|62 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Comparative Study of Basic Health Services Provided in Government and Private Schools of Bhopal City
Vishal Jamra, Vishal Bankwar, Dinesh M Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 131-134.
- Effect of Short Term Community Based Intervention to Reduce the Prevalence of Under Nutrition in Under-five Children
Vishal Jamra, Vishal Bankwar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 413-417.
- Knowledge regarding breastfeeding and factors associated with its practice among postnatal mothers in central India
Abhay Kumar Choudhary, Vishal Bankwar, Asha Choudhary
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 973-976.
- Effect of training among health care workers on change in knowledge regarding biomedical waste management according to new rules of 2016
Nidhi Sankhala D M Saxena Vishal Bankwar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 831-833.
- In vitro investigation of anthelmintic activity of Mitragyna parvifolia (Roxb.) Korth. (Rubiaceae)
Badgujar Vishal B.* and Surana Sanjay J
. 2010; 3(7): 326-328.
- A CRYPT ANALYSIS OF THE TINY ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM IN KEY GENERATION
Mohammad Shoeb Vishal Kumar Gupta
. 2012; 1(1): 9-14.
- A CRYPT ANALYSIS OF THE TINY ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM IN KEY GENERATION
Mohammad Shoeb, Vishal Kumar Gupta
. 2012; 1(1): 15-20.
- Socio-Demographic Profile and Risky Behaviour Pattern of Patients Registered at ART Centre, Patiala, Punjab
Vishal Malhotra, Rajinder Balgir, Sakshi Kaura
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 101-105.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Haemosiderosis
Gaurav Vishal, Ekta Dalal , Neelam Raval
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 292-293.
- GIANT MESENTRIC CYST- MESENTRIC CYST LYMPHANGIOMA- A CASE REPORT
Tandon K Rakesh, Darad Dimple, Bindra Ankur, Bhuva Vishal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 105-106.
- Tobacco Use Among Adolescent: A Burning Issue in Bhopal city
Vishal Bathma, Swarn Likhar, Sanjay Agarwal, Mahesh Mishra, Uma Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 103-107.
- A short review on the association between depression and diabetes
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 3-5.
- Effect of Educational Intervention on Postgraduates Regarding Bio-Medical Waste Management (BMW) At a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital, Bhopal
Vishal Bathma, Sanjay Agarwal, Umesh Sinha, Girjesh Gupta, Neeraj Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 519-521.
- Key Hiding of Multimedia Applications in Multimedia File
Vishal Kumar Gupta, Mohammad Shoeb Computer science & Engineering, Institute of Technology & Management
. 2013; 1(2): 92-95.
- Cardiac troponin: an emerging cardiac biomarker in animal health
Vishal V. Undhad, Dhaval T. Fefar, B. M. Jivani, Hemant Gupta, Dineshbhai J. Ghodasara, Bholanath P. Joshi, Kantibhai S. Prajapati
. 2012; 5(8): 508-511.
- Evaluation of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of head and neck masses and its correlation with histopathological findings
Ajay Singh Thakur, Renuka Gahine, Vishal Kulkarni
. 2016; 3(3): 699-707.
- Drug Prescribing Pattern in Dermatophytosis at the Medical Outpatient Clinic of a Tertiary Healthcare in Karnataka, India
Vishal Prakash Giri, Om P Giri
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(3): 2465-72.
- Haemato-biochemical alterations induced by Diclofenac sodium toxicity in Swiss albino mice
Basavraj S. Thanagari, Dhaval T. Fefar, Kantibhai S. Prajapati, B. M. Jivani, Ketan B. Thakor, Jatin H. Patel, Dineshbhai J. Ghodasara, Bholanath P. Joshi, Vishal V. Undhad
. 2012; 5(7): 417-419.
- A comparative study of antepartum and postpartum eclampsia at a tertiary care centre
Shobha Bembalgi, Vishal Kamate, Samskruti Shetty
. 2016; 5(6): 1728-1731.
- Primary closure after common bile duct exploration versus T-tube drainage: a prospective randomized study and review of literature
Arun Kumar Rathore, Rajesh Gupta, Kunwar Vishal, Joginder Pal Singh Shakya, Shwetank Prakash
. 2016; 3(3): 1368-1371.
- Pattern of transbroncial lung biopsy-proven lung malignancies in tertiary care hospital in north India: a clinicopathological study
Vishal Gupta, Subash Bhardwaj, Opinder Kumar Bhagat
. 2016; 3(4): 804-807.
- A rare case of Sister Mary Joseph nodule as the only sign of unknown primary malignancy
Sunil M. Lanjewar, Vishal Nandagawali, Dhiraj Sagrule, Pratik Lavankar, Kuntal M. Surana, Praful Khuje, Sagar Bhalerao
. 2016; 3(3): 1682-1684.
- Assessment Of Infant And Young Child Feeding Practices Among Mothers In Rural Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Amod Borle, Sanjay S Agrawal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vishal Bathma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 419-423.
- Wireless Data Routing with Security Keys
Vishal Gupta Pankaj Sharma Harjas Gill
pG Student Assistant Professor Assistant Professor Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering AIET Faridkot, Punjab, India
. 2014; 2(2): 135-138.
- Outcome of Acute Viral Hepatitis in Children admitted in Tertiary Care Hospital of Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Ekta A Dalal, Gaurav Vishal, Jeegar M shah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 131-134.
- Wandering spleen: as a differential diagnosis in pelvic masses
Sunil Motiram Lanjewar, Dhiraj Sagrule, Vishal Nandagawali, Pratik Lawankar, Kuntal Surana, Praful Khuje, Sagar Bhalerao, Abhinav Debanath, Sarvagya Mishra
. 2016; 3(4): 2337-2340.
- Etiologial and Haematological Studies of Gastrointestinal Affections in Bovine Calves of Palam Valley, Himachal Pradesh
Vishal Thakur, Richa Thakur
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 235-244.
- Estrous Induction and Fertility Response Using Insulin Alone and In Combination with GNRH in Anestrous Buffalos
Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Satya Nidhi Shukla, Vishal Mudgal, Bhavana Gupta, Pramod Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 153-158.
- Serum Concentrations of Iron, Copper, Zinc, Manganese and Cobalt in Anoestrus Cattle and Buffaloes under Farm Condition
Vishal Mudgal, Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Shalini Srivastava, Ajaz Ahmed Ganai
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 150-159.
- Lignin - Its Role and Importance in Animal Nutrition
Shalini Srivastava, Vishal Mudgal, Ravindra Kumar Jain
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 7-23.
- Adverse effects of antiretroviral treatment at a tertiary care hospital in India: a prospective observational study
Sweta V. Vaghani, Ashok K. Gagiya, Deepak K. Shukla, Vishal P. Patel
. 2013; 1(3): 230-232.
- Separation, Quantification and Control of Enatiomers of the Key Starting Material of Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
Ajit Anerao Vishal Solase Amol More Nitin Pradhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(8): 32-38.
- Cost of Production of Low Fat Milk ‘Coagulum’ Rings Incorporated With Optimized Level of Unripe Banana Powder and Banana Peel Powder
H. Lalawmpuii, Geeta Chauhan, S. K. Mendiratta, Tarun Pal Singh, Vishal Kumbhar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 212-219.
- Retracted: Role of recombinant SXP/RAL-2 family protein Wuchereria bancrofti L2 (rWbL2) as vaccine candidate in lymphatic filariasis in mastomys
Dhananjay Andure, M. V. R. Reddy, Kiran Pote, Ramchandra Padalkar, Vishal Khatri, Nitin Amdare
. 2016; 4(4): 1140-1146.
- Clinical evaluation of association between high sensitivity C-reactive protein and stroke
Vishal Gupta, Anil K. Gupta, Manisha Kakkar, Nikhil Mahajan, Shina Khosla
. 2016; 3(4): 820-823.
- Effect of Copper Supplementation on the Growth Performance of Newly Weaned Piglets
V S Rajput, Vishal Mudgal, G P Lakhani, Shalini Srivastava
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 69-73.
- Prospective study comparing the safety and efficacy of totally tubeless percutaneous nephrolithotomy vs standard percutaneous nephrolithotomy
Mukta Vig, Vishal Vig, Gurinderjit S. Nagi, Suraj Suchak, Subhash Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1379-1382.
- Somatization and health seeking behavior
Vishal Garala, Mehul Brahmbhatt, Hemang Shah, Ganpat Vankar
. 2014; 2(3): 956-962.
- Evaluation of wound healing activity of cow urine ark in diabetic Wistar albino rats
Hiren N Hirapara, Vishal M Ghori, Ashish P Anovadiya, Chandrabhanu R Tripathi
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 434-438.
- Assessment of oxidative stress in serum of pulmonary tuberculosis patients
Vishal Wagh, Shreewardhan Rajopadhye, Sandeepan Mukherjee, Anant Urhekar, Deepak Modi
. 2016; 4(8): 3328-3332.
- A review of Curcumin in reference to its use in oral diseases
Pavitra Rastogi, Vishal Anand, Minkle Gulati, Nand Lal, Jaya Dixit, Rameshwari Singhal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 140-143.
- Congruence of Record Keeping of Tuberculosis Patients by Field Interviews in a Community Block of District Amritsar
Pooja Sadana, Vishal Verma, Tejbir Singh, SS Deepti
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 745-748.
- Targeted hearing screening in newborns
Veerendra Mehar, Pavan Somani, Kuldeep Singh, Vishal R. Munjal
. 2016; 3(1): 159-163.
- Nutrients as Regulators of Gene Expression
Pramod Sharma, Vishnu Kumar Gupta, S. M. Tripathi, Vishal Meshram
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 55-61.
- Depression among Mine Workers in Chitradurga: A Cross Sectional Study
Somarouthu Rajashekar, Prajna Sharma, Nagender Gowda MR, Sherin Joseph, Vishal S Pol
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(3): 161-166.
- Trichobezoar: a case report
Parul Dutta, Pradipta Ray Choudhury, Vishal Thakkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 149-151.
- A Study of Method Development, Validation and Forced Degradation for Quantification of Buprenorphine Hydrochloride in a Microemulsion Formulation
Dhanashree Arun Mundhey, Vishal V. Rajkondawar, Anwar S. Daud, Nidhi P. Sapkal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 159-169.
- A study to analyze characteristics of primary hypothyroid patients not achieving target TSH values despite being prescribed adequate thyroxine dose
Abhishek Singhai, Vishal Yadav, Rajesh Kumar Jha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 307-309.
- A Study to Identify Factors Responsible For Low Immunization Coverage in a High Priority District of Madhya Pradesh
Ramniwas Mahore Anil Kumar Agarwal Vishal Jamra Rakesh Kumar Mahore
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 512-518.
- Hepatoprotective activity of methanolic shoot extract of Bambusa bambos against carbon tetrachloride induce acute liver toxicity in Wistar rats
A. A. Shetti Suman Patil, H Joy Hoskeri, P Rajeev, Bhushan Kulkarni, Geetanjali R Kamble, Gurusiddhesh B Hiremath, Vishal Kalebar, S V Hiremath
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(4): 37-40.
- Comparative evaluation of atorvastatin and simvastatin on critical fusion frequency in healthy volunteers
Vijay Khajuria, Neelam Rani, Shamiya Sadiq, Vishal Tandon, Roshi Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1428-1431.
- Adverse drug events due to Antiretroviral Therapy in a Northern Indian Tertiary Care Institution
Shamiya Sadiq, Sapna Gupta, Vijay Khajuria, Vishal R Tandon, Annil Mahajan, Mrityunjay Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 205-208.
- A comparative study of clinical features of major depressive episode in major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder at tertiary care centre of Saurashtra region
Amit H Divecha Deepak S Tiwari Vishal K Patel Parinda J Barot Makbul Ali T Vijapura
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 70-77.
- Descriptive Report of Post-Mortem Diagnosis of Bovine Granulomatous Tubercular Pneumonia through Conventional Histological and Immunohistochemical Techniques
Pankaj Goswami Harmanjit Singh Banga Nitin Dev Singh Vishal Mahajan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 44-52.
- Assessment of Disability amongst Leprosy Patients: A Cross-Sectional Study
Vijay K Domple, Manoj Y Harnalikar, Satish K Wadde, Rambhau D Gadekar, Vishal S Dhande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 482-486.
- Clinical features of depression in the elderly and younger patients at tertiary care center of Saurashtra, India - A comparative study
Anoopkumar P Srivastava, Vishal K Patel, Deepak S Tiwari, Hitarth H Raja, Dhruvkumar S Patel, Nirav B Chanpa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 794-799.
- Recurrent pelvic actinomycosis: a case report
Vishal Walasangikar Priya Hira Ameya Kulkarni Amit Jain Rajaram Sharma Sumit Mitkar Amrita Narang Amit Dey
. 2018; 2(3): 104-107.
- Malignant retroperitoneal teratoma in a young girl: a rare case report
Maneesha Anil Patwardhan, Raju Kamlakar Shinde, Keshao Bhagwant Golhar, Vishal Rathod, Gaurav Amle, Abhinav Jauhari
. 2014; 2(1): 362-364.
- Evaluation and application of diagnostic accuracy in clinical decision-making
Prabhaker Mishra, Chandra Mani Pandey, Uttam Singh, Sachin Singh Yadav, Vishal Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2190-2193.
- Detection of Brucella abortus in Cattle and Buffaloes with Spontaneous Abortion from an Organized Dairy Farm
Geeta Devi Leishangthem Vishal Mahajan Gursimran Filia Mandeep Singh Bal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 164-171.
- Impressions and attitudes of adult residents of Karachi towards a possible Public Health Insurance Scheme
Vishal Farid Raza Mustafa Iftikhar Asma Gulab Javeria Anwar Maryam Tetlay Sara Atif Zoya Butt Muhammad Hamza Khan Asad Moiz Marium Nadeem Sarah Saleem
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 0; 0(0): -.
- Efficacy of Composite Fat Replacer Mixture of Sodium Alginate and Carrageenan for Development of Low Fat Pork Patties
Vishal Kumbhar, Manish Kumar Chatli, Rajesh V. Wagh, Pavan Kumar, Om Prakash Malav, Nitin Mehta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 94-105.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW