|64 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Daycare thyroid surgery: can it be a reality?
Viswanathan KV, Manjusha Viswanathan, Jithunath MR
International Surgery Journal. 2015; 2(1): 38-42.
- Amniotic fluid embolism: a comprehensive review
Manjusha Viswanathan, Viswanathan K. Venkateswaran, Suja Daniel
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014; 3(2): 304-309.
- Pre-closure parathyroid hormone assay in predicting post-operative hypocalcemia
Viswanathan Kollengode Venkateswaran, Manjusha Viswanathan, Jithunath Madathiparambil Ramanathan
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2014; 2(3): 920-924.
- KNOWLEDGE OF QUALIFIED PARAMEDICAL STAFFS IN UNDERSTANDING THE SYMPTOMATOLOGY AND HORMONAL REPLACEMENT THERAPY IN MENOPAUSE
Umakant Valvekar, S. Viswanathan
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2016; 8(7): 08-12.
- NECROLYTIC ACRAL ERYTHEMA: HIGH DEGREE OF SUSPICION FOR DIAGNOSIS
Shumez H , Prasad PVS , Kaviarasan PK , Viswanathan P
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2015; 4(2): 435-438.
- A RARE CASE OF BREAST ABSCESS DUE TO SALMONELLA TYPHI
N. Murugesan, R. Alagar samy, M. S. Viswanathan, A. Anbazhagan
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2016; 8(5): 10-12.
- A RARE CASE OF PERSISTENT MULLERIAN DUCT SYNDROME PRESENTING AS HERNIA UTERO INGUINALIS
N. Murugesan, M. S. Viswanathan, Lakshmanan S., Pankaj Surana, R. Anbhazakan
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2016; 8(1): 16-19.
- Assessment of pharmacology teaching - a critical appraisal by medical school learners
Parimala K, Subash KR, Jagan N, Vijay Kumar S, Viswanathan S, Chandrasekhar M
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2013; 2(2): 124-129.
- Real time polymerase chain reaction (rt-pcr) for mycobacterium tuberculosis in serpiginous choroiditis- A study of 29 cases
RadhaAnnamalai, Jyotirmay Biswas, Sudharshan S, Gayathri R, Lily Therese, Viswanathan S, NamithaBhuvaneswari
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2014; 3(3): 530-534.
- Prevalence of Symptomatic Reproductive Tract Infections/Sexually Transmitted Infections in a Rural Community Adjacent to Truck Stops Located Near Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Thilakavathi Subramanian, A. Elangovan, M.D. Gupte
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(3): 1-5.
- Risk Behaviours and Prevalence of STIS/RTIS and HIV in Persons Involved in Premarital Sexual Behavior among STD Clinic Attendees of Govt. General Hospital, Chennai.
Thilakavathi Subramanian, V. Sudha, V. Kumaraswamy
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(2): 1-6.
- New HIV Prevention Technologies: Knowledge and Perceived Usage by Women with High Risk Behaviour - A Qualitative Study in Tamil Nadu.
Thilakavathi Subramanian, Seema Sahay
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(1): 8-16.
- MONTEGGIA FRACTURE-DISLOCATION TYPE 3 WITH POSTERIOR INTEROSSEOUS NERVE (PIN) INJURY: A CASE REPORT
Ravish.V.N, Karthik Subramanian, I. Suresh
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2012; 4(24): 32-37.
- Absence of both fissures in a right lung: a case report
S Supadevi, Ramesh Kumar Subramanian, D Kesavi
National Journal of Clinical Anatomy. 2015; 4(2): 105-106.
- Analysis of incidence and the value of SOFA and MOD scoring in predicting the outcome in acute mesenteric ischemia
Rajasenthil Viswanathan, Santosh Vivekanandan L., Ravi A
International Surgery Journal. 2015; 2(4): 480-486.
- Deep lobe parotid tumors in a tertiary care center
Rajasenthil Viswanathan, Rohit Gopinath, Ravi Annamalai
International Surgery Journal. 2015; 2(4): 471-474.
- AESTHETIC INTERDISCIPLINARY MANAGEMENT OF AGGRESSIVE PERIODONTITIS – A CASE REPORT
Priyanka K. Cholan, P. Ragavi, P. Rajapriya, Mangaiyarkarasi Subramanian
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2014; 6(12): 64-71.
- Induction properties of propofol and etomida: a clinical comparative study
Santosh M. Onkarappa, Sarika M. Shetty, Nalini Kotekar, Viswanathan P. N.
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(10): 4444-4447.
- Sexual Network, Sexual Practices and Sexual Health of Hijras and Other Trans-Women Populations in 17 States of India: A Qualitative Study.
Thilakavathi Subramanian, Ernest Noronha, Alka Narang , Sanjay Mehendale
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(4): 345-353.
- Social Support System of Hijras and Other Trans Women Populations in 17 States of India.
Thilakavathi Subramanian, Ernest Noronha, Alka Narang, Sanjay Mehendale
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(4): 8-17.
- Localised Laryngeal Amyloidosis Endoscopic Excision -A Case Report
Gurunathan Sundhar Krishnan, Srinivasa Varma, Venakata Subramanian Jagannathan Vikram
Online Journal of Otolaryngology. 2013; 3(3): 104-106.
- EVALUATION OF URINE GRAM STAIN IN DIAGNOSING URINARY TRACT INFECTION IN CHILDREN
Raashidha Subramanian, Thumjaa annamalai, Kathir subramaniam, Suresh kirupanandhan, Vidhya Thangakumar
International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2014; 4(12): 08-11.
- Positive Deviance Approach and Supplementary Nutrition under ICDS Scheme on Improvement of Nutritional Status of 2–6 year Children in Rural Bangalore
Mohammed Imran; Mangala Subramanian; Subrahmanyam G; Jayashree Seeri; Pradeep C; Mini Jayan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 109-113.
- The study of maternal outcome of early onset severe pre eclampsia with expectant management
Manjusha Viswanathan, Suja Daniel
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014; 3(1): 92-97.
- Management of Tracheo Bronchial Foreign Bodies in Children
– A Retrospective Study of series of 50 cases
Srinivasan Rajasekaran, Krishnamoorthy, BalaChandran, Subramanian Anbalagan, Paramasivan
Satish Kumar, Venkata jagannathan vikram
Online Journal of Otolaryngology. 2013; 3(3): 14-25.
- Mapping and Size Estimation of Hijras and Other Trans-Women in 17 States of India: First Level Findings.
Thilakavathi Subramanian, Venkatesan Chakrapani, Vadivoo Selvaraj, Ernest Noronha, Alka Narang, Sanjay Mehendale
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(10): 1-10.
- An alarming prevalence of diabetes and its associated risk factors among college going Indian adults: a retrospective study
Thomas Michael Shiju, Madathil Deepa, Viswanathan Pragasam
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 603-608.
- Study on incidence of congenital anomalies in a rural teaching hospital, Telangana, India
Jayalakshmi Pabbati, Preethi Subramanian, Sudharshan Raj C., Sadhana N., Raghava Rao
International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2016; 3(3): 887-890.
- A rare variation of formation of median nerve - a case report
Monica Diana S, Ramesh Kumar Subramanian, Senthil Kumar S,
National Journal of Clinical Anatomy. 2015; 4(2): 110-113.
- Declining Trends in Risk Behaviors and HIV/ STIs among Male Clients of FSWs in India: Findings from Large Scale Bio-Behavioral Surveys from Three High Prevalent Southern States.
Lakshmi Ramakrishnan, Shreena Ramanathan, Santhakumar Aridoss, Diwakar Yadaw, K. Boopathi, Prabuddhagopal Goswami, Thilakavathi Subramanian, Rajatashuvra Adhikary, Venkaiah K, Bitra George, R.S. Paranjape
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(8): 1-11.
- Role of pulse oximetry in screening newborns for congenital heart disease at 1 hour and 24 hours after birth
Padmapriya Siva, Bharathi Senthilvelan, Harini Gopalakrishnan, Sellaraman Subramanian
International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2016; 3(2): 631-634.
- Imaging in benign and malignant mass lesions of the tongue
Kavitha Subramanian, Rajoo Ramachandran, Anupama Chandrasekharan, Rajeswaran Rangasami, Venkata Sai P. M., Santhosh Joseph
International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 2016; 3(1): 57-62.
- Early introduction of clinical skills in the pre-clinical phase of an integrated medical curriculum
Krishnan Thantry Anita Devi, Kadir Samiah Yasmin, Neelakantan Viswanathan
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(3): 142-144.
- Study of Maternal Outcome of Emergency and Elective Caesarean Section in a Semi-Rural Tertiary Hospital
Suja Daniel, Manjusha Viswanathan, Simi B N, Nazeema A
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 14-18.
- Observational study of body weight, body fat with segmental fat distribution, visceral fat and body mass index in type 2 diabetic patients
Sunil Dube, Shanti Viswanathan, Manjree Dube
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(11): 4806-4811.
- Are There Differences Between Male Versus Female EMS Professionals on Emotional Labor
and Job Satisfaction?
Gary Blau, Melissa A Bentley, Jennifer Eggerichs, Susan A Chapman, Krupa S Viswanathan
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(2): 82-86.
- Secondary neck nodes from squamous cell carcinoma: a study of 67 patients from Tamil Nadu
Junior Sundresh, S. Narendran, C. S. Subramanian
International Surgery Journal. 2015; 2(4): 544-548.
- Oocyte quality and ABO blood group system: are they connected?
Sasikala Thanga Natarajamani, Deepa Thiagarajamurthy, Mahalakshmi Subramanian, Janani Dakshina Moorthy, Archana Bhargav, P. J. Parameaswari
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(3): 735-739.
- Self-Nanoemulsifying Drug Delivery Systems of Poorly Soluble Drug Dutasteride: Formulation and In-Vitro characterization
Poonguzhali Subramanian; Rajinikant Siddalingam
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 11-22.
- A Study on Microbial Profile and Trend in Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Canine Otitis
Subapriya Subramanian, Senthil Namakkal Rajamanickam, Vairamuthu Subbaiah
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(2): 43-48.
- Pattern of adverse reactions of antipsychotics in a tertiary care hospital
Meenakshy T. Viswanathan, Asha Sisupalan, Vidhukumar Karunakaran
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(3): 991-998.
- Development and validation of a new RP-HPLC method for the estimation of dutasteride in bulk and pharmaceutical formulations
Poonguzhali Subramanian, P. S. Rajinikanth
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 047-055.
- KAP study on the assessment of needlestick injuries and occupational safety among health-care workers
Asaithambi Anupriya, Subramanian Manivelan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 342-345.
- Factors Affecting Pre-weaning Survivability of Kids in an Organized Goat Farm
Muthukumar Subramaniyan, Thamil Vanan Thanga, Meenakshisundaram Subramanian, Hemalatha Senthilnayagam
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(11): 83-92.
- Can clinical variables at admission influence the outcome in patients with suicidal hanging: a prospective study
Raja Ganesan, Joseph Raajesh I., Kumaran Subramanian
International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 2016; 3(4): 959-964.
- In vitro antioxidant activity of the individual herbs of DIA-2, a herbal mixture containing standardized extracts of Allium sativum and Lagerstroemia speciosa
Krishnan Selvarajan Kesavanarayanan, Subramanian Kavimani, Duvuru Prathiba
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(2): 022-027.
- SIADH as presenting feature in a male with coexisting sarcoidosis and systemic lupus
Santhiya Govindaraj , Stalin Viswanathan , Bhavith Remalayam, Balamurugesan Kandan, Shanthi SashyKumar
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(3): 709-14.
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial profile of a secondary metabolite of Pseudomonas aeruginosa: ESR and spectrophotometric method
E. Madhava Charyulu, Japyesan Subramanian, Gnanamani Arumugam
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(2): 119-126.
- POSTERIOR REVERSIBLE LEUKOENCEPHALOPATHY SYNDROME-A rare complication with gestational hypertension and pre eclampsia
Suja Daniel, bindhu Thampi, Manjusha Viswanathan
International Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 2(2): 50-53.
- The choice of approach in total hip arthroplasty, does it really matters?
Sukumaran Subbiah Subramanian, Mugundhan Moongilpatti Sengodan, Masoodh M. Basha
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(7): 2756-2760.
- Gender difference in heart rate variability in medical students and association with the level of stress
Pushpanathan Punita, Kuppusamy Saranya, Subramanian Senthil Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 431-437.
- Antibacterial synergy between Rosmarinic acid and antibiotics against Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus
Sanmuga Priya Ekambaram, Senthamil Selvan Perumal, Ajay Balakrishnan, Nathiya Marappan, Sabari Srinivasan Gajendran, Vinodhini Viswanathan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 358-363.
- MODS and Enterobacter-related cellulitis following multiple wasp stings
Stalin Viswanathan, Bhavith Remalayam, Vivekanandan Muthu, Jolly Anil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1315-1317.
- A Case Study of Fusarium sp. Induced Chronic Mycotic Dermatoses in a Hariana Breed of Cattle Maintained in Tamilnadu
Kumaresan Nagarajan, Balasubramanian Nagarajan, Subramanian Subapriya, Subbaiah Vairamuthu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(1): 83-91.
- GC MS analysis and in-silico antipsychotic activity of Morinda citrifolia (Indian Noni)
Srikanth Jeyabalan; Kavimani Subramanian; Uma Maheswara Reddy Cheekala; Chitra Krishnan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 89-95.
- Perceived stress and sources of stress among first-year medical undergraduate students in a private medical college – Tamil Nadu
Anandhalakshmi Swaminathan, Sahityan Viswanathan, Thilipkumar Gnanadurai, Saravanan Ayyavoo, Thirunavukarasu Manickam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 9-14.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis C in renal failure patients on maintenance hemodialysis – Study in a tertiary care hospital – Western India
Geetha Priyadharsini Subramanian, Mahendra M Vegad, Minesh G Vadsmiya, Sweta M Murawala, Falguni V Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 678-680.
- Novel Thiadiazole Derivatives as Bcr-Abl Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Vijayakumar Subramanian; Sulaiman Ali Muhammad; Kaveri Sundaram; Subban Ravi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 68-76.
- Randomized controlled trial of 12-week yoga therapy as lifestyle intervention in patients of essential hypertension and cardiac autonomic function tests
Pushpanathan Punita, Madanmohan Trakroo, Swaminathan Rathinam Palamalai, SenthilKumar Subramanian, Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, Chandrasekhar Madhavan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 19-26.
- Effect of Feeding Spineless cactus (Opuntia ficus indica) on Intake, Digestibility and Growth performance in Lambs
Ajith Kalarikkal Subramanian; Arpitha Ramakrishnaiah; Madhura Yadava Reddy; Prabhu Thimmappa Mantaraghatta; Gideon Gloridoss; Narasimhamurthy Holavanahally Narasaiah; Chandrapal Singh Kesar singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 101-110.
- Awareness of health insurance in a rural population of Bangalore, India
Indumathi K, Hajira Saba I, Arun Gopi, Mangala Subramanian
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2162-2167.
- Sub-acute mastitis associated with Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a cow: A case report
Duraisamy Chandrasekaran, Periasamy Venkatesan, Krishnasamy Gopalan Tirumurugaan, Balakrishnan Gowri, Subramanian Subapriya, Subramanium Thirunavukkarasu
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(4): 235-237.
- Comparative study on Spectral analysis of heart rate variability in hyperthyroid patients and euthyroids
Rashmi Ramanathan, Manishankar Subramanian, Nagashree Ramasamy, Pushparaj Thangaraj, Jeyabanu Murugaiyan, Vinothkumar Selvaraj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 93-97.
- Knowledge, attitude, behavior, and practice of study on assessment of social networking among students and its impact on them
Anupriya Asaithambi, Manivelan Subramanian, Sarayu Venkatesan, Parthiban Elakkuvan, Thirumalaikolundusubramanian Ponniah, Meenakshi Ramanathan, Uma Alagappan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 473-476.