|828 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Assessment of Vaccine Wastage in a Tertiary Care Centre of District Rohtak, Haryana
Vikas Gupta,Debjyoti Mohapatra, Vijay Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 292-296.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a novice technique
Vikas Singh, Vipin Gupta, Shesh Kumar Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 533-536.
- Radiopathological correlation of sellar and suprasellar masses: our experience
Vikas Batra, Pankaj Kant Gupta, Ramanand Gehlot, Puneet Awasthi
. 2016; 4(9): 3924-3928.
- Cutaneous horn developing over a verrucous carcinoma: a rare entity with an unusual presentation
Rajesh Gupta, Prashant Lavania, Vikas Kumar Bansal, Neelabh Agarwal, Aradhana Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 988-990.
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vikas Jain, Leena Balpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Laparoscopic retroperitoneal pyelolithotomy at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research: our initial experience of 25 cases
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Rudramani, Sunil K. Singh, Shesh Kumar, Shashank Verma, Swadeep Srivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 488-491.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Role of tamoxifen and danazol in mastalgia: prospective controlled trial
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava, Santosh K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 553-556.
- Knowledge of Modifiable Risk Factors of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDS): A Cross Sectional Study from Urban Slum Bhopal
Swati Jain, Sanjeev K Gupta, Sanjay Gupta, Vikas Jain, Swapnil Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 443-447.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in cyclic mastalgia: an outpatient department based study
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Manish Agarwal
. 2016; 3(2): 562-564.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in patients of heart failure at a tertiary care centre
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, A. L. Chandani, P. Dubey, Renu Gupta, Preeti Yadav
. 2013; 2(4): 661-665.
- Study of clinical, biochemical evaluation and outcome in hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
Anil Kumar, Umesh K. Gupta, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 473-476.
- Effect of communication with electronic social media networking in emergency department of a rural tertiary care centre
Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Prashant Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 855-857.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging to detect occult spinal anomalies in anorectal malformations
Prashant Gupta, Umesh K. Gupta, Saugata Ray, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Priyansh Sharma
. 2016; 3(2): 491-494.
- Prevalence of contraceptive practices in an urban slum of Pune city, India
Chandrashekhar S Taklikar, Sudhakar More, Vikas Kshirsagar, Vikas Gode
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1772-1777.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Neglected Domestic Chore of Women and Its Health Impacts: An Exploratory Qualitative Study from Rural Maharashtra
Abhijeet V Jadhav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 288-293.
- Morbidity Profile of OPD patients of an Urban Health and Training Center: A Tool for the Health Planners
Vikas Yadav, Manjunath SR, S Mukherji, TS Ramakrishnan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 179-183.
- A Study on Demographic Profile, Clinical Presentation and Management of Cases with Penetrating Abdominal Injury
Harin H Modi, Vikas H Janu, Gulabbhai R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 357-360.
- Etiology of Peritonitis and Factors Predicting the Mortality in Peritonitis
Jeetendar J Paryani, Vikas Patel, Gunvant Rathod
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 145-148.
- KERATIN-ASSOCIATED PROTEIN (KAP) 8 GENE POLYMORPHISM AND ITS ASSOCIATION WITH WOOL TRAITS IN RAMBOUILLET SHEEP
Vikas Mahajan, A K Das, R K Taggar, Dhirendra Kumar, Nazam Khan
. 2019; 1(1): 50-57.
- Comparative efficacy of Herbal methionine vis-a-vis DL-Methionine on nutrient digestibility and blood parameters of broiler chicken
Danish Bhutyal, Nazam Khan,R.K. Sharma and Vikas Mahajan
. 2019; 1(1): 19-28.
- Nutritional Status Assessment using WHO z-scores (BMI for Age) in Children Aged 6-15 years – A Study from Central India
Manmohan Gupta, Amod Borle, Neeraj Chhari, Sanjay Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 92-97.
- Screen Out Anaemia Among Adolescent Boys as Well!
Dheeraj Gupta, Bhawana Pant, Ranjeeta Kumari, Monika Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 20-25.
- Post-Monsoon Season Surveillance a Must for Curtailing Annual Dengue Epidemic in Rural India
Pradeep Aggarwal, Pratima Gupta, Sunil D Kandpal, Barnali Kakati, Divya Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 153-155.
- A Study of Polymerase Chain Reaction in Cerebrospinal Fluid for Diagnosis of Tuberculous Meningitis
Sheena Gupta, Alpa Gupta, Sanober Wasim, Aarti Kotwal, Nowneet Kumar Bhat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 212-215.
- Sigmoid vaginoplasty for treatment of vaginal agensis
Uma Gupta, Narendra Kumar Gupta, Ayesh Arif
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(4): 449-450.
- The Status of National Programme for Control of Blindness in Madhya Pradesh
Rituja Kaushal, Sanjay Gupta, Neeraj Gaur, A V Athawale, Manmohan Gupta, Najnin Khanam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 161-164.
- EFFECT OF VARUNA (CRATAEVA NURVALA LOUR) ON SERUM
AND URINARY ELECTROLYTE
SANJAY AGARWAL, SHIV JI GUPTA, A. K. SAXENA, NEELAM GUPTA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2010; 16(4): 119-123.
- CORONA MORTIS –A CASE REPORT
Khayati Sant Ram*, Tulika Gupta*, Kunal Chawla*, Anjali Aggarwal*, Richa Gupta*, Daisy Sahn
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 28-30.
- A Study of Diaphyseal Nutrient Foramina in Human Tibia
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Gupta Aruna Kumari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 310-313.
- A STUDY ON INCIDENCE OF VARIOUS SYSTEMIC CONGENITAL MALFORMATIONS AND THEIR ASSOCIATION WITH MATERNAL FACTORS
Sumit Gupta, Parul Gupta, Jagdish S. Soni
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 19-21.
- Haemato-biochemical alterations induced by lead acetate toxicity in wistar rats
S. G. Suradkar, D. J.Ghodasara, Priti Vihol, Jatin Patel, Vikas Jaiswal, K. S. Prajapati
. 2009; 2(11): 429-431.
- Rupture of non-communicating rudimentary uterine horn at 16 weeks of gestation
Renu Gupta, Neena Gupta, Seema Dwivedi, Pavika Lal, Monica Chauhan
. 2014; 3(1): 268-269.
- A study of clinical profile of varicose veins in our tertiary care center: a randomized prospective observational study
R. D. Jaykar, Pradeep Kasabe, Vikas Kumar
. 2016; 3(3): 1517-1523.
- Study evaluating chronic abdominal pain and functional abdominal pain syndrome
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, Prateek Sharda, Karan Mittal
. 2015; 3(9): 2290-2298.
- Study of renal functions in preterm and full term new born in relation to parity of the mother
Jitendra P. Bhatnagar, Virendra K. Gupta, Shagun Gupta, Alok Purohit
. 2016; 4(7): 2859-2862.
- Comparative study of dry eye after Phacoemulsification in senile cataract
Manisha Gupta, Sanjeev Mittal, Tarannum Shakeel, Renu Gupta
. 2015; 3(12): 3802-3807.
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and left ventricular ejection fraction- prognostic markers in chronic kidney disease
Lekharaj Choudhary, Poonam Gupta, Arvind Gupta, Piyush Saxena, Ajeet K. Chaurasia
. 2016; 3(2): 402-408.
- To compare single incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy with standard laparoscopic cholecystectomy for treatment of symptomatic cholelithiasis: a prospective randomized study
Pulkit Gupta, Naveen Kumar Agarwal, Preeti Gupta, Sohan Pal Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 900-904.
- Pattern of Cases of Acute Poisoning in a Rural Tertiary Care Center in Northern India
Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 307-310.
- A Study of Prevalence of Hypertension and Pre Hypertension and its Associated Risk Factors in Rural Area of Madhya Pradesh
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal, Manmohan Gupta, Shweta Shrivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 207-211.
- Awareness about eye bank and willingness for eye donation among medical students in western India –“Time to educate early”
Aruna Gupta, Roopam Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 6-10.
- New, Easy and Effective Method to Take Dermatoglyphic Prints
Roopam K Gupta, Aruna K Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 45-47.
- A Prospective Study on Indications and Visual Outcome of Penetrating Keratoplasty
Aruna K R Gupta, Roopam K R Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 212-217.
- Study of Cold Chain Practices at Community Health Centers of Damoh District of Madhya Pradesh
Amarnath Gupta , Rekha Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 528-532.
- A Study of Newly Detected Diabetes Mellitus Patients among Population of Rural Field Practice Area of A Tertiary Care Centre In Maharashtra
Shekhar S Rajderkar, Vikas D Kshirsagar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(11): 809-812.
- Study of voluntary alteration of visual evoked potentials: Evaluating role in functional visual loss
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, Surjit Singh
. 2015; 3(7): 1745-1750.
- A study of diaphyseal nutrient foramina in human femur
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Aruna Kumari Gupta
. 2016; 4(3): 706-712.
- Study of pregnancy outcome in women with cardiac disease: a retrospective analysis
Kiran Pandey, Kavita Verma, Shruti Gupta, Uruj Jahan, Neha Kirti, Pundrik Gupta
. 2016; 5(10): 3537-3541.
- Skin closure with 2-octyl cyanoacrylate glue versus skin stapler: a comparative study
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1954-1958.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- To study the painless labour by epidural analgesia and its effects on cardiotocographic parameters and labour
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Shaily Agarwal, Seema Dwivedi, Anchal Singh
. 2013; 2(4): 666-670.
- To study second trimester placental location as a predictor of adverse pregnancy outcome
Neetu Singh, Renu Gupta, Kiran Pandey, Neena Gupta, Ani Chandanan, Priya Singh
. 2016; 5(5): 1414-1417.
- A rare case of spontaneous expulsion of a very large fibroid
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Neena Gupta, Apurva Agarwal
. 2013; 2(3): 449-450.
- Mortality Trend in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Neeraj Khare, Girjesh Gupta, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sonali Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 64-67.
- A comparison of visual analog scale and Wong Baker facial pain scale for pain measurement in post lower caesarean section case
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Shaily Agarwal, Rita Mahto
. 2016; 5(9): 3032-3035.
- Isolated right subclavian artery injury with fractured right first rib following blunt trauma chest
Manmohan S. Chauhan, Anubhav Gupta, Ashish Sharma, Vijay Grover, Vijay K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1015-1017.
- A descriptive analysis of management of fistula-in-ano
Ashish Kharadi, Kalpesh patel, Vikas Varikoo
. 2016; 3(2): 683-686.
- Cultural influence in the development of delusional parasitosis: A case report
M. S. Karthik, Dinesh Panati, Vikas Prabhav
. 2014; 1(3): 289-291.
- Broad ligament pregnancy a diagnostic dilemma: a case report
Amit Gupta, Neelam Mahajan, Divya Verma, Chanderdeep Sharma, Amit Rattan, Bharti Gupta
. 2016; 5(7): 2478-2480.
- Susceptibility to Rubella among College Students
Vikas Yadav, Sunil Kumar, Renu Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 751-754.
- Pre-Hypertension and Hypertension in a Private Tertiary Care Centre in Kancheepuram District of Tamil Nadu, India and their Association with Risk Factors of Cardiovascular Diseases
Rekha Govindan, V Rahul Kumar, Rana Ranvijay Singh, Dolly, Imran Shaikh Gouse Basha, Vikas Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 465-470.
- Congenital lumber hernia in a 2 year old child: a case report and review of literature
Rajesh Gupta, Aradhana Singh, Anjali Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 982-984.
- Application of biotechnology to improve livestock products
Swati Gupta, C. V. Savaliya
. 2012; 5(10): 634-638.
- A study on newer dressing materials versus conventional dressing materials in ulcer healing
Pukur I.Thekdi, Vikas Bathla, Pratikkumar Koradi, Dushyantsinh Jhala, Dhruv Patel
. 2016; 3(1): 108-112.
- Comparative study of modified open technique and closed technique for primary trocar insertion in laparoscopic surgery
Vikas Bathla, Pukur I. Thekdi, Pratik Koradia, Dushyantsinh Jhala, Udit Gadhvi
. 2016; 4(1): 160-164.
- Laparoscopic surgery as a beginner in a new rural institute: single surgeon experience
Vikas Singh, Rudramani, Ramit Chandra Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 549-552.
- Effect of Adiponectin on Proliferation of Granulosa and Luteal Cells of Buffalo Ovary
Mahesh Gupta, Ankita Thakre, Jayant P Korde, Krushna B Bahiram, Vikas M Sardar, Shashank D Dudhe
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 195-205.
- Histopathological study of neoplastic lesions of oral cavity and oropharynx
Mohit Gupta, Hansa Choudhary, Neelu Gupta, Aahana Gupta
. 2016; 4(5): 1506-1510.
- Exfoliative cytology of body fluids: a study from provincial hospital of Jammu region, India
Rajat Gupta, Deepika Dewan, Rakesh Raina, Madhu Gupta
. 2016; 4(4): 1016-1019.
- Estrous Induction and Fertility Response Using Insulin Alone and In Combination with GNRH in Anestrous Buffalos
Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Satya Nidhi Shukla, Vishal Mudgal, Bhavana Gupta, Pramod Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 153-158.
- Twelfth rib syndrome- an often missed differential diagnosis of hypogastric & lumbar pain: case series
Sangeeeta Arya, Anil Kumar Verma, Bikram Kumar Gupta, Mohd. Hifzur, Sachidanand Gupta, Neetu Singh
. 2014; 3(1): 263-265.
- Clonidine versus fentanyl as adjuvant to 0.75% ropivacaine for epidural anesthesia for lower limb surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Salony Agarwal, Kumkum Gupta, Prashant K. Gupta, Manoranjan Bansal, Raaghav Sharma, Aqsa Buchh
. 2016; 4(8): 3606-3610.
- Unusual foreign body in oropharynx: a case report
Richa Gupta, Vishnu Agrawal, Shikha Gupta, Saurabh Gupta
. 2015; 3(3): 800-801.
- Primary tuberculous mastitis with cold abscess: a case report
Vishnu Agrawal, Saurabh Gupta, Shikha Gupta, Richa Gupta
. 2015; 3(3): 798-799.
- Role of proximal tibial osteotomy in knee osteoarthritis
Farid Mohammed, Afzal Ansari, Sanjiv Kumar, Yasir Ali Khan, Vikas Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3180-3183.
- Diabetic Neuropathy: Part 1
Anu Gupta, Yashdeep Gupta
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2014; 64(6): 714-718.
- Salivary Duct Carcinoma of the Minor Salivary Gland: A Rare Case Report
Shalini Gupta, Khushboo Gupta, Hari Ram, Om Prakash Gupta
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(4): 223-226.
- Family planning knowledge, attitude, and practices among the currently married women (aged 15–45 years) in an urban area of Rohtak district, Haryana
Vikas Gupta, Debjyoti Mohapatra, Vijay Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 627-632.
- A study to assess awareness regarding eye donation among post graduate medical students admitted through NEET pre PG 2014 of Gajra Raja medical college Gwalior, M.P., India
Ranjana Tiwari, Ajit Singh Rajput, Vikas Jain, Manish Goyal, Rakesh Mahore, Sakshi Tiwari
. 2015; 3(4): 871-875.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Infantile hemangiopericytoma with recurrence: a case report
Durgashankar Jaipal, Sunita Kulhari, Mohit Gupta, Neelu Gupta
. 2016; 3(1): 277-280.
- Paraganglioma of nose: a common tumor, rare site
Sanjay Khandekar, Pratik Chide, Nilima Lodha, Jayawant Mahadani, Snehalata Hingway, Vikas Yedshikar, Keshav Pagrut, Hitendra Khandekar, Vijay Kunghadkar
. 2016; 4(6): 2475-2477.
- Tubercular myositis of infraspinatus: a rare clinical entity
Vikas Verma, Yogesh Kumar Yadav, Anuj Rastogi, Farid Mohammed
. 2016; 4(8): 3619-3621.
- Case report and review of literature: incisional site metastasis in patient with carcinoma cervix
Sangeeta Gupta, Taru Gupta, Parminder Kaur, Manish Jain
. 2016; 5(11): 4052-4055.
- A rare case of chronic endometritis treated with hysteroscopy
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Seema Dwivedi, Sangeeta Arya, Pavika Lal, Monica Chauhan
. 2013; 2(4): 726-727.
- A study on body mass index and its correlation with type 2 diabetes
Subhash Chand Jain, Rameshwar Prasad Gupta, Deepak Gupta, Madhu Kanta Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1638-1641.
- Bio-Medical Waste Management: Effect of Educational Intervention among Health Care Workers in Bangalore City Hospitals
md mustafa ahmed, vikas Jaiswal, chennakeshava pradeep, manasa r.v
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 686-689.
- Physico-Chemical, Colour and Textural Characteristics of Cobb-400, Vanjara, Aseel and Kadaknath Meat
Veer Pal Singh, Vikas Pathak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 98-106.
- Relationship of degree of anemia as direct or indirect causes of heart failure and its impact on maternal and fetal outcome
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Arti Lalchandani, Renu Gupta, Seema Diwedi, Jyotsna Singh
. 2014; 3(4): 982-985.
- Creative Learning Using Crossword Puzzle as Learning Tool for Undergraduates in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Uma Gupta, Narendra Kumar Gupta, Parul Sinha, Sweta Gupta, Farzana Mahdi
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(1): 36-39.
- Acne vulgaris management: what’s new and what’s still true?
Vikas Seth, Anuj Mishra
. 2015; 2(1): 1-5.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Clinical evaluation of association between high sensitivity C-reactive protein and stroke
Vishal Gupta, Anil K. Gupta, Manisha Kakkar, Nikhil Mahajan, Shina Khosla
. 2016; 3(4): 820-823.
- A rare case of uterus didelphys presented as secondary abdominal pregnancy
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Neetu Singh, Arun Kumar Arya, Pavika Lal, Monica Chauhan
. 2013; 2(4): 737-739.
- A family with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (type 1): evaluating diagnostic role of nerve conduction studies
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, Ovais Karnain Wadoo, Surjit Singh
. 2014; 2(3): 1147-1150.
- Pre and per operative prediction of difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy using clinical and ultrasonographic parameters
Gaurav Gupta, Pranav Kumar Sharma, Sangita Gupta, Ankit Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3342-3346.
- Status of vitamin D, paratharmone and serum calcium levels in perimenopausal women and their mutual correlation
Shashi Singh, Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta, Gupta N. K., Anand Srivastava
. 2016; 5(11): 4009-4013.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW