|15 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Time domain measures of heart rate variability during acute mental stress in Type 2 diabetics- A case control study
Anupama Deepak, Deepak A N, Shobha Nallulwar, Vitthal Khode
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 34-38.
- COMPARATIVE ANXIOLYTIC ACTIVITY OF VARIOUS DRUGS IN EXPERIMENTAL MODELS OF RATS
Kedare Rahul Vitthal, B.B. Ghongane, R.J. Wagh
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2012; 4(24): 77-85.
- To Compare the Effect of Oral Hypoglycaemic Drugs Glibenclamide and Pioglitazone on Blood Sugar, Lipid Abnormalities in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Vitthal S. Shinde, M. G. Kalekar, B.D.Samant, D.R.Chaudhari,Vijay P. More, Rasika D. Yadav
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(4): 53-60.
- Pulmonary Embolism in Case of Hyperthyroidism: A Rare Case Report.
Sachin Namdeo Nikam, Rohit Herekar, Rajendra Vitthal Bhagawat
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(4): 528-531.
- Presence of Mucinous Metaplasia in a Primary Transitional Cell Carcinoma Prostate Study.
Archana A Patil (Ukey), Suresh Vitthal Mahajan, Abhishek Rajendra Wadgaonkar
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2013; 3(10): 146-149.
- BNP in Combination with CK-MB and Troponin I is Better Marker than BNP, CK-MB or Troponin I as Independent Isolated Markers.
Rasika D. Yadav, Mangesh P. Bankar, Abdulrahaman A. Momin, Laxmikant J.Borse, Vitthal S. Shinde, Vijay P. More
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2013; 3(11): 97-102.
- Unusual Cause of Ventricular Tachycardia: A Case Study.
Anand Nikalje, Mukund Bajaj, Avinash Tribhuwan, Vitthal Pawar, Vishal Dalvi, Vajed Moghal
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(1): 340-343.
- Delayed ST-Segment Elevation after Electrical Injury Mimicking Acute Myocardial Infarction: A Case Study
Dr.Prashant Udgire*, Dr. Vishal Dalvi**, Dr.Vajed Mogal**, Dr.Sandeep Sanap**,
Dr.Vitthal Pawar**, Dr.Gaurav Punde***
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 107-110.
- Immediate impact of an educational intervention on knowledge of use of disinfectants in nurses
Shreyas R. Burute, Mangala B. Murthy, Sunita J. Ramanand, Shraddha M. Pore, Vitthal B. Karande, Pramod B. Akat
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2014; 3(3): 507-511.
- Comparative study of intravenous iron sucrose versus ferric carboxymaltose for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia in postpartum patients
Kishorkumar Vitthal Hol, Hemant Damle, Gulab Singh Shekhawat, Asha Hol
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(3): 669-673.
- Chemical characterization of PM1 around an Industrial area
Balvinder Jaswantsingh Talwar, Avinash Vitthal Bharati
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2012; 1(1): 43-46.
- Awareness of adverse drug reactions in third M.B.B.S students practicing self-medication
Shreyas R. Burute, Ramchandra B. Burute, Mangala B. Murthy, Vitthal B. Karande, Shraddha M. Pore, Sunita J. Ramanand
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(1): 196-201.
- Comparison of efficacy of telmisartan with losartan in patients of essential hypertension with cognitive impairment
Nitin Natthuji Puram, Vitthal Baburao Karande, Jaiprakash Bharma Ramanand, Sunita Jaiprakash Ramanand, Nimish Ravindra Halasawadekar, Rama Rangnathrao Bhosale
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(3): 702-706.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of adverse drug reaction reporting among teaching and nonteaching hospital physicians
Vitthal B. Karande, Ramchandra B. Burute, Nitin N. Puram, Mangala B. Murthy, Shreyas B. Burute, Sunita J. Ramanand
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(4): 1337-1342.
- Pathomorphological Changes in Coligranuloma in Layer Birds
Ganesh K Sawale; Prashant Wadke; Vitthal S Dhaygude; Santosh D Moregaonkar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 281-284.