vaishali V. Dhat
. 2013; 1(3): 226-229.
- Assessment of Morbidity Pattern among the Rural and Urban Geriatric Population: A Cross Sectional Study
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 356-360.
- Metabolic syndrome in type 2 diabetes, an anthropometric and biochemical evaluation - A cross-sectional study from Central India
Vikas Jain, Sachin Singh Yadav, Jyoti Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 784-789.
- Randomized trial to compare efficacy of polyester mosquito net mesh with polypropylene mesh in inguinal hernia surgery in northwestern India
Sanchit Jain, Abhishek Agarwal, Lakshman Agarwal, Laxmi Narayan Meena, Sumita Jain, Mohit Jain
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 200-205.
- Child to Parent Education in Prevention of Acute Diarrheal Diseases in Rural School under Rural Health Training Centre
Anirudha V Mutalik, Vaishali V Raje
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(3): 204-210.
- Association of maternal education and socioeconomic status with knowledge, attitude, and practice of her child regarding acute respiratory infections
Anirudha Vijay Mutalik, Vaishali V Raje
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 29-33.
- Study to assess the knowledge, attitude, and practice about acute respiratory infections among school going children and their parents in rural Maharashtra
Anirudha Vijay Mutalik, Vaishali V Raje
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1584-1587.
- Anticonvulsive effects of nifedipine and flunarizine on maximal electroshock seizures induced seizures
Raina Jain, Naveen Bankey, Ashish Jain
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1317-1320.
- Special Issue on Sustainable Agriculture under Abiotic and Biotic Stress
J. M. Al-Khayri, S. M. Jain
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(1): 1-2.
- Comparison of the Protective Nature of Antioxidants on Stored Erythrocytes
Soumya Ravikumar, Vani Rajashekharaiah
Applied Medical Research. 2016; 2(1): 9-16.
- Modern Approach in Animal Breeding by Use of Advanced Molecular Genetic Techniques
Vaishali Khare, Ankur Khare
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 1-22.
- Biochemical Changes in Goats treated with anthelmintic indigenous herbs
Sachin Jain* and Y.P. Sahni
. 2010; 3(7): 315-317.
- Developmental Disabilities in Children: Medical and Social Challenges in Central India
Jenisha Jain, Shikhar Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 451-455.
- An evaluation of quality of life of skin cancer patients after surgery using dermatology life quality index tool
Shailendra Kumar Jain, Preeti Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rakesh Tank
. 2016; 4(8): 3235-3239.
- Comparison of third generation ELISA and conventional nested RT-PCR for detection of HCV among hemodialysis patients
Shantanu Prakash, Satya Narayan Sankhwar, Amita Jain, Kausar Usman, Narayan Prasad, D. Saha, K.P Singh, Parul Jain, Desh Deepak Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 018-022.
- Evaluation of asymptomatic bacteriuria in antenatal women at C. U. Shah Medical College & Hospital, Surendranagar, Gujarat
Sanyogita Anil Jain, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta, Anil Gulabchandra Jain, Kunjan Madhukar Kikani, Manish Rushi Pandya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1021-1023.
- Clinico-pathological study of skin appendageal tumours from northern India
Preeti Jain, Shailendra Kumar Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1620-1624.
- The New Scoring System for Predicting the Risk of Major Amputations in Patient with Diabetic Foot Complications
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 1068-78.
- A Study to Identify Socio-Demographic and Lifestyle Risk Factors Associated With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Hypertension
Sampat Raj Nagar, Manish Jain, Shalabh Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 155-159.
- A New Classification (Grading System) of Debridement in Diabetic Lower Limbs - an Improvization and Standardization in Practice of Diabetic Lower Limb Salvage Around the World
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 991-1001.
- Evaluation of Group specific Nested PCR for detection of Bluetongue virus
Chauhan H C, Kher H N, Chandel B S, Dadawala A I, Jain L.,Agrawal S M and Bhadaniya A
. 2009; 2(5): 179-182.
- A Review on Microsphere – Types, Characterization and Formulation Consideration
Adarsh Jain, Mahesh Patidar, Kripashankar Nainawat, Nidhi Gairola
. 2014; 4(1): 38-46.
- MORPHOLOGICAL VARIATIONS OF
PAPILLARY MUSCLES IN NORTH
INDIANS: A CADAVERIC STUDY
Prasenjit Bose*, Royana Singh*, Raghunath More*, S. K. Pandey*, Dharmendra Jain
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 1-5.
- Nanotoxicology : An Emerging Discipline
Sachin Kumar Jain, Y. P. Sahni, Neetu Rajput, Vidhi Gautam
. 2011; 4(1): 35-40.
- A study of the radiographic morphometry of the distal radius in a south Indian population
Supreeth Nekkanti, Jacqueline Shah, Divyasri Mudundi, Vaishali Sakhuja, Varsha Shankar, Vijay Chandru
Hand and Microsurgery. 2018; 7(1): 9-15.
- Spectrum of Microbial Flora in Diabetic Foot Ulcer and Its Antibiotic Sensitivity Pattern in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Manisha Jain, Mitesh H Patel, Nidhi K Sood, Dhara J Modi, M M Vegad
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 354-357.
- Prevalence of Hypertension among Rural and Urban Population in Southern Rajasthan
Antima Galav, Rekha Bhatanagar, Suresh Chandra Meghwal, Manish Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 174-178.
- Causes Of Neonatal Mortality : A Community Based Study using Verbal Autopsy Tool
Yashpal Jain, Madhav Bansal, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 498-502.
- INDICATIONS AND COMPLICATIONS OF CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERIZATION IN CRITICALLY ILL CHILDREN IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
Shwetal Bhatt, Amit Dahat, Neha Jain, Uma Nayak, Viren Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 85-88.
- Neglected volar barton fracture treated by two-stage procedure
Saurabh Jain, Anil Kumar Jain, Ish Kumar Dhammi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 214-217.
- Utility of C Reactive Protein as Inflammatory Marker in Early Diagnosis of Neonatal Septicaemia: A Cross Sectional Study
Twinkle N Gandhi, Manish G Patel, Mannu R Jain, Rajeevkumar B Saxena, Pragnesh J Bhuva
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 481-483.
- A Simple New Classification for Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 2109-20.
- A STUDY OF PARTIAL FETAL POSTERIOR
CEREBRAL ARTERY THROUGH MRA-INCIDENCE
AND CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE
Ketu Chauhan*, Satyam Khare** Shilpi Jain**, Archana Sharma*, Arvind Yadav*
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 6-10.
- A survey of indications of MTP and concurrent contraceptive practices in a tertiary care institute
. 2014; 3(4): 1073-1075.
- Clinical profile and outcome of dengue fever in hospitalized children of South Rajasthan, India
. 2016; 3(2): 546-549.
- A clinical comparative study of different scoring systems in acute appendicitis
Prashant Nema, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2016; 3(1): 184-188.
- Intravenous iron sucrose in the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia in antenatal patients
Mahima Jain, Sandeep Parmar
. 2014; 3(1): 64-66.
- A prospective study of risk stratification in patients undergoing emergency laparotomy with POSSUM and P-POSSUM
Ajay Kumar Jain, Dhiraj Sharma
. 2016; 3(1): 207-210.
- Haematological Profile in Calves of Kosali Breed of Cattle in Their Native Tract
Deepti Kiran Barwa, Asit Jain, Tripti Jain, Mohan Singh, Kishore Mukherjee, Ratan Chandra Ghosh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 206-211.
- Osseous metaplasia of endometrium: a rare cause of secondary infertility
Nitin H. Shah, Kalyani G. Kale, Vaishali N. Shah
. 2016; 5(2): 532-535.
- Appraise the Health-Related Quality of Life among Trauma Patients
Ravi Kant Jain, Neelesh Dhadse, Chirag Sethi, Ravindra Kumar, Susmit Kosta
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(3): 118-127.
- Low cost medium formulation using cow dung ash for the cultivation of
Cyanobacterium: Spirulina (Arthrospira) platensis
Shweta Jain* and Samuel G. Singh
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(9): 682-691.
- Our experience of simple technique for successful primary closure after excision of pilonidal sinus disease
Manoj Kela, Rajesh Sharma, Suraj Jain
. 2015; 2(4): 647-651.
- Obstetric emergencies: preparedness among nurses for safe motherhood
Shraddha Verma, Manisha Jain, Chhaya Budhwani
. 2016; 5(4): 998-1001.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Tobacco Use in Rural Community of Jaipur, Rajasthan (India): A Cross Sectional Study
Anand M Dixit, Pankaj K Jain, Renu Agarwal, Sandip Gupta, Sushil K Shukla, Vidya Rani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 16-20.
- Need for increased clinical awareness of tuberculosis during pregnancy and puerperium in India
Kavita P. Jain, Pratishtha B. Chaudhari
. 2016; 5(12): 4106-4114.
- A Study on Clinical Profile of Patients Presenting with Rheumatoid Arthritis in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Pune City
Pradnya M Diggikar, Vijayshree S Gokhale, Prasanna K Satpathy, Deepak D Baldania, Thakapalli V Babu, Kanishka D Jain
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 146-150.
- Effect of 6 weeks Kapalabhati pranayama training on pulmonary and cardiovascular parameters of young, prehypertensive obese medical students
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1471-1474.
- Snodgrass tubularized incised plate urethroplasty for distal penile hypospadias in paediatric age group: our experience
Ajay Kumar Jain, Dhiraj Sharma, Kailash Charokar
. 2016; 3(1): 217-220.
- Effect of alternate nostril breathing on acute stress-induced changes in cardiovascular parameters in obese young adults
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 515-519.
- Etiopathological study of oral and oropharyngeal carcinoma
Freni J. K., A. K. Jain, Manish Kumar Sachan
. 2016; 4(7): 2796-2801.
- Endometrial stromal sarcoma together with leiomyosarcoma in a single patient: a rare case report
Reema Jain, Rita Ranjan, Poonam Agarwal
. 2016; 5(4): 1239-1241.
- Effect of 6 weeks pranava yoga training on cardiovascular parameters in prehypertensive young adults
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 416-419.
- Giant lipoma in the cervico-shoulder region
Amitkumar C. Jain, Viswanath S
. 2014; 1(1): 61-62.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW