|33 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Role of ormeloxifene, a selective estrogen receptor modulator in heavy menstrual bleeding (abnormal uterine bleeding)
Yashodhara Gaur Hemlata Parashar Swati Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 834-837.
- Lifestyle Related Ocular Diseases- Preventive Strategies From Ayurveda
Pallavi Gupta, Virupaksha Gupta K.L, Shreevathsa .
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(1): 22-28.
- Maternal Factors Associated with Nutritional Status of 1-5 years Children Residing in Field Practice Area of Rural Health Training Centre Naila, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India
Lokesh Sonkaria, Afifa Zafer, Kusum Lata Gaur, Ravindra Kumar Manohar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 283-287.
- Palliation of advanced/metastatic carcinoma esophagus with radiotherapy
R. K. Spartacus, Rajan Paliwal, Pradeep Gaur
. 2015; 3(12): 3634-3637.
- An Assessment of Performance of Anganwadi Workers of Jaipur Zone, Rajasthan: A Cross-Sectional Study
Dayanand Singh, Kusum Lata Gaur, Dilip Raj, Amita Kashyap, Rashmi Gupta, Anuradha Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 613-617.
- Severe acute malnutrition: what is lacking in office practice
Ajay Gaur, Akanksha Bansal
. 2016; 3(3): 1064-1070.
- Study of Locomotor Disability due to Various Types of Trauma
Sandip Rameshrao Dhole Anil Kumar Gaur Sumedh Narayan More Harshanand Popalwar Vaibhav Lokhande
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 194-198.
- CLINICAL EVALUATION OF FICUS BENGALENSIS LINN
AND ERVUM LENS LINN W.S.R. TO EFFICACY OF THEIR
PRALEPA IN VYANGA (DARK SPOTS ON FACE)
RUCHI SINGH (GUPTA), DINESH SINGH GAUR, MAHESH DADHICH
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2011; 17(1): 41-47.
- The Status of National Programme for Control of Blindness in Madhya Pradesh
Rituja Kaushal, Sanjay Gupta, Neeraj Gaur, A V Athawale, Manmohan Gupta, Najnin Khanam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 161-164.
- Comparative study of clinical profile and presumptive stressful life events in patients of psychogenic non epileptic seizure and epileptic seizure: a cross sectional study
Abid Rizvi, Rakesh K. Gaur, Mohammed Reyazuddin, Mohammed A. Usmani
. 2015; 3(1): 110-115.
- Association of psycho-wellness with various blood types in young medical students
Anuradha Yadav, Manisha Sankhla, Kusum Lata Gaur, I. D. Gupta
. 2016; 4(8): 3468-3472.
- Study of abnormal cervical cytology in papanicolaou smears in a tertiary care center
Bindu Singh Gaur, Vivek Khare, Rohan Gupta
. 2016; 3(3): 569-572.
- Bacteriological profile of acute bacterial meningitis at a tertiary care hospital of North India
Amresh Kumar Singh, Ankur Kumar, Vivek Gaur, Kusum Jasuja, Jayesh Pandey, Ruchi Mishra
. 2016; 4(10): 4387-4393.
- Prevalence and risk factors for urinary incontinence in pregnant women during late third trimester
Aruna Nigam, Ayesha Ahmad, Diksha Gaur, Arifa A. Elahi, Swaraj Batra
. 2016; 5(7): 2187-2191.
- Establishment of In vitro regeneration from petiole explants and assessment of clonal fidelity by ISSR markers in Luffa acutangula L.Roxb
Yashodhara Velivela, Muralikrishna Narra, Raghu Ellendula, Srinivas Kota, Sadanandam Abbagani
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(3): 041-045.
- Clinicopathologic study of large abdominal masses in gynaecological practice and their outcome
Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Gaur, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(2): 503-508.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of contraception among married women
Bhabani Pegu, Bhanu Pratap Singh Gaur, Nalini Sharma, Ahanthem Santa Singh
. 2014; 3(2): 385-388.
- Pattern of adverse drug reactions to antibiotics commonly prescribed in department of medicine and pediatrics in a tertiary care teaching hospital, Ghaziabad
Kavita Dhar, Akanksha Sinha, Preeti Gaur, Rajkumar Goel, V. S. Chopra, Umakant Bajaj
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 078-082.
- Evaluation of cervical smear in high risk women
Bhabani Pegu, Mukul Chandra Das, Javed Ali, Bhanu Pratap Singh Gaur
. 2014; 2(3): 1138-1140.
- A prospective study of magnetic resonance imaging findings in patients of chronic low back pain: a clinico-radiological correlation
Garjesh Singh Rai, Alankrita Mehra, Tribhuwan Narayan Singh Gaur
. 2016; 4(1): 47-56.
- The diagnostic accuracy of fine needle aspiration cytology in leprosy: a clinico-histopathological correlation
Arjun Singh, Rajesh Gaur, Ravi Ambey
. 2014; 2(2): 689-694.
- Morphological and Elemental analysis of the effluent of Lead acid battery manufacturing
Narasimhulu Korrapati, Paramjeet Saroj, Nisha Gaur
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(3): 52-56.
- Effect of obesity on median nerve conduction at carpal tunnel level in Indian women
Parul Agarwal, Anil Kumar Gaur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 21-24.
- Factors Affecting Growth and Mortality Pattern of Tharpakar Calves at Organised Dairy Farm
Narender Kumar, Chandrahas Prajapati, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, Sarada Prasanna Sahoo, Laishram Sunitibala Devi, Ashish Kumar Tripathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 87-92.
- Clinical examination and foot pressure analysis of diabetic foot: Prospective analytical study in Indian diabetic patients.
Harshanand Popalwar, Anilkumar Gaur, Badrinath Athani, Jayasree Ramesh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 17-22.
- Study of heart rate variability in benign prostatic hyperplasia - A hospital-based study
Ruchika Agarwal Ruchi Tyagi Naveen Gaur Shashank Mishra Saurabh Kansal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 365-367.
- Genetic manipulation of endosymbionts to control vector and vector borne diseases
Jay Prakash Gupta, K. P. Shyma, Sanjeev Ranjan, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, Bharat Bhushan
. 2012; 5(9): 571-576.
- Defecation Pattern in Cross-Bred Weaner Pigs under Different Housing System
Anup Kumar Singh, Manjunath Patel, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, Med Ram Verma, Chandra Has, Prasanta Boro, Mohd Aurif Wagay, Kuldeep Kumar Panigrahy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 109-117.
- Vector Control Methods Adopted By a Village in Andaman & Nicobar Islands; a Cross-Sectional Study
Lena Charlette Stephen Julius Jahnavi G Pandurang Vithal Thatkar Shivani Rao Bhanu Pratap Singh Gaur Ajay Raj Sethuraman
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(9): 703-708.
- Community Perception on Leprosy in the Islands
Jahnavi G Shivani Rao Pandurang V Thatkar Ajay Raj Sethuraman Lena Charlette Stephen Julius Bhanu Pratap S Gaur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(1): 45-49.
- Prevalence and severity of self-reported depression in urban population of Uttar Pradesh
Sadia R Safwi, Ali Amir, Najam Khalique, RK Gaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1077-1082.
- Effect of Feeding Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea) Leaves on The Growth Performances and Carcass Characters of Crossbred Barrows (Landrace X Desi)
Carolina Potshangbam Mukesh Singh Sarada Prasanna Sahoo Anup Kumar Singh Gyanendra Kumar Gaur B.H.M Patel Sunil E Jadhav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 184-196.
- Bioelectric impedance phase angle in carcinoma prostate - a hospital-based study
Ruchi Tyagi, Shashank Mishra, Naveen Gaur, Archana Panwar, Dhanesh Saini, Kiran Singh, Deepak Kumar, Ghulam Jeelani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1826-1830.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW