|224 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Triadimefon induced physiological and ultra structural changes for moisture stress protection in Bougainvillea (Bougainvillea spectabilis Willd) at nursery stage
Aisha J. Al Mansouri and Shyam S. Kurup
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2009; 21(1): 48-58.
- NIPPLE RECONSTRUCTION USING THE C-V FLAP TECHNIQUE: LONG-TERM OUTCOMES
Lona Jalini, Jonathan Lund, Vijay Kurup
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(3): 162-166.
- Pulmonary artery catheter knotting: are conservative measures always successful? A case report
Ashish Sharma, Sushil Kumar Singhal, Vijay Grover, Vijay Gupta
. 2016; 3(4): 2257-2259.
- Appendicular band syndrome mimicking appendicular mass in an adult
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar, Vijay B. Kanake
. 2015; 2(2): 281-282.
- Cervical sympathetic chain schwannoma presenting as a carotid body tumor
Ashish Sharma, Manmohan Singh, Narender Singh Jhajhria, Vijay Grover, Vijay Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1012-1014.
- Isolated right subclavian artery injury with fractured right first rib following blunt trauma chest
Manmohan S. Chauhan, Anubhav Gupta, Ashish Sharma, Vijay Grover, Vijay K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1015-1017.
- Effect of Melatonin Supplementation on Haematological Parameters in Buffalo Calves under Summer Stress
Vijay D. Domple, Satyaveer S. Dangi, Vijay Yadav, Mihir Sarkar, Gyanendra Singh, Vijaiprakash Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 266-274.
- The Impact of Family and Social Support in First Six Months After Cessation Attempt
Bektaţ Murat YALÇIN Mustafa UNAL
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2019; 13(1): 52-59.
- CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH POSITIVE PREOPERATIVE AXILLARY ULTRASOUND SCANNING IN BREAST CANCER PATIENTS
Lona Jalini, Dave Fok Nam Fung, Kaushik Kumar Dasgupta, Vijay Kurup
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(1): 23-29.
- Rapid in vitro regeneration of date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) cv. Kheneizi using tender leaf explant
Shyam S. Kurup, Mohammed A. M. Aly, Geetha Lekshmi, Nadia Hassan Tawfik
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(6): 539-544.
- Effect of Melatonin Supplementation on Biochemicals Parameters in Buffalo Calves under Summer Stress
Vijay D. Domple, Vidhyalakshmi G. M., S.S. Dangi, Vijay Yadav, Pankaj Patel, M.C. Pathak, M. Sarkar, G. Singh, V.P. Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 118-125.
- Which is the Cause of Death?—A Case Report
Vijay Kumar Kaushik, M I Sheikh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 98-100.
- Medical Tourism - Present Status & Challenges
C. Vijay Mohan Reddy1
Narayana Medical Journal. 2015; 4(1): 25-37.
- Pediatric small bowel obstruction: a rare case
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar
. 2014; 1(1): 52-54.
- Assessment of Vaccine Wastage in a Tertiary Care Centre of District Rohtak, Haryana
Vikas Gupta,Debjyoti Mohapatra, Vijay Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 292-296.
- Nutritional Status of the Government School Children of Adolescent Age Group in Urban Areas of District Gautambudh-Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Shalini Srivastav, Harsh Mahajan, Vijay L Grover
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 100-103.
- Spinal intradural arachnoid cyst in an adult
with spinal dysraphism
Vijay P Joshi1, Anand Mudkanna2, Amit Agrawal3
Narayana Medical Journal. 2016; 5(2): 148-151.
- Malaria Pattern in a District of Central India
Sachin Pandey, Vijay Kumar Manwani, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 219-222.
- Impact of chronic air pollution exposure on pulmonary function in healthy nonsmoker young men from two different areas of Kanpur City
Atosh Kumar, Shashi Kant Verma, Vijay Bhargava
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 128-133.
- Are Medical Students and Interns at risk of acquiring Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)?
Christy Vijay, Pretesh R Kiran, Savitha Nagaraj, N S Srikanth, Rajitha K
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 573-576.
- A study of neonatal and maternal outcomes of asthma during pregnancy
Babu Lal Meena, V. B. Singh, Parvej Sameja, Vijay Tundwal, Sanjay Beniwal
. 2013; 1(1): 23-27.
- Trends in Authorship in an Indian Pediatric Dentistry Journal: Relevance of Matthew Effect
Jatinder Kaur Dhillon, Gauri Kalra, Ashutosh Sharma, Vijay Prakash Mathur
Acta Informatica Medica. 2013; 21(4): 288-290.
- Profile Of Homicidal Deaths: A Three Year Study At Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Surat During 2011 -2013
Shailesh Jhaveri, Sandip Raloti, Rajesh Patel, Jignesh Brahbhatt, Vijay Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 406-409.
- Modified technique in Freyer’s prostatectomy to achieve hemostasis
Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kanake
. 2015; 2(4): 609-611.
- Socio-demographic Trends in Patients Consuming Crude Opium Attending Psychiatry Clinic of a Tertiary Care Hospital in Mumbai
Sagar Karia, Vijay Pawar, Devavrat Harshe, Rahul Bagale, Anup Bharati, Avinash Desousa
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 853-855.
- Does Maternal HIV Status Affect Infant Growth?: A Hospital Based Follow Up Study
Sangeeta Trivedi, Prashant Kariya, Vijay Shah, Silky Mody, Prakash Patel, Kanan Desai
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 512-517.
- Comparative study of 0.5% hyperbaric bupivacaine with sufentanil (5µg) and 0.5% hyperbaric bupivacaine for spinal anesthesia
Abdul Hakkim, Rajaclimax Kirubahar, Vijay Kanna, Murugadoss Kanagasabai
. 2015; 3(11): 3367-3371.
- Peritoneal inclusion cyst resulting in intestinal obstruction: rare case report
Vijay Ganesh M.
. 2016; 3(4): 2341-2342.
- Awareness and practices of correct and consistent use of condoms among sexually active males in India - a cross sectional study
Jai Pal Majra, Vijay Kumar Silan
. 2016; 5(11): 3919-3923.
- Pancreatoblastoma with multiple peritoneal metastases: a rare entity with atypical presentation and review of literature
Vijay Kumar Verma, Keerthi Kocherla
. 2015; 3(6): 1514-1517.
- A case of severe preeclampsia presenting as acute pulmonary oedema
D. Sumangala Devi, Bindu Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 5(3): 899-902.
- Endothelial dysfunction in patients with metabolic syndrome: a prospective study in a rural institute in India
Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, P. S. Singh, Vijay Kumar Verma, N. A. Wafai
. 2014; 2(4): 1612-1619.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency presenting as acute febrile illness: a case report
Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, P.S. Singh, Vijay Kumar Verma, Vidyasagar Ram
. 2014; 2(4): 1768-1770.
- Amyand’s hernia: a rare case presentation
Hemant Mhatre, Vijay Kanake, Vipul Nandu
. 2015; 2(4): 737-740.
- A comparative study of laparoscopic appendicectomy versus open appendicectomy
Vijay Kumar Jain, Pallab Ghosh, Sudeshna Das
. 2016; 3(2): 526-532.
- Abnormal fetal heart tracing patterns in patients with meconium staining of amniotic fluid and its association with perinatal outcomes
Bindu Vijay Kumar, Sajala Vimal Raj, Sumangala Devi
. 2015; 4(3): 629-633.
- Impact of maternal obesity on obstetric outcome in a rural population in Pondicherry
Anitha Vijay, Gayathri Maran, Vijaya Koothan
. 2015; 4(3): 740-744.
- Tropical endomyocardial fibrosis: an overview
Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar
. 2014; 2(4): 1267-1277.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People and Assessment of Facilities Available in Old Age Homes of Lucknow, India
Abhishek Gupta, Uday Mohan, Sarvada C Tiwari, Shivendra K Singh, Vijay K Singh,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 21-24.
- Deficiency of Uridine Monophosphate Synthase : A Recessive Disorder in Holstein Friesian Cattle
Vijay Kumar, Ramesh Kumar Singh, Ashwani Sharma
. 2010; 3(11): 523-525.
- Prevalence of overweight and obesity in affluent adolescent girls in Surat city, western India
Nagendra Kaumar, Jagdish Goyal, Indira Parmar, Vijay Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(1): 2-4.
- Comparison of post placental IUD with interval IUD
Anjali Chhari, Vijay Zutshi, Rachna Sharma, Swaraj Batra
. 2015; 4(4): 1090-1093.
- A study of outcome of repair of ventral abdominal hernia by shoelace darn method
Vijay Kumar Jain, Pallab Ghosh, Puskar Shyam Chowdhury, Sudeshna Das
. 2016; 3(2): 908-913.
- Post-partum psychiatric disorders
Tanvi Vijay Tuteja, Geeta Madhav Niyogi
. 2016; 5(8): 2497-2502.
- Hypertension among Elderly in Slum: A Neglected Issue
Venkatesh Govindasamy, Ravishekar N Hiremath, Sarvesh Kohli, Vijay Kumar Bhatti, Raj Kumar, Ajoy Mahen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 664-666.
- Injection Safety and Practices following Needle Stick Injuries An Occupational Risk to Health Care Providers In Gujarat
Harsh D Shah, Bonny H Shah, Hiren R Solanki, Vijay R Agarwal, Priyank A Parmar , Kiran M Narkhede
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 98-102.
- Performance of Rajasri Birds under Intensive and Backyard System of Management
Srinivas Gurram, Kishan Kumar, M., Swathi Bora, Raju Sagi, Vijay Kolli, Shiva Prasad Ch.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 106-110.
- Spigelian hernia: a rare case presentation
Hemant Panditrao Mhatre, Vijay Bhaskarrao Kanake, Vipul Versi Nandu
. 2015; 2(4): 717-720.
- Comparison of clonidine and dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to bupivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block for upper limb orthopedic procedures
Rajaclimax Kirubahar, Bose Sundari, Vijay Kanna, Kanakasabai
. 2016; 4(4): 1172-1176.
- Prevalence and burden of adenomyosis in hysterectomy specimens for benign abnormal uterine bleeding in a tertiary care institute in Pondicherry, India
Vijaya Koothan, Anitha Vijay, Gayatri Maran, Sreelakshmy
. 2016; 5(4): 1119-1123.
- A randomized prospective comparative study of nerve stimulator and ultrasonogram in popliteal sciatic nerve block for ankle and foot surgeries
Ramamoorthi Panneerselvam, Vijay Kanna, Rajamanoharan Akkayan
. 2015; 3(3): 606-611.
- A rare case of uterus didelphys with full term pregnancy in left horn
Tanvi Vijay Tuteja, Kirti Rajesh Bendre, Geeta Niyogi
. 2015; 4(1): 275-276.
- Clinical study of cardiac diseases during pregnancy
Amitha Vijay Kamat, Swetha Dama
. 2016; 5(3): 855-859.
- Correlation of plasma fibrinogen and lipoproteins in diabetic hypertensive patients
Niranjan Rachaiah, Vijay Malleshappa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 113-117.
- Effectiveness of alpha blockers + corticosteroid in expulsion of ureteric stones: A clinical observation
Vijay P Srivastava, Chandra P Pandey, Mohd Arshad Raza, Keshav K Agarwal, CGS Chauhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 693-695.
- Critically ill obstetric patients
Kirti Rajesh Bendre, Tanvi Vijay Tuteja, Geeta Madhav Niyogi
. 2015; 4(2): 370-372.
- Solitary fibrous tumor of nasal cavity: a rare case report with review of literature
Shubhangi Vinayak Agale, Vidya Chandrakant Arole, Dipashri Bhaurao Jadhav, Jai Vijay Juvekar
. 2015; 3(10): 2877-2879.
- Bartholin’s gland cyst presenting as anterior vaginal wall cyst: an unusual presentation
Supriya Dankher, Vijay Zutshi, Sumitra Bachani, Renu Arora
. 2016; 5(9): 3216-3217.
- Two interesting cases of gestational trophoblastic disease with methotrexate failure
Poonam Laul, Pinkee Saxena, Vijay K. Kadam, Urvashi Miglani
. 2016; 5(9): 3251-3253.
- Analgesic efficacy of intravenous paracetamol versus intravenous tramadol after caesarean section: a single blind randomized controlled study
Kumari Usha Rani, Vijay Zutshi, Madhumita Patel, Sheeba Marwah
. 2016; 5(12): 4285-4289.
- A comparative study between ProSeal laryngeal mask airway and endotracheal tube for ease of insertion and haemodynamic changes in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy under general anaesthesia
Veena Patodi, Maina Singh, Surendra K. Sethi, Vini N. Depal, Neena Jain, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 4(12): 5334-5340.
- Effect of Nutritional Status and Management Systems on Nutrients Intake in Sahiwal Calves
Vijay Kumar Vijay Kumar Chaudhary Subhash Chander Goswami Mohan Lal Chaudhary Vikramjit Singh Narender Kumar Poonia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 134-144.
- Effect of Co-administration of Allium sativum extract and Metformin on Blood glucose of Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
Poonam Tripathi, Prem Prakash Gupta, Vijay Kumar Lal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2013; 2(2): 81-84.
- Analytical study of correlating of investigational modalities with clinical diagnosis of benign breast diseases with special reference to fine needle aspiration cytology
Ramesh Sagar, Abdul Azeem Gaddikeri, Vijay Kumar Rathod
. 2015; 2(3): 227-230.
- A clinical study of the effectiveness of continuous epidural labour analgesia for vaginal delivery with 0.0625% bupivacaine with 0.0002% fentanyl
Vijay Kanna, Abdul Hakkim, Murugadoss Kanakasabai, Satheesh Govindan
. 2015; 3(10): 2553-2560.
- Ruptured rudimentary horn of the unicornuate uterus at 16 weeks of pregnancy: a case report
Sunil Kumar K S, Laxmi Vijay Yaliwal, Apurva Amarnath, Prajna Anchan
. 2013; 2(2): 248-250.
- Maternal and fetal outcomes in rheumatic heart disease in pregnancy
Dhivya Sethuraman, Nirmala Ramachandran, SAP Noorjahan, Vijay Kanna
. 2014; 2(4): 1632-1637.
- Obstetric and perinatal outcome in previous one cesarean section
Seema Patel, Vijay Kansara, Riddhi Patel, Nikhil Anand
. 2016; 5(9): 3141-3146.
- De novo adrenal malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor in a young female. An orphan disease
Rahul Ahluwalia, Hemant Ahirwar, Archana Shukla, Vijay Tekam, Aditya Lunawat, Sudhanshu Agrawal
. 2015; 2(3): 414-417.
- Impact of FLAMM scoring on cesarean section rate in previous one lower segment cesarean section patient
Riddhi M. Patel, Vijay M. Kansara, Seema K. Patel, Nikhil Anand
. 2016; 5(11): 3820-3823.
- Study of hair dye poisoning and its outcome in tertiary care rural institute
Ramakant Rawat, Manoj Kumar, Prem Shankar Singh, Granth Kumar,Vijay Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3240-3244.
- Study of interleukin-6 levels in early diagnosis of neonatal sepsis
Vijay Baburao Sonawane, Nitin S. Mehkarkar, Pradnya B. Jadhav, Sonali U. Gaikwad, Nitin N. Kadam
. 2015; 3(1): 41-46.
- Constraints Faced by Goat Farmers in Adoption of Scientific Health Technologies
Rajesh Kumar, Singh B. P., Kumar Vijay, Maousami , Bharti P.K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 238-244.
- Neural, renal and retinal hamartomas with cutis vertis gyrata a rare presentation in tuberous sclerosis complex
Nita U. Shanbhag, Nupur Vijay Bhatt, Sharmila Patil, Priyadarshini Cholera
. 2015; 3(11): 3412-3415.
- Echocardiographic assessment of the impact of cardiovascular risk factors on left ventricular systolic function in patients with acute myocardial infarction
Vijay Kumar Verma, Ramakant Rawat, Vidya Sagar, Granth Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1101-1106.
- Evaluation of efficacy and safety of oral olmesartan + chlorthalidone combination in the management of hypertension in Indian patients
Vijay Bramhabhatt, Manoj Kumar Jha, Arif A. Faruqui
. 2015; 3(3): 640-644.
- Constraints Perceived by Hill Korwa Tribes in Scientific Animal Husbandry Practices
Maousami, B.P. Singh, Rajesh Kumar, Vijay Kumar, Ranjana Sachan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 143-147.
- Pathological study of non-neoplastic skin lesions by punch biopsy
Vijay Sreedhar Veldurthy, Chandrakumar Shanmugam, Nelluri Sudhir, Ommini Sirisha, Charan Paul Motupalli, Narsing Rao, Siva Ram Reddy, Narasimha Rao
. 2015; 3(8): 1985-1988.
- A study on relationship of facebook and game addictive behaviour with personality traits among medical students
Vijay Kumar Saini, Girish Chandra Baniya, K. K. Verma, Aditya Soni, Santosh Kumar Kesharwani
. 2016; 4(8): 3492-3497.
- Pathological study of elective nephrectomies for a two year period
V. Vijay Sreedhar, M. Charan Paul, O. Sirisha, P. Shivaram, N. Sudhir,
. 2015; 3(6): 1496-1500.
- Pattern of macrovascular disease phenotypes amongst newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic patients in a rural institute in Uttar Pradesh, India
Vijay Kumar Verma, P. S. Singh, R. K. Yadav, Manoj Kumar, K. S. Zafar, Ramakant Rawat
. 2014; 2(3): 932-940.
- Paraganglioma of nose: a common tumor, rare site
Sanjay Khandekar, Pratik Chide, Nilima Lodha, Jayawant Mahadani, Snehalata Hingway, Vikas Yedshikar, Keshav Pagrut, Hitendra Khandekar, Vijay Kunghadkar
. 2016; 4(6): 2475-2477.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Bilateral benign giant phyllodes tumor in an adolescent female: a rare case report
Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Sunita Kumari, Vijay Kumar, Paras Saini, Gopal Sharma, Mubashir Akram
. 2014; 1(3): 177-180.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Quality of life among lung cancer patients undergoing treatment at a tertiary cancer institute in North India
Vijay Kumar Barwal, Salig Ram Mazta, Anita Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta
. 2016; 4(11): 4903-4910.
- Foreign body impaction in a captive Sambar (Rusa unicolor)
Vijay Kumar, Prasenjit Dhar
. 2013; 6(1): 49-50.
- Prevalence of HIV in antenatal women at GMERS Medical College Sola, Ahmedabad
Seema Kalpesh Patel, Vijay Kansara, Nikhil Aanand, Jeetesh Muchhadia, Riddhi Patel, Bhoomika Kagathra, Riddhi Mehta
. 2014; 3(3): 662-665.
- quadriparesis in sjogren syndrome.
nikhil srivastva vijay parashar praveen chaturvedi nilesh kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 161-162.
- Gender Preference, Attitude and Awareness of Young Eligible Couples towards Pre Natal Sex Determination in Lucknow District
Ashish Srivastava, Jai V Singh, Om P Singh, Vijay K Singh, Neelam Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 148-152.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Prevalence of tobacco, alcohol, and other drug abuse among school-going male adolescents in Jammu
Vijay Kumar, Dinesh Kumar, Tajali Nazir Shora, Deepika Dewan, Vijay Mengi, Mohd. Razaq
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 246-251.
- Role of Alvarado score in the diagnosis of acute appendicitis
Vijay Bhaskar Reddy G, Subramanyam VV, Veersalingam B, Sreeram Sateesh, Gidion Bangla, Pasupuleti Sreenivasa Rao
. 2013; 1(4): 404-408.
- Role of visual inspection of cervix with acetic acid and high risk human papilloma virus DNA testing in screening for cervical cancer
Neha Gami, Gauri Gandhi, Swaraj Batra, Vijay Zutshi, B. C. Das, Suresh Bhambhani
. 2013; 2(2): 152-156.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Detection of human papilloma virus in the cervical Pap smears and with polymerase chain reaction technique in the rural area of Western Maharashtra, India
Poorva Gurjar, Nanda Patil, Vijay Bonde
. 2016; 5(8): 2648-2651.
- In Vivo Alteration of Phase II Transformation Enzyme (GST) Levels by Stainless Steel Orthodontic Appliances
Dilip Daniel Quadras,Krishna Nayak U S,Suchetha Kumari N,Vijay R, Priya Gatty,Prashant Pujari
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(4): 1605-13.
- Isolation and Molecular Characterization of ETEC and NTEC Escherichia coli from Cattle Farm With Reference to Virulence Marker Gene
Shubhangi Warke, Sumedha Bobade, Vijay Ingle
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 1-7.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW