|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Building a theoretically grounded model to support the design of effective non-technical skills training in healthcare: The SECTORS model
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 77-82.
- PREPARATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF BIOBASED POLY(ETHYLENE- 2,5-FURAN DICARBOXYLATE)/CLAY NANOCOMPOSITES
Mohammed Baba Nasirudeen; Helen Claire Hailes; Julian R.G. Evans
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2017; 25(2): 114-124.
- Healing allusions? The use of poetry in teaching medicine
Trevor Gordon Stammers
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(3): 127-133.
- A new journal of medical education: it is important on behalf of our renewal
Morris Ari Gordon,
Julia A. Mavity-Hudson
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(1): 1-2.
- A Potential Pathogenic Mechanism Linking Obesity, Breast Cancer and Estrogen Receptor Expression
David Pisani, Etienne Mark Paris, Gordon Caruana Dingli
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2014; 3(1): 1-5.
- Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a resource-poor setting: improving safety during the learning curve
Arpit Mathew, Lurstep Wanshnong, Cornerstone Wann
International Surgery Journal. 2016; 3(1): 249-252.
- Top 100 Cited Articles in Recent Tobacco Research
E. Melinda Mahabee-Gittens, Judith S. Gordon, Katie F. Melink, Ashley L. Merianos
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(1): 16-25.
- Awareness of Occupational Hazards, Health Problems and Safety Measures among Sawmill Workers in North Central Nigeria
Gordon Kayode Osagbemi, Rukayat T La-Kadri, Sunday Adedeji Aderibigbe
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2010; 9(4): 325-328.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW