|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- 2D:4D ratio and its association with examination scores and cognitive abilities in adolescent students - A cross-sectional study
Ramaneshwar Selvaraj; Muthu Prathibha; Vijayanand Dharmalingam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 62-67.
- A Cadaveric Study of the Formation of Median Nerve in the Infraclavicular Part of the Brachial Plexus.
Jamuna Meenakshisundaram, Amudha Govindarajan, Mathivanan Dharmalingam
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(12): 78-82.
- Rotational Training Programme For Postgraduate Students Of Pharmacology: Our Experience
Snehalata Vijayanand Gajbhiye*, Raakhi Tripathi*, Urwashi Parmar*, Nirmala Rege*
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 93-99.
- Evaluation of gastric motility of Phyllanthus emblica and Asparagus racemosus in cold stress induced gastric damage
Shirish Joshi, Snehalata Vijayanand Gajbhiye, Urmila Thatte
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(4): 1516-1519.
- Gender differences in cardiovascular autonomic milieu and its association with academic performance in young adults
Amudharaj Dharmalingam; Hemalatha Manjeshwara; Palaniswamy Hariharan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1347-1358.
- In vitro and in vivo antimicrobial activity of Ulva lactuca Linn. (Green algae) associated endophytic bacterial Strains
Prasanna Habbu, Vijayanand Warad, Rajesh Shastri, Chetan Savant, Smita Madagundi, Prajact Kekare
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 138-146.