|9 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Effects of Lipophilic and Hydrophilic leaf extracts of Portulaca oleracea Linn. (Purslane) on male reproductive parameters in albino rats
Victoria Chinenye Obinna Hope Delesi Kagbo Gabriel Ogaba Agu
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(1): 21-32.
- Psychological distress among the adult survivors of Kathmandu valley from Nepal’s 2015 earthquake
Lila Nath Bhandari, Sanjeev Kumar Shah, Jennifer Mathias, Devendra Raj Singh, Sudarshan Paudel, Bhim Prasad Sapkota
Sleep and Hypnosis: A Journal of Clinical Neuroscience and Psychopathology. 2018; 20(2): .
- Serum Carnosine Dipeptidase 1 and Ubiquitin C - Terminal Hydrolase L1 as Markers of Brain Damage in Patients After Carotid Endarterectomy
Marek Ilzecki, Joanna Ilzecka, Stanislaw Przywara, Aneta Grabarska, Piotr Terlecki, Andrzej Stepulak, Shawn Dave, Tomasz Zubilewicz
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2016; 2(3): 132-137.
- A comparative analysis of the participation and knowledge gained by clinicians and researchers in a web based learning program on regenerative medicine
Gary A Levy, Helen C Reena, Vidyasagar Devaprasad Dedeepiya , Justin Benjamin William, Mathaiyan Rajmohan, Ramalingam Karthick, Senthilkumar Preethy, Samuel JK Abraham
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(3): 96-100.
- The association between indices of obesity and common clinical measures in adults with and without type 2 diabetes
Shivananda B. Nayak, Chandani Gosine, Shazana Ramkissoon, Andria Baig, Aisha Kamalodeen, Mohan Dave, Reshad Mohammed, Suren Poolchan, Alex Harripersad, Shamjeet Singh
. 2015; 3(1): 256-259.
- Findings of a retrospective study on factors responsible for depression in a Northern Indian State
Sameer Dhingra, Mamta Sachdeva, Milind Parle
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2014; 4(1): 1-6.
- Parent Involvement and Neurocognitive Functioning in Childhood Cancer Survivors
Sunita K Patel, Beth Baumeister Peters, Terece Bell, Julie Verner, Ernest R Katz, Mary N Baron, J Galen Buckwalter
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(1): 43-52.
- Five-year trend of competitiveness and knowledge-gaining attitude of university students; Evaluation based on an event of continuing health sciences education
Fujio Takayama, Yoshiko Amikura, Sudhakar John, Vidyasagar Devaprasad Dedeepiya, Rajappa Senthilkumar, Govindan Venkataramani, Kottoorathu Mammen Cherian, Hajib Naraharirao Madhavan, David W Green, Masahiko Matsumoto, Shoji Suzuki, Masaru Iwasaki, Senthilkumar Preethy , Samuel JK Abraham
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 92-99.
- EFFECTIVENESS OF CERVICAL MOBILIZATION AND CERVICAL TRACTION IN MANAGEMENT OF NON SPECIFIC NECK PAIN
Hamid Ali, Rashid Hafeez Nasir, Danish Hassan
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 0; 0(0): -.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW