|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Importance of cardiac marker enzymes (Aspartate transaminase and troponin I) in acute myocardial infarction: A case-control study from South India
Vuddandi Prabodh, Deva Prakash, Godi Sudhakar, Yeruva Reddy, Nadella Chowdary, Sripada Desai, Ravi Shekhara
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 118-120.
- Chondroid Chordoma of the Sphenoid Sinus- a rare tumour
Prabodh Karnik, Nalini Bhat, Bhavik Shah
Online Journal of Otolaryngology. 2014; 4(3): 101-114.
- Performance based assessment by introducing active learning in second MBBS students in pharmacology
Naresh D. Balani, Prabodh A. Wankhade
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(6): 2641-2644.
- Innovative new method to test skill of bioassay in postgraduate students during doctor of medicine pharmacology examination using objective structured practical examination and animal experiment software
Naresh D. Balani, Prabodh Anant Wankhade
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(4): 1622-1628.
- Chronic airway obstruction in post tubercular fibrosis cases: a serious lung function changes
Abinash Agarwala, Malay Kumar Maikap, Prabodh Panchadhyayee, Pranab Mandal, Partha Pratim Roy
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(12): 5294-5296.
- Cloning and Polymorphism of Disease Resistance SLC11A1 Gene in Pig (Sus scrofa)- A Review
Bhanita Devi; Subimal Laskar; Prabodh Borah; Panch Kishor Bharti
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 36-48.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW