|19 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Parent Involvement and Neurocognitive Functioning in Childhood Cancer Survivors
Sunita K Patel, Beth Baumeister Peters, Terece Bell, Julie Verner, Ernest R Katz, Mary N Baron, J Galen Buckwalter
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(1): 43-52.
- Medical resident knowledge and comfort regarding HIV antiretroviral drug interactions
Bevin Hearn, Grace Huang, Jennifer Allen, Wendy Stead
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(3): 187-191.
- Improving communication between medical and surgical specialists using interspecialty education strategies: A mixed-methods study
Douglas S Krakower, Darshan Kothari, Amy M. Sullivan, Ayesha Abdeen, Wendy Stead
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(4): 170-176.
- Economic Values for Resistance to Helminthosis and Newcastle Disease in Indigenous Chicken in the Tropics
Okeno T. O., Bett R. C., Kahi A. K. and Peters K. J.
Journal of Veterinary Advances. 2011; 1(1): 1-10.
- Sweet Annual Lupins (Lupinus spp.); Their Adaptability and Productivity in Different Agro-ecological Zones of Ethiopia
Yeheyis L., Kijora C., van Santen E. and Peters K. J.
Journal of Animal Science Advances. 2012; 2(2): 201-215.
- A study to determine the effectiveness of health education on knowledge of dengue fever and preventive measures among high school students in a selected private school, Malaysia
Su Wei Ng, Sok Yee Lim, Mini Rani Mary Beth
International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2016; 3(2): 553-558.
- Linking Utilisation and Conservation of Indigenous Chicken Genetic Resources to Value Chains
Bett H. K., Bett R. C., Peters K. J., Kahi A. K. and Bokelmann W.
Journal of Animal Production Advances. 2012; 2(1): 33-51.
- Ovarian fibroma with elevated CA125 and OVA1 in postmenopausal woman
Farideh Keypour, Ilana Naghi, Saeed Naghi
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014; 3(1): 236-238.
- A new journal of medical education: opportunities in an evolving field of science
Timo Siepmann, Fatih Yazar, Ben Min-Woo Illigens
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 67-68.
- USMLE step one, otolaryngology in-training examination scores, and the American Board of Otolaryngology examination performance
Beth Nicole McNulty, Jeffrey M Bumpous, Jarrod A Little, Julie L Goldman
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 113-118.
- Beliefs in various smoking cessation interventions among Jordanian adult smokers
Susan Abughosh, Feras Hawari, Ekere James Essien, Ronald J Peters, I-Hsuan Wu
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(3): 213-222.
- Salmonella infection in clinically healthy dogs in Makurdi, Benue State, North-central Nigeria: A potential source of infection to humans
Chinedu Adive Akwuobu; Joseph Odeh Agbo; Raphael Agbo-Peters Ofukwu
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2018; 5(4): 405-409.
- Waterpipe smoking among Jordanian adults: predictors and correlates
Susan Abughosh, Mo Yang, I-Hsuan Wu, Feras Hawari, Ronald J Peters, Ekere James Essien
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(1): 7-15.
- Racial and Ethnic Disparity in Smoking Cessation Medication Use among Adult Smokers in the United States
Xin Wang, Susan Abughosh, Ronald J Peters, 'Ekere J. Essien
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(3): 63-70.
- A chronically-denervated versus a freshly-harvested autograft for nerve repair in rats
Benjamin Richard Pulley, Tianyi David Luo, Jonathan C. Barnwell, Beth P. Smith, Thomas L. Smith, Zhongyu Li
Hand and Microsurgery. 2016; 5(3): 124-129.
- Predictors of intention to quit cigarette smoking among Chinese adults
Mo Yang, Ekere James Essien, Sujit S Sansgiry, I-Hsuan Wu, Ronald Jr. Peters, Susan Abughosh
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(2): 93-101.
- Predictors of Cigarette Smoking among Chinese Adults
Mo Yang, Susan Abughosh, Sujit S Sansgiry, I-Hsuan Wu, Ronald Jr. Peters, Ekere James Essien
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(3): 157-166.
- Predictors of Cigarette Smoking across Five Countries: A Cross Sectional Study
Susan Abughosh, Ekere James Essien, Feras Hawari, Ronald J Peters, Xin Wang, Yasser Almogbel, Mo Yang, Prajakta Bhounsule, Sujit Sansgiry, I-Hsuan Wu
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(1): 7-13.
- Comparison of Abstinence Rates of Smoking Cessation Medications among Obese Smokers
Mo Yang, Hua Chen, Michael L Johnson, Ekere J Essien, Ronald J Peters, Xin Wang, Susan Abughosh
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2016; 5(3): 95-104.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW