|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Medicinal Plants Used in the Treatment of Infant Diseases in South Western Nigeria
P. O. Fatoba; S. B. Adeyemi; A. A. Adewole; A. A. Adewole; Faculty of Life Sciences; University of Ilorin; University of Ilorin; University of Ilorin
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2018; 26(1): 14-22.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Principles of Exercise Prescription among Physiotherapists in Nigeria.
Okafor UAC, Aweto HA, Adewole AH, Igwesi-Chidobe CN, Odebiyi DO
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2013; 3(4): 92-99.
- In vivo micronucleus test as a biomarker of genotoxicity in free-range goats from suspected contaminated environment
Afusat Jagun Jubril; Theodora Omamuyovwi Omadevuaye; Adewole Augustine Adekola
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2017; 4(3): 281-287.
- Sexual Risk Behaviours among Adolescents attending Secondary Schools in a Southwestern State in Nigeria
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adefisoye Adewole, Oluwaseyi Israel, Abiola Temitayo-Uboh
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(3): 176-180.
- Mucus secreting activity and nitric oxide concentrations of ethanol-injured pylorus and duodenum of rats pretreated with Moringa oleifera
Olayemi Kafilat Olaibi, Omamuyovwi Meashack Ijomone, Idowu Julius Olawuni, Stephen Olarinde Adewole, Stephen Olumide Akinsomisoye
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2014; 4(2): 123-130.
- Wood dust particles: Environmental pollutant in Nigerian sawmill industries
Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Adefisoye O. Adewole, Oluwaseyi K. Israel, Abiola O. Temitayo-Oboh, Sunday Olakunle Olarewaju
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(2): 77-80.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW